NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's back, hey. School is bringing it out.

Something Ive been thinking of for a while... I wanna use this frustration towards something positive. I wanna converge them into fury and use that fury to gain reference experiences. I wanna do something like that tomorrow.

Right now Im sitting here with chem and I realized I the reason I can't comprehend any of it right now is due to non-acceptance. Atleast I can understand my classmates' frustration now. I'll just have to accept it and try a few times again.

I had a chat with my mom. I feel she's incompetent with this stuff, or anything to do with me. She even asked if I was thinking of suicide. She does not know me AT ALL.
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if some people knew my whole story.
"Take advice from the people who have achieved what you want to achieve." She's not one of them. She thought it would be a good idea to see a psychologist. I said yes just for the entertainment of one. It would not surprise me at all if said psychologist had less knowledge than me on what s/he is to talk about.

Im strongly considering staying home tomorrow. Waking up at the normal time, but instead of going to school, just staying outside and going with the flow... I wonder what would happen. I just imagine that spending a day like this will help me oh so much more than staying in the cycle of going to school.

I think I'll direct this non-caring towards not only getting a haircut, but trying something completely new.

I just wanna find the cause of this. It's like an identification/realization paradox. I don't know whether to just ignore it and turn happy, or to FEEL it and somehow fix it.
I wonder...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
It's back, hey. School is bringing it out.

Something Ive been thinking of for a while... I wanna use this frustration towards something positive. I wanna converge them into fury and use that fury to gain reference experiences. I wanna do something like that tomorrow.

Right now Im sitting here with chem and I realized I the reason I can't comprehend any of it right now is due to non-acceptance. Atleast I can understand my classmates' frustration now. I'll just have to accept it and try a few times again.

I had a chat with my mom. I feel she's incompetent with this stuff, or anything to do with me. She even asked if I was thinking of suicide. She does not know me AT ALL.
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if some people knew my whole story.
"Take advice from the people who have achieved what you want to achieve." She's not one of them. She thought it would be a good idea to see a psychologist. I said yes just for the entertainment of one. It would not surprise me at all if said psychologist had less knowledge than me on what s/he is to talk about.

Im strongly considering staying home tomorrow. Waking up at the normal time, but instead of going to school, just staying outside and going with the flow... I wonder what would happen. I just imagine that spending a day like this will help me oh so much more than staying in the cycle of going to school.

I think I'll direct this non-caring towards not only getting a haircut, but trying something completely new.

I just wanna find the cause of this. It's like an identification/realization paradox. I don't know whether to just ignore it and turn happy, or to FEEL it and somehow fix it.
I wonder...
Try my workout, you won't have energy to be angry afterwards.

N_SEAL44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been on in awhile but I'm feeling the exact same way. Not really depressed but sort of sick of everything, I feel like I may be loosing the confidence I once had a ton of. I kinda feel myself asking if theres more to life then this...

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find your true purpose in life. Once you find it, you feel happy. Maybe Sosuave made you focus too much on girls and you forgot about the other aspects of your life, I don't know. It's alright to slow down and think for a while. It's alright to care about things, because we are all human being after all. Know what to care about and what to not care about.

I never though you guys could feel like that. Your lives seemed so nice. You get many girls and stuff, and people like you. I'm not there yet, but I hope I'll be. Anyway, can you guys explain me what triggers those feelings of frustrations, how does it feel like? I don't want this to happen to me in the future.

Anyway, keep your head up guys. I'm with you.

N_SEAL44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what triggers it, I've always just felt that true happiness comes not in reaching your goals but in the persuit of your goals. I may be happy in the short term when I go all the way with that really hot girl I've been gaming for 2 months now, but after that I find myself getting almost bored. After being a part of this website for almost a year now I feel that although I've achieved and obtained nearly everything that I could possibly desire 2 years ago (i.e. girls, parties, friends) its gotten old and I find myself wanting that next big challenge. Hopefully that will come in college.

GQ Summed it up the best.... "Our greatest illusion is that happiness will come if only we can get that women, that job, that house, that car, that prize. But true happiness always resides in the quest."

NDJ I apologize for getting a bit off topic, I don't mean to hijack your journal.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like we all came out and admitted we're going through a tough time. It's great to see how we all have our moments and can connect and help eachother.

I think mine is triggered by school. I very rarely lose it, but when I do it's because of something I can't control.
EDIT: I think it's also due to how unstable my relationship with Violet is, and how I have to act against my intent in school.
I'm also considering it could be a relapse from eating 4 brazil nuts per morning and night. Although the body doesn't produce selenium itself (I think), I'm considering that this might be, as quitting drugs, a relapse of that habit. I'm also considering that it might be a supernatural amount of testosterone in my body, as I purposefully tried to alter it through diet and environment (such as cold showers and sunlight). I tend to shadow box and halfway punch people. Im so keen for a friendly fight. I guess it could also be because I have a tendency to play some videogames, which contradicts my value system, thus makes me feel bad about it. I also think the Hunger Games trilogy was part of it too. It ended as I broke it off with Violet and finished the trilogy. I no longer have an urge to shadowbox and such.
Tricky stuff.

Get as off-topic as you want, Im totally fine with it.

This entry was triggered by me looking out the window and catching myself in repeatedly thinking Violet was somewhere outside there. Clear indicator that I'm caring too much too early. I'll fix that doing the bootcamp on saturday.

I think this phase is over for me. Maybe it was just a changeover to a new stage? I can just smile now and realize that it seems like it was all made up; all so pointless. I'm on a good road now, I hope you guys will overcome too.

I'm up to 66.8kg from 63.9kg 1 month ago. All on the upper body. I just realized that I'm bigger than Ive ever been and it's something I'll have to get used to. Drinking ridiculous amounts of protein though. I think my BF% is still around 8-10, as I got veins in my abdomen, distinct pecs and a skinny frame. My face and abdomen are the only areas that really gain any fat. I'm expecting my face to start getting rounder, it's happening already. That's what I hate. Gotta cut back to 6-8% and get it sleek in the end. Workout journal is in the H & F section.

Aaaaaand I got a haircut and shaved my bodyhair & beard apart from that which spreads over my cheeks. Violet likes it, so why not. Experiment!

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros, Betrayal, Hoes, Extreme Non-Caring, and Construction Place Adventures

I was wrong. I didn't conquer. I don't know what to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUszWMSofyE&feature=related

Haha, I'll try to give you fvckers some bad sh1t in the midst of all this greatness that surrounded the forum this morning.

I'll jump straight to Saturday evening.

Prokop, Matthew, Raoul, Brian and 3 more bros arrive at my place. Prokop has finally got himself a controller/mixing board. So cool. He tells me Violet will be coming over later. Sure enough, I get a text later, "Hey, me and a friend (Tiara) are coming over for a short time. Prokop might have told you..just forr a short time :)" I respond almost an hour later, "Cool. See you soon"

We're partying it up hardcore. Music going a bit too loud, alcohol served.

Daan and Gilles are coming, so Im about to open my door to meet them. Instead, I am greeted by Violet and Tiara arriving on their scooter. I go inside, get a tshirt and go greet them. I get a simple hug from Violet. I quickly deduct that she's gonna be like last weekend.

Violet and Tiara smoke by the pool and take some wine. Daan and Gilles empty the vodka inside. Music getting louder, Prokop and Brian DJing it up.

I head to the kitchen for a moment. I come back out again and Prokop and Violet are missing. I sense something is wrong. I walk upstairs. The door to my room is closed. I head through my sister's room onto the balcony. As I walk past my room, the lights are off and I can make out 2 persons chilling on the bed. I furiously open the door, tell them we're leaving soon. I make the mistake of furiously telling them to finish their damn business and slam the door shut.

Raoul tells me the cab is here. I open the door to my room, only to see what I expected. Violet quickly rolls of Prokop. I tell them we're fvcking leaving. I walk off, so does Violet. I enter another room and she heads downstairs. Prokop is still happily chilling in my room. I tell him to fvck off and get ready. Throw some verbalities at him. Im so angry. I yell at everyone to get the fck out of my house while walking down the stairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4-pfa-yc8M

Everyone is finally outside. Ive had about 3 shots worth of vodka btw. Some lady is talking to a friend of mine. I walk up and ask whats wrong. She complains about how we're waking her kids, play loud music, scare her kids, jump from the roof and cause trouble. Considering my state, I didn't really handle it good or bad. I kinda just looked at her and told her to get to the point.

I walk back to Violet and Tiara. I've lent Tiara my favourite jacket (dunno why I decided to). Violet thanks me for inviting her over. I tell her I didn't. She then says something else. I say "whatever" and walk off.
I have a chat with Prokop. After I've acted like such a **** towards him, he finally gets it. After a few chats over time, we resolve the situation. I still have questions though, which is the only thing that bothers me. He didn't know I'd hooked up with her though, as Im so fcking good at keeping promises. Pfft.

There's 2 cabs. I sit in the middle between Josh and Raoul, with Matthew in the front. I tell Josh about what happened, as he's not in my school and doesnt have any interest to tell anyone. He, without knowing, helps me calm down through guided meditation. I tell him to make sure I dont get in a fight. I tell him I won't give a sh1t about anything tonight. It's so easy.

We arrive. The girl Nic thought was his GF, but turnned him down 3 weeks ago, is by the fence. I give her a peck through the fence. Have a chat with Prokop. Move towards the line. 3 intimidating chicks stand ahead of me, with their backs turned. I hook my arms around 2 of their necks. They're very receptive and it turns out I know them. It's that sexy indian chick that was at my place 2 weeks ago. I chat shortly and move ahead. It's such a blur. I approach so many chicks. If anything fails, I laugh maniacly to myself. Give some random high5s. I turn out to know everyone I approach. Find my friends in the line. Move ahead. People lifting me. Ive entered the girls bathroom through the window. I greet a few girls I know and head out again when I figure its impossible to get through security.

Outside in the line I find not Swede, but Swede Junior. Havent seen her since april last year. We have a fairly good thing going. I give her a random massage, when Prokop chimes in and takes over completely. This just adds to the anger that Im so easily developing towards him unreasonably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY6dl8_E_ko

Some girls have a small train and move ahead in the line. I join this train and Im shortly all the way in front. I chat with these chicks and a bit with this other Ashley chick. I end up waiting in front and make Prokop get me in for free, as he is. I felt it was deserved.

Inside it's quite cool. I walk up to the first 3 chicks I see inside. Turns out it's Jailbait. WTF. She does not seem keen, and I later see her with some other dude. I couldn't care less.

I head outside and talk to so many people. Everyone. This friend of Nic's girl is super into me. Im more into Nic's chick, but Im like whatever. I have her face the other way and hook up with her quickly, then I just leave her. I'll call her Cayenne.

Of all the chicks I chatted to, I found this group of 3 average chicks fairly interesting. I also approached this hot chick. As I approach her, she tells me, "Your name is NDJ, you're from Norway. We meet at every party and you're always drunk." Wow. I didn't even recognize her face. I'll call her Snow, if I ever see her again. We chatted for a fair bit.

I also met HB Wife for the first time in almost a year. She was quite a downer and left me cause she left the party. Still has that BF.

I meet Cross from last friday. She's like, "why did you hook up with me???" I kinda ignore it and try to pull her. She runs and hides.

I go approach outside with Alex. First set is a fail. 2nd is good. My chick, Destiny, and I go straight into embracing and palm reading. She's super receptive, stroking my hands and sh1t. Alex is doing good himself. As I turn mroe focus to their convo, my girl turns cold instantly. Destiny shortly leaves after a few corny jokes on her name. I then drag some other people hanging around Alex and his girl away and leave. Meet Swede. She claims that I come over to her, while I claim she has to come to me. I walk away.

I meet NicChick and Cayenne. We search for a pizza place and enter the Bp garage. There's police around the area and has been a fight.
Inside, I hook up with Cayenne and tell her we should find somewhere private. We head outside.

After long searches, we find a construction place, constructing an appartment complex.
We hook up on some stairs for a good 30 minutes. Trying to get past her damn chastity belt while she keeps saying "You're turning me on so much. I must control myself." She says she wont have sex with me. I say whatever. She completely shifts and later calls out my "reverse psychology tactics" which appartenly works like a charm.

We adventure inside and find a shower and a bathtub, unfinished of course. Clothes come off, shorts stay on. She eventually gives me a handjob. She's SO close to giving me head. She also states that at Nic's 18th next weekend, we'll have sex. Fair enough.
I *** massively in the bathtub, which I found hilarious, considering what the workers will face tomorrow.
During this whole thing, I could not remember her name. She kept telling me, and I kept forgetting.

We walk back. Boring times waiting for a cab.
We meet these 2 chicks. One chick says that she'll kiss matthew for his tie. She pulls him in and Matthew gets his first kiss! AWE. I later try a 3way makeout when the 2 chicks are hooking up. Failed. I then chill back and watch as we leave, how everyone lines up and hooks up with both of them. Hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-3XdYpvilA

The cab ride back is fcking crazy. I end up paying only R40 in total, I am hosting the whole thing though.
We walk home with no shirts through the rain.
Everyone is wondering why Im angry, but I say Im not. It's not her. I'm still protecting her.
At home Im still really pissed off with Prokop. He asks me to pass the wine, which I throw staight on his stomach. Must've hurt. He later takes a 2nd hamburger before everyone else. I figure that it must be the last one and take it from him. "You take something from me, and Im taking something from you. I guess we're even." He asks if we're even then, I say no, and we share it.

Nothing special to note today. Im quite over the Violet/Prokop thing. If anything, it's only the unknown details and loss that makes me angry.
Me and Jaedon connect so well it's ridiculous. Just as I was about so say how I just cant seem to connect with anyone. Are my feelings dysfunctional perhaps.

EDIT @ 5 pm: Right now Im super happy. Just demonstrating how my mood fluxuates a lot. Like now, I think that I obviously can't have a 'relapse' again, cause I'm so content. You'd think I had BPD
6 pm: Meh. That's the best describer, but now its rapidly changing for the better. I must be really uncentered?
I think my brian is changing.. That's why there is such chaos; it's change.

Last edited:

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked reading thiss

NorwegianDJ said:
Nothing special to note today. Im quite over the Violet/Prokop thing. If anything, it's only the unknown details and loss that makes me angry.
Me and Jaedon connect so well it's ridiculous. Just as I was about so say how I just cant seem to connect with anyone. Are my feelings dysfunctional perhaps.

EDIT @ 5 pm: Right now Im super happy. Just demonstrating how my mood fluxuates a lot. Like now, I think that I obviously can't have a 'relapse' again, cause I'm so content. You'd think I had BPD
6 pm: Meh. That's the best describer, but now its rapidly changing for the better. I must be really uncentered?
I think my brian is changing.. That's why there is such chaos; it's change.
So true.

You did the right thing every step of the way man. Absolutely every step, everyone gets taken over by negative emotions sometimes but you overcame it and came out better.

You might remember when I thought I had HPD. I feel ashamed about that to be honest. Anywho I got over that because I stopped believing in it. I really did just wake up one day and think "far out, life is beautiful." But that was the culmination of months of drug use and being a general cvnt to everyone, as well as being too much of a ***** to do anything cool ever. I thought my life had so much drama but it just didn't. I realised how beautiful it all was, took initiative and just started doing the things I knew were right to do. Even the crazy boring ones like working.

Also, I stopped hanging out with a lot of people then and met some new friends. Hanging with a variety of people as friends really helps me.

It's definitely because we have the same star sign. Screw scientific reasoning, Astrology is like natures science.

EDIT: Drink less.

eastcoast15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, a couple of times you say how your developing this anger with Prokop unreasonably. I dont think its unreasonable at all. You probably should have picked up on the fact that there was something going on between them, but regardless its fair for you to be pissed at him. He was a **** to you the whole night.

But one thing you gotta learn how to do is step outside the emotions that your having. Just because your pissed doesnt mean you should flip **** on everyone in your radius. It feels like the right thing to do at the time but a big part of maturing is not letting your emotions completely handle you. Letting your actions be controled by negative emotion always leads to bad things.

Either way well done on getting a girl at a construction site, thats pretty hilarious. Hopefully you can sort out whats going on.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weirdass dream: Me and Prokop are at my house. We travel to some beach island an hour away. I meet a lot of people. One super hot hooker comes up to me and tries to pick me up. She then breathes smoke in my ear and i blow her off.
Prokop and Violet disappear and I'm pissed off. I arrive home without knowing how. I wanna go back, but my mom is freaking out about me and drives me there. I search for the in the darkness with my horrible phone. I find them laying on the ground behind an abandoned house. They have a bottle of wine. I sit down, but the feeling in my lower lip has disappeared, so I cant smile or talk properly. More people arrive shortly and I leave because Im acting like a douche because of my lip.

Prokop arrives home with Violet and 2 other girls. I go downstairs as they appear from some cellar. Prokop has sent me a message, saying how he's sorry and he'll make a business with me or something. I say fvck you. Violet has turned into Swede Junior, but I can't tell them apart. She's arriving ffrom the cellar as she puts her clothes back on. I look at her with disgust and shove her upstairs. I was so angry at Prokop. Slightly weird.

The 2 other chicks come onto Prokop and me, but I can't be bothered. Everyone's left.
The dream changes purpose. Now Alex is here and some general is outside. Apparently it's some Skyrim stuff (which Ive never played). A car drops off some metals outside and takes off in 2 directions. Another car drives slowly towards them as the metals are to be mixed correctly. Alex mixes incorrectly and gets Br3- or something instead of F, and breaks the law of conservation of matter. Something about a zillion dollars.

Must horrible night of sleep ever. Kept waking up cause i was extremely hungry and thirsty and cold. Had diarrhea. TMI, hey?

Oh, I also just went downstairs and vomited a couple of times. Must be food poisoning. Imma chill at home today, do not feel like writing 2 consecutive DBQs in this state.

Any update.. I was the happiest man alive at school yesterday. I feel much better and I got my old happy filter back. Violet was nowhere to be seen yesterday.

EDIT: It's.. wednesday. Woke up and vomited violently. Yay. My diarrhea, like yesterday, is insane. I've gone down from 66.8kg to 64kg, it's like the water I manage to drink passes straight through.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nic's 18th

amohield said:
I always knew something was wrong with that song. Great song. Great video.

Friday. Stayed at Edo's house with Prokop and Brian. Woke up at 5:30 and did community service, handing out water to runners. Went back to sleep.

Saturday. Went to Nic's house at 4 to help him set up for his 18th.
The theme is 'what i wanted to be when i was little', so I put on a mankini and some kitten mask. Yeah.

People quickly start arriving at 7. I know a few of them, but about half of them, I don't. Meet some new people, pop a hunters, show off my mankini. NicChick and Cayenne show up with some chick from some african country. I quickly run off with Cayenne.

Take her out of the house and start walking. I really have to use the bathroom (yay stomach flu), so I tell her to wait. Im so glad I went to the bathroom.

Walk towards a field. Turns out its fenced off with tons of barbed wire. Hook up on the grass. Walk the streets. I tell her I'm not THAT big of a player as she thinks. She says that she's heard otherwise. Now this is interesting! She says that me and Prokop's name go around her school a lot. Apparently Ive hooked up with some hot twins that we know, which I haven't. Hah, Im so awesome. Also one of her better friends claimed to have a thing with me. Yeah, no.

Some afrikaans people are leaving 20 meters ahead of us, so we hook up behind a tree while waiting.

I finally lead her down a grassy trail and we start hooking up.
I can safely say that Ive encountered proper LMR now. Boring. Over the span of 3 hours in total, we hook up, I finger her, and I go down on her. She came 4 times, really quickly, and long after too. Whatever. Virgins be so resistant it's ridiculous. She's all "if you get everything, then you don't have a reason to see me again". Fail logic is so fail.

This chick wants to have a proper thing with me. This turned me off. I do not. I don't really care if that means I won't **** her, maybe I'll just go ahead and tell her it won't work out. we'll see.

Head back to Nic's. Daan is by the gate with Raoul and Matthew. Turns out that asian playa has hooked up with ANOTHER girl. Hahaha. We dig deeper into it and it turns out she likes him. They're both like nerdy and she's actually pretty. They hook up again later and everything is GREAT. Have some tacos, eat some cake. Ahh. Chill. And I now realize, I need a new chick.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
This chick wants to have a proper thing with me. This turned me off. I do not. I don't really care if that means I won't **** her, maybe I'll just go ahead and tell her it won't work out. we'll see.
Yeah don't **** her if she wants that. To take her virginity non-emotionally when she wants something very emotional would be unfair to her. You're in the position of power, make the right decisions. Doesn't mean you gotta drop her right away though.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daan's 17th

LearningSlowly said:
Yeah don't **** her if she wants that. To take her virginity non-emotionally when she wants something very emotional would be unfair to her. You're in the position of power, make the right decisions. Doesn't mean you gotta drop her right away though.
Yeah. I messaged her immediately when I saw this. Basically told her that we will probably have sex if we continue to see each other and that there will be no relationship. She responded with something random.

So it was Daan's 17th on tuesday. We all chipped in for an xbox 360 with a ton of games for him from Raoul.
We (He) planned an epic night involving camping in the forest. However, the plans changed and we had to camp in the park in my estate. My place as usual.

Harrison and Paul show up early. We head to the shops and get 2 bottles of vodka.. (I must find them now!! Where are they??) I found one under my bed now, still no idea where the other is.

They roll a joint while Matthew shows up. We, apart from Matthew, head to the park and smoke it. I had about 5 puffs. 1 too many. Im so in the moment. I cannot imagine going to a party later tonight; it's so far away! We head back soon after.

The others are arriving and stuff. Chilling. I have to talk to my mom. My heart is at 200bpm while talking to her. I pulled it off though. However, worrying constantly about my mom brought me into a bad mood.

She eventually left and drinks were brought out. Im sure someone had a joint or two at the same time. Tons of cigarettes. I'll never smoke that stuff.
the "4 shots taken before the party" begins. I go inside, as I have no interest in getting pulled further out of reality.

Eventually we leave for the party. My mom comes home before this, which made me worry even more.

Take some huge van cab there. We arrive at some completely random venue with a carnival thingy across the street. Turns out the party is DEAD. We're like 10 people, greeted by 2 chicks. Imagine some tiny 9th graders dressed and with makeup like seniors. It was weird and I stayed away.

Skip an hour. We're inside. There's about 30 people in total. I'm really not in a party mood. I kinda just chill in the background the whole time. Swede junior is there, but I barely see her. This chick that Robin hooked up with when we partied once, now named Dancer, was there. I've also gone with her, Robin, and Charles to the waterfront, when we ran into a movie and I winged Robin when he tried to hook up with her. Did the same thing at Warehouse 2 months ago. Don't really do much myself. Once I take her to the dance floor by the hand with some other people. Dance for a bit with her, head outside.

Later we take a trip to McD's down the road. Moderately entertaining. I carry Dancer for a bit. Harrision doesn't want to go back, as the bouncers may hurt him. Long story involving tazers. Therefore, we decide to head to the carnival.

We head inside for free, somehow. The others take this ride for R30. Looked supercool. I was SO close to getting on for free.

Head back outside the party venue. We all (us 8ish, Dancer, and her friend) chill by some trunk and this awesome tree. Me and Dancer and chilling by the tree, her laying on it. Of course we gotta deal with the heavy c0ckblocks of my friends. You know, the 'looks' and "Yeah, you two get it on already" vibes. It's so chill. I lay down on her. So comfortable, so soft. She embraces me and enjoys it, then gets up quickly as her parents arrive. "Great, the best for last" as she says goodbye to me last. Cool.

We proceed to wait for a cab for 30 minutes while I take some photos with Dancer's camera.

Back home my mom is home with HB Norwegian's mom. I chat with them and then proceed to make fajitas as my mom goes to bed. After this the others head to the park to camp, while I head to bed. Wasn't space for 2 people anyway. Josh heads upstairs.

In the morning I'm woken up as they peer into my room and Daan says "naah, get out, he's having a wank." Great. Turns out the sprinklers went off at 5 AM. 4 of them had not pitched their tent, just slept on top, thus they suffered heavy casualties and had to head back to my house.

However, after they left I was cleaning up a bit downstairs. I bump into Prokop's computer and can't help but think of how he mentioned that I can just "check out the chats with Violet" 2 weeks ago. I decide why not. It implies that they were hooking up already around the time of that school dance. Also I figured that they're regularly meeting up and will probably have fvcked by the end of next week. I conclude that he's a ****, but it was all with the intention of establishing a secret FWB relationship. Not everyone favors bro's before hoes. Actually I think it's super-cool, just that not telling me (and continuing to not tell me), and hooking up in my bed, is not ok. Also Im mentioned a few times. "How was NDJ afterwards?" He replied in a way that lowered my value. So not cool. I would ALWAYS in any situation try to bring my friends value up. "I had a chat to him and gave him my hamburger and it was k" was not what happened. If I were him I might mention how I was pissed off, but I'd tell the truth and add that I took a girl to a construction site the same night. Oh well, maybe this just comes naturally to me due to these principles we learn, and it doesn't to other people.

We made french toast in the morning and went to international day at school. Was cool. Violet came up to me briefly and invited me to sit with her, and we proceed to go sit with some classmates. Was fun.
Later, the twins and Cayenne arrive. I later take Cayenne for a tour of the school. We 'chill' in some secret spot for 15 minutes. We can't do any dirty stuff on school grounds.

Back at the field I meet some springfield chicks that I turned out to have gone to Long street with back in the D. Awesome. 'chill' with Cayenne behind some random house. Then leave.

Head home and upload the pictures from her camera.
I post this baked baby picture (from her camera) on her wall with "your camera amuses me"
She quickly posts on my wall: "You better give back my camera NDJ! I will hunter you down :)
Had fun yesterday, even though that was the saddest excuse for a party ever.
Maybe you'll have better luck sneaking on to the ride next time ;) xX"

I reply, "Maybe ;)
Until you hunt me down, this beauty will be my personal divine capturer of random events in my life, like the hangover. Glorious. Xx"

Do you also see what "Maybe" means in both contexts? ;)

She chats to me quickly:
Her:
Loser, why'd you steal my camera :)
Me:
Pfft, you purposely showed it down my pants
Her:
When did this happen? :p :D
Me:
One of the many times you were in my pants during the night. I lost count.
Her:
Sure kid :)

That's about it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Benching, partying, abandoned construction places, stunners, and havoc.

While SS was down, I made another journal somewhere else. The following text is almost verbatim from there.

FRIDAY! No, ****, it was TUESDAY! Tuesday party.

So Tuesday is my workout day. Ate a ton the whole day. Hit the gym. Ate a ton and walked home. Close to 200g proteins and 2000 calories in 3 hours, then I somehow fixed a lift to the party.

Let me tell you guys about our parties. Our HS parties (under 18 parties) are not like all these other parties. They're organized over Facebook, have an entrance fee, and often include about 200-600 people. This party was about... 300-400 people.

You know when you just had a huge supper and feel like sleeping? That was me for the first hour of the party.

Me, Rob, and Nic arrive and they eat some pizza while we chill at a pizza place.

Hit up the party. Im in such a non-party state. Im having NO alcohol tonight, as I worked out the same day. Im thinking of Alex's words, just being super chill, then go for it later in the night.
I randomly tell a guy in the queue that we should have gay sex. I just need to warm up a bit.

We get inside, enter dance floor. 15x15 area with about 50-100 people. I randomly do a pushup, but my arms are so weak after gym.
Enter outside area.

Chill outside with friends. Daan and Gilles are way out of their minds. They immediately introduce me to my current.. 'hook up buddy', Cayenne. Im really getting tired of her. She claims me for the night. I don't like it when she embraces me in public; I want to have a monopoly on all the girls.
We sing happy birthday for Daan's crush. He then proceeds to hook up with this superhottie. I don't know how he does it. This is chick I've called Dancer comes up to me. Spinhug, she's so small. Hold her around the waist or something. Chat. I have her camera from last friday and her friend tries to fish it out of my pocket. I resist, as I know it will come in handy later. Take some pictures of them and people. Later, Cayenne is hitting on me, while Im just chilling back. Look to my side and see Dancer's friend pointing at us. Looked so boss. Cayenne downs like 4 shots and leads me out.

I take her to the place we went 2 weeks ago, the abandoned construction site. The bathtub is clean, poor workers. She strips down naked, so I do as well. She's such a ****ing virgin though, so I don't even bother to try to **** her. Finger her like twice I think. Got a blow job. It was decent, then in the end I was just like WTF!?!! That was amazing. Did not kiss her after that.
We realized it was getting late. Nic and josh had left in a cab already, as they were bored. Raoul and Rob was supposed to wait for me at the Bp.

As I get there, I tell Cayenne to make them wait 5 minutes. I have to give Dancer her camera back! I rush into the party and walk through with radiating purpose. I find her. Hug her. Hold each other around the waist, chatting a tiny bit. Her friend keeps fishing for the camera, but I tell her I don't trust her, and she backs off. Dancer takes the camera out of my pocket. I think I hold her waist with both hands. She has her hands somewhere around my waist. I somehow smoothly move them behind my neck, we smile, and hook up. Such a nice hook up. Her friend takes a picture of us.

Keep going for a few minutes. She realizes we're in the middle of the party. I carry her to the fence and we continue for a little while. After about just under 10 minutes in total, I decide I HAVE to leave fast. She walks me out, we kiss and I leave.

Outside I can't find Raoul. I ask Cayenne how I'm getting home, she acts as disinterested as she manages. Says something about how she saw us. Huhu. Oh well. I find Frances and Indian, 2 hot chicks, the first being practically my neighbor. They also need to get home, so I interlock arms with Frances and we try to sell alcohol. We managed to sell 1/4th of a bottle for R50. Such a ripoff. I go inside the party to look for people to sell to. Awkwardly meet Dancer again, hahaha. Im so chilled with her ex BF (as of 5 days ago), but he ignores me when he leaves. Ah, shame. I chill with Thygan, Gilles, and Daan, and end up going home with them, Frances, and Indian in a cab.

Arriving, me, Frances, and Indian head to the park. Interlock arms and hold hands with Frances. Meet Matthew, my neighbor, and Seb, a dude Ive met a few times. Frances drinks a ton on the park, everyone smokes so much. I don't. I found it amusing to pass smoke with the 2 chicks though. Indian tells me to hook up with Frances. I say sure, whatever. Quite a bit later, Im on top of her, she's on the ground. I randomly lean in and kiss her. She just smiles and laughs. However, my ****ing lip is stuck between her teeth. She clenched so hard, still hurts. She's all, this is so weird, why are we doing this? Im over that for a while. I later hook up with her again in the other park. I tell her not to bite me and go in. She's like, "why are we doing this?" She then proceeds to kiss properly. Turned out to be good. Only for like 30 seconds or so. I head home.

Meanwhile, Nic, Rob, Josh, Prokop, and Raoul have been at my place. They've drunk a bottle of vodka. It's 3 am. Rob and Josh have crashed. The rest are gone. I have 2 protein shakes and chat with LearningSlowly on Facebook. They come home. Turns out they've taken Prokop's scooter, with 3 people, to McD's, then the school next-door. Let's just say that right now, I have a sign next to me that says 'MUSIC DEPARTMENT'. Hah. Sweet. We chill for a bit, then they head out to Constantia. Aparently they visited Violet. Prokop's ****ed her now. He's being such a **** in the way he talks about me to her though. So ****.
Short backstory: She's in school. I hooked up with her at my place and her place. Following weekend she's at my place, and Prokop hooks up with her in my bed. My bed? So ****. Be more desperate please.
I proceed to get another protein shake and chat with Eastcoast. Head to bed at 6:40 AM.

Read more: http://highschoolpuas.proboards.com...iety&action=display&thread=6323#ixzz1qEcqrigg

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday vibes and brownie stripes

Whatsup whatsup.

Figured out I had the house to myself on Sunday, so I organized a small vibe at my house. Invited Dancer over Facebook. "Pitch early and wear something sexy, so we match" She said she'd pitch.

I invited graveyard chick, my main hook up buddy. She's cool. I tell her, "Im taken by Dancer, at least when she's there. That cool with you?"
She said its chilled. Turns out they're good friends. She asked me if I was dating her, I answered, "I don't know. Im just inviting her over. She's a cool chick, thus I'd like to see her again. It's a genuine maybe. A positive one, if that assures you of anything. How do you know each other? x" I felt that message kept it fairly 'mysterious', yet not discouraging towards Dancer.

She tells me the next day that Dancer can't come due to a birthday party. It's a bummer, but its chilled. I didn't like the fact that she didn't tell me herself.
At the same time as telling me the above, she tells me that "apparently other chicks like you, thats why she's not gonna go for you" Now, this does not make sense.
" i told her to go for u bc ur hot and funny and blah blah blah
and she said " naww alot of other chicks like him, so imma stay outta it"

I spent Saturday with Robin. We chilled hardcore. Walked around Claremont for 4 hours. Was an interesting experience to buy weed. Extremely easy if you know where to look.

Sunday. I finally have a bicycle. People start rocking up around 12. By 1 everyone is there. Cayenne had to come due to Daan's chick being with her.
I don't feel like going in detail on the day. Was a lot of fun. Chilled in the park and at my house. We made 'brownies'. Quite hectic ones. So good. I had one at first. We went to the park later. Had 2 more brownies with some pizza. First one finally kinda hits me. So chilled vibes. Robin has 1 brownie and 2 puffs of this small joint. He's a funny blazed kid. First timer. He walked around, taking pictures through his legs. "Im so happy I'm gonna cry" - Charles.

We're chilling at my place. Finally, at about 6-7, everyone but Robin has left. He's kinda pissed that this chick didn't pitch. We give her a call and it turns out she thought it was at night time. She arrives very soon after with her friend. (FML). We chill with them at the balcony. Robin shares some vodka with his chick. Take them downstairs. They have some more. After 5-10 minutes, they're finally hooking up. Im silently canning myself. Those brownies had hit me so hard 1 hour before the chicks arrived. I was ridiculously horny, chilled out, and comfortably hungry. Not so much anymore, just sooo chilled and amused. I signal to the fattie (just big really, but still. Eish.) that we must leave silently. I take her to my room. How else am I supposed to occupy her for an extended period of time? I hear Robin and his chick make their way into my sister's old room, as planned. I just chilling in bed. We chat a bit. Im laughing so fvcking hard. Im just laughing. Hahahahaha.

Eventually, Im like... "Whatever... it can't be that bad" and pull her in. I have her take her dress off and take off her panties. I then proceed to turn off the lights and fvck her. So BORING. Im so indifferent, its ridiculous. I stop mid session and spend 5 minutes looking for a condom. Put it on and start again. Im in such a bad position that I cvm fast, like 5 minutes in total. Pfft, ridiculous. Future note: Swap positions and use positions where your body is relaxed.

I chill in bed for so long. I don't give a sh1t. I then tell her to give me a boner. Once she's halfway achieved so ( fvck her breath, eww), I put a condom on and told her to go on top. Yeah that sucked. I hear the door slam downstairs. My mom is home. I tell her to get the fvck off and hide in the bathroom. I put on clothes and help my mom with the dishes whilst hiding the vodka that Robin forgot downstairs. Just in time. I proceed to go upstairs and tell Robin. I wait outside the door until it sounds like they're done (turns out she was just giving LMR whilst getting fcked). I make the fattie call for a lift while I clean up the house. Finally manage to sneak them out ( apart from Robin's chick, who was so smart as to walk downstairs unnoticed by me) and Robin leaves with them shortly after.

Conclusions? Brownies are the best option. Never, ever, even if winging, fvck a fattie. I think the only reason I did is because it's been over a year since I last fcked a chick (when the chick is hot, its so much better).

I check my Facebook. Dancer had sent a message at around 1 that she couldn't come. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow.
Me:Its chilled. What do you have in mind? :)
Her:We're going to muiz, wanna come? :) don't you have school though?
Me:I was strongly considering skipping though. You still available after 3?
Her: Yeah come to the beach (Ooooops. Heres the ambiguity. During school or at 3?)
Me: when?
Me (3 hours later again): Im assuming at 3. I'll take the bus home and have them drop me off remotely close to muizenberg instead. I'll see you there.

I did what I said above. However, I made 1 crucial mistake. Instead of calling her, as I planned, I bbmed her on Daan's phone. It didn't send. I changed clothes and did the above and arrived at the beach. Walk around, no one there. Give her a call.
Her: "Heeelo?"
Me: Whatsup!
Her: Who's this?
Me: NDJ
Her: (aside) Ohmygod its NDJ. ..something..
Me: Im at muizenberg, where you?
Her: We're actually at cavendhish.
Me: Hahaha, fvck you!
something something
I go quiet for some reason and hang up after 5 seconds.
Walk back home, but got accidentally picked up by my mom whilst hitchhiking.