NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I will stay away from the less, but still, atractive girls, in order to maintain my chances with their hotter friends.

Talking about options, I can't think of anywhere to find new girls at the moment. I tell myself, "I need more options." Because, in my mind, I do; I cannot get feelings for a girl too soon and witness her get in control and blow it all up. I cannot let that happen. These are the repercussions of my beliefs and insecurities.
Try looking at the options already around you. Take another look at these less attractive girls.

Do so cautiously. Screen them heavily for independence, intelligence, humor, and, most of all, devotion to you.

Realize that although these relationships could be sexual, or could end in sex, THERE IS NO NEED.

I know a couple alphas that maintain a harem. It isn't a sexual group of women (often the guy has a girlfriend) but any one of them would date him at the drop of a hat. He is extremely close with at least one, (in a long phone call/problem-sharing sort of way) and talks with her often. She becomes a support system for him.

A female support system would be useful for you. It would make you rely less on the girl you're sleeping with.

Recognize that any girl you treat this way WILL have an unbreakable crush on you. Recognize that this is identical to the girl who leads a guy on for months. That said, it is an unbelievable DHV, and must feel great for the guy, especially to know that sex is always ready if he ever needed it.

I think you're in a position to pull this sort of thing off.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4eFm2mMzI

I get what you're saying. I have 1 girl like that, but I could definitely use more.

I wonder where I'll meet girls from now on, as I dont think I'll be going to any more of these under 18 parties. I simply feel and look too old. Time to move onto the higher leagues.

I just came back from a heavy gym session, Im extremely exhausted. I could barely move my mouse as I sat down here and I didnt even work my arms. Deadlifts for the win. 110kg and hitting 115 next week. Finally arrived at my previous max of 95kg for squats today. Will hopefully move on to 100 in 2 weeks.

So the rest of my weekend:
On sunday I went over to this girl in my grade's house, for this 11th grade get together. It was chill. Had a ton of burgers, laughed, played never have I ever, truth&dare, and such. Was a chilled vibe with a lack of alcohol, judging by how some people seemed to need it. Hooked up with this cousin of this girl in my grade. Like a 7. Poor hookup. Had to do 'strip' to music twice, was fun. Yeah.

Got home, decided to fix plans for monday, as I would be home alone till 4, however with a maid and a gardener.
Cayenne messages me "Are we still on for tomorrow? :)" I tell her probably not, "Okay :)"

Texted this other potential fwb or mine, but she turned out to have gotten a bf.

I send Dancer a message, "Are we still on for my place tomorrow morning?" I didn't expect her to answer.

As I see she isn't going to answer today, I message Cayenne in slight desperation, "I might message you tomorrow morning about coming over alone. Will you be able to make it?" She replied, " No thanks :)" I can't blame her for that, keeping her dignity. Later on monday evening I message her "It's fine :)" in order to 'subconciously' keep a higher social standing or w/e, pretending I atleast had a girl over.

She answeres the morning next day, "Sorry, cant"
Then follows it up 5 hours later with, "****, sorry I was super hungover this morning.."
I didnt respond for quite a few hours, but on LS's advice, I did, "Its fine. What are your plans for tomorrow?"
Her: "Job shadowing.. I know, fun. You?"
Me: "Fairly cool. What job? My plans got cancelled a few hours ago, so I think I'll just chill and work out." I'll elaborate on my plans below
Her: Event planning, it's so I can get a job. What a man thing to do, what were your previous plans?"
Me: "Sweet, I should have you plan my birthday! Was going to head to waterfront with some cool people, but oh well."
Her: "Haha not quite there yet :) what happened"
Me: "I know I might have high standards, but it cant be that hard. Give it a try! I hereby announce you my official party planner and promoter. SWEET! Just this chick and her friend couldnt come, thus this friend of mine didnt wanna go." Personally I would criticize myself for the first part of this response.
Her: "Hahaha not a chance."
Im gonna ask her about plans for this weekend. How would you guys go about that? I know that this isn't hard at all for me, but maybe I simply care a tad too much. I also wanna ask her to prom this weekend. Exciting times!

And my plans for tuesday got cancelled:
Over text:
Jessica: "Hey maybe we should make it another day cause nono of my friends can make it tomorrow and first time meeting someone (well somewhere far from where I stay) I dont like going by myself :)
Me: fair enough. Next weekend?
Her: "I'll let you know me and my parents just got into a massive fight but I'm sure they'll get over it and let me go out"
I havent responded to that. Should I?

This stalker of mine has started messaging me again. Meh.

Spent monday.. that was yesterday, doing pretty little. I got visited by Josh, Nic and Matt at one point. Found out that Nic likes Dancer (we think). Shame.

Spent today doing quite little too to be honest. Ate a ton, still eating. God Im tired. School tomorrow and Im likely not to hit bed until 12. Oh well.

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loved this thread,

Good to see my old stomping grounds are alive and kicking!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo said:
Loved this thread,

Good to see my old stomping grounds are alive and kicking!
I can't believe Sammo replied to and read my journal. Im forever grateful for getting to read your posts when I arrived here. Appreciate it a lot man!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Weird Ass Sh1t

WHAT. THE. ****.

I just had the closest thing to a 'fight' I've had in a while. It wasnt a fight at all, but Ive not been that threatened in a while. It did not happen the way you'd expect it to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7tvGN9o

I'll just type this out first then do the rest of my weekend. I sent Dancer a message, "So whats up" (explained later). I went to this lunch today. Dancer had not replied to me, thus I took it into my own hands. I'll write details later. After the lunch I tell my mom that Im gonna be dropped off at Dancer's. I give her a call and some guy picks up the phone. He speaks and starts rambling in German. WTF.

I arrive. It's a poor area and a small house. I stand by the gate and spot Dancer's head inside. She sees me and lets me in. There this dude there that Ive met, called Matthew. It's eventually obvious that they're not really doing anything. However, still, Im starting to realize the severe faults this girl has. She's super awesome and we match greatly, but she's severely undependable to do anything. Turns out she knew that she had hooked up with me after that chick had given me a *******. 'Twas funny. We're chilling in her room. Like Violet's, it's FULL of personality. "NDJ, the viking hookup" was one of the 100s of things written on her drawers. I laughed. We had a good time, chilling.

Her mom enters the room and states how it's getting late and Dancer must be left alone. She then proceeds to tell Matthew that she can drive him home, and closes the door before Matthew can agree or disagree. This left us in a belief that she would come in shortly and ask me to leave as she went and took Matthew home. It was then that I planned to tell her how I would get picked up very shortly by my mom.
She stuck her head in again and said 'you should leave soon', which sounded like 'you' as in 'you two'. I dont get the time to open my mouth. Ive been smiling to her and introduced myself and everything.
Me, Matthew and Dancer are just chilling there in her room, as you notice something stirr up outside her room, sounding like her dad raising his voice when I think of it. When I saw him through the window earlier, I smiled and waved. He seemed nice.
Dancer rapidly got out of her chair, almost before the noise had begun; she knew what was up. She was out the door and exchanged words with her parents for what mustve been 2 seconds, then her dad came in. I was laying in the bed with the side of my head facing him. I smiled at him as he said, "You need to get out of here now" I don't know if he said that, or screamed some other profanity. I was unaware. I smiled at him and offered a handshake, as I hadn't introduced myself. He took my hand, grabbed my hair and dragged me out of the room as he said, "Don't you try fvck with me". From memory, I recall Dancer in the far end of the corridor, with her mom. You couldn't tell what she was feeling, maybe just disappointed in her parents, I dont know. Im sure her dad was telling me several things as I walked across the corridor towards her and her mom. Im sure he was right behind me the whole time. I remember Dancer saying, "Sorry.." quietly. Her mom tells me how I can never come over again and that I should never see Dancer again. I repeat sorry a few times. I look at Dancer, nothing happens. I subconciously realize that she cannot do anything, she cannot follow me out; she has to obey these parents; I cannot get her outside and ask her to prom. I let myself out the gate as her mom watches me. I immediately give her a call, as I HAVE to ask her to prom; she doesnt answer.I stand outside and hear a bit of yelling. Doesnt last for long, but something is happening. Eventually, after 2 minutes, I see the shadow of her dad sitting down in front of the tv. I try again, but it's put on 'busy'. I eventually get picked up by my mom, having spent a few minutes avoiding bergies and cars by strategically walking around a big tree, while at the same time keeping my distance from their premisis, in fear of her dad having a weapon. I get home and try calling again, only now her phone is shut off.

I wanna ask her to prom, but I have now decided to wait until tomorrow to message her, although I wanted to do it face to face. I've come to the realization that she is not ideal.

As Ive been telling myself lately, "This too, shall pass", as in everything is temporary, don't make it such a big deal. Enjoy it as a whole.

Alright, let's just get through this. I dont feel like making it as detailed as I usually do.

On wednesday I had a great convo with Dancer over facebook. Invited her over to my place after she was finished with her exam at the school next door. Plans seemed solid. I might post the convo here sometime.

Friday rolls around and I get no message from her. No answer to whatever text I sent about when she will be here. I decide to head there just after I went to the shops for airtime. I couldve been there earlier. I walk around randomly and eventually find the place where the exam was taken. I go use the staff toilet and when I return, it turns out she left just under 10 minutes ago. So hey, I missed her by 10 minutes. On my way back to my house, I get the following text, "Hey NDJ, I just finished writing and my mom drove all the way here to fetch me, rescheduele for some other time? X" I was pissed and didnt answer. How could going back be more important than stepping by atleast? I now understand it, considering her mom. I never answered the text, but she messaged me on facebook shortly after. "I'm sorry I keep bailing, things just keep interfering x_x"
Me, later: pfft, you flake. Make it up to me
Her: I will I swear
Me: sunday?
Her: I'm that'll be fine
Me: Great. Hit me up when you've got our plans ready. MISTAKE
Her: hahaha oooookay

Just dont ever trust a chick with plans. Or anything. I DONT GET IT. Why can I NOT depend on people? Im like the most fcking loyal, trustable, best guy you can ever meet, but I just cannot place my trust in other people.

Saturday rolls around. Plans with Jessica get cancelled. I expected it. I had no lift and Raoul was doing the SAT anyway. Later that day, Raoul, Brian, Matthew, and Josh came over. We chilled, ate pizza, roamed the streets and visited a bar. Was a fun night. I enjoyed it.

Sunday. Oh well, sunday has been explained thoroughly.
I hate that Im making Dancer such a big deal. It's only because of prom. I hate it. I want it to work really bad, but I cannot see the same determination from her (or anyone else that I desire). Why is everything such a fcking GAME. I cant believe she didn't keep me informed today, when she swore she would. It turned out that she had, "promised to have Matthew over today and thought I'd be mad", thus she didn't tell me anything and let him answer the phone. To make matters more 'disrespectful', she met Matthew yesterday, AFTER she had promised to make plans with me. Such a d1ck move to be honest. I NEED OPTIONS; good options. I wonder what happened to Matthew..

Quite a contrasting song, eh? Credits to Dancer.

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should cut Dancer loose. Maybe you'll hook up with her again, but she certainly doesn't deserve your prom invite.

She's unreliable and will not put up 50%, or even 25% of the relationship. And I've seen her facebook, she's hot, but not THIS hot. Tell her you're not the game playing type and move on.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I think you should cut Dancer loose. Maybe you'll hook up with her again, but she certainly doesn't deserve your prom invite.

She's unreliable and will not put up 50%, or even 25% of the relationship. And I've seen her facebook, she's hot, but not THIS hot. Tell her you're not the game playing type and move on.
Thanks. I get what you're saying. What I'll do is I'll give her a call instead tomorrow. I'll tell her that I wanna make it work, but what does she want. No games or whatever she's doing. Depending on her response, I'll ask her to prom or not. I'll still keep in the back of my mind that I'll have to get someone else to take.
Fvck, it's only because of prom that I have a dependency to have a somewhat stable relationship with a hot chick.

Zurg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should put some leverage on her. **** being nice and **** and man up; she isn't being nice to you either. In my opinion you should confront her with her last meetup with Matt and tell her you don't want to play her games anymore. In fact, it's over for good or she quits playing those games and starts becoming reliable. Then, after she has proven her reliability, ask her for prom.
Chances are she'll choose for you because by doing this you demonstrate very attractive qualities. She also knows you aren't bluffing because you can get every friggin' girl you want and she knows it.

I've seen her on facebook too lol. To me she seems perfect. But then again, I've never met her. Anyway I think you really shouldn't **** this up. If you wait too long, she'll probably leave you herself. That's why I think you should act first and confront her as soon as possible.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Che*. I have no interest in bringing him up. Im not looking for a relationship with her, that's out of the question; Im just gonna ask her to prom. She'll obviously come if she can. It's not about the qualities I display when I ask, but rather the qualities that Ive represented over time.
She's fine, yeah. And cool, but it doesnt go much further. I cant really fck it up by not talking to her, only by saying something stupid.
I dont really feel like calling her, but maybe I should.

I actually sent a text just now, "I came over the other day because i wanted to ask you to prom. Its the 18th. Answer within 1 hour if youre completely sure that you can make it"

And I had this weird ass dream last night. I woke up drenched in sweat and told myself it was because people were speaking in italian. I had this chick on my lap, one next to me, and Dancer was there. I resisted the 2 chick's advances, even though I was so horny. I think it also had something to do with standards. Then one of them was giving me a handjob, but I didnt think it was worth it. Suddenly she turns into this dude. Im like, "WTF" and walk away. He is offended and tells me how its not gay. I sympathize with him, but no ways. New location, I think my place, some roof. Dancer had come over. It was so real. I thanked her for coming over, cause it showed how she cared. She said something about how she might continue seeing Matt as they hit it off. She then said something about how she had dancing at friday and saturday, thus it would be hard to go to prom. At first I thought that was cool, but I realized that it was unreasonable. I then woke up 5 minutes before I intended to wake up.

I predict she's not gonna answer, of course; I just cant leave something unsolved. Sliiiight fml and onto other chicks and adventures! Got a great idea for an alternative ride. Such a great idea.
She actually answered just now, "Unfortunately I can't, I'm sorry" Im not surprised. Good to get it out of the way. I replied, "Chilled"

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had about 60g of protein today (25 from whey, the rest from eggs.)
I'm definitely not hungry, but I'll keep eating. Is there any particular diversity I should hit? Any nutrients I need to process the protein?

Also it hit my stomach all at once and kinda screwed with me, that'll go away as I get used to it?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I've had about 60g of protein today (25 from whey, the rest from eggs.)
I'm definitely not hungry, but I'll keep eating. Is there any particular diversity I should hit? Any nutrients I need to process the protein?

Also it hit my stomach all at once and kinda screwed with me, that'll go away as I get used to it?
You just need to eat more in general and add protein to that. I aim for more food and protein on workout days and in between, as I feel it's more effective. Just go for increasing your food intake by a lot. Im not much of a fan of carbs and fructose. You gotta eat something along with your protein. I find milk to help a lot, I usually drink roughly 2 liters a day. Remember to lift hard and to increase the weights consistently.

DJ BREN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, just finished reading right through your journal. Your posts now sound more confident than they were at the start. Don't be tempted to go back to Dancer it just doesn't seem worth the trouble, she's a flake, and her dad sounds crazy.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Free Movies, Extreme Headbanging, Drunken Adventures, and Talent Scouting

Sup, sup. I was simply feeling too horrible yesterday to post. I don't get hangovers but that was probably the worst one thus far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp5tSphvWrI

Friday. Holy **** I got a message. (You know how I check my messages when I start FRs. Lets see what we got!
Aight, so let me fill you in! My friend, Robert, told me that this chick, a friend of his date wanted a date for prom. So I added her and messaged her (after asking Robin, being friends with her on fb, to check her out -"GO FOR IT DUDE")
Me, 1 hour ago: "Sup. My friend Robert, and Zoe told me you were looking for a prom date."
Her: "Well, I'm really close friends with Zoe and she wants me to be there with her so that she doesn't feel totally out of place.. Hence the fact she asked your friend if he knew anyone who didn't have a partner yet. :)"
Seems like I have to check her profile now! She has an interesting look. 1 year younger. 1500 friends. Yeah, she's pretty damn fine. Model pictures. So yeah, I'll answer her just now and I got a prom date. Cool.

I gotta hit the showers soon and go buy a cheap suit, so this update will be delayed. Answered her just now, "Cool. My date cancelled last week, so would you like to go to prom with me?"
Her, 2 hours later: "Of course. Let's go for supper this week with Zoe and Robert? We ought to at least see each other once before the occasion. :)"
Me, 1 hour ago: "Great idea. I'll have a chat with Robert. Anywhere you'd like to go?"
Her, 25 minutes ago: "not really :) anywhere is fine. just let me know"
I havent responded yet. I might.

Also, just now, Violet messaged me again. I've been told that things have been over with her and Prokop for a while.
Her: "hey, you want to go to the gym tomorrow after school ?"
Me: "Im going on tuesday, but I could join you tomorrow if you take me on the scooter."
Her: "I could do that if the weather isn't wet and windy :)"
Me: "Beautiful."
Her: "isn't it"
Cool. I dont mind. I know not to get emotionally involved in this sh1t this time around.

So yeah, friday. Im writing this with my niece here in my room, playing "Wake me up when september ends" for her. Such a nice song.
After school I managed to get a lift to Claremont and visited Robin at his school. He brought me that #2 chick from his party. She was really awkward and left very quickly. I then later ran into Sherminator and Graveyard chick. She told me recently, "I miss you , I want you" blablah, so it was sortof weird, as I didn't expect to meet her in such a setting. Me and Robin proceed to head towards his house, but get stuck in a guitar shop. Matt (There are so many Matt's in this journal) meets up with us at Cavendish. Put our stuff in his car, buy some McDonalds and chill. Decide we might as well see Avengers. Thus we head to the movies. Upon arrival I talk Matt into sneaking in. He, like me the first time, was rather scared. He's such a cool guy. We successfully sneak in and have a fcking blast.
Upon driving home, Robin puts 'Bangarang' by skrillex on full speakers and me and Robin proceed to headbang violently while we violently spiral down the parking compound. We keep this going for a little while, then we trash to some trance when we arrive at his place. Robin gets a complete rush and runs around the street for a minute. We go inside and declare war with a frisbee and various things laying around. My abs hurt so much from laughing. Robin has claimed he's Bipolar, but I really doubt the diagnosis. We chill for a while. Find out Matt plays LoL. Fairly cool. We eventually go out.

We walk to Claremont and proceed to try to enter Tantra. I have no idea what to pull off, so I try being a shy foreigner. Didn't work out. Have a briefing with Robin. Decide to randomly start talking in Norwegian mixed with english such as, "It get lost in the crime". Enter Stones Bar. Cool place. A round of Tap beers on me. Chill in some corner, so great. I hear Matt saying, "Yeah man, pedestal." I shortly find out that he's read the game and such. I tell him that I do that stuff too. I was in such a good mood after that first beer. Didn't need more after that. However, Matt buys a round more and we hit up the dancefloor.

We just spend the night dancing and chilling together. Didn't approach a chick from the beginning of the night, so it wasn't that smooth.

Leave the building with Robin taking this beer glass, pretending to be wasted.

Meet some Jesus guy. Talk to him for way too long.

Enter Tin Roof, some other bar focused around the dancefloor. Same here. Chill really hard, dance, enjoy. Nothing special to note with chicks. Matt buys me a ton of different drinks. I tried listing them right now, but couldnt remember more than 2, was roughly 4. I was so gone. I felt that I was really in the zone after the first beer, but after that, my ability to act on my decisions just got more and more impaired. Such a great night though. I eventually head home in a cab after 2 some time. Arrive home and my mom is pissed. Oh well. Negotiated coming home at 11 on saturday. 'Cause it's so important for me to get a prom date. Hah, whatever.

Saturday. Spent the better part of the day with random stomach convulsions, brandy poo and strong lingering lower back pain from extreme headbanging. Apart from that I was just hungry and dehydrated. Possibly feverish, no hangover really.
Went to this Father - Son thing at Bishops with my nephew. Was cool. Went to Robin's afterwards. He rocks up with Matt on his homemade go-cart. Proceeded to observe them speaking in colored accents. Turns out there's a rugby game on, so we prepare the premisis for parking. When people start showing up, we organize a system where Robin gets the customers, I give directions on what to do and take paid, while Matt is inside, parking the cars and getting their keys. If we actually wanted to steal their cars, we would earn a ton. One of the cars was surely worth R500 000.

Afterwards we chill and eat. Turns out we have to stay and help people get out after the game. Was cool. This one guy claimed we had stole his sunglasses. Yeah, no. We arrive at Long Street at 10. Meet up with Charlie for his 17th. He's chilling with this super fine chick. Omw. Charles is there too andd so is little Swede. She's growing up,hey. Looked rather fine and was excited to see me. Would've pulled easily, but she seemed to be there with her boyfriend. Chill there with the guys for 50 minutes, then head home.

Yay. That's about it.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a decent day and definitely one which female attention wasn't really vital to. not sure about your taste in music though haha

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoj4WySgvwg

Sup sup! I’m writing this in word, because I have no internet at the moment. Writing a FR in word is weird as ****. I’ll try to include everything later, when I get internet. And holy **** its Sunday. It was Friday yesterday…
So I hit the gym with Violet on Monday. She told me she’d by at my place at 5 when I saw her after school. She later texted, “Hey, I’m picking you up from your house at 5, so be at the gate. X violet” I responded with, “Cool.” I’d decided that I wouldn’t get emotionally involved with her, but whatever happens, happens. She rocked up, greeted her, and she took me on the scooter. I want one of those. Went to the gym, did my own leg workout without her. She did see me squat 95kg though, and of course mentioned how it “Stops your growth” Yeah, right. I joined her later doing stretching and abs. Was good fun, but I did not try to ‘attract’ her at all, I didn’t really care. Haha, I didn’t even give her a hug. It’s practice. Perhaps it’s super effective, perhaps not. Who cares.

She initiated another convo later,
Her: “ n o r w e g I a n d j” (With an ‘enter’ in between)
Me: “ahh you crack me up violet”
Her: “crack do you read books?”
Me: “More than my peers, I feel, yes”
Her: “read a book called Crank
its good,
well
i like it
which doesn't say much
but you never know
we might have similar tastes
in
books”
Me: “I'll check it out, seems cool. Interesting song.” (referring to a post she just tagged me in)
Her: “thanks, i do think that too!!
we wont stop until somebody calls the cops, and even then we'll just pretend that NOTHING ever Happened.
tadadada
repeat”
Me: “you're quite amusing. Sometimes.
But we'll continue this sometime later, I gotta head to the gym just now”
Her: “BUT sometimes i'm a diabolical devil, i get it. Byebye” (That was an obvious reference).

After school on Friday we saw each other and she took me to the library and got it for me. I find it obvious that she’s into me. I proceeded to go home and have the internet malfunction (hence typing in word), so I decided to check the book out. It’s some sort of poetic writing about a girl and how she was affected by Meth. Was fairly cool. I really enjoyed parts of it. Finished all 550 pages the same day.

Also, on Thursday, I went to this gathering for Norwegian people in relation to our national day. Was like 70 university students and everyone kept giving me drinks. Was quite fun. They’re fairly hard to hit it off with, and constructing a 22+ year old identity on the spot is tricky. Met this guy in his 50s, called Sondre, who served as my wingman.
So fellas, prom was on Saturday. I realized it was not a big thing at all. I expected it to be some big thing where it would be important to have a date, easy to hook up, more organized dancing, etc. Thus, I started my search for a prom date.

As you know, Dancer said no. I then got this FINE date through Robert. However, his date cancelled, thus mine cancelled. Robert got a new date, friend of his and my previous dates. We figured I could take his date that cancelled on him. I added her on fb, she accepted. Turned out she had just gotten a boyfriend, so I immediately deleted the *****.
Now, with 3 days to prom, I started getting a tad desperate. I resorted to seeing HB Cloud online the next morning. I asked her:
Me: “HB Cloud, I got prom on saturday and my date just cancelled on me. Wanna go to prom with me?”
Her: “Hey, uh i cant. Sorry. Hope you find someone :)” (well that was expected)
Me: “No worries”

I then proceeded to ask that super fine chick I met quite a while ago.
NorwegianDJ said:
As we exit the car, I compliment Radiostar (which will be her nick) on her awesome body, and she smiles and says thank you. I loved how you could tell that she really ment it. She told me I had hot eyes (something Ive gotten a lot in the past 2 weeks. Weird. I never thought so myself :) ). I smile and lean in and try to study her eyes. Haha. Damn, why are her pics so hot.
I’ve hooked up with like all her friends though.
Me: “Radiostar! This is fairly out of the blue, but would you like to go to prom with me? It's at one & only on saturday and my date just cancelled.”
Her: “Hey NorwegianDJ!!!! Babe, I really wouldn bt its too sure notice, and I have college on saterday. But goodluck, hope u have a wonderful time. Xx”
At this point, I was starting to consider Violet, just as a last resort. I then messaged HB Norwegian’s sister, but she couldn’t, unfortunately. She then said that HB Norwegian would love to go with me. Thus, I ended up going with her as friends.

Had her and Lars come over to my place. We chilled until the limo arrived, which was organized by the group and Daan. Relax in the limo with Edo, Daan, Prokop, Brian, Lars, and dates. Had a change of tires. Fun story. Picked up 2 more and headed to Pre-Prom. Arrived in style 45 minutes late and had a few pictures taken. Walked with my date and the others down the stairs, oh the looks we got from everyone. Talked to people and enjoyed myself. Was a bit of a hassle when your date doesn’t really know anyone and neither of you feel rather talkative.
Enter prom: several tables surrounding a dance floor. K, cool. Had a 3 course meal, then Prokop and Brian pumped up the music. Danced, chilled, took pictures in the photo booth. Was cool. Robert had this hat that I borrowed. I felt I could do anything in it. Haha. Not much worth of mention.

After prom, we took the limo to Long Street. I pulled out the vodka and mix for people. We had like 1/3rd left, so I walked around Long Street with it for a while. Entered Tommy’s bar just after Chelsea won the game, was a cool vibe. Saw a Bayern fan sitting on the curb like his GF had just broken up with him.

We went from Tommy’s to Dubliner. Quite a cool place. We finished the vodka, finally. I was joking around a ton and grinding with this chick in my grade. I started thrusting her and got a ****ing raging boner. Now I’m just horny as ****. Great. The amount of tits & ass I’ve touched by this time of the night… oh well. Took this other chick, who lives closeby, to the dancefloor. Asked her if she could keep a secret. Told her this was a test. Then hooked up with her very shortly. Remember how I’ve said that no chicks in my grade are fine? That is true. My mindset at the time was that the chicks we had was what I would have to choose from and I just wanted to get some. I figured she’d perform favors later in the night. Whatever. I realized it was a mistake later. We left and went to this place called ‘Chez International Nightclub’.

Was a cool, but really African place composed of 3 bars. By this time, I’ve had roughly 4 shots on a full stomach, so I don’t really give a fvck. Dance with the friends. I get a bit tired of it and decide to look around the place. Enter this other bar next door. I notice how with a little risk, I can pull any of these, even the fine, black girls. However, the black guys intimidate me. I enter this smaller room and meet tons of friends. I quickly hit it off with this senior from school. She’s the kinda girl that would be extremely hot if she was really in shape. Unfortunately, she isn’t tight. She’s still hot though. Engage in a dance. Put her hand behind my neck. She tells me she would, but she can’t hook up with me. I say that’s cool, and ask her, “Just out of curiosity, why?” She tells me because she’ll regret it on Monday cause we’re in the same school. We talk and she tells me several times that I’m really good looking and so on. I mean, I’m in a suit, but let’s be honest guys; looks do matter to varying degrees. We proceed to make a deal several times that we’ll hook up when she graduates and namely on the day I leave. She’s gonna stay in South Africa, so that could be a future fwb. Cool, cool. She said we should hang out more and was really tempted to hook up with me that one time we met at Zula. I told her we usually have things at my place. She said I should invite her and perhaps it can happen there. Cool. She tells me how both of her friends there have a crush on her. I find that funny and make good friends with them. Brendan and Ross. I’m so pro. Tumi’s GF and B start grinding. Hottest **** ever. I get offered a shot of caramel vodka. Didn’t taste bad at all. Weird.

I entered the original bar room again and I see this hot black chick ahead of me, dancing with her friend, facing me. I go over to her and hook up with her. She pulls out and I go to my friends. I see her alone shortly and do it again. I go for a walk and she’s gone. I go for another walk and suddenly bump into her in a doorway. Pull her in and she tells me that her boyfriend is here and he’s violent. She gives me her number, kisses my cheek twice and tells me I have to call her. Oh well, I texted her just now. First thing I’ve done in a while involving only face value.
Shortly I leave with my friends. B gave me a kiss on the way out. She’s so easy. If I ever see her out again, I’m claiming that thing. Pass some guys trying to pickpocket us on the way to the limo. I see it immediately and push Prokop out and rush to Hillary, who’s got my jacket. It’s R40 missing, but I’m not sure when they disappeared. Take the limo to Constantia Village and split there, with Brian and Prokop staying over at my place. Hit the bed at 4 am. Good night. Ive jerked off way too much in the past 24 hours. Hah.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chilled days where the wrong **** makes the plays

hahahahaha. What a ****ing stupid title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0

Alright, lets write this. I just had some salmon wrap thingies and my mouth is super hot. Atleast I feel semi-awake.

How great are the opening lines to that song?
"Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train, going anywhere.

Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train, going anywhere.
For a smile they can share the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion"

Not sure what to start with really. Not much to say.

I'll start with this convo I had with Violet. Nothing special.
Her: "This fight we spoke about.
Its happening
I want to fight you.
physically, not word abuse, thats just mean"
Me, day after: "We could fight sometime. Maybe. If you're really aggressive. Hope you dont mind getting your ass kicked."
Her: "I don't mind at all, that's the point :) . We'll talk about it tomorrow" (We never did. Didnt see her).

thursday, her: "are you super busy this weekend?"
Me, "only friday"
Her: "thats tomorrow
Me: "I didnt know"
Her: ":)
yeah.
i'm going to a church tomorrow after school, I get back around five, I'll have friends over, be one of them?"
I asked her if she could drive me this other place afterwards, she said probably not, I said "kk", she said "okay :)" Cool. Perhaps we'll hit it off sometime next semester.

I later realized that it probably would've been a good idea to chill at her place and have someone pick me up later and drive me to Edo's.

Got to Edo's with Raoul. Wanted a chilled vibe. Everyone is there, even the twins and Chayenne. Oh well, cool. Barbeque tons of meat. Put on music. Eat it. Yes, I ate music. Or perhaps I ate meat. I'll let it remain a secret.

Chill hardcore. Bring out the booze together with the meat. 24% mixed with energy drinks, smirnoff spin & uhh storm, apple sours, hunters.
I dont have much, but it's all split on the 10 of us, discounting the twins and Cayenne and prokop's chick (who's friendzoned him) and Graveyard chick, who shows up late.

It's just very chilled vibes. I found out Edo's sister is ridiculously cool and not *****y at all. Graveyard chick arrived but I didnt pull any moves on her; she was mine after all. No one knows, but I assume that chicks have integrity or loyalty or whatever :p

Not much of interest really. We eventually headed to bed. By this point, Matthew was crawling on the floor, claiming he was sobering up and repeatedly asked for more drinks, which were in the bathroom, where Raoul was busy making love to the toilet.

Matthew was stretched all over the big bed, so me, prokop and graveyard chick went to the smaller one. We get distracted and prokop jumps in the bed first, then G chick is in. Im like '**** this' and chill in the big bed. I cant fall asleep anyway. They're having fun over there and sh1zz. Im sure I heard him pull the trigger. This later made me realize that sometimes you just have to pull from the start, always be on, and that I really should be going for more hotter, high quality chicks.

G chick goes off to get raoul out of the bathroom, so I decide to jump in next to prokop. Im tired of him ****blocking me. I tell him, "dude, I invited her. Im tired of you ****blocking me" He's all, "Sure thing, I'll leave you two alone" She comes back and goes in between. You can tell she's favouring him now, obviously. He leaves for a bit, but comes back and we decide to throw Raoul and Matthew over in the small bed. Somehow I end up next to prokop, who's in the middle. Well **** this. Hahah. You all know me. I dont ****block, so I just lay there as they're moving closer. However, Im getting pissed. Fck this, Im not gonna lay on the side and jerk off while they get at it. So I get up and say, "I cant do this" and drag prokop out of the bed and jump in. However, it's too late. The damage has been done. The whole house was locked off, so I end up having to sleep next to the two of them going at it. It was mildly entertaining. They only got to uhh 2nd base though. 3 times. Hahhh. Im such a great wingman though. Whatever. I couldn't fall asleep. Eventually Sarah came in and we chatted for like an hour, she then went to bed on the floor. I now have this chick breathing all over my face as Im finally tired and try to sleep. Eventually push her away and fall asleep for 2 hours until her alarm goes off at 6 am, but its in the other room, so we cant get to it. Proceed to go to community service at 9:15.

Afterwards I just chilled the whole day. I then head to bed at 7 and proceed to sleep for 13 hours. Today Ive been chilling hardcore with videogames and procrastinating. Till now. Now Im gonna do an english project and spanish oral. Perhaps study for SAT. It's obviously too late, so I'll do that tomorrow.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really a lot happening in your life.Can't believe I'm only checking out your journal now!

Anyway,that post about dancers dad,It's called assault.AND you fvcking should sue him,or something.That was really uncool!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Really a lot happening in your life.Can't believe I'm only checking out your journal now!

Anyway,that post about dancers dad,It's called assault.AND you fvcking should sue him,or something.That was really uncool!
That's uncool on my part. It didn't affect me negatively and they're poor enough already, and I don't have any proof and only 1 witness. Not worth it anyway. It's South Africa.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
South Africa sounds so dope.

Norway I think you're too possessive with the ladies. I mean, if I'd already been with and didn't like the experience I had with a girl enough to clear-cut want to do it again I would not give a **** that a bro is getting with her. I would in fact assist. I mean, social circles aren't infinite man. If you hold every time you've shared a girl against friends or vice versa then everyone's sex life gets worse. Be a cool dude man. Share the sexiness about.