NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NuMbEr7MuFc

Reaction score
Hey man,
What would you resources about PUA/game would you recommend?

P.S. how old are you?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NuMbEr7MuFc said:
Hey man,
What would you resources about PUA/game would you recommend?

P.S. how old are you?
I would recommend 'The Blueprint De-Coded' and 'Conquer your Campus' There are also other RSD products that I enjoyed, but its not vital.
Im 16.

Nino-Tk said:
Haha mate did I see you use a totally South African word in "Eish!" haha next thing you will be writing "Yoh!" great one man, saw that journal you said we must check out, that man speaks truth and his honest self-analysis is just on another level. The first post is gold bra!
It's not like every other sentence is filled with kak or VOETSAK, but I definitely have my SA slang going. Yoh! is in my permanent vocabulary.
Dude, you have to read the first 3 pages. All of his posts.
I was strongly considering dropping you a call at the time you wrote this. Was at the JHB airport, doing nothing.

Spent the holidays with my nephew from Norway. He's 16. On friday I tried to organize a get together at my place. Messaged about 10 people, most chicks that I haven't talked to in long or ever. No one came, but it was a great idea and great messages. We proceeded to enter the school next-door and they had recess as we walked through. Met a lot of people I knew. We ended up taking a cab to Claremont, chilling at Cav, then going to Robin's from there. His get together was cancelled due to the rain and we just chilled with a movie. Finally met a good girl friend of Robin's. She's got super hot potential, but gained like 10-15kgs in the past 1-2 years.

After that I spent the holiday traveling Swaziland and staying Mozambique w/ HB Norwegian and her family. Was cool. A lot of traveling and very little.. doing. Did this canopy tour. Got taken by a strong water current. Talked to the president's guards, who carried AK47s (like all guards in mozambique). Felt like I learned some problem solving by crossing borders and being pulled over by police.

Finally back now and making plans for the weekend.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I should so much organize some get together and invite all my friends from elementary school. That could be great for sure.

Too bad nobody wanted to come to yours :/. Anyway, keep having fun.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to donate blood at school today. After I filled out the questionnaire, I was told that I could not give blood because:
1. I currently have a cold.
2. Im on malaria preventative meds
3. Ive had drugs in the past 3 months.
4. Ive had sex with someone who's sexual history is unknown to me in the past 6 months.
5. I came out of a malaria area 2 days ago.

Lastly, I was told that I can never donate blood, because I've had chemo. Oh well. I had 2 cookies and decided that I can face this fear of mine some other time instead.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missioning cavendish

Went to Robin's place, then from there we walked to Cavendish.

Missioned Cavendish for a while, as we didn't meet anyone we knew. I had made plans to meet up with Dancer and some friends. Called a few times. She called back eventually and we meet up with them at Primi's after meeting 2 other cool people. We go and chill outside.

Im in such a bad writing mood.

Dancer goes to the toilet without me noticing. As she comes back, I walk towards her, pick her up and hook up with her behind some bars. I then later leave them for Spur with Robin and this chick and Chris. Have a 500mL tap beer. Fairly light-headed. Such a good time. Me and Robin are good wingmen. I had earlier left the safety-exit for this cinema open, as we've walked through 2 of them, but they didn't show movies the current moment. Robin led them in there, while I went back to Dancer and the others.

I meet them. We throw dancer around a bit. She's so small, she has to stand on her toes to kiss me. Head to McD's, have a McFlurry. Dancer is being non-recipritive. It's so meh, especially when I get dozy and Robin starts jabbing on about the Beatles. My mom finally arrives and I drag Dancer out by her leg, leaving her phone on the table. We walk outside, trying to find my mom. Im holding around her waist, but she's doing nothing. I walk into this metal pole that was hanging from above as I was talking to Robin who drove past in a cab. I proceeded to almost slam her into a wall, then I just measured her height instead of hooking up with her. I was so.. 'whatever mode'. I get that mode too much! We see my mom's car and I hook up with her. She pulls away and I leave. I see her walking towards McD's, with about 10 meters to go.

I get a call 10 minutes later from her phone, Matt, telling me that he can't find her and asks me where she is. Im getting super fvcking worried. Im halfway home and strongly consider turning back. I wait till I get home and drop 3 more calls over the duration of 15 minutes. I finally text, "Don't tell me Dancer is missing and then not pick up the phone. Is she safe? Im gonna drive back if you can't find her. Call me"
I proceed to call, but the call is turned down on the 3rd ring. Busy.
She texts me 5 minutes later, "Im fine, sorry, just been busy"
To be honest, I was disappointed. Maybe not in the little severity of the situation, but by the lack of response. My mind is telling me that I need another girl and that Dancer is quality, but too much of a tease. Its not certain, and that pisses me off. Decided to stop treating this as a 'potential GF case' and just treat it as a 'hook up' that I'll pursue and escalate. Fvck the outcome.
Heading to UCT open day tomorrow, then some theatre later. Sunday is history project day. Yay. I need more girls in my life. Ehh, disappointing day, because of myself.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHATTUP!

Im not doing enough to move forward in life right now. I did not plan to write this, its just coming. Im not eating enough, Im not working on school enough, Im not working enough on the SAT, and I enjoy video games too much. I should read some good books.
There has been little progress in the gym for about a month or a bit more. I had GREAT progress before that, but then I got sick and then on holiday. Must get back on track.

Anyway, let me tell you about the rest of my weekend.
Went to UCT open day with My mom and Robin and his parents. Saw a few presentations, moderately interesting. Saw a law presentation, and Robin expressed a big interest in studying law. Whatever he does, he'll do it well unless he loses himself.

We went off alone as our parents left. Walked around a little bit, saw familiar people and such. Avoiding some old hookups, such as Redhead and QA.
As we walk outside, we meet this guy and a girl. The guy is giving out some flyers, Robin taking interest in it while Im left with the girl. After a very brief moment I finally recognize her and we share a sweeet hug. It's Eliz!
NorwegianDJ 12-18-2011 said:
It's a play and entertainment for kids.
We enter the character room and discover 2 chicks. Yay. One was ok, the other one was so fine. She was like a nice chick with a TON of potential. Beautiful body. I'll call her Eliz.
Joked around a tiny bit.
Put on clown costumes, apart from Eliz, which wore a bear costume, so she couldn't really see.

We took a picture and suddenly we have to go on stage in front of about 300 people. It's a noddy chistmas play thingy.
As we're standing on stage, I hold her around her waist for a bit (Her reciprocating a bit), and tell Robin, "Just pretend you're on acid."
We talk for a bit. I get lost in her eyes. Talking about this party and some other stuff. She gets dragged away by the guy. I call her back to get her name again. Shouldve gotten her number instead.

We then went and got some food after trying some ancient walking machine. Decided that we might aswell not pay for the pizza, thus we saved R25 on some delicious pizza.

We then visited the Greenhouse. Slight trespassing. Slight censuration on this part. After some good deeds, we go to some dump site at UCT. Explore it and have a throwing competition. So fvcking cool.

We then walk back to Robin's w/ souvenirs. Went to this play afterwards. Was a small, local play. Really cool. Then had dinner w/moms afterwards. Realized that a Sport Science and Psychology major could be a good idea.

Later found Eliz on facebook and added her. Later posted on her wall, "I was convinced your name was CENSORED, such a mission to find you. And it was cool seeing you yesterday. Should repeat sometime :)" Still no response, but thats k.

And check this out: http://www.bradbranson.com/anti-boo...cally-increase-the-quality-of-your-life-pt-3/

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will probably check this out as soon as I get some free time. Seems interesting.

Cut on video games and do what you're passionate about. Be productive and study man! Don't you love that feeling of accomplishment when you get a good grade for an exam you studied a lot for? Anyway, hope you get back on track buddy, hehe.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robin's 18th, Christian missionaries, Paul's party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MJK0B2eT10

I always seem to start these FRs with looking through my facebook messages.
Only thing I found was me trying to organize yet andother meet up with this chick. Of course the gods hate us.

So friday. In P.E. we wrestled. Was put against Lars, the 'Swiss Bulldozer', not bad, not bad. We pinned eachother down almost equally, but he's still too strong. Was later swapped to Raoul, whom I took down in the ring. Finals next friday! Afterwards we played soccer. Decided to chill in goal. As I was studying history while sitting there, the ball comes. This guy runs towards me with the ball, I kinda just tackle the ball and stand in front of him with my shoulder. This is one huge guy, but he hits me and flies to the side. The ball goes to Raoul, who takes a shot, which I somehow save. I jump in joy and do a 180 towards the goal. While I do this, I save another ball with the back of my leg. I then proceed to turn around and tackle this one tall guy with the ball. Then they get a penalty cause someone touched the ball with their hands somewhere along the way. I proceed to twist my foot by saving the ball with the outside of it (Imagine saving a fast ball on the right side with your left foot not planted on the ground).
That was very arbitrary, although I can still feel it.

So I go home, eat for a whole day, and head to Robin's. Chill there and walked into Westerford. This teacher asked us WTF we were doing there and asked me where I was from. I told her Im from Norway. Robin shows up while we're walking from her (pfft, like she can command us around). He asks her if she's the popo, then proceeds to sprint away. Afterwards we run around in Claremont with him, Emile, Charlie, and Charles. When we arrive back at his house, half of the people have arrived.

I do the usual of just walking around and greeting people and chilling with the ones I know better and having short conversations.

Sidenote: Im noticing that chicks respond much more easily the past few weeks. Im correlating that with how I look currently, I've never looked so badass. So yeah.

As people arrive, I go greet them, of course. To my memory, there were 4 chicks who were the best looking there. #1 was Robin's dibs, which he specificed in my ear as I hugged her.
#2 was this chick in Robin's school. I greeted her and asked her name. She told me that we'd met at Georges'. I didnt remember her and she was like.. "whatever." I didn't even consider going for her, as she seemed to dislike me. HOWEVER, after the party, Robin told me that she had told him in history to "bring your Norwegian friend, I wanna ride him" Oh well, that didn't happen. She's fine though, so I'll take her next time I see her.
#3 was this Afrikaans chick. I did rather well with talking to her and her friend, whom I knew. She asked to sit on my lap, cause more people were coming to sit on the bench. Blablablah. They realize there's a trampoline, I get them excited to go there and lead them. On our way there, we walk past Charlie and this chick hooking up. He's such a beast. The chick realizes that someone is on the trampoline and stops me. I have no idea what I did, but I pulled in and hooked up with her. Shortly after, Emile and his GF get off the trampoline and I spend a good 10 minutes there with her, some of which included Charles creeping on us and making whale noises while I rolled around with her. We left afterwards and I seperated from her. After that I didn't see her around much, but saw her with this guy, who I figured was Matt later.

#4 was this chick with a boyfriend. Somehow got chatting with her and quickly started dancing tango with her. Was tension, for sure. She said something along the lines of that she would've hooked up with me, but she has a boyfriend. I still got the feeling that I could've pulled her in though. All good fun.

Was also this other British chick that kept going for me. Her friend kept telling me to go for her, cause she's british. However, any time we'd be somewhat isolated, she'd say, "Lets go find Robin/Charles/Charlie!" I got tired of it after a while and left her to Charles.

I found it funny how quite a few girls started talking sh1t about the chick I hooked up with, especially that #2 chick. hahaha.

Anyway, we leave in cabs for Long street after a while.

The decision was to head to purple turtle, as it was more likely for people to get in. Everyone has to show their (fake) IDs to get in, while I simply walk up to the bouncer, look him in the eye, and say, "Ive got nothing." He quickly let me in.
It was pretty sh1t inside and I felt like I couldn't dance to the trance music.
I was told there were 2 hot blond norwegian chicks, but I couldnt find them.
Proceeded to go outside and look for Emile and Robin. Instead I found 2 christian missionaries who talked to me like I didn't know who Jesus was. Im slightly tired of people using ungrounded arguments for religion. I talked with them politely and this Kenny guy took my # and I got his (whichstarts with AREA CODE - 666 LOL). I then join these 3 girls for McD's. At McD's I get ridiculously tired after eating my double quarter pounder and almost fall asleep. On the way back Im broing down with this chick who was keen for it. Sang 'lean on me' and stuff. Was fun. She got a boyfriend the next day. Hilarity.

Meet up with Robin and this couple. Chill in this park for 30 minutes. Robin was ridiculously lucky when I tried to save him from getting caught urinating in public, this guard could've easily pinned him down and brought him in.
Eventually me, Robin, Matt, and Greg decide to head to Assembly. Same story with the bouncer, straight through. People under 18 dont have a beard like this.

Inside Assembly the music is flipping great. Greg buys us a round and I proceed to dance for 2 hours straight. So amazing. During this time, Robin was really keen to hook up, so I had to wing him. I was not feeling the woman aspect, but I complied. I was the worst wingman, cause we approach completely differently on the dancefloor. What I percieve good, Robin percieves bad, and vice-versa. Eventually we spend 20 minutes getting this poster, then head to Robin's and sending Greg safely in this other cab.

The following day Justin shows up while Im eating with Robin's family. I make plans for us to go watch 'The Hunger Games', which we do. They thought it was a great movie, but I thought it was slightly disappointing, having read the book and all. Had a beer at Spur and got some food at McDonalds. Justin is such a cool guy.

It doesnt take long before my mom picks us up. Arrive at my place and I make plans. Head to Paul's in a cab with Raoul and Matthew and Robin an hour later.

Paul's is not packed and it's raining. Almost everyone there is from school. The rest I know, apart from some grade 10's from springfield. I have great interactions with everyone there and exchanged numbers with this senior girl from my school. Probably the hottest one in school. Planning to invite her out someday shortly.
Nothing interesting to note from the party. Introduced Robin and Violet. Was a bunch of chicks I could've pulled. This guy in my school asked me "How do you guys hook up with so many chicks?". A bunch of people tried to order me and other people around. It was annoying, cause if someone does not have legit authority over me, then I have my own judgement to make decisions with, which are probably much better than theirs. Dont think that I didnt have fun - I did.

Robin, however, is bored out of his mind, chatting on his phone with this girl friend of his. I take the phone and spit ridiculous sh1t at the same time as I walk up to Chayenne and say "Im gonna take your virginity" Too much fun was had.

I proceed to head outside with Raoul, Lars and Robin. Im carrying this glass of vodka as Im running towards robin on a slope. I slip for a second and recieve the contents of the glass in my eye. Hurts a ton for a bit, but started receeding after 10 seconds, until I was about fine after 5 minutes. Fvcking EYE SHOT! We walk and chill, Lars goes back, and we have a pizza each at this sweet bar. We go back and Robin almost has a fight with this guy in my school. Would've been very entertaining, but sadly didnt happen.

Just sprinkle in a ton of random drinks in between the events and you got my weekend.
Prom is in just under a month, I need to focus in on one chick. Ehhhhhh, Im in lack of options.

Last edited:

Zurg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! I don't know why, but reading your journal keeps me motivated!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zurg said:
Awesome! I don't know why, but reading your journal keeps me motivated!
Pleasure, ey. If you read over at LearningSlowly, I figured it would be a good idea to do the same as him. So, what do you guys need to see more of in my FRs? Sometimes I just wanna finish writing them, like the last one, and thus they're not always optimal. I notice myself describing my interactions less and less as a natural side-effect of this getting more natural to me.
So, I wanna hear it from you, anyone, what do you wannt to see more of? Write and I'll deliver.

Zurg

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you should just keep doing it the same haha. Because this is what keeps me motivated. I'll also check out LearningSlowly's journal.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MJK0B2eT10

The following day Justin shows up while Im eating with Robin's family. I make plans for us to go watch 'The Hunger Games', which we do. They thought it was a great movie, but I thought it was slightly disappointing, having read the book and all. Had a beer at Spur and got some food at McDonalds. Justin is such a cool guy.
The best thing about the Hunger Games for me is how much of an individual that camera man is. While most camera-men will stand still and focus on the action, that guy zooms into the floor- I imagine he finds something there interesting- and practises his Michael J. Fox impersonations. At one stage everyone is standing still on those platform things, so he zooms into Katniss's neck and starts fist-pumping with the camera. It's great.

Good weekend. I miss having weekends like that, where I leave my house Friday and come back Sunday morning. Ahh, the memories.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mates, wicked gymming, eventful GetTogethers, AMOGs and April Fest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHzxOLm2HKk

Sup fckers. I'll try to make this quick, but we all know it's going to finish in roughly 40 minutes and 10 000 characters.

Thursday. Worked out. Chilled. Got visited by Josh, Nic, Rob, and Matt. They stayed and were drinking for a good 3-4 hours. Good times.

Friday. Chilled hard. Went over to my neighbor Jason. He was headed for the gym, so I joined. Did almost the same as I did the previous day, so my muscles got pretty fvcked. Had ridiculous amounts of protein shakes today and saturday. And Thursday.

Tried to make plans with people. With Dancer:
Me (Wednesday): What are your plans for the long weekend? We should meet up x
Her: Yeah sure :) what do you have in mind?
Me(Friday, ****): Just wanna see you. You going to ---party*--- tomorrow?
Her: Not to sure but what are you doing tonight? (I got this as I answered this SMS below)
Me(3 hours later and plans got moved): Been trying to organize plans the whole day. Not too keen on crashing Steve's get together. Im available
Me (30 min later): Im having a small vibe at my place from 7ish. You're free to come, with friends if you want.
Her: Sorry I got the message late so I had other plans (I was told from Daan that she was roaming the streets in Constantia and that she might drop by later, so Im finding this slightly incoherent).

I decided to text freshmanchick, but she didnt reply, which was expected. Follwed it up with texting Jessica. Some previous information on her is that she seems pretty hot, huge tits. Randomly added me, never met. I did the following a few days ago:

NorwegianDJ said:
Me, on her wall: Oi, Jessica! I just had a grand realization, were you at that party yesterday?

Her: Nah I didn't end up going I was meant to change it to not attending but it slipped my mind :)

Me: Ahh, seems like I was wrong then. There was this Jessica chick there that was "so certain" that she had been to one of my parties, but I couldn't remember her. Looked like you, but I just now realized that her boobs dont match yours.

Her: Hahahahahahahahhahahaha okay :) we should make a plan sometime though do you have bbm? :)

Me: I will shortly. Send me a text at ******

Recieved a text shortly after.
So I texted her:
Me: Sup boobies. What are you up to today?
Her: Im not completely sure yet and yourself? :)
Me: Heading to the gym with Jason just now. I wanna see american pie, come with? (That was the first time Ive been on a motorbike on the main road).
Her: Im with my friend so she'll come with but we a bit low on cash :) but where would you wanna go? :)
We then settled on time and place. Turned out she couldn't so we reschedueled to tuesday. I'll have to change the place tomorrow, as I found out that the current one is way too far away from me.

I then get a message from these chicks, asking if I wanna go to town. I say Im not too keen, come to my place instead. They agree and I invite a few people over.

Turns out to be the 3 chicks, which includes Cayenne, Daan, Paul, Wassim, Prokop, Brian, Gilles, Robin. Prokop brought drinks for himself. Proceeded to throw it over the fence when he finished it. 2 people brought weed, which was smoked through a carrot. 2 people also brought tobacco, which wasnt cleaned up. The security dropped by because of the bottle, got a warning. Im getting tired of people not being able to respect property. Prokop, Brian, Gilles, and Daan also went ahead and microwaved this expensive ice cream and ate it. Just fcking ask. Daan and Robin are really acting proper though. You can just tell the difference between a genuine thanks/sorry and something delivered in personal gain.

At one point, the twins were locked outside on some tiny balcony. Apparently they were making quite a bit of noise. Me and Robin mooned them, you know, why not. They were finally let in. Just after this, I have the neighbors on my door. She's being fcking disrespectful, like heavy time. Robin joins and her husband is there. They're acting ridiculous. We wanted to be calm about it and resolve things, but he refused to shake Robin's hand and they just said their sh1t and left with a threat to call security.
Me and Robin later spotted them through the window. We waved. She gave us the finger; Robin gave her an *******.

Nothing special to note. At the end of the night, I hooked up with Cayenne for a bit in the bushes. I only did so cause the tiny bit of weed I had made me ridiculously horny.

On saturday, Prokop chatted to me. He was like: about last night
are you pissed off at me?
because its ****ing anoying with you looking all pissed off all the time
just tell me
and ill leave off
seriously
Me: just pissed at the **** you do
actually more like dislike
Him:
cool
so imma not come to your place anymore?
deal

Me:
just act up

Him:
naah dude
thats me
the way i act
its chilled
we just wont hang anymore
deal?

I told him we'll chat some other time. Fcking ridiculous. 'cause its fvcking annoying'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFXYuw96d0c
Saturday:
Thats today ey. I dont thinkk I did much today apart from walking up and down and getting protein shakes. Nothing to eat. Ate 2 boiled eggs raw. Proceeded to go party.
Party was alright. I realized that I dont know everyone anymore. Im getting to old for these parties, sadly.
I get there alone. Shortly, I meet Matt, my neighbor. We're chatting for a bit, then Dancer and her 2 friends come up to us. Dancer steps up on this ledge, so shes my height, I pull in. Hook up for a long time. Fvck she's so amazing. I dont know if my muscles were shaking cause I were pulling her in so hard or if it was pure exhaustion from the gym. You know how some girls just taste much better than others, based on how their Immune system matches yours? This is one of those few that are of the better kind, which are numbered in the few, like 5-10, thus far. Maybe 5.

After this I stand in the conversation with them for a bit. Im not good at talking (apart from 1v1 isolated with a girl) and this is no exception. I leave and go meet other people. I spend most of the time hanging around Daan, Paul, Gilles, and Christian, and the twins. Rather lame. Had a shot and a hit of a J. Party got a lot more comfortable after that. Less anxiety.

Spent about 2 hours just walking about in the party, following my friends, looking for Dancer, and being generally slightly bored and uneasy. Met with this dude from camp 2 years ago. He told his friend, "Yeah dude, this guy just hooked up with that hot chick I showed you on facebook." Oh well. Cool.

Just as I thought Dancer had disappeared, I saw her again. I didnt feel like going over to her, but I was forced as suddenly Gilles and Christian went over. Just after they hug, I drag her away by the arm. She's only slightly hesistant, but in on it. However, as she thinks she realizes that Im gonna demand further than 1st base, she's like, "nooo..!" and resists more. It's all cool, but then her friend comes and starts to pull her away just as I kiss her. Lame.

I see her later with her friends and this guy. I see her friends leave as the people I was with disperse. I walk up behind the guy and start brushing his face and hair, and petting hit nose. Im getting into it, but he's stating to push me away. Im toward his front now, getting more up in his face. This guy knew what he was doing. He wasnt too affected with my touching and kept talking to her as I did so, until he realized that wasnt gonna give up. He pushed me and I pushed back. He was getting aggro. He pulled the, "You look like ------" I couldnt come up with anything smart and responded, "Yeah, totally", which got people laughing at me. I looked at Dancer, took her hand and told her that I didnt feel like fighting over her and pulled her away. I saw the guy tried to keep her back, but he was lost, although I could've done better. How would you guys have responded to that statement and the situation in general?
I told her I was leaving and that she'd walk me out. She said she wont walk me all the way out, obviously in 'fear' of me escalating further. We kiss shortly and I ask her to come over to my place on Monday. She says "Maybe".

I've realized how I demand certainty, but seek variety. It's weird. I just need certainty.

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
On saturday, Prokop chatted to me.
He needs to recognize that as his host, you deserve extra consideration. You're the one who has to deal it when **** goes down, and if he doesn't think about how his actions affect his host, then he's an inconsiderate guest.

Why did you harass the guy? Could you tell your girl was into him?

Seems like you could have joined their conversation normally, without initiating the confrontation. I would have attempted to indicate with body language that she's mine. Would have come up, arm around her shoulder, "Hey man, I don't think I got your name yet."

If he respects that, you make an ally and isolate your girl ASAP. If he tries to challenge you for her, you tool him verbally and generally ignore him in favor of other people, before isolating your girl.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
He needs to recognize that as his host, you deserve extra consideration. You're the one who has to deal it when **** goes down, and if he doesn't think about how his actions affect his host, then he's an inconsiderate guest.

Why did you harass the guy? Could you tell your girl was into him?

Seems like you could have joined their conversation normally, without initiating the confrontation. I would have attempted to indicate with body language that she's mine. Would have come up, arm around her shoulder, "Hey man, I don't think I got your name yet."

If he respects that, you make an ally and isolate your girl ASAP. If he tries to challenge you for her, you tool him verbally and generally ignore him in favor of other people, before isolating your girl.
You're absolutely right about the guy. Although he seemed to be doing good, I should've just joined the conversation and taken her away; maybe there was no need to blow him out.

Oh and tonight I had a dream that included small asian soldiers defending a shop-airport, searching for a hidden robber (I yelled/screamed for backup when I found him, wonder if I did that in reality too), and finally hooking up with a hot girl in a que. Chatted her up and had my arm around her quickly. Tried to pull her in, and she didnt want to. People were getting annoyed and pushy, like in Inception. Her gran was finally like, "Go for it" and I kissed her while isolating her and continuing. Funny dreams.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish to be good like you one day. Keep being pro!
Be careful with that guy. If I were you, I wouldn't have pushed back and I would try and play it cool, tell him to relax lol.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD14IrOcIs&feature=g-vrec

Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything
All at once
?

I uphold a certain image. It is important to me that this public display of me is favourable and as close to desireable as I can make it. I will stay away from the less, but still, atractive girls, in order to maintain my chances with their hotter friends. My actions are based on beliefs that I assume to be true; only because I don't have better options. Talking about options, I can't think of anywhere to find new girls at the moment. I tell myself, "I need more options." Because, in my mind, I do; I cannot get feelings for a girl too soon and witness her get in control and blow it all up. I cannot let that happen. These are the repercussions of my beliefs and insecurities.
I really need to fix this talking problem of mine. It must be rooted in some insecurity, or untouched terrain, waiting to be explored. I wanna swim in the caribbean. This is what I do when I discuss with people or especially argue with my mom; my mind fluctuates and is very scattered; I often lose my filter and talk about different ideas with very little connection but a string of conciousness holding them together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtJVku_mJw&feature=g-vrec

Oh hey, it's been 90 minutes. Let's see how my state has changed and how that affects my writing. I gotta be productive today, finishing whatever I have to do; I will feel seriously low of myself if I cannot accomplish even that. Atleast the weather is sh1t. God I look forward to Norway. I think I need to get out, for no apparent reason. OH yeah, there it is; the impeding responsibilities. The promise to myself to up my grades; the procrastinated habit of taking a practice test each sunday; **** I was gonna meditate today... I gotta do that soon. Just soon. Not now, but later. Oh, the irony.

I just decided I had to make one of these posts. I guess it helps (not that I have an apparent problem, but oh well, isn't half of this in our minds anyway). It's ridiculous how much we hear or see and believe to be true. When I read something, I assume the information to be true, and have to conciously remind myself that the individual that wrote it is likely not to know either.

I always question if I am enough. I look at myself, "Im such a badass motherfcker." Hell, I look fvcking GREAT at the moment, this beard is ridiculous, trimmed to perfection (not that it takes any effort). I work out, my body is RIPPED, well, atleast the toned version of ripped. My self-beliefs are extremely delusional, Im so much better than 95% of everyone else. I see myself as a superior, but I am never arrogant, thus I am more superior, and more arrogant; how ironic. By definition atleast, possibly not in reality. Im not always confident. Confidence is situational, but there is some core confidence too. I really need to fix this 'talking problem' that Ive decided that I have. I wonder if it's the 'language barrier' halting my progress. I just have to try word vomit. I am authentic and honest and do not think before I speak, but still, it does not rush out like I see other people manage. Now, am I good enough? The irony is that I am good enough the moment that I believe so, atleast that is what my belief is, but I question that all the time. Identification vs realization. Do you just realize another aspect that is subject to change, or do you identify with this problem as you identify it and work on it? To ignore or to accept? To move away from or to pull in? To let be or to fix. I think it's about realization, then not identifying with a problem further than fixing it. There'll always be a demand for growth. If there is no demand, the being dies rapidly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9wIEN_j2I

I want to be able to do whatever I feel with women. I wanna let go. Why is it that I have to follow these rules to get the girls that I want? Why can I not just FULLY be myself and act on every impulse. Why cant I jump on my bike right now and visit her house unannounced? Is it lack of belief in myself or just inhibition of beliefs about others? Why is it that I cannot be that shining light of 'conciousness' or 'complete authenticity' right now? Why is it that I rationale not stepping out into the streets with, "I got work to complete", when I know that I won't work on it for another hour or so.

These posts are fcking great. The only problem is that you guys may question my sanity, or maybe it just adds to the reality of it all, showing the ups and downs. I am far from perfect, or pro, I wouldnt even think of anything remotely close; yet, I think so damn highly of myself. Weird, hey? Cause I see few others my age working out, actively trying to improve themselves (atleast I have my periods), having this vast knowledge, diving deep into relevant information, and aspiring to be self-sufficient and exploring what is to be explored. However, although my aspirations, I must take actions towards these goals; it is these changes that 'scare' me. I guess one should take small steps, although a decision happens at only one point in time; not over time, as Anthony Robbins says. There is a lot of conflicting information. I really should write another article, for myself, eastcoast, the site, and you. However, I do not feel, in the past few months, that I am in a place to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3U6BCUQqG8

"I am starting to wonder if another woman is the solution we are looking for."

Should I just conclude the post with that song? I might as well.

EDIT: I have to draw you attention to the process of going from ‘waiting for fun to happen’ to becoming a guy who ‘makes things happen and creates fun’ for himself. As you go through this process you feel a distinct intern dead feeling. It’s a feeling that a lot of guys get around the age of 20, when they stop experiencing the world from a kid’s point of view and have to accept that now they have to take responsibility for themselves.

This dead feeling that young adults get when they fall away from being externally aroused can cause them to become ‘emo’ or depressed or dependant on alcohol or drugs to continue to have a good time. Any young guys reading this, or any guys making the transition from someone who ‘waits for fun’ to someone who ‘creates initiative and fun’, realise that this turning point in personal development is an inevitable part of growing into a man the man you’re supposed to experience and transition through, and this process is the DISTINCT corner you have to turn to go from being a chode to becoming your naturally attractive self.

All you have to do now is realise that this means you’re on the brink of transformation and start trying new things; travelling, starting interactions, following through interactions and creating arousing all day, every day in every part of your life.

http://www.rsdnation.com/alexander/...un-mood-bar-and-other-fun-notes-alexander-rsd

Last edited: