Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

Mr. Highroller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Python said:
The stuffs gone mainstream. I was in the bog in a bar about a month or two ago and out of the blue some guy says, " i'll give you a hint, when you approach a girl you like whose at a table with friends, completely ignore her, if she talks say she has something on her mouth - thats the neg etc". This in the middle of an average size town in SE. England. I knew then to focus on making my own strategy.

there are plenty of girls that still dont know about the community. As long as you are genuine you should not have any problems. start using canned stuff or mainstream negs and it might be over for you as it should be

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
domino said:
I subcribe to venusianarts emails and I got one today and I laughed my ass off when I read this:

P.S. If *YOU* want to become as good as Brady or Kosmo,
it's time to apply for a Venusian Arts Backstage Pass
before they are all gone... and learn from Mystery &
Matador, just like Fred, Spoon, Scott, Joe W, Pradeep,
Joe D, Brady, and Kosmo have...

http://venusianarts.c.topica.com/maahVMZabBpd4b9kmkTbaehtzV/
Just clicked the link and saw the gif pics of Matador at a club.

The girls he was with weren't anything special, and there are no pics of him kissing a girl on the lips.

I can get a girl to kiss me on the cheek just by asking, as can pretty much anyone.

Try it next time you are out at a club. Ask 10 random HB's to give you a kiss on the cheek because it's your birthday or some other BS and half of them will do it.

Remember guys, Mystery is an "illusionist" first and foremost.

The perception often isn't reality.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
domino said:
Fred, Spoon, Scott, Joe W, Pradeep,
INteresting. That was the order in which Mystery was planning on eliminating them (if you guys couldn't tell, they wanted to drop Fred not Spoon episode 2). I guess Kosmo won.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Just clicked the link and saw the gif pics of Matador at a club.

The girls he was with weren't anything special, and there are no pics of him kissing a girl on the lips.

I can get a girl to kiss me on the cheek just by asking, as can pretty much anyone.

Try it next time you are out at a club. Ask 10 random HB's to give you a kiss on the cheek because it's your birthday or some other BS and half of them will do it.

Remember guys, Mystery is an "illusionist" first and foremost.

The perception often isn't reality.
I just looked at the link. It's hysterical. Since when is cheek kissing a rael kiss? My mom's been kissing me like that all my life. The girls are taking pics and happy to get attention. When Mystery and Matador start showing pics of themselves tonging women and garbbing breast and botty, then I may believe it ain't an illusion.

This is pathetic. But guys who get none will be impressed. Like I've said before. Sell hope to the hopeless and you will become a millionaire. Mystery the illusionist has learned that well.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys notice how expensive matadors bootcamps are? He wants 4 grand for a bootcamp, for 4 grand I can get 2 bootcamps one with rsd and one with juggler, I can only imagine how much a bootcamp is with Mystery I think I saw once on venusian arts it was like 10 grand or something and the site claimed it should be priced for more.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
domino said:
I subcribe to venusianarts emails and I got one today and I laughed my ass off when I read this:

P.S. If *YOU* want to become as good as Brady or Kosmo,
it's time to apply for a Venusian Arts Backstage Pass
before they are all gone... and learn from Mystery &
Matador, just like Fred, Spoon, Scott, Joe W, Pradeep,

http://venusianarts.c.topica.com/maahVMZabBpd4b9kmkTbaehtzV/
Now that's so wrong on so many levels. We could put together a handful of guys from this forum that could outgame every last one of those guys (and kick Pradeep's ass to boot). They're hoping that there are guys out there with disposable income who can't have a conversation with a woman beyond asking them "Have you tried rebooting?"

Ntwadumela

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah francisco, i would go heads up with any of those guys in a gameoff. I saw about three or four shows last night. And these were the final guys. I dont know about all that, these guys and this show are nothing special. Not at all. How is there a guy in the top three who's only line was..."Did you see those two girls fighting outside?" or something like that. He said it during some jogging test and then in a strip club? Over and over again to every girl.

Sure, these guys are better than what they were before, but its all about "sets" and all these other fancy words they had for talking to women. Its really a bit ridiculous to me. Most of these dudes still didn't seem like they even walked with confidence. You know, chest out, head up, not scared to be noticed? It just seems like a bunch of mass produced pick up lines and "pick up artists". Mystery sucks. Look at the way the dude dresses. Attention manwh*re. Hes a salesman and sells his value to women. I hope there are at least a good amount of guys on this forum who can see past all that reality tv bullsh*t on that show. Dude should just be explaining over and over to these guys that its not about routines, its about self confidence and your self worth.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery: "That girl is cute" LOL!

That girl was like a 5

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kosmo and Brady actually did a better job of teaching their students in one day than Mystery and his crew did in one month.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Mystery: "That girl is cute" LOL!

That girl was like a 5
Yeah, but for their student (one that looks like an anorexic Kramer and the other Frodo on speed) they were definitely HB8.5's :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, predictable ending. An above average looking guy who couldn't pick up women despite his looks or his p/t career as an actor won once he learned some self confidence, communication skills and that break dancing was a turn on 20 years ago.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your new Pick Up Artists, Kosmo!

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
INteresting. That was the order in which Mystery was planning on eliminating them (if you guys couldn't tell, they wanted to drop Fred not Spoon episode 2). I guess Kosmo won.
Good call

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a little cushion.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all good if kosmo is an actor for the show's sake... but he's supposed to travel the world and teach people MM with mystery right? so what happens when you pay 10k for a bootcamp and you get kosmo the actor as your instructor?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kidd said:
its all good if kosmo is an actor for the show's sake... but he's supposed to travel the world and teach people MM with mystery right? so what happens when you pay 10k for a bootcamp and you get kosmo the actor as your instructor?
I don't think they said anything about the winner training anyone, just that he'd travel with Mystery and his "entourage." Kosmo's probably will just be a "The Mystery Method worked for me!" guy in the dog and pony show. Hopefully, he'll learn more of the deeper aspects while on the road.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The chicks Kosmo's student got the number from were the hottest chicks I've seen on the show that any of the guys has talked to. They were thin and not fugly as hell. That's never happened!

Anyway, I watched the second showing later on in the night, and they had this stupid scrolling pickup line feed going across the bottom of the screen for the entire show. People texted in their lame pickup lines that have been going around for 15 years. I felt jipped. The actual show was shrunk to like 3/4ths of the size it should've been. VH1 is more retarded than usual for pulling that stunt.

Anyway, I think the guys did a pretty good job teaching those dudes with the small amount of time they had. They may not have been GREAT, but they were damn good for 7 hours of info and a makeover. I suppose having a coach in their head was a big help too...

So yay for Kosmo. If they do another season, I wonder if he'll come back as a wingman, and maybe he'll have improved to actually be impressive to us?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who denies that Mystery and his PUA's have an exceptional grasp of the game of attraction are just plain haters. Don't you have anything better to do?

These guys have distilled the interaction with women down to a science.

I was going to post something about how ignorant people tend to slam the sh!t out of anyone who tries to make a buck off of their knowledge, but I'm not sure it's worth wasting ten minutes of my life.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw a buck off there knowledge, ignorant people well try to argue with anyone who has gotten success or improving.