Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
I just saw the ad for the show. LMAO!! You guys are worried about this? It looks like a joke. Mystery looks like a gay butt pirate.
I have been watching some of Mystery's newer in-field vids he still sticks to canned material http://www.mehow.tv/video/indexFull.php Mehow and Mystery look like str8 up fags the material they use is so played out.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt this will have much impact. It's not like millions of people will be using Mystery's magic tricks or wearing his funky hats. It won't "ruin anyone's game" here. Honestly, I doubt that it will even get ratings. Even if it does, though, that won't magically change the world of attracting women. Come on, now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People said "The Game" would be the downfall of the community. :rolleyes:

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
People said "The Game" would be the downfall of the community. :rolleyes:
But how many people read books? How the game will be ruined is there will be a bunch of guys 17-25yr olds watching the show and trying the crap on girls at school and at clubs then the routines and community will be filled with a bunch of wigger teen's who will give the community a horrible image.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
domino said:
But how many people read books? How the game will be ruined is there will be a bunch of guys 17-25yr olds watching the show and trying the crap on girls at school and at clubs then the routines and community will be filled with a bunch of wigger teen's who will give the community a horrible image.
How many television shows out there do a good job in teaching a skill especially with something that's not cut and dry like women? Men typically need a set list of rules to follow, they seldom can watch someone and learn anything well; if they could more men would know how to dance. Also, if people learned more via the screen guy's would just watch movies like "Hitch" and bypass forums like this.

I look forward to the show airing and more guys attempting to become PUAs. "The Game" made reference to "Style mogging" and the same will probably happen with guy's imitating Mystery. Now sit back and actually think about this. You walk into a club and there are at least 10 guys wearing fur top hats, goggles and wool scarves. Now you're telling me that you can't compete with that???

Consider just being the best DJ that you can be and stop worrying about your image by associating it to a group of people. You see what it does to people who do that with politics and religion and those groups are much more organized than the PUA community.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
They're just businessmen (overrated at the PU) selling a product that is definitely going to make it harder for us to compete at first.
On that note...

Anyone else excited or at least intrigued by RSD's new product? I don't know if I'll be dropping $360 or whatever it is for it, but it looks so damn polished.

That Charm School program on Channel 4 was a good show and made PUAs look like legitimate, good people; but then again, it was Juggler and Johnny Saviour... I'll definitely watch this.

Blink

Reaction score
I seriously doubt that the TV show will make any difference at all; unless of course all you use are canned lines, magic tricks, and feminine clothing to pick up women. The only things that guys will be able to pick up from the show are the most basic of tactics. Even then, the chumps won't be able to pull it off right anyway. The deeper stuff, the stuff that really counts and really pulls the women (inner game), will not be covered at all because they simply don't have the time for it in a TV show. Even if they did, people would ignore it and just focus on the pickup lines and magic tricks. I'm sure for most of us, it took some sort of life changing event, a wake up call if you will, to spur you into action and see things for what they are and realize the inner game is where it is really at. Somebody could read you a post by Pook verbatim, but if you're hardcore AFC then you won't absorb any of it.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
So what, dude. You're winning a scientific debate on an internet forum.
Nobody gives a fuuck about it. Why do you keep bringing it up?
thanx for acknowleding that Im Winning a scientific debate! :D

cant say the same about the "looks dont matter" camp now can ya. :crackup:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
domino said:
Does anybody remember the masked magician? When he revealed all the secrets on tv on how magic tricks are done. Mystery is doing the same thing in a way and every magician hated the masked magician and after Mystery's show goes live he will be hated by pick-up artist everywhere.
well the difference between the masked magician and mystery is that the masked magician gave away real secrets in the magic field, Mystery however is not giving away any real secrets in the field of scoring with women; all his "secrets" are just hypotheses, all theoretical. There is little evidence that prove his core secrets actually do what theyre advertised to do ie. neghits are supposed to make hot *****es interested in you and less like a ***** towards you. Story telling makes you attractive etc. blah blah

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by domino
Does anybody remember the masked magician? When he revealed all the secrets on tv on how magic tricks are done. Mystery is doing the same thing in a way and every magician hated the masked magician and after Mystery's show goes live he will be hated by pick-up artist everywhere.

On a tangent, the Masked Magician revealed secrets because Magicians throughout the world were performing the same illusions over and over again. This went on for decades and there were hardly any new innovations in magic illusions. In revealing ancient magic secrets, the Masked Magician aimed for magicians to start using their brains to come up with new magical innovations.

Reaction score
Lol, Mystery has his own reality show!

Just wondered what everyone thinks of this. I think it's funny that this has gotten SO commercial. Everyone's out to make a buck on this stuff. Now we've gone to a whole new level of media machine profit making.

I'd also like to thank all the posters who have helped me. Thanks for keeping it real and passing the knowledge that you have.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When and What channel??
I will def check it out and tell u what i think

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Mystery,he has a cool delivery and has come a long way from where he was while remaining humble and true to his character.He's made being 'out there' fashionable lol. It's on VH1 I belive.Would also be interesting to see David D or Tyler Durden pull some girls as well as running workshops.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VH1 Tomorrow I think 8 or 10. I got it on TiVo. Anything for a buck. I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be the first live in the field action I've seen than myself. It's definitely going to be interesting. I hated him for doing it at first, but then I realized that there's a million how-to weightlifting, baseball, football, etc. videos and shows out there. Yet few people actually follow through. Look at this site, we have the info, we just don't follow through. I don't think it'll ruin the game anymore. It might add a 1000 new pimps, but spread out over the US that's what 20 in each state? I like my chances. :D It'll definitely be funny to see guys wearing goggles.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sunday at 1pm, it's really entertainment like I said. (You actually think they'd get ratings by showing all this Pickup stuff?)

Basically similar to the beauty and the geek concept...chodes learn pickup and who ever becomes the best wins 50,000, each week someone gets eliminated. No one got eliminated this week since he didn't teach nothing.

He had the guys go out in a club and approach. (There farther than most of the KJs on here lol) After Mystery, Matador, and J-dog shows them how it's done, one of them even picks up the chick that one of the guys tried to approach.

O yea those guys approaches were horrible, but I give them two thumbs up for putting in the effort.

I heard two routines that was 100% natural. Like I didn't even know it was a routine, my mother couldn't even tell.

At the end they show'd a preview of future eposides and they actually looked WAYYYYY better, the way they dress, and the were using routines on women. I know I heard that 93% of girls masturabate routine...How do I know? because on Dec 06 I had said that exact thing to this one girl, but she didn't get it lol.

Overall the show is funny, I like it and I'll probably watch it since it's once a week and since I haven't seen Tv in...Months!!!