• Ok idea...

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope he does. It will just go further toward cutting out the crap, as more women become wise to it, anyway. Not that the best women aren't already wise to it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pook should get a show on VH1. Then maybe things would actually turn around for the better.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He already knew his program...
has been seen by millions of people...why not just rub in your face...for all the times you tried your routines on chicks....
The thing is we got to get of this crap soon enough...we got to learn how to get women without using a routine...

The only thing a routine does is save your ass when u most need it....and it still doesn't say anything about who u are....the purpose of the interaction with someone is not to feel safe it is to convey who u are(Alpha-male) and show that u got things going for you....show that ur interesting ....and that u love your live... if she comes in your life...shes going to have the time of her life...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Alpha-male)

no that was Tyler Durden.. Pook never OnCE mentioned anything about being an Alpha-Male.. I don't buy into that theroy either.

go back and lok at what TD was saying... what we consider to be a DJ... no... TD was actually talking about bullying people around to gain respect.

don't get the two confused.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the show?

I guess we all are a little .. scared .. of this, and with reason. But, the goal of this site, unlike others, is to be natural. PUA sites must be peeing on their pants.

Btw, in the trailer they say "are you suave enough"!?!

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo, it shouldn't be too much to worry about.

I learned a lot from mystery method.

What I learned though was from his concept of how attraction forms, not random routines and lines about "best friend tests" and "female opinions on something" openers.

What to really take from what he teaches IMO are things like that that you need to show you have high value subtely to women, and make them qualify themselves to you. (Which you should be doing anyways to screen out losers) The canned material isn't needed to have game, which is what 90% of people will take from watching a show by him.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SamePendo said:

No. This is not the show with Mystery as the headliner. This is more like an americanized Keys to the VIP.

The Pick-up artist - will premiere on August 8th. My roommate in Film school has a buddy who was a PA on the show for episodes 3 and 5 and says it's really kind of cool the way the show is centered around but not focused on Mystery.

I still think he's a flake who dresses like a chick to pickup chicks.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Backbreaker

Yo Backbreaker, just a random question. What would you classify as Soul Food? Just a thought. Give me a couple of meals.

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
he takes peacocking to the extreme
I got no respect for Mystery... way too much scientific sh't/fake. He gives off gay vibes... wairs that g'y hat too... what a fairy. David Delangelo will own him in real life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you ONT respect someone who can walk into a bar and do what he does?

you may not AGREE with it (I don't to an extent) but respect? you gotta be kidding me

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He and Criss Angel will make good friends.

I can bench more than the two of them. I can beat them up. And I sure can pick up as well, if not better, than Mystery can. But the magician kicks my ass at magic tricks.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just showed your ignorance. ther eisn't a guy here that could touch mystery when it comes to just picking women up.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you just showed your ignorance. ther eisn't a guy here that could touch mystery when it comes to just picking women up.
I think that means I'm off your list to the never neverland discussion site?

Man, I'll miss up on the magic meals, and fun stuff like flying and playing baseball with hook!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is an AFC.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes an awesome pua but don't like him I hope his show ends up like The game and no on rememebrs it I hate when **** like this happens like fast and the furious cam out u had a bunch of wannabe racers getting into trouble with the law:)

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
how can you ONT respect someone who can walk into a bar and do what he does?

you may not AGREE with it (I don't to an extent) but respect? you gotta be kidding me
Go watch his 'live sets' on youtube... any natural will blow him out in sec. He actually makes excuses not to approach... 3 min rule or something. lol He's making talking/picking/getting laid WAY TOO COMPLICATED. The chicks he talks to ain't that hot either...all HB 6-8 no 9 or 10s. If he picks up HB10 and actually does AMOG then I might give him respect. I actually do give him points for inspiring Mystery.