My self-improvement program

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey snowdog cool journal man just wanted to let you know I thought it was a very good read. Keep it up man!

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dogg carry on with this man.

You my big inspiration here. Reading this makes me feel lazy and fearful.

:up:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, guess I was wrong about the party. It'll be next week, silly me. Story will of course be posted.

SiYuan said:
Hey dogg carry on with this man.

You my big inspiration here. Reading this makes me feel lazy and fearful.

:up:
Hey man thanks! And don't say such things about yourself. Don't put yourself down. Everyone has to start somewhere. Remember, you are the only one who can get out there and start trying, so you might as well get off the Internet and start getting some field experience. No one else can do it for you. And it is really within reach of any regular guy, really. Yes, I'm still having trouble but I'll get there eventually. Unless you are severely deformed (ie having a d1ck growing out of your eye) or highly retarted you have nothing to worry about, dude.

Starting your own journal helps. It definitely helps me keep doing what I'm doing. Having this thing on here also helps me keep track of what I'm doing, ya know? Getting comments of people who take the time to read it makes it even a lot of fun! Every few days I check here if there are new replies. It's always a treat if there are some!

It's also good for learning. Sometimes these guru dudes who read my journal post tips and comments on it. I picked up quite some useful stuff from it.

But really man, get out there. It'll be hard, it'll be emberrasing, it'll be uncomfortable and you can do it too :up: Don't hold yourself back my man! Life goes fast and time's short :rockon:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an MSN conversation with one of the hottest girls in school. I've talked about her before here. I'd rate her a 9.5. She could seriously be a model. She's fun and cool as well, and every guy in the class is crazy about her. I have to admit I am a little as well. The conversation was about some assignment we do with these project groups. We work with 4 people on one assignment. It's stupid, but I'm lucky enough to be in a group with this girl.

I only picked out the interesting parts

Me: Hey darlin'
Hotgirl: Heey
Me: who's going to do what, have we thought of that
Hotgirl: No but bla bla bla

[uninteresting school banter]

Me: I don't feel like sitting behind the pc till deep in the night working on school, just like yesterday
Hotgirl: Yea but [group member 3] always comes online really late
Me: right....
Me: So wha' we gunna do homie?
Hotgirl: Haha. The problem is we are only going to be able to work on it once everyone is online

[uninteresting school banter]

Hotgirl: Give me some feedback for my peer-assesment report quickly
Me: That ain't free
Hotgirl: Funny guy
Me: Hehe
Me: Sure, send it ;)
Me: Oh wait, you mean that peer-assesment thing? I thought you were talking about that other task with the newspaper articles
Hotgirl: Portfolio task 5? That had to be done last week
Hotgirl: But give me some good points and bad points
Me: WELL, where do I start?
Me: Okay, positive first. You participate actively, your sh*t is done on time, and you're still good company (most of the time)
Me: You need any more?
Hotgirl: Suuure
Me: Hehe
Me: let me think
Me: The quality of your work is usually also good
Hotgirl: And I'm always on time
Hotgirl: You also say that
Me: Ok, now you're pushing me
Me: But, alright, you're always on time
Me: But that's just because you happen to have a nice car
Me: Which I still have the right to have you give me a lift in
Me: ...especially after all this ass-kissing ;)
Hotgirl: haha pff
Me: You also want some negative points?
Hotgirl: Yea sure
Me: Alrght, first of al, you don't follow agreements
Me: I'm waiting half a year in storm and rain and ****, waiting for [Hotgirl] taxi service and you ain't showing up
Hotgirl: Hahaha okayy now for real
Me: I'm dead serious
Me: Hehe, ok
Me: Sometimes the work you do is a little short
Me: Not always, but sometimes.
Hotgirl: Okay
Me: But point 1 is still the most important one
Hotgirl: point 1?
Me: Bad service
Hotgirl: haha pff
Me: :p
Hotgirl: You got your peer-assesment report done?
Me: Yea, I had it done last week
Me: But you can always give me some positive points you know ;)
Hotgirl: haha
Hotgirl: Did that already
Me: (smiley with eyebrows going up and down)
Me: Is that other thing that needs to be done tomorrow a lot of work?
Hotgirl: That posionpaper?
Me: Yea.
Hotgirl: Yes :p
Me: Sh*t, I still gotta start on that
Me (a minute or two later): Dear dear [Hotgirl]
Me: Most nicest, smartest most awesome [Hotgirl]
Hotgirl: No, I don't have it either :p
Me: Ow
Me: Sh*t.
Hotgirl: Haha I'm sorry
Me: :/
Me: You also didn't turn it in?
Hotgirl: Haha nooo
Me: Ah, at least I'm not the only one
Me: But about tonight
Me: Which movie did you say you wanted to see again?
Hotgirl: Movie?
Me: Hehe, I'm kidding
Me: But if you can't help tonight with the assignment, you gotta do some work extra for next week
Hotgirl: Well, sure I want to do some stuff extra, but I have done the most for today of everyone
Me: Sure, but that's still less then the work that still has to be done for tomorrow
Hotgirl: Sure, ok. I'll do some more work next week
Hotgirl: But lets make an agreement now, that we work as a group on this on monday after school instead of in the middle of the night
Hotgirl: Cause this isn't working
Me: I totally agree with you.
Me: But [groupmember 4] has to work on monday
Hotgirl: yea, the 3 of us can work on it and she can do stuff later on
Me: Ok that's also a possibility.
Me: We'll all talk about that tomorrow, ok
Me: Hey, I gotta walk the dog now
Me: Good luck with your peer assesment report
Me: (kiss smiley)
Hotgirl: Okay, thanks (kiss smiley)

There is definitely some flirting going on between us. Maybe after this little exchange also a little more again face-to face. Who knows what this can develop into over time...

Comments are welcome as always, but I'm sure you all know that by now.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
snowdog respect on this journal

Probably the longest one now since Jayer quit, my question is this, are you keeping your goals in mind or have they changed? you happy with your game or you wanna strive to keep improving?

peace
My goal hasn't changed, it's still: "To get laid".

My game has improved tremendously since I've started this, and 90% of it has happened the last 1-2 months honestly. If you read a few weeks back, I'll find that I had a lot of other stuff to deal with as well. In terms of girls, it was like I had some sort of writers-block or something. Now the block is gone, and I see myself improving almost from day-to day.

Still, I'm of course always looking for improvement.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened before the MSN conversation, and I fogot to post it.

Part 1
At one point me, a class mate, the 9.5 and another girl were sitting in the cafetaria. I'm constantly kinda teasing the really hot girl, and it's fun. I went a little too far there though that day.

[Hotgirl]: Oh, I'm full after eating this youghurt
[Girl 2]: Yea, it really fills you up
[Hotgirl]: I normally don't eat a lot, and if I do, I feel bad afterwards
Me: You also sometimes stick your finger down your throat?
[Hotgirl]: What the hell is that for kind of comment, you're being an ass_hole all morning
Me: Nah, it was just a stupid joke
[Girl 2]: (some nasty comments)

[Hotgirl]: (some more of that)

They both tore me apart.

Later that day as I walked in the hall I started walking beside her and said

Me: Hey, about this morning... I really didn't mean anything with that comment, you know?
[Hotgirl]: Ah (warm smile) don't worry about it
Me: (putting my hand on her back & smile back) Alright then

It seemed that she really liked it that I apologized. Like she didn't expect me to.

That flirty MSN conversation was a couple of days after that. The first time I "talked" with her since that last time. I guess she's over it, lol.

Part 2
The next week (this was yesterday), I'm sitting with the same group in the cafetaria. After a while the conversation turns to sex.

Classmate: So yea, [freddy] is throwing a party in a couple of weeks, only the guys are invited. It's going to be a hard drinking night
Girl 2: Oh really. We'll we're coming anyway
Me: No, that would be a bad idea
Classmate: We're going to play poker, you guys won't like that anyway
Hotgirl: I'll do a striptease on the pokertable
Me: Oh in that case... (making an obvious face that I'm imagining it right now)
Hotgirl: Haha you'd wish
Me: (just a big smile)

Later on they started to make jokes that it would be some gay orgy and sh*t like that. At one point the hot girl hypothetically imitates one of the other guys and says: "Oh snowdog, you have such a big d*ck". That got me thinking. It probably don't have to mean anything, or does it? It made me feel good hearing that my d*ck is on her mind anyway, lol.

Later that day she had to leave early to have an MRI scan made of her knee which she had pain in. Arthritis runs in her family. Later that day I sent a text: Hey, how did it went? They don't have to saw off your leg? :p x Snowdog. Maybe not completely subtle, but hey, at least I'm spontanious.

I know I have a habit of desperately falling in love. Like my whole world evaporates and the only thing I see is her. I sort of have distanced myself emotionally from it all. Especially with this girl. I have said it before, she is just gorgeous. No matter from which angle you look at her, she is beautiful. And she has a very cool character too. I would had liked her too if she was an ugly chick. This one is just dangerous for me. Just to keep myself safe from losing it if I'm not letting her in too far. I mean, if I have a chance to score with another girl I like, I'm going for it.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first cold-approach that led to a number-close

Okay guys, just got home with a brand new number! This is how it went

I went to my cousin. He had some trouble with his computer so I went down there and re-installed Vista for him. We had a couple of beers and later on I took the bus home. I wasn't drunk, but I had enough beer in me to be a little buzzed and not to care. It was around 23.30. Before I got in the bus, me and my cousin man-hugged (close family) and I walked in. In the entire bus there was one girl. I noticed she looked at us as we did that. She was this cute little thing. Brown hair, brown eyes. Not exactly a stunner, but more..., yea, a little cutie. She had a piercing in her nose, which is a turn off for me. But I started a conversation anyway.

Me: That was my cousin, I hadn't seen him in a long time
Her: oh?
Me: want a gum (I took some out of my pocket and ate one and offered her one)
Her: no thanks.
Me: So, what are you doing so late in here? You're going out?
Her: No, I actually just came out of London
Me: London, really? Has the weather been just as sh*tty as here?
Her: I don't know how the weather here was.
Me: Sh*tty.
Her: Oh, haha. Yea, kind of.

It went on like this for a while. Just small talk and I was doing good. She seemed a little nervous at first. Talking fast. I just kept my own, slow, relaxed talking speed.

We got off the bus

Me: So, where you're headed?
Her: To Utrecht, I study there
Me: Ah, long way to go for you then.
Her: Yea, 2 hour train trip
Me: I'll be home in half an hour

(we walk near the subway entrance where I need to go and we stop)

Me: So, you visit Rotterdam often?
Her: No, not really. It has been the 4th time in a year or so.
Me: You don't like the place? We should get a drink here sometime
Her: I don't really like the city.
Me: Alright, how about Utrecht then, wanna grab a drink sometime there?
Her: Yea, sure.
Me: I'll need your number first.
Her: Okay, It's 06-123345678
Me: Alright, thanks. And your name is?
Her: [buschick]
(I'm typing in her name in my cell phone)
Her: What's your name?
(I hesistated. I thought of saying something like "That's a secret" or something. Now I wish I had done that, but I just said:..)
Me: My name's Snowdog
Her: Alright then
Me: Have a good trip home you (I winked as I walked away, and she smiled)

Easy as that. I couldn't believe it went that well. A total stranger. Will I call her? Yes, definitely, but only in a couple of days.

In other news
I got a ride from the 9.5 from my class. We talked a little. There is good eye contact between us, and when there is only the two of us there is this tension. Although she's seeing some other guy (she recently broke up with her boyfriend), there are ceirtain signals that tell me she's into me as well. I know what to look for by now. I have a bunch of girl in my class which I joke around with all the time, also about sex and stuff. But there is always this lightheadedness around it. When I'm with her, there's something in the air, and she feels it too. Hard to describe really.

Well, what can I say about all this? Just like I said a few posts before; I actually really started this thing a month or so ago. It's all good my friends!!! :up: :rockon:

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I thought of saying something like "That's a secret" or something."
... youre joking, right?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
"I thought of saying something like "That's a secret" or something."
... youre joking, right?
Well, why not? To kinda tease a girl like that and be a little mysterious can help.

Or it just could be that it was the effect of the beers that were circulating in my system.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she gives you her number, told you her name, and asked for your name, and you think playing silly games with her by concealing your NAME would be cute or mysterious?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the first nice day of spring today. After school me and a bunch of classmates, including the really hot chick went to a bar to sit outside. We started drinking around 11 am. When I have a few beers in me I get really chatty and make sharp jokes. I'm good company to drink with. There was lots of flirting going on between us, good eye contact as well. I make her laugh. Although I sometimes get the feeling she tries to avoid me or something. It's kinda weird like that. Sometimes we seem totally into each other, and the other time she acts distant. I overheard one of the other girls in class say she thinks I'm a hot guy. Not that I draw any conclusions from random info from random people like that, but regardless it made me feel good to hear it.

Kino is a thing that's natural to me now. I do it all the time, and it's good. I never really get a negative response. I put my hand on shoulders/backs to get the attention of people (especially girls), and also when I'm talking with them. Like when I agree with someone. I also playfully punch girls on the arm, stuff like that.

At one point the subject of course changed to sex. People started telling how many different people they'd been with. One guy at the table was at around 18, and the other one was nearing the 30. One guy was at 1. They asked me. I was like 'nah, who cares'. They pushed me an I told them 4, saying 'that it ain't a spectecular number'. One girl said that it wasn't too bad, she was at 6. The really hot girl told us she was also at 4. I was happy like "eyyyy!" We did a high-five.

About me not wanting to tell my number, springed a different conversation. They were curious why I didn't want to tell. I was like "I'm discrete about that". They laughed. One guy said: "so when you're drunk with friends, you don't talk about it?". I said: "no, it's none of their goddamn business. I have nothing to prove. When was the last time you heard me telling some macho story?". They made a joke out of it, but still, they respected me. It made me feel bad lying about all this. It just sucked. What do these guys know that I don't? Anyway, f*ck it. It didn't depress me like it used to. I didn't really care that much, actually.

Anyway, we all had great fun and left around 18.00. I was wasted by then. F*cking almost walked into a car. And that actually pissed me off. Last week I went out with a friend and at one point I knew I had enough, so I switched to Coca-Cola. I woke up the next day happy and I still had a nice night. This time around though, I had a new beer in front of me before I could finish the previous one. One of the guys has a high speed. I'm a pretty fast and heavy drinker but he out-drinks me with ease. I just didn't thought twice about it and kept on drinking, even past the point where I knew I wasn't actually enjoying it anymore.

I'm currently feeling like sh*t and will be hung over pretty good tomorrow still. It just sucks, and I've been in this place too many times. Sweating and trembling with a sour stomach.

That's also a part I'm aware of now. I'm not planning on getting insanely drunk anymore, at least not with girls around and with school/work the next day. I used to get drunk to hide away from my problems, and I didn't even realized it. That's another reason to be careful. I know I'm sensitive to it. I just realize that the reason I kept drinking was probably that that whole sex talk part just bothered me subconsciencly.

And I guess our time is up, dear readers. This concludes our intro-spective psychology story for this week, thanks for reading.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks man. That hot girl, I don't really know... she ignores me. Meh, f*ck it. Lets see what comes out of it.

Today I was at my sisters' pad. Just chillin'. I brought a couple of beers. She has a pretty cute roommate. She had broken up with her 3-year long boyfriend two weeks ago. We talked a bit about it.

Her: Yea, a relationship takes time and detication
Me: I wouldn't know. I never really had one
Her: Oh well, you should enjoy it, being free and all...
Me: Yea, don't worry about that
Her: Because a girlfriend really takes a big part in your life
Me: You ever had a girlfriend?!

She didn't saw it coming and she was almost in tears laughing.

Yea, I got the point. Matter of time, guys.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. This is about the party filled with hot chicks I talked about earlier.

When me and my buddy got there, there was a long line. A couple of girls were standing behind us. One fat, one regular, and one cutie. I started talking to the fat one first. She seemed nice. It was a party for a fratternity, so I asked if she was a member (easiest and best opener ever in that situation). She told me no and we chatted a bit. After that I just kept on talking with my friend. The girls behind us were also talking. I overheard them talking about one was from Leiden [a major college city]. People from that city have a ceirtain accent. After a while I interrupted them and asked

Me: "you're from Leiden?
Her: -"what, you eavesdropping on us?"
Me: "No, I just heard your accent
Her: Riight..
Me: [imitating accent dramatically]Hey gal, you from Leiden hmmm?

They all laughed

That conversation went on a little for a while. I didn't talk much to the hot one, but there was a flirty atmosphere when we spoke. After that I just turned to my friend and talked with him till we got in.

Once we were in, we explored the place and drank a couple of beers. I talked to every hot girl I ran into. I opened them all. Short little conversations.

A girl obvously waiting for someone: "Hey, who you're waiting for"

A girl looking serious: "Hey, look a little happier" (she looked in a really scary fake way happy). "Okay nevermind, that's just scary" (she made a very serious face) [I started laughing] (She genuinely laughed). "Yeaaa, that's the one I'm looking for!"

A girl with a headband: "Who are you suppost to be, Xena, the warrior princess?"

I didn't care. It just seemed normal to me to act this way. It seemed so easy to just start conversations with them. It didn't matter how crazy the nonsense was I asked them. I sort of know how to bring it now. The cool thing was, every time I walked into them later that night, they recognized me and smiled. I think I'm starting to understand how it works. Approach as many girls as you can, and when you meet them again, you have already a head start.

Also had a few good, long and flirty conversations with two girls I knew from my sisters sorority. They seemed really interested. It went well and I see them as prospects, definitely.

It was a party with a theme, and you were suppost to dress fancy. I just had jeans, good shoes, a button down shirt and a blazer to top it off. I looked good in that. At one point a girl who was a little drunk walked up to me and said

Her: that's a nice blazer. [she put her hand on my chest]
Me: thanks!
[a moment of silence and eye contact and smiling]
Me: you wanna hear a secret?
Her: Sure
[I talked into her ear]
Me: I bought it at (a store known for cheap clothes [which isn't true, although that's irrelevant])
Her: (laughing hard) Well, that means you're a good bargain hunter!
Me: Would it had made a better impression if I said [rich boy accent] "Hey lady, this is a real $500 Armani hey"
Her: Oh no not at all! (laughing really hard)

She was really frisky and touched me all over the place. She turned me on. It was club music, and she was dancing around me. I just didn't knew what to do. I just smiled friendly and moved on. I can't dance on club 'music'! Still too insecure on that front to go grinding, even if a girl basically throws herself at me. And yes, I know that's the best way in a club or disco to escalate to kissing.

There was a girl from my sisters sorority who asked me how I got into the building

Her: So, how you got in? You bought a pre-sale ticket?
Me: No, but you gotta keep this a secret. I went on a helicopter, around 2 kilomiters high. I jumped out of it, and just below radar detection I opened my parashute. I landed on the roof, and sawed a hole in it. I climbed through it James Bond style. My sister was in on it too. She smuggled my nice clothes in here so I could change and no one would notice.
Her: (she started laughing really really hard)
Me: But don't tell anyone! You're the only one who knows, and my sister.

She went over to my sister and started telling the bs story I just told her and my sister was like WTF? I said:

Yes, very good. Pretend you don't know anything!

They all thought it was hilarious and I thought it up on the spot.

Later on I was just hanging around with my buddy. Until I felt a strange feeling on my back. Someone ran his/her finger from the top of my back down. I turned around and saw it was the girl from Leiden, whom I met at the entrance line. She was turned around too, pretending it wasn't her. I just did the same back and turned around quickly as well. I walked around a bit, talked to a whole bunch of other girls. I saw her again, and talked a bit more, pretending nothing happened. Later on I did it again, running my finger down her back. I walked away instantly. She turned around looking curious around and with a naughty smile. Later on when we had to leave I just walked up to her and said:

Me: Hey, we're leaving. Would you like to hang out sometime?
Her: Yea! Sure.
Me: I don't even know your name yet, what is it?
(she started laughing and kinda looked a little shy down)
Her: My name is [kinogirl]
Me: Well my name is Snowdog
(we shook hands and she laughed some more)
Me: I'll need your number

She gave it to me and watched carefully at my phone's screen to look if it was correct. We kissed on the cheeks and I told her I'd call her. She gave a warm smile at me. This girl seemed fun!

During this conversation there was plenty of touching all the time. From both sides. I'm really happy with the end result (assuming the number is real although I would be really suprised if she gave me a fake number). She was hot, and cute. And I wasn't drunk, so it wasn't beer goggles either.

I watched my alcohol consumption again. And what a suprise. I still drank plenty of beer, but I switched to Coca-cola every now and then. At one point I knew I had enough, so I kept drinking coca-cola. In the end I drank around 8-10 beers or so, which isn't a lot for me on an entire evening. So, here I am, moderately sober and happy. Writing this positive and fun little story for you all.

Could it finally be happening, guys?

I THINK IT IS :rockon:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted her today:

Hey [Kinogirl] you got home safe? The night bus didn't show up on me so I had to walk for an hour :mad: Do reply with that cute little accent of yours ;) xx Snowdog

After half an hour I got:
Yea I got home safe. Oh and don't mess with my accent, you were soo wrong about that yesterday

Ten minutes later I sent:
Oh yea? Is that a fact?

Didn't got anything back yet. It was at around 23.30. Who knows, maybe she gotta work tomorrow. If I don't get anything tomorrow morning, I'll send another message somewhere at noon. I'm willing to work for this one, she's a hottie!

Keep watching this thread for updates.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This afternoon I still didn't get any message back...

I sent:
You're making me curious. Why don't you tell me? :p

Really, I hate this f*cking stupid way of communicating (No one said it ever better then this guy). Like I said, I give the control away when I send a text. I hate that. I wished I just called her, but f*ck it, it's too late now for that.

I don't think I'll be sending another message... It's weird though, she really did seemed into me. Maybe she expected me to make a move right there at that place? And why did she sent one message back to begin with?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just more proof texting sucks. I've found it's best to go for the close the same night with these party situations. Getting the number and running will work sometimes, but these girls aren't in the same mindset the next day w/o the party atmosphere and alcohol. As you know, you should have pursued the girl that opened you. A girl opening you is a good sign. If you weren't comfortable dancing then you could have led her by the hand to another spot to sit down and spit game.

PS: You said you would call her, but sent her a boring text instead (besides mentioning the accent). Stick to your word. Calling takes more courage than texting, and some girls know this.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Just more proof texting sucks. I've found it's best to go for the close the same night with these party situations. Getting the number and running will work sometimes, but these girls aren't in the same mindset the next day w/o the party atmosphere and alcohol. As you know, you should have pursued the girl that opened you. A girl opening you is a good sign. If you weren't comfortable dancing then you could have led her by the hand to another spot to sit down and spit game.

PS: You said you would call her, but sent her a boring text instead (besides mentioning the accent). Stick to your word. Calling takes more courage than texting, and some girls know this.
Yea, you make good points there. I just took advice from another girl, which is something I shouldn't had done to begin with. She told me calling can scare a girl away. But again, f*ck it. I can't change anything about it, and I'm sure I won't make that same mistake ever again.

Besides all that though, I feel great. I went to a bar tonight for only half an hour because it was late, and I didn't feel any pressure to talk to any girl I wanted. It's like I'm suddenly liberated or something. I feel I can succeed with any girl at the moment, and if I can't well, I don't really care. It feels great to feel this way, finally.