My self-improvement program

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This evening I just thought, OK, I'll send one last message and if she doesn't reply, that's it.

I texted:
Hey, you don't send anything back anymore? And I thought you were fun. Come on, [kinogirly] ;)

Half an hour later, I got this one back:
Haha sure, here's your message back ;) look me up on hyves, or isn't that your thing?

And I replied to that:
You're making me do a lot of work for you, huh ;) xx

haha, I don't care what happens. This sh*t is fun.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the gym. There was a cute chick behind the administration booth. I asked for a coin for the tanning machine (if the sun doesn't show up, I'll make my own). She rememberred my membership number, which is four digits.

Her: Your number was 6731, right?
Me: Wow, you actually remember that. Really good
Her: Yea, but you come here a lot
Me: I guess that's true, hehe

They had one of those massage chairs. And I asked about it.

Me: That massage thing, is that any good?
Her: I haven't tried it, but it costs 4 Euro's
Me: I'm curious. I don't care, I wanna try it. Can I change some money?
Her: Sure
Me: I'll tell you how it was, I promise
Her: haha, alright
Me: If it sucks, you'll have to give me a good massage
Her: Haha alright.

So, I went sitting in there and it was nice. Relaxing and all...

Two hours later when I was done I walked past the booth again.

Her: And? How was it?
Me: I'm afraid it really was horrible
Her: Really?
Me: Yea. I think you owe me a massage (I kinda stumbled on my words here because I memorized this, and that's something you shouldn't do. It kinda lost it's power because of that)
Her: Hahaha suure. You're just making that up
Me: Ah, that's mean. You promised me.
Her: No, I'm really bad at it also

She didn't really respond to it as I hoped. And it was kinda awkward after this

Me: But, really it's kinda nice
Her: Yea?
Me: Yea, it 's rough though. That chair kicked my ass.
Her: Oh
Me: You just have to try it for yourself. I can imagine some like it and others don't.
Her: Alright, I will.
Me: You have a nice night you. ;)

And that was it.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent another text to [kinogirl]

Hey, next thursday I'm done with my exams, wanna hang out after that? Let me know when you have the time. xx Snowdog

no reply

two days later I sent:

Look, it's ok if you say no, just don't make me wait for you to reply. I hate bullsh*t games like that.

I got back:

Bullsh*t games? In that case I don't think it's a good idea to hang out.

Me:

Haha alright, that's clear. I wish you the best, [kinogirl]. x

I erased her from my cell, and out of my head. Next!

I learned again that texting really sucks and is bullsh*t. Next time I won't be a ρussy and just call a chick instead of texting. Texting is for girls, and b*tches.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should've asked her again. dont call a girl out on playing games, its not cool at all and doesn't strike you as 'smart' or 'above the game'.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't freak out when a girl doesn't text you back like that. You're right about that being one reason texting sucks. Reacting that way to her only makes you seem psycho, and you clearly had too much invested in her response. As a general rule, don't follow up ignored texts with more texts (same goes for unanswered calls).

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know. And you are right.

I guess it's just the frustration again that I've felt one too many times. I know better then this.

But yea, f*ck it, I'll get over it, again...

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just heard that the 9.5 from my class has kissed with my friend from class. I saw it coming. He knows how to handle chicks. I'm happy for the guy, but still it sucks...

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too drunk right now to type a complete story. But all I can say is, that I'm a natural flirter now. In every situation with girls, I'm the most charming guy you'll see. I just don't know yet how to turn it into a number/kiss/f@#% close yet.

I'm having a bit of a problem with mood swings, ya know? Most of the time I feel great, even awesome. I just don't care what others think of me. When people try to break my balls I own them still. When I'm good, I'm the f*cking best, and I'm serious. But sometimes I get depressed, which really sucks. I'm aware of it happening and I can't do much about it but wait till it's over.

I'm aware that little chat I have evey once in a while with my therapist isn't for nothing. I still can't believe how people destroyed so much of me during my childhood. I'm not saying this because I want you to feel sorry for me, it's just that it's true. There are situations where I just lose control, because I just miss a piece that I need to get a hold of situations like that. I talk about that sh*t, and it keeps my mind occupied because I'm still dealing with it, subconsciencly. I'm away in my head sometimes. That's also the reason why I was in a car crash a month or so ago. I was so occupied with my sh*t that I crashed head-on into a f*cking bus. I'm not kidding. The car was totaled. I'm lucky to even be alive. If I'd had been in a sh*tty car I'd had a steering wheel in my eye and an engine in my stomach. I'm sharing this to show you what an unbelievable burden I have to deal with. It can keep me so occupied I can't even do a thing that even the dumbest retards can do: driving a car. You find it strange that I haven't got the time yet to learn how to deal with the opposite sex?

I'm getting better, much better every day. But I'm not there yet.

Believe me, I will get there eventually. And when I do, I will f*cking reign that sh*t. Mark my words. Eveything I have tried in the past that was hard for me, I succeeded, and I did it with f*cking flying colors. I just kept working on it till I got it. That's why I can play every solo Slash and Jimmy Page have played, that's why I can play pretty much everyone off the stage with my guitar, that's why I owned pretty much everyone at skateboarding when that was my sh*t. I broke bones, I spent hours and hours and hours trying the same licks. But I succeded eventually.

I don't give a sh*t. I really don't. This is my goal now, and nothing can f*cking stop me.

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I'm too drunk right now to type a complete story. But all I can say is, that I'm a natural flirter now. In every situation with girls, I'm the most charming guy you'll see. I just don't know yet how to turn it into a number/kiss/f@#% close yet.

I'm having a bit of a problem with mood swings, ya know? Most of the time I feel great, even awesome. I just don't care what others think of me. When people try to break my balls I own them still. When I'm good, I'm the f*cking best, and I'm serious. But sometimes I get depressed, which really sucks. I'm aware of it happening and I can't do much about it but wait till it's over.

I'm aware that little chat I have evey once in a while with my therapist isn't for nothing. I still can't believe how people destroyed so much of me during my childhood. I'm not saying this because I want you to feel sorry for me, it's just that it's true. There are situations where I just lose control, because I just miss a piece that I need to get a hold of situations like that. I talk about that sh*t, and it keeps my mind occupied because I'm still dealing with it, subconsciencly. I'm away in my head sometimes. That's also the reason why I was in a car crash a month or so ago. I was so occupied with my sh*t that I crashed head-on into a f*cking bus. I'm not kidding. The car was totaled. I'm lucky to even be alive. If I'd had been in a sh*tty car I'd had a steering wheel in my eye and an engine in my stomach. I'm sharing this to show you what an unbelievable burden I have to deal with. It can keep me so occupied I can't even do a thing that even the dumbest retards can do: driving a car. You find it strange that I haven't got the time yet to learn how to deal with the opposite sex?

I'm getting better, much better every day. But I'm not there yet.

Believe me, I will get there eventually. And when I do, I will f*cking reign that sh*t. Mark my words. Eveything I have tried in the past that was hard for me, I succeeded, and I did it with f*cking flying colors. I just kept working on it till I got it. That's why I can play every solo Slash and Jimmy Page have played, that's why I can play pretty much everyone off the stage with my guitar, that's why I owned pretty much everyone at skateboarding when that was my sh*t. I broke bones, I spent hours and hours and hours trying the same licks. But I succeded eventually.

I don't give a sh*t. I really don't. This is my goal now, and nothing can f*cking stop me.

Azudragon and I look up too you snow dog! You should check out Blueprint Decoded by Tyler Durden, man its babylonian for sure. I have one question, how do you react when people say "your so different" when they didn't believe you couldn't change,, and the girls who wouldn't want to to talk to you, but now are trying to befriend you? What toyou do, when the old H.S bullies that never invited you to their parties, now want to be your friend and hangout?

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one bro. I think a lot of people on this site have or had issues with things, for the most part. You have a great journal going though and you've made a lot of progress. I actually started my journal because of you actually so keep it up bro!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I have to split this one up in 3 replies, because the forum says my message is too big. If you don't have the time to read it all, the 2nd and 3rd post are the best stories.

Azudragon and I look up too you snow dog! You should check out Blueprint Decoded by Tyler Durden, man its babylonian for sure. I have one question, how do you react when people say "your so different" when they didn't believe you couldn't change,, and the girls who wouldn't want to to talk to you, but now are trying to befriend you? What toyou do, when the old H.S bullies that never invited you to their parties, now want to be your friend and hangout?
Thanks guys. That's awesome.

The people that f*cked me over and treated me badly in the past... I just don't care about them anymore. I run into some of these people sometimes, and they still try to mock me or make fun of me. They just don't have an effect on me anymore, and it's quite fun to see the frustration when they realize that as well.

The girls that act arrogant and b*tchy to me for no reason, I just laugh at them and am like "yea whatever". The funny thing is that they sometimes turn interested in me when I do that.

I'm over the hot girl in my class too. The more I'm doing all this flirting with all those girls, the easier it gets to just forget about it. I'm talking about rejection/not getting the girls I would like thing. The less I care, the better I get with them. It really isn't something you can pretend. It has to be inside you for real. I feel I'm starting to get that now. I still want a girl, but I'm not obsessing about it anymore.

Yesterday night
Yesterday I went out with a couple of friends. We went to a few bars and I was pretty drunk. I could still normally talk without looking like an idiot though. I was just really happy & spontatious drunk. In the bars I didn't really do much effort flirting with the girls there. When friends are around me, I'm not secure enough yet to flirt. Waiting for the night bus however, I went on a frenzy. It was 4 AM by now, so most people were tired, drunk and moody. This made it extra fun for me because I was all energized and chatty.

Girl 1
She looked tired. Not really pretty, but seemed OK.

Me: You look pretty tired... had a long night?
Her: Yea, I went to the apres-ski hut (a bar that any normal person would frown upon)
Me: Oh really?
Her: Yea, I sat outside the whole time
Me: Ah, at least you were outside. That's only half as bad
Her: (she laughed a little, but she was really too tired/f*cked up)
Me: Damn, girl, you look like I could push you right over (I poked my finger on her shoulder and pushed a little)
Her: Nah, it's not that bad
Me: Which bus are you waiting for
Her: Number four
Me: Oh me too, where you gotta be?
Her: (place)
Me: I gotta be in (place 2). Now let me tell you something really funny
Her: Go ahead
Me: Your place is actually closer then mine, and yet the bus goes to my place first.
Her: Yea, I know, that really sucks
Me: I think it's f*cking hilarous (I laughed)
Her: I'm willing to take a cab
(another guy was standing near us too)
Me: Hey man, I saw you waiting for the bus on the way to the city
Guy: Yea, I gotta go back too now
Her: I want to share a cab. The three of us, it'll be like 10 bucks a person
Me: No, I'm sorry, I don't have the money
(She looked at me like "yea rrrright")
Me: Ok ok, I meant "I'm too greedy"
(She laughed a little)
Me: I'm a real Dutchman, you know

(She laughed some more)

Don't know anymore how it went further, but I bailed out of the conversation. The wasn't communicative at all. Too drunk/f*cked to talk. It was a positive chat though. Even though I was being a bit of an ***hole, there was no hating.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 2 & 3
Two girls were sitting on the bench in the covered bus stop in the waiting for the bus. I started standing there too, I had the excuse that it started to rain. The were having a conversation about a guy who told them that they should kiss and that it was weird and gross and all. One was a blonde, a 7. She had a nice expression. The other one was a 7.5. A cute brunette. She had a nice figure.

Me: I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation

They both turned and looked a little suprised.

Me: I may have heard it wrong, but you were talking about you two kissing each other, right?

The brunette smiled a little naughty smile and said "yes". That sh*t turned me on right there, lol.

Me: Now let me tell you...

(the blonde leaned in to curiously listen what I had to say)

Me: Any guy. ANY normal guy, thinks that two girls kissing, is the most beautiful, awesome and amazing thing in the world. It really is. It is awesome

(They laughed)

Me: So there's nothing wrong with the guy you were talking about

The brunette started talking enthousiatly
Brunette: Nooo, the guy is a friend we know for a long time. And suddenly he starts talking all this weird stuff and....

Their bus pulled up.

Brunette: Oh, I'm so sorry, this is our bus

They both started running towards it like thier lives depended on it, just like eveyone else who had to catch that one.

This was an interesting conversation. There hung a lot of sex in the air during that little, and they felt it too, I could tell. It was great. Too bad they had to leave.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 4 & 5
Two blonde girls. I talked to them almost right away when I got there. A 7 and a true 10. The 10 asked me if I knew when bus no1 would show up, I told her she missed it 5 minutes ago. The 7 was a nice girl, nothing special. The other one, she was just beautiful. I don't use the word "hot" here, because that's a word that I could also use when I'd talk about strippers and sluts. A little hint of makeup, but very little. She had beautiful blue eyes, cute little nose and full lips. Great figure too. Everything about her was in proportion.

I knew they had to wait, so between the first talk and this one, I talked to the girls I wrote above about. This was 20 minutes later.

They both sat on the curb. I sat down next to the 10 (girl 1)

Me: So, where did the two of you went tonight
Girl 1: We went to the Cinema (some hip club)
Me: Had some fun? It looked crowded there
Girl 1: Yea, we had trouble getting a drink even

[a little more of this fluff talk like this, nothing special. Skip to the interesting part]

Girl 1: I smell garlic. Someone here is eating shoarma or something
Me: That would be me.
(they both looked a bit puzzled at me because I wasn't eating anything)
Me: I stepped into some f*cking container with carlic sauce someone threw on the floor

(I showed them my shoe, covered in nasty white garlic sauce. It stank. They both laughed a little)
Me: So you should feel a little better about your situation. You both have to wait for your bus for an hour, and I have my shoe and sock covered in carlic sauce
Girl 1: I'd rather have the garlic sauce
Me: Oh that can be arranged

(I grabbed my left leg and moved my sauce-covered shoe towards her)
Girl 1: No no no!
(She started pushing my leg away and I moved it. The three of us were laughing hard)

(some more fluff talk after this that I can't really remember. Another fast forward)

Me: So, what you do? You still study?
Girl 1: I'm a teacher. Elemetary school
Me: Oh really? My mom does that too.

(I thought of making a "hot for teacher" joke [For those who don't know good music, it's a Van Halen song] but I didn't)

We talked a little about where they worked and about collegues I might knew. Then at one point I said

Me: So, kids can drive you crazy sometimes?
Her: Yea, sometimes I want to pull out my hair
Me: You beat em around every now and then?
Her: (a little shocked but laughing) Yea, I smack them around (making a smack gesture)
Me: And verbal abuse? Like yelling at them?
Her: (Looking more shocked but laughing harder too) Noo, I don't do that
Me: When you give them punishment, you make them clean the schoolyard or make them write stuff?
Her: Yea, I make them write stuff. Like one time, a kid called another kid a homo. I made him write "homo" a hundred times and made him sign it by his parents
Me: (I started laughing really hard) Oh that's good
Her: When his mom came to school the next day she told me they call each other at home 'homo' too, as an insult
Me: Oh man. Some people just amaze me

It was a fun chat. We went on like this for a couple of more minutes. I involved girl 2 in the conversation too every now and then. I just posted the most interesting parts here, you know. All in all I sat there talking with them for around half an hour. It went natural, I wasn't shy or held back even though she was absolutely gorgeous. At one point their bus came. They said goodbye and started standing in line. I saw them standing there and said to myself: "If I don't ask, I'll beat myself up about it forever"

I walked up to them

Me: Hey, I'd like to hang out with you sometime. Wanna grab a drink next week?
Her: Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm in a relationship.
Me: Damn that's too bad. Well you can't blame a guy for trying.
Her: Hehe yea.
Me: Get home safe (...I said with a smile. She smiled back. Oh man, she was something)

I walked back to the curb and sat down waiting for my bus. It came 5 minutes later. I sat across two other girls in the bus and tried to talk with them, but they both were completely tired and f*cked up. It was around 5 AM now, so I guess that wasn't strange. There was sitting a girl behind me. I talked a little with her too, I don't know what it was about. I was getting tired too by now.

It was funny. In that last hour, I was drunk, I had garlic sauce all over me and smelling like it and I had a 2-day beard that probably looked sexy when I was still fresh and energized but now just made me look like a bum. I had everything against me and yet I talked to more girls then the rest of that entire evening. I didn't care, I approached every girl that was there. It was really crowded at the bus stop, but I just didn't care. I just couldn't give a sh*t about anything.

I didn't get any numbers out of that night, but it still felt like a big succes to me. I'm really starting to get the hang of it. I can just feel it in everything.

Last edited:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks

Story 1
I was sitting outside at a bar in the nice sun with my dad. After we had a beer, we left. I always bring back glasses into the bar, the staff always appreciates that. There was a pretty cute girl working there. We had a little eye contact early on.

Girl: Ahh thank you!
Me: All the little things help, no?
Girl: You're the best
Me: Oh, thanks!

(We had eye contact there for about a second and just both smiled)

It took me a little by suprise how this went. She totally came on to me, the way she said it and smiled at me. I didn't see it coming so it didn't even occur to me asking for a number. As I walked away I looked through the glass door to my right and caught her eye again. We both smiled at each other.

I know, I know. It sounds like nothing special, and nothing really happened. But this little moment made me realize girls are starting to find me attractive. I'm getting situations like this more and more lately; that girls are the ones to take initiative to flirt and make clear that they find me interesting.

As I walked away I was like "Yea... this is where I'm headed, and I'm liking it"

Story 2
So, last week at work. I have a female collegue. She's the boss of another department in the company, but also has the power to fire people. She's around 22, and has the biggest boobs I've ever seen. Like double D or something, it's amazing. She's nice, but we're sort of on different wavelengths you know? She's not that interesting to me, and I don't find her hot enough to ignore that. In short, the only thing she has going for her is her rack.

I do flirt with her a lot though, just because it's fun. At my job, she's one of the very few girls that work there (it's a computer store), which automaticly makes her far more desirable in that environment. Needless to say, most of the guys are uber AFC's who use their lunch break to play Warcraft. Many guys there think I'm "the man". I think that's hilarious, although I can't deny it just feels good.

Anyway, I had to work at the place where people pick up their orders (it's a huge store with a seperate warehouse). It was early and I was just standing there yawning, waiting for customers. Then the phone rung and I picked up.

Me: Order pickup room (how do you translate that?), this is Snowdog
DDGirl: You sure are yawing hard there
Me: Huh? Who is this? Is this DDGirl?
DDGirl: Yes, haha
Me: Are you spying on me? (I looked at the security camera with a funny face)
DDGirl: Noo, I was just checking out the camera's and I noticed you were yawning
Me: Well, it's early and I haven't got coffee yet.

[A little bla bla, don't really remember, fast forward to the end of the conversation]

Me: Well, it's been a pleasure talking to you DDGirl. And don't check out my ass through those camera's of yours
DDGirl: (laughing)

She found it very funny. It kinda felt like a risk saying something like that to a superior, but it was all good.

Good times, having more and more fun, and getting better step by step :up:

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice dude nice. This is my favorite journal on this site cause you're so determined man, it's awesome. I wish a little of that could rub off on me haha, keep it up.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always great to hear if people enjoy my journal. Much appreciated!

You'll get there too, just try it. It isn't as hard as it looks.

Two little cold approaches today:

Story 1
In the subway. I have to go one station (3 minutes) from my school to the bus station to my home. I got in and sat down next to a total cutie. Great blue eyes, full lips, and cute freckles around her nose. She was brunette/blonde-ish. She had this huge bag from some popular brand, and was digging around in it. A good opener.

Me: A big bag like that has disadvantages too
Her: (she was like huh? And the train was noisy)What?
Me: I said a big bag like that has disadvantages too
Her: (laughing) Haha yea I guess (continues to search)
Me: What you're looking for?
Her: My phone
Me: You know, it's hip these days to hang it around your neck
Her: Haha, I'd be walking around like a camel in no time
Me: Well, can carry a big bag with all kinds of other stuff, so I don't see the problem (I was like wtf, lol. Why did I say that. It was early and I had a short night, that's the best excuse I have, lol)

She found her phone and called someone. Ten seconds later the train pulled in and I walked off. As I walked on the station past the train I looked through the window at the girl. We had eye contact and we smiled at each other. I winked (I couldn't do that with confidence before). She held the eye contact and still smiled a warm smile. I was the first to break it off as I walked on, feeling good.

Story 2
In the bus, I sat down. A pretty cute chick came sitting next to me, with this big bag with a brand on it. Another opener.

Me: You went out shopping this early? (It was 12 am by then)
Her: (A little suprised) No, I just got stuff from my room
Me: You're living on your own? Where, here in Rotterdam?
Her: No, in Utrecht
Me: Sweet, I heard it's a cool place.
Her: Yea, it really is
Me: Never had the chance to go there though...

I was sitting in the chairs meant for people who can't walk too good. I always sit there because of the great leg space. There are four seats facing each other. The idea is that in normal situations, there can sit four people. But with disabled people, there can sit two with the big leg space. I saw an old couple walking through the bus, trying to find a seat. I yelled behind them them that they could sit in my place. That's the appropriate thing to do in my book. I stood up and looked for another seat, they were thankful for it. The girl remained there. I guess I'm more of an old school guy when it comes to respect for the elderly. Normally I'd be too insecure to do something totally normal like this. But as I did it, I felt people looking at me, and judging me. Probably most in a good way, but some people think you're stupid if you do anything that's other than "normal". I didn't gave a flying f*ck about those people. I felt like I owned the bus, just like I felt like I owned that subway train. It felt great, to do what I stand for, and not giving a single sh*t about what others say.

The cool thing is lately, I feel like I'm getting at a different level then most people. I observate, and I see the way people act to each other, I can read body language, I can see how a guy is insecure towards a girl, and I'm starting to pick up little signals that girls send out. Kinda like Neo, who sees the Matrix at the end of that movie.

I'm learning that almost all girls are suprised when they're cold approached, and almost all of them totally like it.

I'm feeling goooood (AHW!) people. I cold approach hot girls, I don't care about what people around me think of me, I'm starting to gain a global confidence. I'm confident in almost every situation, and I feel that more and more girls are starting to react to me in a positive way. They're starting to like me! Even if they act b*tchy, I don't care anymore. I just laugh at it.

It's great. I skip back in this thread every now and then, and I can't believe how confused I was. I got drunk (like hammered) alone to cope with my frustrations and problems, smoking weed and wasting time. I also understand now why all those approaches at the first 10 or so pages of this thread went wrong. I'm really happy that I'm making such a positive change!

Good vibrations guys. :)

Last edited:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a nice chill night tonight with a bunch of my friends. It was at one of my buddy's house.

Nothing much going on there. We talked a bit. One of my friends said that they were all impressed how I changed over the last year. He told me they talked about me and they were all really noticing that I was like a totally different person. Much more positive, happy and confident. That last one made me especially happy.

Nothing girl-related, but I post all the good and bad things in here. It just got confirmed by other people what I already know. I'm getting happier and more confident everyday. I enjoy and appreciate life in general much more then I used to.

Getting a girl will be a matter of time. And I'm positive and confident enough that I won't obsess about it anymore. I'm just indifferent about it with a solid faith in the back of my head that it'll all work out. I just have this feeling it'll all fall into place, and I never had that before. This attitude makes me relaxed, and I notice that girls notice me.

It'll all work out. Snowdog aka mr. positive.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out tonight. I found out that I actually approach girls easier just on the street in regular situations then in the nightlife. It's weird like that. Most people are good during going out and sh*tty during the day. With me it's just the opposite. But, I made a promise with myself. No matter how out of place or scared I feel, I take action. No matter what. I got shot down a couple of times, I don't really remember all of them because I'm crazy tired. Anyway, here's one noteworthy conversation.

I went to the Irish pub with one of my buddies. He went out to smoke a cigarette (I'm a non-smoker) and I waited inside. From the moment I was on my own, it suddenly became easier to approach girls. It was strange like that. When I have friends around, I just get shy and stuff. When I'm alone and I don't know anyone, I don't care.

A Beach Boys song was playing. I love that sh*t, it instantly puts me in a great mood. There was this really cute all-Dutch girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and just a sweet expression on her pretty face. She had a great figure too. Wide hips, awesome ass, enough boobs. A tiny hint of makeup, although she didn't really needed it. I had been checking her out earlier but I was too scared. She was beautiful. Now that my friend wasn't around, I just went for it

It went like this:

Me: You really look like a surfer girl to me
Her: Huh?
Me: You heard the song? I looked at you, and I thought: yes. The blue eyes, and blonde hair
Her: Oh hahaha (blushing). Well are you a surfer guy?
Me: I got the blue eyes but not the blone hair
Her: I tried surfing once, without a sail
Me: Really? That's really cool
Her: I won't recommend it to you, better start with a sail
Me: But just a board without it looks so much cooler
Her: Yea, but you can't stand up right [bla bla bla]

I don't really remember. She did most of the talking, which is always an indicator to me that it's going well. We talked about surfing, and I told her at one point that I sailed. I kino'ed her heavily. It was really cool that it went automatic and natural. I touched her while I talked to her. It was like I just exactly knew how to do it. Spread my fingers a little, and hold the hand there on her back. Long enough to make her notice, and just short enough to make sure it isn't obvious. The cool thing was that I wasn't thinking about it while I did it. It was natural. I teased her here and there, but it wasn't really needed. She was a sweet girl that didn't really repond to it. She kino'ed me back, and heavily too. She put her hand on my chest and around my neck a little. It went great. Lots of smiling, constant deep eye contact. I felt chemistry and it turned me on.

Then her lady friend showed up. They talked a bit, but she 'broke the moment' sort of.

I had to leave anyway by then, or else I'd miss my bus.

Me: So, you're friend is making you leave?
Her: Haha, yea, we're going to another place
Me: I gotta leave too, gotta go to [place]
Her: Oh I'm sleeping over at my friend at [far away place]
Me: Really? DAMN. And I thought I was a sad guy to gotta take the bus, but that REALLY sucks
Her: Haha yea
Me: Well, Surfergirl, it's been a pleasure but I gotta go now.

She leaned in and started to kiss me goodbye. She was really frisky and touching me all over.

Her: Bye
Me: Alright. Well it was short, but I had a good time. Want to hang out sometime?
Her: Oh I have a boyfriend, sorry
Me: That's not what I asked
Her: [a little shocked but laughing] Haha, well that's what I'm saying to you
Me: Alright. You have a nice evening.

I gave her a warm smile and kissed her goodbye while I rubbed her shoulder. She gave a great smile back. This went awesome, and it made my night.

Why am I happy?

• I approached a really hot girl. I mean REALLY hot. And exactly the type of girl that I'm a sucker for
  • I had a great conversation with her, with kino, eye contact, and no awkwardness. It was a genuinely good conversation
  • There was definitely sexual tension
  • She really seemed to like me
  • I asked for her number afterwards
  • ... and even when I got a no, I asked again

There's more, but not that interesting and I'm really tired now. I'll post again when I have the time and energy. I do a handfull of cold approaches every day waiting for the bus, in stores, in school etc... It's good, and it's definitely helping.

I'm starting to believe in myself, that it'll all work out fine. I also finally have the patience to wait for it. It's crazy how much I already changed the last year. Friends keep telling me that I'm like a whole different person. Much more positive and happy. A lady friend of mine went away for a year or so. She has seen both the old and new Snowdog. Today my buddy who is her boyfriend, told me she told him she was completely blown away by how much I changed, in a positive way. It's great to hear that from others, and I still need to hear it once in a while.

I'm still improving every day, and I'm confident that there will be success for me too. I have it in me, I can feel it. I just have trouble finding the button to activate it.

Generally speaking, I'm very happy with my life right now. The new study is going really well also.

I keep saying it, it's a matter of time. And I'm still patient :up:

Last edited:

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome man. I truly believe one of the first things you need to do before you get good at this is literally not care, and don't take it too seriously. I've got some good lines that I use, but I'm still not at the point where I'm not a little ticked if I get denied or something. It seems like you're already at that point.

By the way, nice move on "That's not what I asked". In my opinion she seemed pretty flirty for a chick that had a boyfriend, it was good that you gave it back to her.:trouble: