My self-improvement program

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really nice experiences and I love the way you write.

One of the best journals (maybe the best) on this site.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flint said:
Awesome man. I truly believe one of the first things you need to do before you get good at this is literally not care, and don't take it too seriously. I've got some good lines that I use, but I'm still not at the point where I'm not a little ticked if I get denied or something. It seems like you're already at that point.
Thanks. Yes, I can say that I am. Sure, sometimes I do care a little, but I am aware that it happens. I just force myself to laugh at it and that also works for me.

I got to give you kudos for actually closing a lot more than me. I wish we could trade, lol.

By the way, nice move on "That's not what I asked". In my opinion she seemed pretty flirty for a chick that had a boyfriend, it was good that you gave it back to her.:trouble:
Haha yea, I thought it was pretty good too. Normally I wouldn't had done that, but I was detached from the outcome of the conversation. I just didn't care. Like you said, that's the key. I didn't analize or think ahead either. The only 'planned' part was the comment I made about the Beach Boys song, and I planned it 5 secs before I actually used it. I used to start analizing and making scenario's in my head while talking to girls. Now I just go with the flow, and it works so much better.

ChalengeGuyFan said:
Really nice experiences and I love the way you write.

One of the best journals (maybe the best) on this site.
Many thanks my friend. I'm glad you're enjoying to read it! :up:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the little things that I keep noticing.

I went to the gym today. The hot, platinum blonde secretary girl said 'hi' to me while I didn't even notice her at first. She never said 'hi' first in the 5 years I'm coming there (it's paying off too, by the way. My body looks almost like the guys in underwear ads).

There are these group lessons that everyone can participate in, like ab crunches, stuff like that. It was quite a heavy session this time, and I overheard these two girls a few places behind me saying that it was so heavy and stuff. After the group lesson I walked up and asked: "You're still able to smile?". The look on her face was priceless. She was pretty hot too. The chat was like half a minute. I didn't push through, but because I just didn't feel like it, not because I was scared or something.

In the sauna I made a random comment that cracked the whole room up. Some girl was telling a really serious story about some kid without arms in in some village in Iraq, that could tell the future. I just randomly said:

"I could tell the future once too, when I was high on mushrooms"

Everyone laughed out loud. And I mean loud, including the girl. As I walked out of there 5 minutes later I randomly said goodbye and people just started laughing a little again. It was cool having the feeling that people like to be around me.

When I walked out there was this really cute girl sitting at the bar (when you walk out of the gym area, you're facing the bar. A smart formula that works, by the way). I caught her eye and she was looking at me before I noticed her, with this broad smile on her face. I was in a hurry so I just winked and walked on.

As I said a few posts back, I couldn't even wink at girls before. Now I'm doing it all the time, and they like it. I like it!

All these little things show me that girls are starting to find me attractive. People like to be around me. My improvements are really starting to get noticable to myself.

I'm swimming in a sea of positivity and happyness. I believe in myself and I have faith that as long as I'm strict to myself, it will all work out awesome. :cool:

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the numbers at the end of most of your posts?

I am also curious if the words come easily (or naturally) when you write and if you noticed some improvement in the way you write since you started your journal.

Me, I can ask my shoe to write a story better than I do. :D

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you describe the girls you talk to is awesome. It's like they are always full of energy.
You mean the girls? That's not always the case. I just approach them with a lot of energy, and most of the time, they catch on to that.

What's with the numbers at the end of most of your posts?
The numbers is the total amount of thread views. It gives me an idea about how many people read my last update. It a very simple way to check that out. No reason really, I'm just curous :D

I am also curious if the words come easily (or naturally) when you write and if you noticed some improvement in the way you write since you started your journal.
I just think for a while about what I want to write and then I just start to bang away at the keyboard. It really goes automatically. I think my writing improved since I've started. I type a lot faster now and it's easier. I also read a lot of English books in the process.

Me, I can ask my shoe to write a story better than I do.
Writing is something you can learn ;)

Story 1
A little approach story for today. I sat down outside of some bar with two classmates. A pretty cute waitress helped us. We had nice eye contact as she took our order. One of my classmates told me she did the same study as we did and he was kinda pushing me to apporach her. I was like sure, why not.

I walked into the bar, took a piss, and when I was done I walked up to her.

Me: Hey, didn't you also study communication?
Her: Yea, I used to. You do that too?
Me: Yea, my classmate told me he saw you around and I was just curious.
Her: Ah (smile)
Me: But 'you used to'? You stopped?
Her: Yea... it wasn't my thing, I didn't like it
Me: you were on the introduction camp?
Her: Yea, but I left after the 2nd day
Me: Why?
Her: It was so horrible living in a tent
Me: Yea, with the rain... and the cold (she didn't notice yet I was being sarcastic).
Her: Yes, I hated it. My airbed was flat bla bla bla I hated it.
Me: Awwww. Poor you, you really had a tough time [kino]
Her: (Now she noticed it) Hahaha
Me: You're spoiled you know that?
Her: Hey... but I did take the 2nd camp
Me: Oh yea, you can re-take it, just like a test, haha. I forgot about that
Her: It wasn't that bad because we were in a hotel this time (kinda laughing at herself)
Me: Hehe, that was the intro camp for wussies
Her: Yea, I guess so.
Me: So what are you gonna do now, study wise?
Her: I'm going to be a stewardess, I used to do that in the past too
Me: That's cool. You'll see a lot of the world too. You got a nice color by the way. Just back from holiday?
Her: (smile) Nah, I'm a little bit of a mixture.
Me: (I took a look like I was guessing what she was)
Her: You'll never guess
Me: Hmmm. Maybe something Italian... you got green eyes.
Her: I'm 1/8 south african
Me: Haha, you're right, I never could guess that.

A little more of this and I went back to my nice beer in the sun. I hung out with my classmates for a while. Then I had to leave. I thought I just go for it. F*ck it. I walked back in and just walked up to her.

Me: Hey, I gotta leave. Wanna grab a drink sometime?
Her: Well, I work here the whole week so you can come over here
Me: But this is your work. It isn't fun chilling out at work
Her: Well the thing is, I don't have time, I even work the weekends here
Me: Alright, I understand. I'll swing by sometime maybe. See you around [kino]

I did that in front of 3 collegues and I didn't gave a sh*t about it. I think that's maybe a part of the reason why she didn't want to. Or maybe she was really busy, who knows. Oh well, another cold approach, with a close attempt.

And again, it went natural. I wasn't thinking about stuff in my head. I just did what felt natural without caring about the outcome. Eye contact, kino, the lot. It just went like a mechanism.

Story 2
I walked into the subway after walking out of the bar. There was this pretty cute blonde sitting waiting for the train. She was reading the drivers exam theory book. I just sat down next to her

Me: So, you're going to learn to drive?
Her: (a little cold) Yea
Me: You have your theory exam this afternoon?
Her: Yea (still cold)
Me: Make sure you especially learn the stupid sh*t, like the maximum speed of a tractor on the bike road
Her: (finally a little smirk) That's a good tip

My train pulled in

Me: This is my train, good luck with your exam (I gave her a pat on the shoulder)
Her: (and there was the big smile) Thank you

As the train started leaving the station I caught her eye again and smiled, she did too.

Just a little random flirt.

Story 3
Later I was walking out of the subway. I was walking behind a girl that had an ass I'd call awesometizing, a combination of awesome and hypnotizing. We have these stupid gates where you got to check in and out with a digital pass. She tried to check out but it didn't work. I went for it

Me: Great system this, no?
Her: It says I can't check out
Me: Maybe those gates just hate you
Her: (a little suprised) Oh, haha. Yea, who knows.

A conversation started from here. I found out that we had to go to the same class. She was a nice girl. Her body was a solid 8.5, but I'd rate her face a 4. It was a shame, really.

We had to wait for almost an hour, so I suggested we'd go to some bar nearby. She just followed me, and she even paid for my beer and insisted on it. Haha. I had the attitude of "I'm going in there, and I'd like it if you come too if you want, but I don't care if you don't. Either way". Having an idea of what you want, having a plan is noticed by girls.

We just talked, it was casual. I flirted here and there though. She was a nice girl, but I couldn't really reach her. I guess we were on a different wavelength. Although she was nice, I just didn't find her that interesting.

During the lesson we just talked some more. There was no fear anymore. I used to have that with any girl, even the not hot ones.

I got to be honest, this is addictive. I approach girls all the time everywhere, just for fun. :) I just can't help myself sometimes. I just got to do it, or else I'll feel bad.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Reading your STORIES is addictive man.
Haha thanks man

Me: Awwww. Poor you, you really had a tough time [kino]
I kinda petted her back here. Like I really felt sorry for her, but I did it with this kinda sarcastic tone and look on my face.

Me: Alright, I understand. I'll swing by sometime maybe. See you around [kino]

Gave her a pat on the shoulder

Wouldn't that make it better? Or do you mean she'd be happier if you talked to her with your friends?
From what I've experienced, girls are hesistant to give away their numbers when their friends are around. They think others think she's a slut, which is of course nonsense...

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good stuff!

Part 1
I saw the classmates again that were with me when I asked for the girl's number in that bar. They told me she came over to them with a huge smile on her face and told them "your friend asked me out". They said to me they thought I was awesome.

I said something like: "Well, you know. Lately whenever I feel like it, I just ask for a girls number. I don't care about the outcome because I have nothing to lose, right?". They completely agreed with me, but they still thought it was awesome and they both said they never could do that. Both have pretty cute girlfriends by the way. A nice little ego boost there.

Part 2
I have this project for school. I gotta make a magazine. Since I just bought a $500 camera with a $450 lens (yes, I'm a gadget freak that mostly spends his hard-earned money on stuff like this), I thought it would be a good idea to do something with photograpy.

Then it hit me. I just thought of photographing random people on the street. And what a great idea to practice opening people. So, I took my camera and went into the city.

I forgot how most of the conversations went, because did around 20 different people/groups of people. Whenever I saw people, I just walked up to them and told I was doing a school project. I didn't gave a sh*t. I just walked around and asking everyone, including a couple of very intimidating-looking guys who I thought for a second were going to beat me up, haha. I walked up and asked them, there were 5 of them. A couple of huge black guys with tattoos and earrings and stuff. As I started talking to them, they formed a circle around me and started talking really close to me and stuff. They told me they wanted money for it, and I told them no and just walked off. Nothing happened, luckily.

But aside from that, almost every one of em said OK. I got all kinds of people, including a couple of very hot girls. I found out they do everything for you when you point a professional-looking camera at them, lol. I asked them after taking the photo what they would put under the photo if it would appear in a magazine.

Here are some examples.

Photo1
A really cute blonde girl. She looked sweet. She was with a lady friend.

Photo 2
A couple. A chill black guy with his girlfriend.

Photo 3
5 guys in their fifties sitting drunk outside a bar

Photo 4
A SMOKING HOT CHICK. She was as tall as I was, with long, awesome legs. She had the perfect figure. But her face was he best feature. Long, brown hair, blue/greenish eyes, and just a really cute face. I asked her if she wanted to be on the photo. She said ok. I alsked her what she would put underneath the photo if it was for an actual magazine.

"Well... it's my birthday today..."
Me: "Oh really? Come here"

And I gave her three kisses on the cheeks just like that. She didn't mind and kinda giggled about it.

We talked a bit more and it turned out she did the same study as me, but at a different school. When I asked her if she wanted the photo's she gave her Hyves (myspace but for normal people) address. When I got home I looked there and there was a link on in to her personal website. It turned out she was a professional model as well.

Now you guys know I don't lie when I say "she was hot", haha.

Photo 5
Two black woman in their forties

Photo 6
Two guys at a bar around thirty. They were drunk and loud and looked like a fun bunch. The photos turned out great.

Photo 7-14
Some drunks in their fifties spotted me taking photo's of people, so they dragged me into the bar where they were drinking. I shot away at all of them (it was crowded) and got a lot of awesome photo's there. They bought me beers and stuff, it was awesome.

Photo 15
A cute brunette chick.

Photo 16
Some guy

Photo 17
Two cute girls

They were sitting on some bench, talking. I just sat down next to them. I leaned over to them, hard to explain but it was like I sat down on my own couch. Like Mr. cool, haha.

Me: Hey girls
Them: Hello... (...?)
Me: Can you help me out? I'm doing a school project bla bla bla
Them: Sure
Me: I noticed you have little crowns on your heads, why did you do that ?
Them: Oh (giggle giggle), we don't know. We just felt like it (giggle)
Me: Alright, well say cheese [ClickClickClickClick]

I showed them the photo's and asked them what they would put underneath them.

Them: eehhhhhh. Hmmmm we don't know
Me: How about, "The princesses of [city]"
Them: (giggle) Yea, that's alright

I don't really know the rest of it anymore. But it was fun. They looked like they could eat out of my hand.

Photo 18
Some business guy in a nice suit

Photo 20
A gangsta dude with his gangsta girlfriend

Photo 21
An old couple

Photo 22
Three cute black girls. One of them kinda reminded me of Beyonce, but not as hot. I noticed that black girls are different then white girls in the way they respond. I can imagine they are harder to get. They were testing me the entire time, it was fun. I handled everything they threw at me, and teased them back as well.

Photo 23
Two homosexuals. One huge black guy and one smaller rasta guy. It was funny. They looked pretty tough, expecially the big one. But once they started talking they were all feminine and stuff.

Photo 24
A group of four girls. All of them were hot. If I had to rate them I'd say a 7,5; two time an 8; and one 8,5.

I saw them walking by as I was photographing the guys listed above. They were almost out of sight when I was done with that. So what did I do? That's right; I ran after them till I caught up.

Me: Hey ladies
Girls: Hi
Me: You in a hurry?
Girls: A little
Me: Well alright just bear with me. It'll only take a few minutes.
Girls: Well you can keep walking with us
Me: Sure. Where you headed?
Girls: We just got the keys to our new appartment and we're going to celebrate it by having dinner
Me: Oh really? That's cool. Where?

A little more of this chit-chat, then I got to the point. They all agreed on going on the photo. One of them (The hottest one. A short brunette with a really sweet smile and a great rack & ass) was in the 2nd year of the same study as me, at the same school! She told me I had to look out for her and make a chat whenever I'd see her. Sounds good to me!

The next day:

Photo 25
Two really dangerous looking guys, but this time they were moroccan. Kinda the same story as before, standing close and acting intimidating. I noticed one of them had a little tear tatto-ed beside his eye (that officially means to gangs you have murdered someone) They agreed on going on the photo though. I was amazed at myself that I was crazy enough to ask guys like these in the first place, and that I stayed completely cool when they obviously tried to intimidate me. I knew that if I'd be scared and backed down, it would go wrong. It was tense as sh*t. Great training in keeping your cool if you ask me, hehe.

Photo 26
Two cops. They were totally cool about it.

Photo 27
Two cute brunettes. Nice flirty conversation.

Photo 28
A guy with his baby in a little wagon.

Photo 29
A street musician. The coolest guy in the city. He looks like stereotype bluesman with the hat and all.

Photo 30
Two young mothers (no, I won't drop the American Pie term here) who were pretty hot. They really tested me, it was fun. Somehow middle-aged woman seem to dig me.

Photo 31
A guy with his girlfriend

Bottom line
Especially day one was great. 2nd day went a little less, I was a little hung-over and feeling less energized. I really noticed the difference. I used the same kind of openers as yesterday (not memorized openers, mind you!), but people responded a lot less positives and I got rejected a lot more. Day one was around 85% positive, day 2 around 50/50.

I learned again that "It's not about what you say, it's how you say it", is completely true.

I never opened so many girls on one day. And it just went so well. I walked up to them without fear and they all pretty much responded positively to me. The conversations went really well too. I keep using this word a lot lately: natural. There was a good amount of flirting in the conversations, eye contact, kino... it all went smooth. I noticed that I need to focus on the closing part the most.

Got a bunch of e-mail addresses because I send the photo's to them. Lets see what comes out of that. And I got the myspace page of a totally smoking hot model! Best part is that she gave it to me and I didn't even ask for it.

This project is a great way to practice, and I have learned a lot from it. It is so much fun to do, and I notice that I approach and open random girls constantly and easily. A year ago, I couldn't even dream of being like this.

It's fun fun fun!

I'm going definitely going to do a couple of more sessions of this and I can recommend anyone to try the same. You can also rent camera's like that for 50 bucks a day or so.

I'm feeling awesome :up:

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey good for you man! Looks like you had a lot of fun. It's awesome when you feel like you're in the zone like that isn't it? I think one of the hardest parts about this whole "game" is being able to replicate those feelings all the time.

And again I hear ya about closing. I always get this feeling right before the number close that makes me have to force my way through it, but if you do it's worth it, you feel like a million bucks even if you get denied. Keep it up man!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice that aside from trying to lose weight, women never worry about self imporovement. As long as theyre not fat and not completely hideous, they can get d*ck whenever they want. Chris Rock has a whole bit about that. Women are offered d*ck all the time. I don't think women even think about self improvement. They think about physical self improvement and thats it. And really if they have nice boobs and a$$ they basically just dont have to be fat and thats it. A lot of guys like a lil meat on the bones, i know I do. So really they basically can just not eat alot, they dont even have to work out and they are fine. But us guys here all think about improving ourselves, in all kinds of ways not just physical. And hey thats great we should, but we shouldnt do it to get women. There are complete jobless waste of space out of shape losers out there who r banging beautiful women.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flint said:
Hey good for you man! Looks like you had a lot of fun. It's awesome when you feel like you're in the zone like that isn't it? I think one of the hardest parts about this whole "game" is being able to replicate those feelings all the time.

And again I hear ya about closing. I always get this feeling right before the number close that makes me have to force my way through it, but if you do it's worth it, you feel like a million bucks even if you get denied. Keep it up man!
Yea, it's great. I learned a lot about opening and holding conversation/flirting.

Little story
I went to a party last saturday and the only girls that were there were girlfriends of my buddies. I hung around with a couple of them, one girl I always liked. We chatted and chatted, and although I was never going to make a move or be too flirty, I could tell she grew more into me as we talked. I teased her a bit here and there and she loved it. I just acted the way I felt like and me acting like that (I should say "being myself") she really liked it.

She showed all the like dillated pupils, body language, touching etc... At one point there was a moment where I felt like I could go for a kiss if she wasn't the girlfriend of one of my best buddies. It was great.

I use everything I can to learn and to try stuff out.

DJinTraining06 said:
Ever notice that aside from trying to lose weight, women never worry about self imporovement. As long as theyre not fat and not completely hideous, they can get d*ck whenever they want. Chris Rock has a whole bit about that. Women are offered d*ck all the time. I don't think women even think about self improvement. They think about physical self improvement and thats it. And really if they have nice boobs and a$$ they basically just dont have to be fat and thats it. A lot of guys like a lil meat on the bones, i know I do. So really they basically can just not eat alot, they dont even have to work out and they are fine. But us guys here all think about improving ourselves, in all kinds of ways not just physical. And hey thats great we should, but we shouldnt do it to get women. There are complete jobless waste of space out of shape losers out there who r banging beautiful women.

You are right about that, and I agree with you.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, long time no post. First off, I'm doing good. I still notice I'm in my head processing whatever stuff, but I'm staying more and more in the 'present'. Instead of thinking back or thinking forward, I'm in the current here & now.

Something I have been trying lately is walking up to a girl and don't even think of an opener. Just go and say whatever comes up. I'm still very flirty with girls, and it's getting easier. Every approach gets better.

I walked into the girl I photographed last week, the model. We had a short chat. I just saw her walking and stopped her to say hi. We had a nice chat, it was natural and easy. Mind you, she's one hot chick and totally cool too. I noticed several guys taking note of her/looking at her ass as they walked by. I joked around a bit and she laughed, she was really open to me. Don't know exactly how the conversation went, but it was good.

I sat in the subway across some girl. A good 7. I caught her eye and smiled. She acted as if she didn't see it and started looking around. I just kept looking at her. When she looked at me again I put up the biggest smile I had in my arsenal. She started laughing too and kinda shook her head laughing as if she said 'oh my that guy is crazy'. I thought it was cool I could get that sort of reaction without saying anything.

I sat down next to a pretty girl while waiting for the train. She had these birkenstock slippers on which I used as an opener. I waited a while before opening which made the conversation awkward. Every time I try a cold approach like that and wait, it doesn't go too smooth. The 3 second rule is really something to live by. I also found out that it indeed doesn't matter what you say to a girl. It's the same as verbal and non-verbal communication. What you say maybe matters 30%, the way you bring it is the other 70%.

I was in the library all day to work on some school project. I took a little break and went back. I sat down next to this smoking hot blonde girl with really tight jeans. I had been checking her ass out the past hour I sat there. I just sat down and booted up my laptop and she was working on some crazy math problems so I didn't bother her. After ten minuter or so she started to pack her stuff to leave. I opened her.

Me: So, the die hard is finally done? (it was 5pm)
Her: [A little suprised but a good smile] Huh? No, I gotta go to class
Me: Oh really? It can't be that bad. What's your study?
Her: Economics and law (or something like that) It sucks.
Me: Me [laughing] Haha, reaally. What year are you in?
Her: 2nd
Me: Well you're a little late to find out [with a little teasingly sarcastic tone]
Her: [fun little look on her face] What are you studying then?
Me: Communication sciences
Her: What year?
Me: It's my first year
Her: Hahaha, your first year ey?
Me: Hey! Don't judge me, you.
Her: Haha I wouldn't dare hahaha

I looked at her and just smiled, she did the same. There was this one second of silence that was really exciting for some unexplainable reason. I guess that's what they call 'sexual tension'. It was great. She broke the silence. I wanted to hold it as long as possible and it was kinda hard not to break it because it is a little uncomfortable, but great at the same time.

Her: Well, I'm going out for a quick cigarette or alse I'll be late
Me: We wouldn't want that do we. Now get outta here.

She laughed and left. This went awesome. I didn't went for the number, because that would feel forced at that time. I'm sure I'll walk into her again some day. I just went with the flow without thinking ahead about what to say next. I noticed that since I'm getting better at just going with the flow and not thinking ahead at all, the way girls talk to me and react to me is changing dramatically. I'm really going where I want to go now!

Last edited:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight was a great night.

I was at this Blues festival. This big boat sails on the river for 5 hours with almost 2000 people on board. There are 4 different rooms where different bands are playing. Great live music. Rock 'n Roll and blues. There was a great Creedence Clearwater Revival coverband too.

I was drinking beers, but at a normal rate. I couldn't get sh*t-faced because I had to work tomorrow (in 4 hours from now, by the way). But, I was pretty buzzed. The average age was a bit higher then mine, as I already knew because this type of music doesn't attract young people (young people generally don't know sh*t about good music). Mostly old hippies, bikers and people around the age of my parents. It is awesome because everyone gets insanely drunk, and it's really fun to watch too. I got pretty buzzed too and just danced like crazy. Here are some funny encounters.

The band was playing a great song and I was swingin'. I was really dancing to the music without giving a damn about anything. There was this woman of around 40 or something. I was like what the hell, and grabbed her to dance. She grabbed my ass, hard. I was almost getting raped there as we danced. I didn't really mind that much, but it was funny. And also kinda nice, haha.

Really beautiful blonde. Great blue eyes and a pretty face. She was a stunner. I danced around with her for a sec, but then the band started playing a whild song and everyone started jumping. It was a bit rough so she took a safe distance. After the song I walked up to her:

Me: Look, I know I barely know you for 5 minutes, and we danced for like 2 seconds, but I want to grab a drink with you. How about it?
Her: Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm married (she showed me a gold ring)
Me: Ah, that's too bad. Well, I'm happy for the guy. He sure is lucky
Her: [Warm smile] You're a cute guy
Me: Thank you

Say whatever you guys want. I went for it. She was hot. Really hot.

Cute girl about my age. A blonde with blue eyes; total cutie. I almost fell in love right there. She was dancing to the music too. I grabbed her and started dancing with her. I pulled her into me, put my hand around her lower back and holding her hand. She pressed her (hot) body against me and went with the rythm. She started dancing lower to her knees and I went with her. It was really sexy, intimate and fun. I spun her around a bit. It was great having body-contact like this while dancing. A lot of sexy eye contact too. We were into each other.

After the song she left and I went to get some more beer. I figured it was a boat anyway, she couldn't even leave even if she wanted to.

Awesome, stunning blonde I noticed right from the start. She had her really nice rack showing a little, but not too much. Beautiful face, nice, open expression. Great blue eyes too (I'm a sucker for those). To me, she was the hottest girl on that entire boat. I approached her and we talked a bit. I don't really know how it exactly went, but it was good. I wasn't thinking ahead, or back. I was in the moment and found a response for everything as we talked. At one point I went for the number:

Me: Ah, look at that, we're back at the dock. I guess it's over.
Her: Yea.
Me: You had fun?
Her: bla bla bla
[bla bla bla bla bla, random chit chat]
Me: Look, I know I don't know you that well and all, but I'd like to hang out with you
Her: (a little suprised)
Me: I know you got a good taste in music, so we got that one covered
Her: Noo, I don't think that's a good idea
Me: Ah come on. We'll have fun. I'm sure we'll would
Her: Maybe I'll see you next year, here at the same party, on this boat
Me: Next year? You kidding me? That's too long for me. I don't have the patience
Her: Hahaha
Me: Come on girl, like I said, we'll be great
Her: Maybe, but still no (she was smiling though)
Me: Alright, alright. It's a shame though, really.
Her: Maybe I'll see you next year, ok?
Me: Yea, who knows. You have a nice evening, you.

Oh well, at least I went for it

Girl #2 part 2
I saw her standing at the balcony, like she was looking for someone. I started talking to her. It was about why she liked this music, and how she got here. During the conversation I put my arm around her and pressed her against me. She went with it. I felt she sorta pushed her breasts against my chest. We really talked about nothing, yet there was this huge sexual tension.

Then I went for the kiss... I went too soon. We had only talked for maybe 5 minutes or so, and we had danced.

As I moved in, I hesitated for a split second while going for it and that ruined it. F*CK ME.

She was immediately like: "Um I gotta go look for someone" and stormed of.

F*CK SH*T ASS F*CKING MOTHERF*CKER SH*T! F*CK.

That's kinda what I about internally about said to myself then. It's really true. YOU CAN'T HESITATE. YOU EITHER GO FOR IT, OR YOU DON'T.

Girl #5
Another middle aged woman. We danced a bit, it made her day.

Girl #2 part 3
I was already off the boat and still feeling kinda frustrated about the whole thing. I was scoping around. There she was. I walked up to her.

Me: Hey
Her: Hey
Me: I may overwhelm you with this, and we barely know each other, but I'd like to get to know you. Wanna grab a drink anytime soon?
Her: Sure, that'll be great. We've missed our cab [bla bla bla]
Me: Oh that sucks. I really gotta leave now, and I'm going to need your number
Her: Oh yea, sure. It's 06-12345678
Me: Thank you (I inserted it and called right away)
Her: Oh, I'm buzzin
Me: That's me, haha
Her: Oh alright, haha.
Me: It'll be nice to have your name too
Her: Oh, it's [blueschick]
Me: Alright, I'll give you a call about it. You have a nice night.
Her: Yea, you too

We kissed on the cheek goodbye. It made my f*cking night. I just received an empty text message from her. Probably not meant to be, but that indicates for me that she proabaly wanted to text me. I dropped her a message:

Hey [blueschick], you got home safe? xx the guy from the boat

Five minutes later I got:

Hey, yea, we were just drinking some beer and now we're going to sleep. xx the girl from the boat xxx

I sent:

You're a heavy drinker aren't you?

Haven't got anything back yet. I don't care, she's probably asleep. I'm not going to text anymore. Tomorrow in my lunch break I'm going to call her, just like I said to her. F*ck texting. It f*cking sucks.

Conclusion
A number close, heavy kino, almost a kiss close, many really hot girl approaches. I also was comfortable in my own way the whole night. I didn't gave a sh*t what people might think of my crazy, wild dancing. I didn't care about what people thought about me approaching and dancing with random women.

Like I said, I'm getting the right idea guys! :up:

YEA!

Last edited:

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice dude nice. That stinks about what happened with the kiss but again it was cool that you were so in the zone that you tried to pull that after just meeting her haha.

Just a thought too, to me it seems like when you say the whole "hey I don't mean to overwhelm you" bit it sounds like you're trying to get her permission or something. Don't do that, just go for it and if she says no whatever, next. That's how it comes off to me at least but I'm not an expert...yet haha.

Anyways keep it up dude. It's cool that there's awesome things to do like concert booz cruises in your area! Lucky dog!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flint said:
Nice dude nice. That stinks about what happened with the kiss but again it was cool that you were so in the zone that you tried to pull that after just meeting her haha.

Just a thought too, to me it seems like when you say the whole "hey I don't mean to overwhelm you" bit it sounds like you're trying to get her permission or something. Don't do that, just go for it and if she says no whatever, next. That's how it comes off to me at least but I'm not an expert...yet haha.
Yea, I know. I still had it a little in my head that I scared her off a little by moving in to fast.

Anyways keep it up dude. It's cool that there's awesome things to do like concert booz cruises in your area! Lucky dog!
Haha yea. It's only once a year though, but it's always awesome.

San Jose California said:
You're a pimp for kissing girls on the cheek.
Haha I wish that was true

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
We kissed on the cheek goodbye. It made my f*cking night. I just received an empty text message from her. Probably not meant to be, but that indicates for me that she proabaly wanted to text me. I dropped her a message:

Hey [blueschick], you got home safe? xx the guy from the boat

Five minutes later I got:

Hey, yea, we were just drinking some beer and now we're going to sleep. xx the girl from the boat xxx

I sent:

You're a heavy drinker aren't you?

Haven't got anything back yet. I don't care, she's probably asleep. I'm not going to text anymore. Tomorrow in my lunch break I'm going to call her, just like I said to her. F*ck texting. It f*cking sucks.
You didn't need to reply to a blank text. It could have been a mistake. Replying to her after they said they are going to bed is another no-no. Keep up the good work just make sure to go over what you have done in order to make improvements. I won't dissect the whole post looking for errors, but you get the idea.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No really, please do. Any feedback is good. I'll learn from it.

To be honest, I think I ruined it from the moment I went in way too soon. I was just thinking with my d*ck too much, lol.

On a side note. I notice from myself that I'm starting to get this drive towards women. I really want to approach them all the time, and I just do it. Not with much succes, I'll be honest about that, but still.... I'm getting the idea. I might be going to a frat party tomorrow, depending on if I can get tickets. Definitely story material, I'll promise you that.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Party was cancelled... too damn bad. Last time I went there it was awesome.

Not much activity on the girl front to be honest. Really busy with finishing my first year on my new school. I'm going to rock that sh*t by the way. Good grades so far. I can't wait till I'm done with my first year. It'll be the first regular school year I'll finish since I was 13. 13! I feel I can be proud of myself for that, I really do. There is so much going on at once all of a sudden, it's crazy. I'm still adjusting a bit to the life I'm currently leading, it's so incredibly different compared to a year ago. I got all this school sh*t I'm worrying about, and I'm trying to get it on with the ladies.

I do notice I'm getting better and better, but it's really gradually. Getting more comfortable around girls, having fun, not worrying about the outcome, be more sexual etc... It's going in the right direction for sure. Just take into account that I just started from scratch a couple of months ago. I realize this sh*t takes time and I'm doing the best I can. I realize it'll take more time for me personally then others considering the other things I have to deal with.

I'll end with a little self-quote :)

Believe me, I will get there eventually. And when I do, I will f*cking reign that sh*t. Mark my words. Eveything I have tried in the past that was hard for me, I succeeded, and I did it with f*cking flying colors. I just kept working on it till I got it. That's why I can play every solo Slash and Jimmy Page have played, that's why I can play pretty much everyone off the stage with my guitar, that's why I owned pretty much everyone at skateboarding when that was my sh*t. I broke bones, I spent hours and hours and hours trying the same licks. But I succeded eventually.

I don't give a sh*t. I really don't. This is my goal now, and nothing can f*cking stop me.
Don't you think for a second I'm p*ssying out on you guys! ;)

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My man, keep it up!

Been sometime since I last posted here, took your word and went out to try it out for myself as well.

Never been happier since then.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man, keep it up!

Been sometime since I last posted here, took your word and went out to try it out for myself as well.

Never been happier since then.
Always happy to hear that sort of things!! :up:

Alright guys. The next post might make it sound like I have a serious case of one-itis, but it isn't true. I just post this in this way because I find it very interesting and sort of weird. I could write a story like this about even a little chat I've had, you know what I'm saying?

I'm wondering what the guru DJ's can make of this.

Here we go.

A few days back, I was chilling out with a bunch of classmates at the house of one of em. His parents were away. The super hot chick was there too (she has a new boyfriend, but it's really fresh, and the guy is nothing special). We didn’t talk much. Our connection has been a little weird lately, because I acted needy and maybe weird around her for the past few, well, months... But, I recovered nicely from that in the last couple of weeks. I’m persistent in my little flirts and teases, and it’s working.

We start to joke around again, and she’s giving me that hot little smile of hers again. We joked around a lot about some dumb ass text message I sent her half a year ago or something. It texted her I wanted to give her a back massage with my ‘satin hands’ (LOL, I know). I don’t even really remember, but I made fun of myself too in the process and it actually worked. Note, I did this in a good way, not in a bad way. It wasn’t at the expense of myself, it was just light and fun. And I had a genuine laugh about it too. Let’s be honest, that’s some pretty stupid sh*t.

There was this other guy. Some normal, uninteresting, regular looking guy. I even thought he was a bit of a dumb ass. I tried to talk to him, but he was just an uninteresting person to me. Nothing special about the guy. He wasn't really flirty around her.

The next day I sent her a couple of messages on Hyves. You can ‘do’ stuff to other members on that site, it works with a menu and you can send custom messages too. Standard ones are like ‘[yourname] says hi to [hername]. Stuff like that. It’s pretty clever and fun stuff.

This is how it went:

[snowdog] gives [hotgirl] an awesome back massage (on her page)
[hotgirl] says thanks but no thanks, [snowdog] (on my page)
[snowdog] says you don’t know what you’re missing [hotgirl] (on her page)
[hotgirl] says I don’t need to find out [snowdog] (on my page)
[snowdog] says ‘ouch’ [hotgirl] (on her page)
[boyfriend] says are you messing with me, [hotgirl]? (on her page)

I didn't think twice about it and thought it was kinda funny.

Then two days later the guy throws another party. I didn’t went because I went to the gym. I had a couple of missed calls when I got in my car, my phone was in there the entire afternoon. It was from the guys who were throwing the party. Then, the girls calls me as I'm going through the list. This is how the convo went:

Me: Hey you
Her: Hey
Me: What’s up
Her: We’re here hanging out, you should come too
Me: But you won’t let me give you a back massage (haha I was quick with that one)
Her: Haha If you come over, you can give me one
Me: Oh
reallllly? <--[Jim Carrey voice] Well let me think about it, I’m about to go to the gym, and tomorrow I have a lot of stuff to do (this was true by the way). I think no, though.
Her: Alright we’ll see you in an hour
Me: Haha, maybe
Her: One hour and a half
Me: We’ll see, hehe. Have fun anyway

It was nice. Good energy. The weird thing is, when the two of us are together alone, which almost never ever happens, we’re awesome. There is this great vibe between us, it’s really great. It feels like she really likes me, and the way she holds eye contact and stuff... but she doesn’t want others to know it or something.

Well, today I had a buddy on the phone who also went to the party. Well guess what, he told me she fully made out with the boring idiot guy. WTF?

Then it struck me. Was it because I sort of rejected her? Did she want to get some sort of validation for herself? She IS the kind of girl that brings guys to their knees and turns them into like, Golden Retrievers that do anything for her. Was it because she wanted to make me jealous or something? I don’t know. It's messing with my head sort of. How did it happen?

This happened while she has a new boyfriend by the way. Did I mention she made out with the other guy while she was with her previous boyfriend? She's a man-eater. I won't call her a sl*t because she's simply too cool of a person for that.

Oh well, f*ck it. I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. Not this time. I really like how I'm able to deal with this. It still like, sort of sucks, but I'm not devastated anymore. Kinda like having a flat tire. It sucks, but it isn't the end of the world.

I have some good conversations that I'll post later on. Positive sh*t. Now, I'm gonna sleep.

Nighty night fella's

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I'm just going to be brutally honest with you. There usually isn't some really complicated situation going on when a girl is getting physical with another guy, and not with you. She's probably just attracted to that guy for some reason (which you don't know since you don't know him well), and it sounds like you're just a really good friend or something. Try not to seem so into her in the future. I know you're trying to be playful with the backrub thing, but as you have read from others you want to come off as you're on the same level or higher status than her not chasing her.

Anyways, keep the posts coming, always entertaining.