My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not even that they are that strict. It is the fact that they were that strict growing up so I'm very hesitant to even tell them anything or do anything. I don't even talk to them like that. Only thing they know about me is I go to school. That's pretty much it. That's all I tell them.

Like they have to know where I am at 24/7. They don't want me out late at night. Stuff like that.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent the majority of the day applying for a whole buch of different jobs. I'll keep doing this until I finally find one!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did that girl break up with you? and I am sure you seen signs that it was coming.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the post. Long read but it was interesting. 40+ lays is awesome. I've lost count but it is 50+. But let me tell you the difference between you and me.

I might post her how I feel about her and these emotions and stuff. But I don't tell her all day long how I feel about her. She knows how I feel about her and even tries to argue that I don't show her emotions. I'm not sweating her that much. I know I love her but that doesn't mean I need to say it 100x a day.

For me, there are two things on my mind all day and night. Those two things are money and women. I will definitely go out with my boys from time to time but I just can't be going out every week like I used to do bagging and banging females. For one I got to show my girl a good example. Now how would that look if I go to the club every single week? She gonna look at me and think that is acceptable behavior. Lord knows I wouldn't be with her if she partied every week.

But I think the key difference between your story and my story is that I have indifference. To be honest, I know for a fact if she did anything too crazy I would dump her and I wouldn't show her any emotions about it.

Also that girl seemed real negative. Too damn negative. That is not good. You should have made her positive. Too much negative energy is bad and will rub off on you dog. Also she wasn't appreciative that you drove to see her? Then that means she didn't want to see you. Should have just stopped coming until she begged you to come. That girl just had trouble written all over her. Seemed like she controlled the relationship.

Now I'm not taking shots at you because most of what you are saying makes really good sense and I agree with a majority of it. I might supplicate her a lot but the things I do, I would do for any significant other. But at the same time if I didn't think she would do the same thing then I wouldn't.

The coming back from near Atlanta was too much and I admit that. To be real with you I just felt a little guilty because I knew I was about to go to this restaurant and turn up and make some bad decisions. That is my fault for not being decisive in if I wanted to go or stay. Next time when I make a decision to go out I can't half-a$$. and that is one point my boys were talking about and I agree 100% with that.

and my boys will always be my boys. One of them got a girlfriend now so he ain't going out as much either. (even tho this same girl text my phone and called me sexy one time [I even told him about it!!]) I'll always be there for my boys because they are like my brother but if they need me to go out with them to the club and bar I will definitely be hesitant because I know how I am and I'm trying to be good because I feel like this girl is worth it.

All feedback is welcomed!

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro we did that training **** together, I'm just stopping by and showing you some support! work it bro!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pow pow what's good? How you been?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if anyone wants to see a picture of me and my girl. You can pm me and I'll send it. Just for my followers of my thread.

I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. Easily every night and sometimes during the day. The vibe is cool and I enjoy spending time with her. If I'm not in class or busy with business things then I am more then willing to save her some time because I enjoy her company.

But to be real everything is going to change in 3 weeks. I'm graduating college and trying to find a salaried position while she is still in her first year of school. But I feel like this relationship is on me. She won't do anything to disrespect me and the only way it won't work is if I don't have discipline. (Salaried job in atlanta, women will be crawling -_-)

My boys came at me yesterday saying that I changed and that I would put my gf infront of them. I told them of course I will put my gf ahead of going to a party or going to the club. But I promised them if I do decide to go to a club or party with them that I will commit 100% to the event.

But to be real. In my mind. It is what it is. If this relationshiop don't work out I know I can get more females. I don't need too many male friends but I will always have my homies back. Just because I won't go to the club or go outside and bag btches because I'm bored doesn't mean I'm not down.

Feedback welcome!!!

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
But to be real everything is going to change in 3 weeks. I'm graduating college and trying to find a salaried position while she is still in her first year of school. But I feel like this relationship is on me. She won't do anything to disrespect me and the only way it won't work is if I don't have discipline. (Salaried job in atlanta, women will be crawling -_-)
Good Luck AJ! You have a real challenge upon your hands because once you get a salaried job in your field and your own apartment these Atlanta females will be thirsty as hell over a brotha. I hope you have the Discipline to ward them off or your relationship will suffer.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JRoc I'm going to try my brother. I've been applying non-stop to jobs this week. Hopefully I get one ASAP!

You remember my Spelman girlfriend. That girl be blowing my phone up trying to get back with me. Screw her though. That girl was a big tax!

Here is my thoughts of the day and this is why I am the way I am.

I have a half sister but I grew up as an only child. So pretty much through 18 years of my life I really only had myself to be with you. (Even though I played sports) When I first got to college I was kind of a loner. After my first semester of college I changed my swag up a little and was starting to pull mad females. I enjoyed doing that with my homies. I'm not saying I was on the prowl everyday searching for females but the only time I really hung out with boys was to either go to the gym (hopefully see some chicks there) or to go out (and pull some chicks.) I don't like to hang out with too many dudes without having purpose which is to go out and have fun and pull chicks. My only two focuses on life is getting money and living wealthy and to have a woman (or women).

Kind of a ramble but the point I am getting at is hanging out with other dudes just talking about sht gets boring to me real quickly. I rather hang out with a female! Its a big transition to pretty much go out everyday bagging a multitude of girls with your boys to settling down in a relationship and trying to do the right thing. But I am going to do what I want when I want. I'm not trying to please a soul but my self.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, Will post something probably later tonight.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, So I was thinking just in the past 2 hours. MY gf called me up and was just telling me about drama with her friends. and after that I was wondering why I don't get into a lot of drama with my homies. That is when I realized that the reason that I don't get into a lot of drama is because I don't mess with too many dudes. Also I've realized that I don't need to be around my homies all the time to have fun. Now I like to always be occupied, don't get me wrong but being with homies doesn't have to be it. I can chill with a female all day, I can be doing school work and making good grades all day, I can be working and making money all day. At the end of the day I will find something to occupy my time. Just because my friends are doing something that I can't do (just for example! and I can't do it because I am in a relationship) doesn't mean I have to be sad and bored! I can just find something productive to do.

It's easier said then done but I don't need to have too many male friends in my life to be happy. If I'm not with my girlfriend I don't need to be with my friends all the time! I can sit down at the crib and just chill. Foreal!

Just something I was thinking about.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only person irritated at the gf because I can't leave the room for one second without her getting on Twitter or Instragram?

Or am I just tripping.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Will post probably tomorrow.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got home today to my parents house for Thanksgiving break. Ain't even been here for a day and I'm already bored to death. I need to spend this time to finish my homework I guess. Will be back in my Apt Sunday -_-

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My lease doesn't run out on my curent Apartment until August. I graduate in 2 1/2 weeks with my masters degree and I have been applying for jobs nonstop. I been using Careerbuilder, Indeed, and Monster. Anyone else use another job search engine that has proven to be good?

All this stuff is starting to stress me out heavily. I'm trying to make this transition smooth as hell. It would be perfect if I got a salaried job and I could just commute from my school city to Atlanta everyday! But if that doesn't work out I don't know what I can do.

I have one month to get everything situated. Guys pray for me!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

Just reread This good game by backbreezy.

Everybody make sure to read this post. One of the best pieces of advice I have gotten here.

Today I have been applying for jobs all day! ALL DAY. Accounting Jobs for an entry level brother around Atlanta all day. Gots to get one as soon as possible!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff AJ, I just read through some of this. If you ever get the time it would be cool to see a little more detail in some of the approaches and/or meetups with these chicks. After all, that's the point of the site, so we can learn from each other :up:

Anyway, it's pretty inspirational, I'm doing my masters too, and sometimes I make excuses about me being busy, and that's why I'm not talking to that many girls (just 3 -4 but it's getting boring, gotta get some fresh ones). But you make it pretty obvious that it's all about just getting rid of the excuses and going out and doing it. Good sh!t bro