My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one test and one presentation before I get my MBA At 22. I also have an interview At a salaried position tommorow morning. This week can be the best week of my life if I play my cards right.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
GLGL man. How are things goin with your chick?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are going well with the girlfriend. She is finishing her first semester at uni and she isn't doing the best and it is crazy because all she literally do is study. This is very discouraging to me but beside that everything is good. Very co-operative.

I just got back from my interview. The interview was pretty good. I will write a thank you letter tomorrow and I'll figure out if I got the job by next week. Hopefully, I get it.

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
This thread of yours isn't repetitive at all: after all, every post in this thread isn't either about some upcoming job interview or how much your gf has you whipped.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your very right. My thread has become very mundane. But at the same time I need to be focused on finding a salaried position within a company. I've been in college for 4 1/2 years so I can be able to put in this position. I got to make more out of it.

and my gf has me whipped? That's funny. Might be true who knows but I know whoever I decide to be exclusive with.. I will bend my back backwards for them and I would expect the same in return.

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
Right, because we all know that getting girls to like us more depends on us bending backwards over for them.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
First, major props for getting a lot of your life set up with your degree and job hunting. Second, don't sell yourself short. I read a little bit of your posts on the last page and have to kind of agree with whoever said you were kind of being her daddy (managing her studies, telling her when she should nap/study). I mean, I can totally relate with wanting to help your girl out and making sure she's doing the right things for her life, but something tells me you're not getting a great deal here.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sam you talking some mad sh*t boy but your very right my boy. Very right guys. Girl is not the brightest star in the sky. Definitely helping her study all the time is not the move for ya boy. I got no problem with it but damn!

Got to look at the pros and cons. But right now I'm not even focused on this. My focus is on securing this job first.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the last time I posted I graduated from my graduate program. I didn't feel like spending 100$ on my cap and gown and did not want to wake up early so I just slept. I still haven't heard about if I got the job which is right next to my current apartment or not. I pray that I get it though.

Today I'm dropping my gf off at her moms house. She will be back in this country town to go back to school in January. I'm unsure if I'm staying here or going to Atlanta or if I will be back in this city. If I get this job then I can stay in my apartment and I can immediately start making $$$ and then my relationship would not have to be long distance.

If I don't get this job then I probably have to move back with my parents until I get a job and find a new apartment. and this would make things tough on my current relationship.

Hopefully everything pans out.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. going to post in a couple hours.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well been chilling most of the day. I'm starting to come to realize that my relationship ain't going to be the same like it was. Regardless if I Get this job by my apartment or not I know it is in my best interest to get a job in Atlanta. Probably is best if I get out of my current lease and find a spot near Atlanta. Just gotta have faith in myself that I won't do anything to mess up and then that is that.

As far as grades. I made straight B's. Which is average as hell to me. But whatever. Young AJ finally has a masters degree at 22!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my relationship has been long distance (40 minutes is long distance to me when only one person has the car) and it's very hard for me already. I been tempted to hit up all my exes but I haven't. I have been applying for jobs in Atlanta but thats pretty much all I've been doing. Just that and playing Far Cry 3. (Pretty fun game, beat all the missions in 3 days.

I pretty much have come to a realization if I want to go anywhere in life I must now focus all the energy I had in screwing and messing with women into a business and a career. If I can do this successfully I'll be making 6 figures in less than 2 years.. no doubt.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably end this thread now that I just finished my last college semester. This has been an epic thread and it really declined all because of my current relationship. I had fun especially in the summer. Having two girlfriends and hooking up with 30 year old girls = priceless. If I'm ever single again I got to make another thread. This thread propelled me to keep going and to post my progress so other people can know. Thanks for all the people that supported me. Thanks for all the support my people!

and if anything breaks down with my current relationship I'll definitely let you guys know.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job on your journal AJ and props for bagging that many chicks.

Congrats on your masters degree as well i'm prepping to go start my MBA in a year.

What i've noticed is that you've changed significantly like your friends have said. Sure you can still most likely pickup women if you wanted to or were single but it seems like you're terrible at maintaining your own frame in a relationship. Most people are, I haven't been in a relationship since my last ex because i was like you but 10x worse. I'm not ready yet IMO, so i'm just down to have fun and better my life in the process and learn.

Just remember that your girl is supposed to be a part of your life and not your entire life.

Do what brad said and get a linkedin account. It might not get you a job now, but later on down your professional career it might. I've had plenty of recruiters contact me through linkedin. Add your friends and any professional connections on linkedin. Post your resume on monster and Careerbuilder. Recruiters will most likely call you.

I sometimes see myself give in to my emotions and emit afc traits and that's when i step back. Take a few hours, maybe a day or two and just think of how a DJ should really act. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but taking a step back and letting your emotions cool down always turned out good for me. The worst thing you can do is to ACT on your emotions. I have told chicks i like them, love them, miss them, turn my car directly around and drive at like 100+mph to see them, stupid ass sh1t. It always because i acted on my emotions.

If i just toughed it out, and kept doing what i was doing and let my emotions die down, i would have realized that was an AFC move. Chicks are great but my main focus now is to better my frame and maintain it.

Keep up your journal with your job progress and let me know if you need tips. I'm also job hunting now and just got done my 2nd interview.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets bring back this journal. Just want to keep track of everything wit my fellow playas. Here's an update of this past year.

I got my Masters Degree in Business last December. After that I moved back home with my parents for 2 weeks before I moved back to my college town because I wanted to be back with my gf. I moved back and started working at a Nissan dealership. I made 50k in 6 months and decided to quit half a month ago. I moved to Atlanta and now I'm starting a position which has a base salary plus commission and I don't work near the hours I used to at that dealership. At Nissan I was working minimum 60+ hours a week. It burnt me out but paid me like a boss.

I want to bring this thread back at least until the end of the year.

Heres some of my goals.

1. Get a 10/10 dime brawd.
2. Start my new job and make some pe$os.
3. Get my real estate license and learn about it.
4. Get my LA fitness subscription on and go to the gym more.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my ex didn't work out. When I was sleeping she went through my phone and figured out I was texting some other girl. She then got mad. Went psycho and left. We tried to work things out but she kept breaking up with me over text message. So I said fk it and got a new broad. My ex then drives to my house and says that she was just playing when she broke up with me. I told her I found someone else. After that it was done. However it took forever for me to get the car that I had bought (Biggest mistake of my life). She also used my Credit Card to pay my phone bill without my permission. I did report it to the bank. Still waiting to get my money back from that.

All of this BS happens while I'm working 60 hours a week but it was the best blessing of my life to get away from her. I wasted thousands of dollars messing around with this broad. My lesson is learned though. Matter of fact this girl text me the other day talking BS. Talking about she is going to get me arrested if I ever texted her or if any of my friends added her on IG or Facebook. You know what AJ did after that. I blocked her number and reported her for credit card fraud by using my credit card without permission.

Right now I gotta couple girls on my team. Matter a fact I ran through 10+ girls since I broke up with my GF. Which was 1 month and a half ago. One of them is a 37 year old with 3 kids -____- somehow. Girl is clingy as hell though. She still looks really good though somehow.

I also was talking to a stripper for a couple weeks until she said I was too disrespectful. Somehow I was disrespectful but this girl was in the club every weekend. Would come to my house drunk as hell. 21 and going to a community college and bisexual. haha

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do get a Linkedin account. It will help you network with all the right people. It is an incredibly useful tool to project yourself onto the business world.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did have one and got some calls on job but the internet social network just ain'tme. Didn't like it all. I got a job that hopefully I like. and my next employer should be myself hopefully.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I did have one and got some calls on job but the internet social network just ain'tme. Didn't like it all. I got a job that hopefully I like. and my next employer should be myself hopefully.
Your goal should always be to be your own boss.

If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs.