My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good to have my journal back up and running. This will help me log my progress in obtaining my goals. Last night went out but didn't do too much. The spot I went to wasn't popping and I was not trying to pay any money to get in a club so I just chilled.

I re-opened my POF account today. See if I can get some extra girls on my team that way because I haven't really hit the daygame too hard lately. Especially since my cousin is pretty much in a relationship now.

A few of my girls were hitting me up yesterday and they were mad because I wasn't free Friday or Saturday. In my head I'm thinking that Friday and Saturday are when I get new chicks. Not date nights -_-.

Hopefully in the next few days I get to figure out when I start my new job. If the start date isn't next week I'm going to work at a Nissan dealership by my house until I do start. Or I could go on a vacation. But I ain't staying in this apartment like I did the past two weeks.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well last night I invited one of my chicks over just to cool it. I was playing madden all night while she was drinking. She went to bed while I was playing my last game at around 3. I go to the bedroom and she threw up all over my bed. I had to throw all my sheets away. I'm considering if she needs to be dropped or not. She definitely lost points..... Sht was nasty.

Well today was the most unproductive day ever. I sat home all day played some Madden 25. I'm waiting to start my new job. The manager told me I will be starting in the next two weeks but didn't give me an exact date.

I hate to admit it but I miss working 60+ hours a week. I sit at home and play madden and watch tv all day. Not too good. I did set up a date for tomorrow with this South American chick however.

But honestly I'm leaning towards working at the Nissan dealership by my house for 2 weeks until I start my new job. I just need something to do. I'll probably get the LA fitness membership as soon as I start working. So I can hit the gym and hoop on sum people when I'm not working.

I've done the POF thing and got a couple cute girls numbers but no bomba$$ dime piece broads. No worries. This weekend I'm going in hard. Last couple of weeks of unemployment. Got to go in.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A day more unproductive then yesterday. I ain't did nothing today.

The south American chick had to show up a little bit late today so I just cancelled everything. Will try again another day.

I been getting some females on POF. But theres not too many bad chicks on there (at least the black females). I did see one chick I was recently talking too. I had to cut this chick off.

This girl graduated from spelman and she is working on her masters so she thinks that she is the s*^t. She wanted me to spend 80$+ on dates with her (Taking her to the nicest restaurants in Atlanta). I said fk her.

Well tomorrow hopefully something arises. I do plan on getting this LA fitness membership in the next couple days.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was talking to one of my new prospects and she has a 14 year old son and she is 32. Double freaking negative.... -_-.

What's good with all these women and their babies. AJ might smash you but he doesn't want anything else from you! This isn't Delta Airlines... you can't just bring your baggage on board.

-------------------------------

Anywhoooo to my healthy playas out there I will get this LA fitness Tommorow. Of course I'm going to go to the courts and bust some heads in bball.

What diet and exercises should I do to get more toned.

BB or anybody got some advice that you used personally that got you really fit?

Right now I'm 6'3, 195-200. Leaning towards skinny. I'm trying to get more toned and stronger.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday I went to the gym. Lift some weights and played some ball.

After that one of my homies hit me up and told me to come out to my college town. I said bet... Time to turn up.

So I went out there on Wednesday. When I got there my cousin chilled with one of his new chicks. (She was nicccceeee). The big party was on Thursday ao I just chilled that night knowing the next week was going to be poppin.

-----------------------------

Thursday

A playa woke up around noon and made my way to post up on campus. I was out there for around 3-4 hours and got a good 5+ girls. Simple pick up lines.

Started out with hey how are you doing.... or where are you headed to/from. Ask them if they are going out tonight. If yes tell them that I'm pregamin at my spot and they should come through. If they say no then tell them that I live in Atlanta and we need to link whenever I'm in town.

I got some girls with BFs but the majority were single and ready to mingle. I seen a lot of my old girls too. They got my new number so they are blowing my phone up like crazy now too -_-.

That night I went to the club and turnt that thing out. It was a decent amount of people there. My interactions were kinda quick and to the point with the women. I don't sit their in the club for 10 minutes caking with a chick. I'm straight to the point. I give them my number, chop it up for no more then 4 minutes and keep it moving. When they text me then I know I'm good to go.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday was chill. Went back to Atlanta. Went to the club Friday night but nothing to crazy.

Saturday I went to a Braves game for a couple innings then went to watch the mayweather fight. On the way to watch the fight I seen a girl pull up beside me in a chevy. I honked my horn and told her to roll the window down. She was looking straight so I asked her where shes coming from and where she's from. I told her to take my number down and hit me later. She did just that.

So I watched the fight and missed the last 2 rounds because I got a girl I met on Thursday to come to my crib in Atlanta. Got her on some Bacardi and let her pick out a redbox. It was a wrap after that. She tried to fall asleep on the couch while the movie was playing. I said f that, I got the perfect thing to wake you up. "This D"

I didn't go into too much depth because I got another chick on the way so I gotta clean up a little bit!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was real productive.

Bought a lot of groceries n stuff and cleaned my entire crib up including laundry.

My cousin called me today and he was saying that his main chick went through his phone. I told him that he should drop her for just doing that period. No, but he made up some lie and played it off when she found out he was talking to other females. Sh*t is ridiculous especially when she is not even his girlfriend. I'm telling him there is no good that can come from the relationship.... especially since she disrespects him soo much.

Right now, I'm coolin it. Got a few new chicks on the squad so I gotta drop some because its about that time. So deuces to the chicks that will get ignored from now on!!!!!

The 37 year old I'm dealing with is so freaking clingy it makes no sence. She calls me and texts me all the time. Wants to hang out everyday. She's on the way to my house right now.... 1:30 AM........ and I honestly don't even want to talk to her. This will probably be the last time I deal with her as well.

But where do some girls get all this "I'm a perfect catch" mentality from. Yes..... you can cook, yes you have a job.... but your 37 with not 1 not 2 but 3 kids. You think a 23 year old dude with a good job and nice sh*t is going to take you 100% seriously..........

Another girl.... your 21 with a kid. You live with your parents. Your in a lot of debt.... You think I want yo ass.....

YA RIGHT!!!

-----

But life is good right now, Gots a lot of women and I'm always looking for more! Ready to get my new job started.

I'm trying to roadtrip next weekend too. Take my pimpin on the road.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMH, It's saturday night and I ain't doing nothing.

I had planned to go out with my cousin. This guy is going to call me at 8 and say yea, we gonna go out. So instead of making plans with my puerto rican girl I made plans to go out tonight. So it's around 10 pm and my main chick went to sleep. I hit my cousin up and he's like he's not going out no more. I told him he couldve gave me heads up earlier so I could make other plans.

I got another chick that wants me to come to some club with her but she looks average. Nothing too spectacular. The chicks I want are 8.5+ so I highly doubt I will be dealing with her.

I pretty much cut off all my females except the puerto rican chick. The 37 year old finally got the hint and the other chicks still hit my phone but I don't hit them back.

Out with the old in with the new!!

I did go out thursday and friday night though. Had some good nights but there were hardly any dimes. A lot of extra average females.... ya know. My cousin is going through some weeny **** so it looks like I'm going to have to sarge alone!!

Anybody here used to sarging out alone???

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you always give your number and tell them to text? What percentage are hitting you back?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies. Overall its around 80% if they take my number down. But for the drop dead dime piece broads it's way lower.

But one thing is that every time they hit me up it's 80% chance for the meet up and smash.

I'm going to try to spice my game up a little bit and instruct them to call me at an exact time and see if that works.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would imagine them contacting you first would lead to a higher success rate than vice versa because they are putting themselves out there......interesting i have always just gotten their number except in rare occasions where it wasn't covenient...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice versa is totally different. When I get a girls number my chances go down a lot. I don't have time to be dealing with uncooperative girls.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Annoying girls in my life:

http://postimg.org/image/45fbpz2of

http://postimg.org/image/iixt5re39/

Everyday I deal with these girls blowing my phone up! I'm not trying to be too rude but damn, I'm close to just telling these girls to get the message.

----

Today was cool. Just relaxed. Chilled with my main chick earlier. now she is on the way to see me again now. I got a drug test tomorrow and then I should be able to get this job if I can get my W2s from my old job.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasup playas.

I been getting a lot of stalkers. I got a good 4-5 females that I used to deal with hitting me up and getting ignored. But they still blowing my phone up. I got one chick attention-whoring. I ain't respond to her text in 2 days now she saying she was in a car accident and she's sad because she totaled her car and is sadder because she lost me and she was hospitalized.

Ask me if I care???

Nope.

Bout to hit the gym. Hit some weights and hoop on some people. Hopefully I start my new job very soon.

This weekend is a big weekend in the party scene. Hopefully I can find some dimes that want to f*ck wit Team AJ. :D

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Wasup playas.

I been getting a lot of stalkers. I got a good 4-5 females that I used to deal with hitting me up and getting ignored. But they still blowing my phone up. I got one chick attention-whoring. I ain't respond to her text in 2 days now she saying she was in a car accident and she's sad because she totaled her car and is sadder because she lost me and she was hospitalized.

Ask me if I care???

Nope.

Bout to hit the gym. Hit some weights and hoop on some people. Hopefully I start my new job very soon.

This weekend is a big weekend in the party scene. Hopefully I can find some dimes that want to f*ck wit Team AJ. :D
Sounds like you're doing really really well, props man. What you trying to do in the gym bulk up? cut up? or just maintain?

I'm in the gym too trying to get in shape getting fat has affected my game a lot negatively

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ended up not going to the gym. I was waiting for my cousin to go hit it up. And guess what??? He got caught up with his chick AGAIN. I really gotta learn how to do sh*t just by myself. These dudes out here falling in love with chicks and stuff.

The Puerto Rican chick I'm dealing with keeps bringing up exclusivity with me. I've told her the truth and as of right now she is the only girl I'm talking to as I dropped all my other girls. But for the title of exclusivity ain't happening right now. She can be my bottom ***** (my main girl.) but if I see a dime piece broad walking past me I don't want to feel anytype of way when I spit.

I cannot lie though I've been slowed down on hollering at chicks since I been seeing this girl. Not good at all.... not good. So hopefully I can get some good macking on for the rest of the week. I'll probably go out Thursday through Sunday.

Also I was talking to one of my chicks a couple weeks ago. I asked her if she was Team AJ. She said of course. She then proceeded to ask me if I was Team Breahna. I told her hell no. I'm Team AJ too, I'm the coach.

This is the mentality you playas got to have. Your coaching your own team. Your not playing for your own team nor on their team. You are above them. You own the damn team.

Remember that playas.

To Solomon: I'm trying to just tone up. I really don't have too much of a plan. Just go there to lift weights, get stronger and see what happens.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About to head out to this lounge and get some dimes!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out tonight. Place was alright. Wasn't able to get any numbers. Had plenty opportunity with average chicks but it seemed like all the bad btches were in VIP. I didn't want to pay for the vip so I said fk it. So it was alright.

Afterwards went to a little café in Atlanta and afterwards these bums kept asking me for money. I didn't have cash on me so I gave them my food.

Which brings back the ancient law of Give and Receive. No not cop and blow but the exact opposite. If you give something (no matter what they use it for) you will receive something back.

I remember a couple months ago I gave a random bum 20$. The very next day at work I made over a thousand dollars. I've done this a good 2-3 times and it's happened every single time. 600$ the next day, a stack the next day. It's just like breathing guys. You give a breathe and you receive a breathe. Trust me fellas it works. We will see what's in store for me.

Shout to rev gatez for the good game.