My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But the symptoms were in my mouth and she was the only girl I ate out -_-.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was my main *****! Now she's gone.
But anyway I get a job offer tommorow finally. So I'm about to start working again. Also I got a couple girls on the team. Only one is solid as of now but that should change shortly.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok finally back to my laptop, finally back to my house.

Been an interesting weekend. Went to my schools homecoming with 120% confidence like I always do. Walked up to many many girls and said whatever is on my mind. It's always something about being out in the sun with many girls that gets me confident.

Saturday night was a bust though. One of my partners had a hotel room so me and my cuz rounded up 10 females and brought them back to the hotel but the guy with the hotel key was nowhere to be found. So after these 10 girls waited for like 20 they just bounced. That blew my entire day so I went to sleep straight after that. I was so pissed it didn't make any sence.

The apartments I was staying at had cops in the front and a block on the road so I couldn't invite people to the spot. Biggest ****bl*ck of the century. I had mad girls tryna come to the spot too.

GA States homecoming is this weekend. I might as well invade that since my homecoming was a miss. I'll just hit up some of my GA state frat brush and see what's good.

On a side note I seen my ex gf like 3-4 times. I swear the girl will just walk past me and expect me to say something or something. I could care less. Out with old in with the new.

and the Puerto rican girl texting me now like nothing happened. Girl confuses me sometimes. She even told me she loved me last night. (Whatever that is?)

Do me a favor, save that sh!t!

I got a chick in North Carolina with body. Bout to go up there soon to knock it down. I also got 2 other chicks I'm messin with hard in Atlanta that I met in the past month. Took one of them out to the movies and we drunk at the bar and went to the movies. (Was in the movies having a blast, playa was drunk as hell.) The other girl I'll take out this week. Probably the same thing.

Also one of my exes blew up my phone over the weekend and I finally let her come over to my cuz crib. She annoyed the crap outta me and begged me for d!ck. I told her I was celibate and she just kept annoying the crap outta me. She even called me the Devil..... The Devil wears prada not Louis Vuitton :D

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Game

Here is some game. I remember my cousin talking to me yesterday. and this is how you playas need to be too. You need to Value yourself as a man and don't take any form of disrespect from these females. I'm not "fighting" for no chick no matter how much I like her. Because the next chick will always be better then the last one. Everytime.

My cousin tells me he will fight for his girl back. Even though the chick doesn't value him.... she hits him.... goes through his phone... cusses this dude out. and his excuses are... "its something about this chick", "sometimes I like it". etc. and when I clown him on it and tell him that he admits to like to be disrespected he then says nah bruh. Your a weeny dude right now and we all go through it. Hopefully he goes through this weeny stage quickly because he's normally my number 1 wingman and if he ain't focused it's gonna mess up my mackishness.

But anyway to what I'm trying to say is if a girl disrespects me at all then I will check her hard. If she tries to resist or fight back she will be dropped and I itll be the end of whatever thing we got. I don't have time to argue with females nor will I partake in that. There's millions of co-operative females that want game from A.J. They know they do they just haven't met me. Now why would I argue or take any form of disrespect from a girl when I can get one of those co-operative broads.

---------

Also a little tip on dominance. When you shake anybodies hands you put your weak hand on top of the handshake (on the backside of the others hands). I do this to any female. It signifies that I'm the dominant one.

(Shout out to the rev on this tip)

Some game for the day from ya boy.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only advice I have for homecoming is not give a fk. Get you some drank if you like to drank and just spit. I was out their grenade macking by my damn self. Just walking up to girls asking if their having a good time and exchanging numbers because I was having a pregame before the big club party. The girls are down and their ready man. Go get em.

It's supposed to be a festive time so everybody is having a good time.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's a brand new day!

I've had an eventful couple of days. I went back to my college town last Wednesday. I invited this girl back to my little cousin house cuz I had a room there. This girl is a chick I smashed almost 2 years ago. Cute little chick. She then proceeded to tell me how she had feelings for me and she doesn't talk to anybody cuz she waiting on me. (WTF????)

On Thursday my little cousin was telling me about how we gonna have a kickback at his house. So I'm like OK. I invite some chicks and I'm thinking everything gonna be poppin. So I invite my girls and my big cousin invites some girls. I had 2 girls come through and I swear its like only 2 girls and 8 guys in this bit. I hate looking bad and if I invite a girl to a kickback I want that kickback to be poppin. My girls sitting there saying are there any more girls that are coming through. and I'm like yeah. So we start drinking and I isolate one of the chicks. I end up taking her to the room and smashing her. What I didn't like though is my little cuz said we were gonna have a kick back and he didn't have girls come through. and he was choosing hard on my girl. One thing about me is I'm a real n*gga. If you can pull my btch then go ahead and try. I won't get mad.

On Friday it was the same exact thing but this time I expected it. My little cuz was telling me how he got 10 chicks coming through. I just invited the same chick from the night before to watch some redbox. All 10 of the girls my cuz had flaked on them. Good thing I had my chick over. Knocked the brakes off that poonani all night.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Saturday, I was out with a OG. My potna had pulled a chick at a carwash and hours later got this girl blowing his phone up. Chick talking about how "she wanted to meet him when she saw him". These girls recognize boss dudes. Sht was crazy.

Me and my potna went to this restaurant in Atlanta to meet up with one of his chicks (bad as hell) and her friends. Friends were choosin up but they weren't bad. So I called one of my new chicks and she drove a little distance just to meet me at the restaurant. Had some Calamari and chopped up some game.

After that went to this white bar. Wasn't trying to pay to get into no black clubs but next week it's going in for sure. This girl I met last week was tryna go with me to the bar too. I told this chick to bring a bad chick for my boy. This girl gonna get cussed the hell out today for that sht. But my chick was lookin good as hell. Can't even lie. Had a good night and was drunk as hell. I had like 4-5 different chicks tryna come to my house late at night but I only wanted one. My phone had died and I fell asleep though. I was too turnt up.

heres some pics of the past couple days:

http://postimg.org/image/ak57ob3lz/

http://postimg.org/image/w1woo8v8b/

Go Team AJ!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also as well I start my salaried job finally tomorrow. I'll have many side ventures though. Best believe that for sure. I've seen too many Ferraris and Bentleys past couple days. Got me wanting to work hard and get this dough.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing real well but I do feel like I have a problem. I feel like I'm going on a big player stage. I got all these females and I always blow them. One week I have a main chick. The next week I blow that girl and have a new main one. I got some nice looking girls that text me trying to take me out on dates. and I say no all the time because I don't want to deal with them. It's pretty crazy how many girls I got.... will take out... have a good time.... smash them a couple times....then leave them.

O well though, I'm having a good time and I'm never lonely.

But anyway these people on this forum talk about how they are this and that and blah and blah. But lets see these chicks there messing with. I guarantee you my chicks are cute every single time. I don't mess with ugly chicks period.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I'm doing real well but I do feel like I have a problem. I feel like I'm going on a big player stage. I got all these females and I always blow them. One week I have a main chick. The next week I blow that girl and have a new main one. I got some nice looking girls that text me trying to take me out on dates. and I say no all the time because I don't want to deal with them. It's pretty crazy how many girls I got.... will take out... have a good time.... smash them a couple times....then leave them.

O well though, I'm having a good time and I'm never lonely.

But anyway these people on this forum talk about how they are this and that and blah and blah. But lets see these chicks there messing with. I guarantee you my chicks are cute every single time. I don't mess with ugly chicks period.
ha

I got haters on me right now because of my weight on another thread, this forum is backwards the guys who are doing this legit get flamed but the keyboard jockies get praised. It makes sense why the forums have gone to **** especially in the last 2 years.

In terms of your issue playa, it's not a bad problem to have. What I would do is keep a solid of 4 on the team with 1 floater. Anything more and you just spreading yourself thin

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
ha

I got haters on me right now because of my weight on another thread, this forum is backwards the guys who are doing this legit get flamed but the keyboard jockies get praised. It makes sense why the forums have gone to **** especially in the last 2 years.

In terms of your issue playa, it's not a bad problem to have. What I would do is keep a solid of 4 on the team with 1 floater. Anything more and you just spreading yourself thin
Then why are you still here? Why did you comeback?

I remember the last time you posted before leaving. A member here just exposed your hypocrisy and lies. Absolutely nothing has changed.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just had this date with a new chick. Girl is pretty as can be in the face but she a lil overweight. Not fat but just a little pudgy -_-. I wonder what her head game is like <_<??

I'll find out later this week.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Girl is blowing my phone up !!!

But anyway second day of work. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can and get set up. With this job I get Salary plus Commission so I should be good to go money wise once I get it up and running.

I seen a Ferrari California a couple days ago. It's just motivation to get my game up. In the next couple of years when I work hard and make these investments I will be doing it big. Best believe that.

I feel better working at this Corporate job as opposed to the dealership. But I do miss getting 1200-1300 a week at the dealership. But once I get going at this job I should be making as much if not more and working less hours and have way more flexibility.

Heres a pic of my whip now:

http://postimg.org/image/np84j4xnh/

Heres a pic of my whip in a couple years:

http://static.cargurus.com/images/s...ifornia_roadster-pic-1847875153421549372.jpeg

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a playa finished his first week of work. It was decent. Ready to go out and try to get some of this commission though.

Went to a little club last night. Me and 3 of my people. One of my partners got a little chick and her crew to go back to the hotel room. He smashed his chick. He called me to come with him but I was messing with this other chick from New York. So afterwards I Went to the new york girl's hotels room but my partner was too messed up so I couldn't even smash cuz I had to take care of this n*gga. O Well -_-.

I'm definitely turning up to the max tonight though. For sure.