My Journal

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Damn, I left out some details. On Saturday that chick was a chick I met a month a go. We hung out a couple times but it was getting to the point where she needed to put out or get out. So on Saturday she came to the house. I cooked some food for her and we drank on some VSOP. So she kept kissin me so I picked her up and threw her in the room. First thing she told me was that I wasn't getting any. I said aite.... after 20 mins of 4play and trying I took them panties off and gave her the bizness. Playing my Trey Songz and thrashin that thing until it was time to turnup for the night.

This week has been pretty boring can't lie. Just work, that's it. My team has been cut to 4 girls (Got two other girls but their not local). and this is by choice. I got a good 10 woman that want me but I'm only interested in 4. Nothing I can do about that!

Works been good and pretty easy. Still training that's it. Got to take my main chick out to a nice restaurant on Friday because I told her I would. and will probably kick it with this other girl I'm working on. Chick is an absolute dime. Will post a pic after I smash :box:

That's my week so far.
Your lucky you got this much experience in your prime:rock:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not in my prime. The game gets better as you get older brother!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I'm not in my prime. The game gets better as you get older brother!
well studies have shown that teens and early 20's are the sexual prime years for men

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as you get older you get more options. When your older you have more paper to play with, your own house, own care, more assets and just have better weapons to use.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Well as you get older you get more options. When your older you have more paper to play with, your own house, own care, more assets and just have better weapons to use.
Yeah oh well, I guess there are pros and cons to everything in life, but still once us guys reach our 30's we are not at our sexual peak, prime anymore, meanwhile I think women reach their sexual peak in their early to mid 30's

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say girls are in their peals 18-22. That's when they everything starts to pop off for them. When they get older is when they start accumulating baggage.

The game is good, The game is good. Yesterday it seemed like all my chicks were hitting me up. It was crazy. I just took my top prospect to some bars. Got some drank and chill. Nothing too special but this girl is a dime to me. So it's all good. My main chick is in trouble :/

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I say girls are in their peals 18-22. That's when they everything starts to pop off for them. When they get older is when they start accumulating baggage.

The game is good, The game is good. Yesterday it seemed like all my chicks were hitting me up. It was crazy. I just took my top prospect to some bars. Got some drank and chill. Nothing too special but this girl is a dime to me. So it's all good. My main chick is in trouble :/
I thought it was more 18 to 25 when girls are at their most sought after stages, to some extent up to barely 30 but the 30's is when the options for women reaches a steep decline

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, after a few days of reading, I finally finished with your journal. First off, congratulations on getting your Masters degree, especially at such a young age and the community needs to follow the lead of more dudes like yourself. Have you considered speaking to those hard headed youngsters or being a Big Brother? The reason why I'm asking is because young cats need to see somebody other than a rapper, a singer, an actor, or an athlete that's successful and is able to pull broads. By you being so close in age to the youngsters you would be talking to, they'll be able to relate to you and probably be more receptive to hearing what you have to say. Also, you'll be able to dispel the stereotype that academically inclined are socially inept introverts that don't get any p*ssy.

Also, like everybody else, I thoroughly enjoyed your field reports, as a matter of fact, your field reports are what inspired "The Official So Suave DJ's with Chicks Thread,"
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209441. A message board is a reflection of its members and if newbies come here seeing threads about "How to get interest from a chick that's not f*cking with them, how do I win back my "girlfriend," who not only have I never seen, but also lives in another country," or "texting game," as opposed to field reports, strategy and tactics, and life improvement, we're going to see the former as opposed to the latter.

My only two criticisms of you and your field reports are the following:

1) The lack of detail. Detail is very important to your field reports in particular because your sliding your number to the female and as was so eloquently said in the movie The Exorcist, "The power of Christ," or more appropriately the power of the game is compelling these chicks to call you back. Cats need to know what is being done to get these chicks to call. Personally, I'll take her number and I'll only give my number upon request.

2) Dude, you have got to leave these single mothers THE F*CK ALONE! You're 23 years old with a master's degree, no criminal record, and you're gainfully employed. You have too much too f*cking lose by f*ckin' with a single mother. I'm tellin' my dude, you would f*cking sick if you have to cash out every month for the next 18 years to some broad that you where merely bangin'.

As you mentioned in your previous posts that you follow The Mack Lessons Radio Show," As you may recall, Flex has said be leery of single mothers and be careful of where you put your seed. In terms of earning potential you won't hit your earning potential for thirteen to fifteen years, in addition you haven't begun to travel, the last thing you need is to be ham strung by a kid.

You're a come up to these single mothers and I'm willing to bet that age issue you were having suddenly isn't an issue now, (especially with them,) These chicks have displayed their irresponsibility and inability to make cogent and lucid decisions, why should you, (as a man of every increasing value,) want to lower self yourself and be a part of that? Single mothers have men in their lives, namely their baby's daddy, they can go make a life with them.

I don't know if you're familiar with "The Tom Leykis Show," but one his reasons as to why you don't f*ck with single mothers is because, "You'll know what she will do." Do you honestly believe that if "something happens," and a chick you're smashing winds up pregnant that she would abort the child of a 23 year old with a post graduate degree in finance? I think not. AJ, you are not only ENTITLED to, but you DESERVE to start and have your own legacy with a woman that you have chosen to be with for the rest of your life. The acceptance of illegitimacy in the black community has had left our families and neighborhoods in ruins and since society at large won't hold these ratchet baby making machines accountable for their impudent decision making, it's up to men of value, (like yourself,) to treat these chicks as persona non grata.

Also another word of advice, if you find yourself in an ongoing sexual relationship with a chick, you're going to have to ask her what she will do in the event of a pregnancy. If babygirl says something other than have an abortion, you have to NEXT her immediately. As I stated earlier you have too much to lose not only financially, but emotionally and mentally.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Dude, after a few days of reading, I finally finished with your journal. First off, congratulations on getting your Masters degree, especially at such a young age and the community needs to follow the lead of more dudes like yourself. Have you considered speaking to those hard headed youngsters or being a Big Brother? The reason why I'm asking is because young cats need to see somebody other than a rapper, a singer, an actor, or an athlete that's successful and is able to pull broads. By you being so close in age to the youngsters you would be talking to, they'll be able to relate to you and probably be more receptive to hearing what you have to say. Also, you'll be able to dispel the stereotype that academically inclined are socially inept introverts that don't get any p*ssy.

Also, like everybody else, I thoroughly enjoyed your field reports, as a matter of fact, your field reports are what inspired "The Official So Suave DJ's with Chicks Thread,"
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209441. A message board is a reflection of its members and if newbies come here seeing threads about "How to get interest from a chick that's not f*cking with them, how do I win back my "girlfriend," who not only have I never seen, but also lives in another country," or "texting game," as opposed to field reports, strategy and tactics, and life improvement, we're going to see the former as opposed to the latter.

My only two criticisms of you and your field reports are the following:

1) The lack of detail. Detail is very important to your field reports in particular because your sliding your number to the female and as was so eloquently said in the movie The Exorcist, "The power of Christ," or more appropriately the power of the game is compelling these chicks to call you back. Cats need to know what is being done to get these chicks to call. Personally, I'll take her number and I'll only give my number upon request.

2) Dude, you have got to leave these single mothers THE F*CK ALONE! You're 23 years old with a master's degree, no criminal record, and you're gainfully employed. You have too much too f*cking lose by f*ckin' with a single mother. I'm tellin' my dude, you would f*cking sick if you have to cash out every month for the next 18 years to some broad that you where merely bangin'.

As you mentioned in your previous posts that you follow The Mack Lessons Radio Show," As you may recall, Flex has said be leery of single mothers and be careful of where you put your seed. In terms of earning potential you won't hit your earning potential for thirteen to fifteen years, in addition you haven't begun to travel, the last thing you need is to be ham strung by a kid.

You're a come up to these single mothers and I'm willing to bet that age issue you were having suddenly isn't an issue now, (especially with them,) These chicks have displayed their irresponsibility and inability to make cogent and lucid decisions, why should you, (as a man of every increasing value,) want to lower self yourself and be a part of that? Single mothers have men in their lives, namely their baby's daddy, they can go make a life with them.

I don't know if you're familiar with "The Tom Leykis Show," but one his reasons as to why you don't f*ck with single mothers is because, "You'll know what she will do." Do you honestly believe that if "something happens," and a chick you're smashing winds up pregnant that she would abort the child of a 23 year old with a post graduate degree in finance? I think not. AJ, you are not only ENTITLED to, but you DESERVE to start and have your own legacy with a woman that you have chosen to be with for the rest of your life. The acceptance of illegitimacy in the black community has had left our families and neighborhoods in ruins and since society at large won't hold these ratchet baby making machines accountable for their impudent decision making, it's up to men of value, (like yourself,) to treat these chicks as persona non grata.

Also another word of advice, if you find yourself in an ongoing sexual relationship with a chick, you're going to have to ask her what she will do in the event of a pregnancy. If babygirl says something other than have an abortion, you have to NEXT her immediately. As I stated earlier you have too much to lose not only financially, but emotionally and mentally.
Rex to keep it 100, with you...you spitting that real talk. I know AJ is in the A so it's different but for a brother like me up north 80% of sisters 18-35 have single mothers. I'm not making this up

Even if SM is cooperating you don't think she worthy of being on the squad?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
I thought it was more 18 to 25 when girls are at their most sought after stages, to some extent up to barely 30 but the 30's is when the options for women reaches a steep decline
Yup, that is totally correct.

In fact there is a graph about this. Just emailed my friend for he to send it to me. When I have it, I'll post here!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Rex to keep it 100, with you...you spitting that real talk. I know AJ is in the A so it's different but for a brother like me up north 80% of sisters 18-35 have single mothers. I'm not making this up
Dude, I'm in NYC and I'm originally from CA so it's like that everywhere. HOWEVER, at Catholic school, the black chicks there are trying to get their education and do something with their lives With that being said, it depends on the social circles you're running in, now if they would only leave those weaves alone.
Solomon said:
Even if SM is cooperating you don't think she worthy of being on the squad?
HELL-TO-THE-NAW! here's fifteen reasons are to why:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97081

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163392

15) Baby Damage

Child birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c-section scars. I've also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn't the same anymore. Then there's the weight gain. Some chicks NEVER LOSE IT, or they never get their former hot shape back.

14) Babies Interrupt Nutbusting

I've had this happen to me. I was banging a chick and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was pissed. If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head you've ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.

13) Scheduling and Logistical Problems

Chicks will use this as an excuse to get out of date with you or they may legitimately can't find a baby sitter. Either case it isn't your problem. By avoiding single mothers you effectively eliminate to excuse from ever being used.

12) Is He The One?

This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a booty call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. It's bad enough these chicks are "interviewing," you to be a potential boyfriend, but these chicks are now gauging your parenting and fathering skills? AH, HELL NAW!!! F*CK YOU AND THAT!!! I suggest dealing only with chicks that are readily available to hang out.

11) Rent-A-Daddy

Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers,) The chick gets desperate. Any and every guy has the potential to be "daddy."

10) Double Heart Break

Your with the chick then everything falls apart. You not only do you have to deal with losing the chick, but you've formed a bond with lil' Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the A's toss the ball around, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the chick, you miss the kid. The cold part about it is, you may miss the kid more than you the chick.

9) Unnecessary Expenditures

Contrary to that sh*t women spew about "not needing a man to spend money or take care of their kids," guess what's going to happen if relationship moves forward,YOUR GOING TO BE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON HER KID!!! Your six months to a year or year an half into a relationship with this chick. You mean to tell me NOT EVEN ONCE, your going pay this kid a video game, this month's issue of Batman, a cake for her birthday, some school clothes, or a Christmas present? Or course you will, especially if they father isn't around. Also early in the relationship, if your feeling the chick, if she can't get a sitter, either you or she will suggest bring the kid along. Suddenly those romantic evening you had planned for that fly little lounge get tossed for family outings at Chuck E. Cheese.

8) You Know What She Going To If She Gets Pregnant

There's a school of thought that says single mothers are easy to f*ck. The irony is that the same chicks that believe in premartial sex, when they get pregnant, suddenly have an epiphany, find Jesus, and won't have an abortion. Knowing this fact, do you really want to be this father of this woman's child?

7) Decision Making and Judgment Skills Are On Display

This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposedly in love with." Not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an inattentive, insensate, abusive a$$hole now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.

6) You'll Never Be #1

When your trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the woman's life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, you'll NEVER BE #1!!! That's not a bad thing either, but it's something I don't want to deal with. Neither should you.

5) Resentful Little Bastards

I recently experienced this. Though it happen to me personally. This chick I'm messing with, her best friend is involved with a co-worker. Thing is baby girl just broke with her "baby's daddy," for good after eight tumultuous years.
The daughter though a bright and sweet little girl, is a f*cking brat. Even though her parents had a f*cked up relationship, (due to her father and his issues,) it was all she knew. Due to her age, (the little girl is eight,) all she want is her mom and dad to be together. Being upset, jealous, resentful, and wanting a return to normalcy, the little girl told her grandmother, (my bed buddy's friend's mother,) that her mom loved her new boyfriend more than her.

If your dealing with a single mother, not only do you have to win over the chick, you have to win over the kid(s), something that may or may not ever happen. When your dealing with a chick, you shouldn't have to worry about a third party trying to sabotage your relationship.

4) Reduction In The Number Of Children You Want To Have

We all have an idea of the number of kids we want to eventually have. If you get involved with a woman with children, you can significantly reduce the number of children that you planned on having. If a chick already has 1,2,3,4 kids, how many more do you expect her to have? Or what if she's one of those woman that have problem pregnancies and getting pregnancy effects her health or puts her life in jeopardy? Adoption is cool and I'm a big proponent of it, but there's something about having your on kid.

3) Your Not My Dad

You hook up with the chick. Eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kids being resentful or just being a bratty prick is going to eventually pull the "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" card. Personally, if I did date single mothers and some dumba$$ kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, "Your right. I'm not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad." This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some chicks or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. I'm sorry, if some kid broke one of my G.I. Joes, I'm whooping his a$$.

2) Baby's Daddy

When your dealing with a chick and your getting know her, you shouldn't have to deal with kid's father. Some guys can't get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an inattentive jerk and didn't give a jolly goddamn about her. Now that you've entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a "father of the year," nominee." The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the chick and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next thing you know, your having this conversation. "I've decided to try and make it work with Jimmy's dad." Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.

1) Tag, You're It!!!!

This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become accustomed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"

The only reason why one should EVEN CONSIDER single mom, it's because it's FOR SURE A$$ and she's the one doing the pursing. She's being the aggressor, she asked for the number, she's calling, she's setting up the date. Even then, she's just there until something better comes along. Instead of putting all the time and effort into M.I.L.F.s That effort would be better spent on G.I.L.F.s

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I was in a social circle with some college sisters last year but the those sisters were sadittity as hell and delusional. They all think they deserve a Trey Songz or Usher type nigga. Dudes gas those chicks heads up so even a sister who is a 5 in the face with a big booty thinks she is a dime.

It's pretty black and white where I live. Either the sisters are bad or they wack it's few in between. And the high value sisters know this. Not making excuses but when you hollaring at the same Sister that Adrian Peterson is hollaring at it changes the dynamic

just telling you how it is in a small town up north

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I guess I was in a social circle with some college sisters last year but the those sisters were sadittity as hell and delusional. They all think they deserve a Trey Songz or Usher type nigga. Dudes gas those chicks heads up so even a sister who is a 5 in the face with a big booty thinks she is a dime.

It's pretty black and white where I live. Either the sisters are bad or they wack it's few in between. And the high value sisters know this. Not making excuses but when you hollaring at the same Sister that Adrian Peterson is hollaring at it changes the dynamic

just telling you how it is in a small town up north
Indeed, thirsty and negroes suffering from dehydration is problematic throughout the community. The problem is that cats that are "praisin'" these hoes eventually get success from belittling and demeaning themselves. Sh*t is hella sad.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
but I will admit, me being a guy I hate being judged and valued for those things, career, stability, occupation, etc., but oh well

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right Rex, a couple months ago I was messing with like 2 girls with children. I stopped now. I never took those girls seriously but I was screwing them without rubbers. (Big mistake but thank God I didn't get them pregnant). Thanks for the advice and English wasn't my strong suit in college. I'll try to put a little more detail into it.

You need to reconsider giving your number as opposed to getting numbers. It's like a filter. Only interested girls will hit you up. ALWAYS.

I got nothing planned for tonight. Taking my new chick out to dinner and to drink and some hookah. Will probably post a pic or two later on.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Your right Rex, a couple months ago I was messing with like 2 girls with children. I stopped now. I never took those girls seriously but I was screwing them without rubbers. (Big mistake but thank God I didn't get them pregnant). Thanks for the advice and English wasn't my strong suit in college. I'll try to put a little more detail into it.

You need to reconsider giving your number as opposed to getting numbers. It's like a filter. Only interested girls will hit you up. ALWAYS.

I got nothing planned for tonight. Taking my new chick out to dinner and to drink and some hookah. Will probably post a pic or two later on.
I can see this working for you cause you are a pretty boy but this won't work for 80% of dudes. No matter how interested a chick is, it shows passive aggressivness and a chick may think you're not confident

I use to do this all the time and I lost mad chicks that way, it shows confidence when you get the number but then again if I holla at chicks I'm not gong for numbers I'm either trying to instadate or set up something later

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Tonight was excellent. Knocked down my newest chick and everything is going great with me and her. I'm really starting to like this girl a lot. It's crazy because this came out of nowhere. I spent my Friday with her including Friday night. No more Girlfriends for AJ though. I swear them off. But I might have me an Ole Lady :D :D :D

I'm putting my other main chick on the backburner until she starts coming with 120% co-operation. I want her blowing up my phone and campaigning to be main chick or she will be dropped and replaced. Like I asked her to hang out with me on Monday and she said we'd hang on Tuesday. But on Tuesday she came up with an excuse so I was like screw it. After that its' been a bunch of small talk. I mean it's all good you work during the week and your busy but a playa needs love on the weekday.

If y'all wanna see what my new main chick look like PM me. But I don't want to post it in this forum.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though you say the game gets better, supposedly easier as you get older, I think its better when you are in your teens and 20's, which are a guys sexual prime, peak, studies show that

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for AJ la flare, the game is getting tremendously better as I get older. My game is getting tighter because I'm always learning. My money is getting longer and my assets are starting to grow as I get older. If your game is not getting better as your getting older then there is something wrong with you.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I can see this working for you cause you are a pretty boy but this won't work for 80% of dudes. No matter how interested a chick is, it shows passive aggressivness and a chick may think you're not confident

I use to do this all the time and I lost mad chicks that way, it shows confidence when you get the number but then again if I holla at chicks I'm not gong for numbers I'm either trying to instadate or set up something later
Sol, I don't this is matter of looks, but how potent and compelling your game is. Remember, chicks will do damn anything to please if they like you enough.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
Dude, I understand the rationale completely and believe me, since I really don't like talking to chicks on the phone, I would prefer to do this; however, you have to admit to in order to get a chick to call you the following things have to have been done:

1) You built enough comfort with her for her to actually call you.

2) You've gotten her to ignore her feelings of possibly being rejected.

I hope to get my game to the level where chicks are calling me, but I feel that is another level of the game that requires whole another skill set, and I'm still trying to get over approach anxiety and calibrating my game properly, so I can only deal with one hang up at a time.