My Journal

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Well for AJ la flare, the game is getting tremendously better as I get older. My game is getting tighter because I'm always learning. My money is getting longer and my assets are starting to grow as I get older. If your game is not getting better as your getting older then there is something wrong with you.
well I do know now what I want to do with my life in terms of career, but I wish I knew earlier because otherwise I would either be done with college by now or at least very close to it, close to getting my **** to together

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's levels to this sh!t.

We don't drive the same cars, f*ck the same hoes cuz their's levels to this sh*t.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad women can't retain their youthful looks for a longer period of time, sucks they were given a biological clock

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why when girls get older their stocks decreases.

Anywho This weekend was real chill. I have 2 main girls right now and all my focus is on two of them so I really haven't had the opportunity to go out and campaign like I want to.

I did do a lot of shopping though. I got over 4 suits, 2 pairs of shoes, took my two main chicks out, bought 3 bottles of liq. Just spent a lot of money. So for the rest of the year I'm trying to be on conserve. So I'm trying not to buy any more clothes or accessories until the end of the year.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
That's why when girls get older their stocks decreases.

Anywho This weekend was real chill. I have 2 main girls right now and all my focus is on two of them so I really haven't had the opportunity to go out and campaign like I want to.

I did do a lot of shopping though. I got over 4 suits, 2 pairs of shoes, took my two main chicks out, bought 3 bottles of liq. Just spent a lot of money. So for the rest of the year I'm trying to be on conserve. So I'm trying not to buy any more clothes or accessories until the end of the year.
I wonder why I never hear of single women who are past their prime complaining and whining, ranting about struggling to get a boyfriend

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well darn it guys. I think I am in trouble. You know that feeling you get when you only want to talk to one girl and your content on not going out and getting more girls. That's how I feel now. That's some big trouble. So this weekend I got to set some time aside for some hardcore grenade mackin. Can't get into another relationship especially since most girls I deal with deal with me exclusively without the title. SMH.

and like I said in my previous post one goal for the rest of the year is not to buy any more clothes or accessories for me. I've been spending way too much money this past week. Way too much.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Well darn it guys. I think I am in trouble. You know that feeling you get when you only want to talk to one girl and your content on not going out and getting more girls. That's how I feel now. That's some big trouble. So this weekend I got to set some time aside for some hardcore grenade mackin. Can't get into another relationship especially since most girls I deal with deal with me exclusively without the title. SMH.

and like I said in my previous post one goal for the rest of the year is not to buy any more clothes or accessories for me. I've been spending way too much money this past week. Way too much.
AJ, my boy. You're not allowed to be in a serious relationship until you've gone to the following American cities:

New York.

Los Angeles.

Las Vegas.

New Orleans.

Miami.

And these international cities:

London.

Paris.

Rome.

and of course you can't be in serious relationship until you've made, "The Pilgrimage,"

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. This is crazy. The game has been good and I've been getting nothing but co-operation from all my females and now this is happening. So most definitely this weekend I got to handle my business and get some more new females on the team.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted pics here. You should know.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to spice things up for the rest of the year so let me remake my goals for the rest of the year and stick to it. The ladies have been showing me love and of course I'll still teach yall young ones about the game and post any reports I can. But here are my goals:

1. Focus on learning my career and setting myself to be able to make GREAT money next year.

2. Go to the gym and actually work out 2x a week.

3. Not buy any more clothes or accessories. No more 80$+ dinners unless its a special occasion. Be more frugal with my pe$os.

4. Maintain quality women in my life that can actually benefit me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is crazy. I'm trying to remember the last time I pulled a new chicks. It hasn't been since last Sunday..... That's so crazy. Having two wifeys have definitely slowed me down tremendously.

I went to the doctors office he other day for a check up and according to the chart, I'm overweight. 6'3 211...... That's muscle baby because I have no gut at all. So even though I've only hit the gym for the last couple of weeks it definitely doing your boy some good. Tommorow I'll hit the gym as I hit the gym every Saturday afternoon nowadays(Workout/ Play ball 1-4 and turn up for the rest of the day !!)

Tonight I got a little date with a new chick but I don't even know if I want to. To be real I got two bad btches and I'm good for now (x.x)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
To be real I got two bad btches and I'm good for now (x.x)
Rex feels you need to test the limits of your game and take it to another level, go for some menage action with those hoes.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yesterday I had a date with a girl I met at a job fair a month in a half ago. she randomly hit me up so I was just like let's go out for drinks on Friday. She said ok.
So we go out for drinks and I'm just bullshvttn the hell out of her. Saying stuff like I got 4 kids and then switching it up saying I Was a complete virgin etc because to be honest she wasn't light skinned so I really didn't care for her. We had decent conversation because we both work in sales as well. I had planned on hitting some bars downtown with my cousin so I told her and asked if she wanted to come. She said yea. So she follows me back to my apartment so we can pregame and then go to these bars. While we pregamin she starts touching my dvck because I was saying some slick a$$ sht. When she did that I picked her up and took her to the room. After like 30-40 mins of 4 play (she was resisting but I was hitting her with that logic: "You think too much, we are both vibing so lets go with the flow") she finally let a brother hit. She couldn't handle the dvck at all. Tight as hell; she claimed she hasn't had sex in a year and a half (yea right). But anyway when we were done I went to sleep. This is the first girl in a year that I smashed that wasn't light skinned, Asian, or Spanish. A.J.'s streak is over!!! This girl was 30 with an 11 year old kid. This girl in the dark had a nice body. When the light was on her body looked horrible. Stretch mark on tities and stomach and sht. EWWWWWWWWW. horrible stuff.

But anyway I haven't picked up a chick in like a week. It's crazy. Hopefully I can have no distractions today and get my mackin on with some broads today. One of my wifeys was blowin up my phone yesterday and I do miss her. Can't lie. Kinda feel bad but o well.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I've posted pics here. You should know.
I'll check some posts back, but yeah, the way you say the game gets better as you get older, sounds like to me no matter how old you get you are always gonna be going for women in their late teens and 20s and somewhat early 30s, even if it means going after a woman who is young enough to be your daughter

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully, I'll be married by the time I'm 35 playa (with a prenup)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
When she did that I picked her up and took her to the room. After like 30-40 mins of 4 play (she was resisting but I was hitting her with that logic: "You think too much, we are both vibing so lets go with the flow" she finally let a brother hit.
The underline is straight from The Art of Mackin'. The game is so powerful.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend I didn't do anything. I've been complacent with my two girls and it's a little bit crazy though. But I gotta thank my cousin though. He bagged him some bad bities in the last couple days and made me realize that I shouldn't be complacent in anything. So even though me and my main girl are serious I'm still doing my thing on the side foreal. Turn up..