My Journal

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
^What's your purpose on being on SoSuave?

Just curious.
reading other dudes perspectives and learning their tips without asking, already asked my necessary questions

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well what are you doing with your life? how old? job? Getting any females??

Anyway my boy from Nissan called me yesterday and said he was going to move to sales manager and wanted me to come back and I'm actually stressed thinking about it. But I know in my heart that I will be good at anything I do so I just need to chill and get a good game plan going. The flexibility of my job has got me slacking a little bit but I need to pick things up. Like I said before 2014 is 6 figures or a bust....

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Ok well what are you doing with your life? how old? job? Getting any females??

Anyway my boy from Nissan called me yesterday and said he was going to move to sales manager and wanted me to come back and I'm actually stressed thinking about it. But I know in my heart that I will be good at anything I do so I just need to chill and get a good game plan going. The flexibility of my job has got me slacking a little bit but I need to pick things up. Like I said before 2014 is 6 figures or a bust....
I'm 25 almost 26, I work at a grocery store at the moment, been working there for like 10 months now so close to a year, before that I was unemployed for a whole year so it feels great having a job again even though it is minimum wage but I was getting very desperate, I receive my paycheck from my job twice a month and its a little over $500 dollars each time, strongly considering to going back to school next semester to get a degree or certificate in something since I figure it's very hard to make a decent salary in order to successfully make a living without a paper of some sort, for a while I was unmotivated and didn't know what I want to do, but now I know which field I want to pursue in terms of a career, as for women I finally got laid this past July, yes was a late bloomer but finally lost my virginity this past July with a friend with benefits, I don't consider her that much attractive, average so I was getting very desperate so I decided to lower my standards

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have had sex with only 1 girl and you make 12k a month??

Where do you live and whats your ethnicity?

You need to soak up this good game I have in this thread. Don't just read it but be it. The GAME must be in you not on you.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
So you have had sex with only 1 girl and you make 12k a month??

Where do you live and whats your ethnicity?

You need to soak up this good game I have in this thread. Don't just read it but be it. The GAME must be in you not on you.
Not 12k a month, like 1,000 dollars a month, I live in Southern California born and raised, but i've gotten head from 2 other girls but never went all the way with them

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to say 12k a year. You need to be proactive. You too damn old to be living like you are.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I meant to say 12k a year. You need to be proactive. You too damn old to be living like you are.
Yup which is why I have been feeling regretful about this lately the past few months, that's why I'm going back to school next spring semester, sometimes I feel I have set myself back years with getting a girlfriend

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be proactive. What are you doing now? Don't be lazy and say your going to school next spring. Do something now!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Be proactive. What are you doing now? Don't be lazy and say your going to school next spring. Do something now!
well classes are cancelled right now because they are full because the fall semester already started, I'm working at my job and going to the gym

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work at a car dealership if your trying to make some $. Trust me, it'll change your life for the better.

I've been reading some of my old threads on this forum. I went through some weeny n*gga shvt earlier this year. All I can do is smh. I'm glad after my last relationship I was able to bounce back so quickly. Praise God.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been at the gym all day. For the past two weeks I've spent more time at the gym probably then I have with my girls (if you exclude sleeping together x.x). I'm getting my strength back for sure. I just wish I had some friends that were on my level to motivate me. I live by myself.... I got a salary..... I got a nice vehicle etc. My close friends don't got sht. It's horrible and the worst thing about it is they don't even want to hit the gym like that. It's fking horrible. And my cousin has the nerve to say he has more game then me (his argument is he has more potential then me). Which is some BS. I show these cats day in and day out that this is what I do. I gets money I gets females. He's in love with an ugly chick with a fat azz that ain't got sht. My btch is a fking dime with a future.

I think I'm winning guys!! Game only gets better with time!!!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I been at the gym all day. For the past two weeks I've spent more time at the gym probably then I have with my girls (if you exclude sleeping together x.x). I'm getting my strength back for sure. I just wish I had some friends that were on my level to motivate me. I live by myself.... I got a salary..... I got a nice vehicle etc. My close friends don't got sht. It's horrible and the worst thing about it is they don't even want to hit the gym like that. It's fking horrible. And my cousin has the nerve to say he has more game then me (his argument is he has more potential then me). Which is some BS. I show these cats day in and day out that this is what I do. I gets money I gets females. He's in love with an ugly chick with a fat azz that ain't got sht. My btch is a fking dime with a future.

I think I'm winning guys!! Game only gets better with time!!!
If a girl has a future does that make her more attractive to you? Seriously?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea. The girl has a future which means she can bring more sht to the table for me.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
If a girl has a future does that make her more attractive to you? Seriously?

*facepalm*

Not all women have to be dirt stupid and have nothing going for them.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaeger, Read my journal and learn from it. Don't just read to read. I want my thread to be motivation to the readers. Learn the ups and the downs of the game and get better from it.

Right now I have two wifeys and a main chck (A main jumpoff haha). It's hard to spend time with the two top chicks because they are starting to want more. and the third girl is hard to see since she is a stripper and does hair on the side. (She has major cash though; I'm going to mack for some pe$os).

I went out last night and I just got too messed up. So I went back to my car and went to sleep until I was sober. I was supposed to meetup with my stripper chick but that didn't fall through. I plan on going out tonight but because I have to stay up to pick someone up from the train station.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What is AJ Waiting On, The New Year?

PrettyBoyAJ said:
Right now I have two wifeys and a main chck (A main jumpoff haha)...and the third girl is hard to see since she is a stripper and does hair on the side. (She has major cash though; I'm going to mack for some pe$os).
When is So Suave going to get that, "PrettyBoyAJ The Main Chick, The Two Wifeys, and the Stripper Hella Love Group Thang," thread?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
*facepalm*

Not all women have to be dirt stupid and have nothing going for them.
Well if you are not looking to get married or settle down then it shouldn't matter if a woman has nothing going for her or not

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Disagrees

JaegerPilot217 said:
Well if you are not looking to get married or settle down then it shouldn't matter if a woman has nothing going for her or not
This is lowering your standards so to speak. Having a chick that has nothing going in her life is a reflection of you as a man. Besides, if she ain't about sh*t, she's going to have her hand out for sh*t

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
This is lowering your standards so to speak. Having a chick that has nothing going in her life is a reflection of you as a man. Besides, if she ain't about sh*t, she's going to have her hand out for sh*t
as long as she is hot and good looking, after all most of us guys want cute pretty good looking girls, why should she have something going for her?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMH @ you Jaeger. Sometimes I think your just trolling. Use your OWN logic and answer your OWN question. It's obvious.