My Journal

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Damn I literally just cut a chick from my team like 20 minutes ago fam, she took it like a boss didn't cry or nothing but i know on her way home she did.

I sucks cause she held a nigga down for 5 months but I lost attraction to her, and we ain't connect even though she would cooperate and bring shyt to the table but whats the point if you ain't happy knamean?
She didn't cry because she can just join another happy hour Mcdonald's drive thru "team". How come you lost attraction? Did she lose weight?

@Skyy.: Tell emmm.
Private Message: im done

10-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Solomon
Master Don Juan

im done
I will be focusing on my diet and working and youtube videos....this site is for chumps.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
She didn't cry because she can just join another happy hour Mcdonald's drive thru "team". How come you lost attraction? Did she lose weight?

@Skyy.: Tell emmm.
Private Message: im done

10-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Solomon
Master Don Juan

im done
I will be focusing on my diet and working and youtube videos....this site is for chumps.
Damn fam you on my scrotum so hard my girl is getting jealous serious

:crackup:

p.s. lets keep the "beef" out of AJ's Journal brah, the dude is doing big things something a Keyboard Jockey like you will never do

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Damn fam you on my scrotum so hard my girl is getting jealous serious

:crackup:

p.s. lets keep the "beef" out of AJ's Journal brah, the dude is doing big things something a Keyboard Jockey like you will never do
I don't know fam. You said you were leaving to "lose" weight. What happened?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
I don't know fam. You said you were leaving to "lose" weight. What happened?
I'm just chiling right now, Pregaming about to hit the field got bored thought I'd check the site since it's still early (9 O'clock)

It's Saturday tell me your not staying home all night doing the "keyboard jockeying" thing

:nervous:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I'm just chiling right now, Pregaming about to hit the field got bored thought I'd check the site since it's still early (9 O'clock)

It's Saturday tell me your not staying home all night doing the "keyboard jockeying" thing

:nervous:
How's the gym? Are you still a DD? And i'm going out as well.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out last night with the girl I met Saturday and girl kept kissing me in the club. I told her to stop or it's going to be trouble. So she kept doing it so I took her to my car and beat the brakes up off that p*ssy. The girl is actually pretty smart and she has got ALOT going for herself. Too bad she lives in Manhattan. But she said she'd fly me out there so it's all good. I'm definitely going to be doing some traveling.

When I step to a girl I like to be straight up and ask them for their name. Then I make them talk about themselves. Heres the key. You want to know everything about the chick but she only know the basics about you. You will know by a chicks eyes if she is messing with you or not. Always give her your number. If she says "no take mine down" then don't fk with her. She isn't interested. You want a girl that can take instructions ANYWAY!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I wanted to create a little journal just for the summer. A lot of big events will be cracking out here in Atlanta for the summer time and I decided to make a log so I can look back on this thread in the future... Also making this thread will motivate me more for achieving goals I have set. I'm 21 years old. (Turning 22 in two weeks). I'm in graduate school. Right now jobless since I quit my old job. Layed over 40+ girls in my life (Since 18).

Things I'm trying to do this summer:

1. Get straight A's in summer school.
2. New Job.
3. Get my own business up and running.
4. Get 20 new girls..

I'll post to update this thread. Let the games begin.
Sounds like the OP is a natural

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything isn't as simple as I make it seem. I have a high rate of success because I only give out my number and if a girl hits me up she is 100% co-operative to the game that I'm spitting. Specifically there are 2 girls that I want apart of my team. But one isn't picking up the phone. She will text me inconsistently acting like she wants to meet up soon but never gives a date. We did go out on one date and it seemed like she was messing with me but I guess not. Actions speak louder then words and when a girl isn't picking up or calling back she needs to be nexted.

Other girl is a girl who is on and off. We hung out a couple times. Get a make out every time but I've known her for a month and I've never got her back to the crib. She has a nice job and she could really be a good player for Team AJ if I can get her head right.

I also have this one chick who is in college. UGA which is like an hour and a half from where I stay. She came out to Atlanta a week ago and we went out on a date. She cool people, very co-operative and I can see potential. So I'm gonna take her out to 6 Flags this weekend because I wanted to go for the longest but never went. But she cool peoples so I'll take her out no problem.

---------------------

And here is a little rant. I put my cousin on another girl yesterday....... Like the 3rd girl in the past month. I always put my homies on bities. ALWAYS. But I'm tryna remember this whole entire year how many chicks he set me up with..... It's only been one. IDK why it irks me but I'm like damn.... look out for me because I always lookout for you. Even set you up for a job.... like damn!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Everything isn't as simple as I make it seem. I have a high rate of success because I only give out my number and if a girl hits me up she is 100% co-operative to the game that I'm spitting. Specifically there are 2 girls that I want apart of my team. But one isn't picking up the phone. She will text me inconsistently acting like she wants to meet up soon but never gives a date. We did go out on one date and it seemed like she was messing with me but I guess not. Actions speak louder then words and when a girl isn't picking up or calling back she needs to be nexted.

Other girl is a girl who is on and off. We hung out a couple times. Get a make out every time but I've known her for a month and I've never got her back to the crib. She has a nice job and she could really be a good player for Team AJ if I can get her head right.

I also have this one chick who is in college. UGA which is like an hour and a half from where I stay. She came out to Atlanta a week ago and we went out on a date. She cool people, very co-operative and I can see potential. So I'm gonna take her out to 6 Flags this weekend because I wanted to go for the longest but never went. But she cool peoples so I'll take her out no problem.

---------------------

And here is a little rant. I put my cousin on another girl yesterday....... Like the 3rd girl in the past month. I always put my homies on bities. ALWAYS. But I'm tryna remember this whole entire year how many chicks he set me up with..... It's only been one. IDK why it irks me but I'm like damn.... look out for me because I always lookout for you. Even set you up for a job.... like damn!
OP, have you always been successfull with pulling women?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say struggle but back in the day ponnani was scarce. Nowadays its as abundant as water.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I wouldn't say struggle but back in the day ponnani was scarce. Nowadays its as abundant as water.
Be more specific, did you have to go through trial and error, learn how to approach and talk to girls in order to attract them or was it natural, instinctive for you?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trial and Error. Main thing I achieved was confidence. Once you get that, anything is possible.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Trial and Error. Main thing I achieved was confidence. Once you get that, anything is possible.
Did you read any self help books about attracting women?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I did. I purchased the Art of Macking by Tariq Nasheed. It helped a lot but the best way to get better is by trial and error.

Last night I went to the club on the spur of the moment type deal. It was an ok night. Met a half dutch girl with a hotel room so I'm definitely going to see whats cracking with her for the weekend. I also got a new chick at my alma matta. She is friends with my ex but I don't really care. I'm going to see wasup with her because she has good conversation.

A lot of homecomings in Atlanta this week so it's gonna be a good weekend. I get off in a couple hours and its turn up the entire weekend. Maybe I'll post pics. Maybe not. Who knows.

---

I'm in a big ass playa stage and I know it.

The new job is going well. I'm still learning and once I actually get out in the field I should be doing a little better. I do have my own business idea and proposed it to my boy to see what he thinks. But this guy is lazy and in love with a disrespectful chick so he's useless. Gotta do everything myself but its all good.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good couple of days.

Friday and Saturday I went out. Friday I had a better time and met a dime that's messing with me hard so it was definitely a good weekend. Saturday I was supposed to go to a homecoming tailgate but I ended up messin with this new chick the whole day so it kinda threw the vibe for the day off. Didn't make it in the club I was trying to go on Saturday because I didn't want to drop 20$ (I'm on conserve for now). So I just ended up at some white bars. Met a chick and vibed with her for a while but she's not from here and she is leaving today so o well. It was a good weekend but next weekend should be better. I got a couple checks coming in next week so I can do more of what I want.

I told my main chick I was going to take her to Papadeux xD. But anyway let me spit some game on approaching girls.

When I approach girls I don't think about it. If a girl is cute I just walk up to her and I ask her "Whats your name". When she says her name I just start talking about other stuff (Whatever comes in my head). At the end I say something like this "Look our vibe is cool, and you have decent conversation, take my number down and we need to definitely link up soon".

It's that simple folks!!!! That simple! Go out on the field and spit spit spit until you don't even think about it anymore.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Good couple of days.

Friday and Saturday I went out. Friday I had a better time and met a dime that's messing with me hard so it was definitely a good weekend. Saturday I was supposed to go to a homecoming tailgate but I ended up messin with this new chick the whole day so it kinda threw the vibe for the day off. Didn't make it in the club I was trying to go on Saturday because I didn't want to drop 20$ (I'm on conserve for now). So I just ended up at some white bars. Met a chick and vibed with her for a while but she's not from here and she is leaving today so o well. It was a good weekend but next weekend should be better. I got a couple checks coming in next week so I can do more of what I want.

I told my main chick I was going to take her to Papadeux xD. But anyway let me spit some game on approaching girls.

When I approach girls I don't think about it. If a girl is cute I just walk up to her and I ask her "Whats your name". When she says her name I just start talking about other stuff (Whatever comes in my head). At the end I say something like this "Look our vibe is cool, and you have decent conversation, take my number down and we need to definitely link up soon".

It's that simple folks!!!! That simple! Go out on the field and spit spit spit until you don't even think about it anymore.
Lately I've been reading David Wygants Fearless Code, an interesting read, wish I started reading that when I was 18 or 20, well don't know how old that book is yet

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Good couple of days.

Damn, I left out some details. On Saturday that chick was a chick I met a month a go. We hung out a couple times but it was getting to the point where she needed to put out or get out. So on Saturday she came to the house. I cooked some food for her and we drank on some VSOP. So she kept kissin me so I picked her up and threw her in the room. First thing she told me was that I wasn't getting any. I said aite.... after 20 mins of 4play and trying I took them panties off and gave her the bizness. Playing my Trey Songz and thrashin that thing until it was time to turnup for the night.

This week has been pretty boring can't lie. Just work, that's it. My team has been cut to 4 girls (Got two other girls but their not local). and this is by choice. I got a good 10 woman that want me but I'm only interested in 4. Nothing I can do about that!

Works been good and pretty easy. Still training that's it. Got to take my main chick out to a nice restaurant on Friday because I told her I would. and will probably kick it with this other girl I'm working on. Chick is an absolute dime. Will post a pic after I smash :box:

That's my week so far.