men don't want easy women

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
a whole bunch of shiaaat
eileen do not respond, pleeeeeease.

playa, i will kick your ass if you bring your tennis match with eileen here to this thread. keep your comments on subject or face a very icky wrath!

Reaction score
Re: Re: goodnight eileen

Originally posted by Eileen
Why don't you go prove your a manliness and screw a croc.
Yep just a ho looking for attention...good advice bytch!

Now bake me some cookies like I told ya (you) too.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is like a train wreck. It's horrible in many ways, but I can't seem to look away ...

I’d like to say I have got a more noble cause, but frankly, I don’t. There are a few men on this board who know what they are talking about and I offer them good advice. The others, well, if I’m treated like the enemy I’m going have fun with it. Sorry, I’m just a bytch like that.
Eileen (or anyone else for that matter) --
If you would, please articulate why you think "real" men don't go for easy women. What I'm really getting at here and what I'd really like for you to articulate, however, is the female side of that which is, it seems to me, that you are therefore degrading "easy" women (for lack of a better term).

I personally do not like (for any serious relationship) what I would view as "easy" women (let's just say that easy means promiscuous) and have been trying for years to reconcile why I think a women's many-partnered sexual history matters. The answers that I've seen on this site are usually pro-woman, that is to say that most men defend women for their promiscuous pasts in that "it's in the past" or that women should not be degraded for being easy. So, because it appears to me by saying that "real men" don't go for "easy" women, you necessarily agree that being an easy woman is wrong.

I assume that you feel that a woman who is easy, who is promiscuous has some type of self-esteem issue or the like, but is this necessarily so? Are there not women who are completely self-possessed who simply like a variety and multitude of sexual partners? I believe there are. If so, why is it still negative? If not, why assume that women who are very sexual therefore have "issues?" Isn't this belittling women in a paternalistic fashion?

Looking forward to your thoughtful answer.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
BUT What I AM saying is that there ARE alot of girls that just plainly likes sex and just wants it and if you are hot/sexy they'll "throw" themselves at you for some sexual fun.
That's what I'm trying to tell you. Many of these girls who are throwing themselves at you are throwing themselves because they have self-esteem issues.

I own the equipment. I know. It's TOUGH for women to separate sex from emotions. I'm in a position where I hear little girls crying about this shyt all time "I thought it meant he liked me ... "

If you're running around thinking that every girl who throws herself at you for sex is just there for the sex, you're fooling yourself. Other women will confirm this. Iqqi already has.

Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
eileen do not respond, pleeeeeease.

playa, i will kick your ass if you bring your tennis match with eileen here to this thread. keep your comments on subject or face a very icky wrath!
I'm sorry babygirl...Bad BAD BAD Player_Supreme!!!

You know me baby...my fruit is bitter at times as you stated but it's an aquired taste.

When words can bring heaven or hell...P>I's way

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: goodnight eileen

Why don't you go prove your a manliness and screw a croc.
is this like saying, ive got no more sh!t to add so take that?

congrats, i must say your stubborness to have your stupidity pointed out is to be commended, you put up quite an argument (mind you, your entire argument was absolute sh!t and only held weight in fantasy land) but it was still an argument.

Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
I take offense to that fvcka!:mad: :eek:

BTW you are in way too deep into the male domination and superiority cause.
Were you one of em??? I didn't know that. I don't read who's posting half the time...

anyways I just promised Iggy not to spill it over....so I'm out!

I live in Sac-Town you should come up some time from the AY . Or maybe when I hit Oaktown next week we can see what's up or not!

Just PM me.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
I assume that you feel that a woman who is easy, who is promiscuous has some type of self-esteem issue or the like, but is this necessarily so? Are there not women who are completely self-possessed who simply like a variety and multitude of sexual partners? I believe there are. If so, why is it still negative? If not, why assume that women who are very sexual therefore have "issues?" Isn't this belittling women in a paternalistic fashion?
This is what I've been trying to say somewhat. Being easy does not mean the girl has issues.

To be honest I don't care how many boys a girl has slept with except maybe if I was going for a LTR. One girl I knew had 30 sexpartners before she got into a LTR. After 4 years they are still together and she has been unfaithfull just with ONE guy in that whole time and that was me. Why? Sex sex sex. She wanted sex, nothing else. This was not due to any emotional issue or anything else.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're running around thinking that every girl who throws herself at you for sex is just there for the sex, you're fooling yourself. Other women will confirm this. Iqqi already has.
I personally think this is changing drastically. I think that more and more young women are able to have sex without emotion. I honestly think that women are coming of age in this regard and have enough self-identity and self-esteem that they are indeed able to separate the physical act of sex from the emotional aspect.

I have read stats (no, I'm not going to google and pull them out here) that sex with varied partners is up hugely in the younger ages (say, 18 - 25) of women. Is not this some evidence that these young women are able to have sex without emotional attachment?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking forward to your thoughtful answer.
I think I address part of that above.

Let me say that I do not believe in absolutes when it comes to humans. To say all men or all women do X is inherently wrong. I do agree that there are some women who can carry out the sex with no strings. I just don't think there are a lot of them.

So often on this forum, men bring up genetics and evolution as a way to explain their behavior. I'll use the same argument with women. We are programmed to find a mate who will stick. Not only on an evolutionary level but also on a social level. It's a powerful combination.

I also think that real men understand this and would rather opt out of a sexual liaison than continue if there is a chance of hurting someone else.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

I live in Sac-Town you should come up some time from the AY . Or maybe when I hit Oaktown next week we can see what's up or not!
Sacramento?...east bay is the way to go, bro. ;)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would, please articulate why you think "real" men don't go for easy women.
the answer to this lies in the initial post. they go for easy women, but they don't tend to stay with them. the whys of this have already been answered as well.

originally posted by manoman but when you have sex right off the bat, you have given into the male instant gratification drive, and he is no longer interested in "getting to know you"

So in a sense, Men Want sex, but they also want to get to know YOU (in a timeline)

but if you give it up too soon before the guy has had enough time to "warm up" or get to know u, its all out the door, and he moves on to the next girl
I personally do not like (for any serious relationship) what I would view as "easy" women (let's just say that easy means promiscuous) and have been trying for years to reconcile why I think a women's many-partnered sexual history matters.
why don't you tell us why YOU don't go for promiscuous women.

I assume that you feel that a woman who is easy, who is promiscuous has some type of self-esteem issue or the like, but is this necessarily so? Are there not women who are completely self-possessed who simply like a variety and multitude of sexual partners?
i'm sure there are women like this. i have a friend like this. mysteryb!tch is like this. to each there own! they will find a man with their same values, i am sure.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are programmed to find a mate who will stick. Not only on an evolutionary level but also on a social level.
I wouldn't say that. Women, however, are all programmed to find a mate with superior genetics to best provide for the offspring.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
prosemont,

younger girls now definitely love experimenting.
Can I quote you as a definitive source in this "debate" now? :D

In that same vein, aren't women just doing what many men have always done: having emotionally detached sex?

Does this mean that women who do so have less self-esteem while women who don't have many and varied sex have more self-esteem? I don't see the correlation.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So often on this forum, men bring up genetics and evolution as a way to explain their behavior. I'll use the same argument with women. We are programmed to find a mate who will stick. Not only on an evolutionary level but also on a social level. It's a powerful combination.
You are programmed to find the man with the best GENES for furthering your own...