men don't want easy women

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noted that you didn't answer up to my guesses. Must be because I'm right.

And you're quite wrong. Have you never been to (heard of) Utah? (Don't worry, that place scares even me.)

As a woman, I know there are very few women out there who are capable of having sex and not getting their emotions scrambled. That's if their emotions aren't scrambled already. Sure, there are a few and there are even more who will say they are like that, but the reality is that it's very rare.

I've forgone society rules. I've been young, stupid and lacked self-esteem. I've also never regretted NOT sleeping with someone. I can't say the same of the opposite.

By the way, you're a real jerk. Hasn't anyone taught you the difference between being confident and being a horses butt?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes their emotions might get fvcked up from a ONS or simular but that is not important or essential at all.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )

at one point or another in EVERY chicks life she has been "easy" or made so wet (seduced) that she forgoes societys "rules" that dictates if shes a wh)re or not.
What's your point?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I urge you to read one of my posts about instincts and genes...
Why? Are you a PhD in Biology? No? Well I am. I'm sure I don't need to read any of your posts to understand genetics and/or evolution.

I'm not puritanical. I simply have higher expectations than most people. I also value myself more than most. Which is why I won't give the pootie to just anyone. You have to deserve it, earn it, and respect it.

By the way, I'm a scientist. I'm not religious at all. I find the dogma of most religions to be at very least silly if not completely overboard and out of line.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Yes their emotions might get fvcked up from a ONS or simular but that is not important or essential at all.
That is why you're not a real man.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
I'm not puritanical. I simply have higher expectations than most people. I also value myself more than most. Which is why I won't give the pootie to just anyone. You have to deserve it, earn it, and respect it.
GOOD FOR YOU !!!

Now that we've got that established, right now would be a pretty good time for you to leave us alone, wouldn't you say ?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I also value myself more than most. Which is why I won't give the pootie to just anyone. You have to deserve it, earn it, and respect it.

ok youve said it once, twice, thrice, phuck i dont know how many times, surely by now youve fooled yourself into believing it?

your a precious, unique snowflake and men HAVE to earn you, we get it.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I be a man when I'm in university? I'm as man as someone my age can be. Why should I care about a girls emotions from a ONS. It's her fault if she puts too much into it...

No I don't have a PhD in Biology but I am a Psychologystudent and I've read my fair share of books and articles on the related subjects and I've also studied male/female dynamics as a hobby for some years now.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my point is, by YOUR logic your calling ALL chicks "easy"
when did i say that? As I've noticed, your threads are nothing but ramblings without meaning. After your 15 so posts in this thread, i still have no idea what the hell you are trying to get across.

To Eileen,

I have complete respect for you. However, it is impossible to try to "convert" any guy on this board who has fully dedicated himself to djing and getting girls in bed.

Some guys just like the easy girls because they have low self esteem and like to dominate women so that they can feel superior.

I personally don't see why anyone would dedicate themselves to banging easy girls with no personality.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kineti[C]harm, you have to admit that you are...unusual in your lack of respect or ability to relate with women. this is evident in all of your posts.

some have even questioned your sexuality....

my point is if you were to dig deeper into your reasoning, you might find something quite...fascinating, to be nice...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
hows that buzz going, you get from going on a male dominated forum for self improvement and knowledge about how to phuck chicks , telling them "your not a real man" , jeeeesus if you were anymore pathetic and predictable i might laugh.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love

To Eileen,

I have complete respect for you. However, it is impossible to try to "convert" any guy on this board who has fully dedicated himself to djing and getting girls in bed.
i am waiting for eileen and shortyb to realize this. ignore these cats, and some of the threads would be alot cleaner and intelligent.

sigh. one day they will see this.

i'm tired of interesting discussions turning into 4 pages of eileen vs. ( . )( . ) , with absolutely NO GOOD POINTS for the rest of the community. ( . )( . )'s replies aren't even coherent half of the time, just misogynist babble taking up space, and name calling.

i actually enjoy ( . )( . ), just not 5 pages of him.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: goodnight eileen

you probably are as kinetic charm puts it "superholyvirginsuperchick" but cmon mate, once again this ISNT a dating advice forum, we try and keep some sort of "real life" situations applicable.
I'm married, jackhole. I know more about "real life" than you do. :p

Look, I'm not going to go through a personal history with you, but I've got a lot more life experience than you do. I know what is what and I know how shyty most people are in general. I'm basically busting on you for being on the lower end of humanity; for not knowing the difference between being a child and being an adult.

You still haven't answered my guesses. I'm right about you, aren't I?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

Okay threads should not turn into flaming wars. Also, California is right, there is not pride in taking an easy girl to bed. A DJ does not exploit a woman's self-esteem issues to get his way. If any guy on this board truly believes in that being what DJ'ing is all about then I am leaving this site.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I personally don't see why anyone would dedicate themselves to banging easy girls with no personality.
Hey Tupac - how about easy girls who have personality ? LOL

You know too much respect for a woman translates into dreaded one-itis, don't you ?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
when did i say that? As I've noticed, your threads are nothing but ramblings without meaning. After your 15 so posts in this thread, i still have no idea what the hell you are trying to get across.

yeah you keep telling yourself that, i guess you kind of have to think of something now that your brainwashed way of thinking has been layed out on the table for all to see.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
Kineti[C]harm, you have to admit that you are...unusual in your lack of respect or ability to relate with women. this is evident in all of your posts.

some have even questioned your sexuality....

my point is if you were to dig deeper into your reasoning, you might find something quite...fascinating, to be nice...
Yes I know someone questioned my sexuality due to my metrosexuality. I do not care about what people think about that. I myself know 100% I'm heterosexual but this is beside the point.

Yes I have a lack of respect for women (EXCEPT female friends and family which I respect ALOT) that is I tend to have less/no respect for girls I fvck but I have NO lack of ability in relating to women. I've been a hobbypsychiatrist and help for female friends for years which they have relied heavily upon and cherrished. I've always tried to help them and respect them and this has also actually taught me alot about the female psyché.

Regarding general respect for women... I do to an extent respect women generally. That is I respect females and what they do but I also tend to generally disrespect alot of sides of the female rase...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Seriously.

Okay threads should not turn into flaming wars. Also, California is right, there is not pride in taking an easy girl to bed. A DJ does not exploit a woman's self-esteem issues to get his way. If any guy on this board truly believes in that being what DJ'ing is all about then I am leaving this site.
You shouldn't EXPLOIT emotions no BUT who said being easy has anything todo with self-esteem issues or simular? Many girls just love the c0ck....

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.

Golden Arms ... We are talking just a smidge of respect. All this stuff we learn on this site is not going to help us for sh1t if we dont have a little honor / integrity. There is a time for everything but you don't constantly have to make a girl feel like a ho in order to jack up your self esteem.