men don't want easy women

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
On the subject of intimacy. Its not impossible with a low IQ and EQ girl; its just shallower and less sensual.

I definitely agree that an intelligent girl is much more satisfying, but i think you are taking your front onto a level of feminism.
you missed my point. this post has nothing to do with a chic's IQ. that was just something for the men to relate to. try reading it again. if you still don't get the "analogy", its ok.

thanks for your contribution to the discussion!

as for the liberal vs conservative thing, you are way off and i would not even know where to begin.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
hell yeah, why would i choose the other kind over the one that cant wait for me to d!ck her?

at 18, 28, 48, 58 etc do my needs for less bullsh!t change as i get older? i dont think so.
so you have not considered marriage and children at all?

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
No guy would marry an easy chic, but he would screw one.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you have not considered marriage and children at all?
Who nees marriage if you're younger than 55 ?

on the subject of "REAL men" - what a bunch of BS. By the same rationale, if a "REAL" man is walking down street and finds a winning lottery ticket, he'd throw it away cause it was too easy ? Nah, I'd rather earn that money ...I'm good..That's not a REAL man, that's a STUPID man

I'm guessing all the celebrities that bang groupies are not real men - politicians, athletes, musicians ?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Who nees marriage if you're younger than 55 ?
Dude, are u kidding me? In another 15 years you'll be put into a nursery with no children to support you or look after you. Have you ever thought about that?

You cant be so consumed into banging chicks that basic necesities in life are lost. Do you not want to start a family, watch your kids grow up, have loving people still visit you when you get old?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the subject of "REAL men" - what a bunch of BS. By the same rationale, if a "REAL" man is walking down street and finds a winning lottery ticket, he'd throw it away cause it was too easy ? Nah, I'd rather earn that money ...I'm good..That's not a REAL man, that's a STUPID man
the fact that you would compare an easy woman to a winning lottery ticket says enough about you. you would fit here:

there are the men like ( . )( . ) who do not even hide the fact they are incapable of intimacy. these are the cats that are easy to weed out. intelligent men, imagine trying to have a stimulating conversation with a braindead hotbabe. what is the point? it is the same with these types of men. thankgod you can see right through them in the beginning, they are irrelevant.
women, sex, and the such is very superficial with you. and to each there own. there are definately women out there for you.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, are u kidding me? In another 15 years you'll be put into a nursery with no children to support you or look after you. Have you ever thought about that?
Be single - make dollars - date women

get married at 55 to some 20 year old chick with huge tits and have some kids. Guys can have kids no matter how old they are, but females can't after menopause

One of the reasons a man's stock goes up as he ages, women's stock goes down

Capiche ?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be single - make dollars - date women

get married at 55 to some 20 year old chick with huge tits and have some kids. Guys can have kids no matter how old they are, but females can't after menopause

One of the reasons a man's stock goes up as he ages, women's stock goes down

Capiche ?
at 28, im suprised by your naivity. You are over 10 years my prime yet you still live a life without resposibilities. You think that at 55 you'll jus get Miss Juggy who's gonna stay dedicated you and bear your children?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi - that's how all men think who haven't been brain washed. Think about it - all celebrities get a ton of easy pu$sy, that's no secret. Wilt Chamberlain was pretty much a prototype of an alpha male - women flocked to him because of his celebrity status of the best basketball player of his time and he claimed to have banged 20,000 women. Gee, you think any of them were easy ? Dude was as alpha as it gets. I can go on naming others - JFK, Jack Nicholson, Colin Ferrell, hell pretty much any man with power and ability to score lots of women will take advantage of his status. In my opinion, most men who talk about "intimacy" and such are men whose options are limited.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at 28, im suprised by your naivity. You are over 10 years my prime yet you still live a life without resposibilities. You think that at 55 you'll jus get Miss Juggy who's gonna stay dedicated you and bear your children?
Yes. Well as long as she's fertile

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing all the celebrities that bang groupies are not real men - politicians, athletes, musicians ?
No, they are not.

The lottery analogy is a bad one. A lottery ticket doesn't have thoughts and feelings.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'The chase is better than the catch'.

I enjoy a challenge.
I think having to put in some 'work' to get the punani is enjoyable in itself. eg It gives you a sense of satisfaction / achievement when you have dated a girl for 2 months and finally got that punani. It does make a nice change from the 'easier' women.

I enjoy sex.
On the other hand though, there is nothing wrong with a chick that put's out 'easier' either, i enjoy sex so i'm not going to hold it against her if she also enjoys it.

Each woman is different, each man is different & thus each relationship is different.

As long as i have smile on my face i am living the life i want.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
No, they are not.

lol, how profound, who would have thought your like a goldmine of information.

anyway heres a thought for all you deluded sheep:

at one point or another in EVERY chicks life she has been "easy" or made so wet (seduced) that she forgoes societys "rules" that dictates if shes a wh)re or not.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
lol, how profound, who would have thought your like a goldmine of information.
I've learnt that using small words with you is the only way to go.

I won't deny that women can be very attracted to men physically and many do make mistakes. However, women and men are both capable of thinking and of making decisions. It is possible for a woman to get wet and walk away. Just as it is possible for a man to get hard and walk away. It about responsibility to yourself and others. Though, responsibility doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

I'd like to fancy a guess. Your job would not be considered a career. You do not own a home. You live pretty much pay cheque to pay cheque. You go out to clubs or bars more than two nights a week.

Am I right?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen

I won't deny that women can be very attracted to men physically and many do make mistakes. However, women and men are both capable of thinking and of making decisions. It is possible for a woman to get wet and walk away. Just as it is possible for a man to get hard and walk away. It about responsibility to yourself and others. Though, responsibility doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

you silly silly brainwashed fool, who are you to say because i phuck a chick who wants to be phucked (your definition of "easy") that its somehow "irresponsible" or wrong, get a clue, i mean seriously as fun as it is for me to joust with some chick/guy who speaks absolute sh!t, you just went and took it to whole new level with that comment

btw il say it again, just to make you look even dumber than youve already made yourself look:

at one point or another in EVERY chicks life she has been "easy" or made so wet (seduced) that she forgoes societys "rules" that dictates if shes a wh)re or not.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ), please reply without all of the namecalling and cursing, if at all within your abilities. thank you. would be taken more seriously and less as a flame.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or if she hasn't she atleast will experience it... Most likely...

Eileen you need to stop the naive cretin talk... Seriously you may be some superholyvirginsuperchick (ok not a virgin) but girls are not like that, atleast not in their twenties. Sure girls might learn what is important in a man but I urge you to read one of my posts about instincts and genes...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
( . )( . ), please reply without all of the namecalling and cursing, if at all within your abilities. thank you. would be taken more seriously and less as a flame.
It's hard staying calm with airheads like Eileen, I understand how he might get riled up.