Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC said:
The funny thing about ongoing threads like this one is that, in general, everyone is right and everyone is wrong.

Attraction is always circumstancial, in that whatever criteria a woman uses to conclude if a man is attractive or not depends entirely on what information is available and what information is needed.

From afar, looks are the initial and sometimes only factor in a woman's decision process. So if you see a woman from accross the room, smile, and she avoids you like the plague, then sure, you more than likely failed probibly based on looks alone.

However, if you're sitting down having a drink with a woman then confidence, posture, personality and looks will take the stage as information most readily available in her decision process.

If you manage to get that woman to tag along as an observer in your life through social settings then status, confidence, posture, personality and looks begin to blend into her decision process.

Above and beyond all of this, a particular situation a woman is in when she is weighing this information matters as well. If you're trying to do this in a night club with 10 of her friends watching, then it is more likely that she will make a decision based on less information. Isolate her, and you have a better chance.

The bottom line here is that the faster and better you are at getting a woman to come out of her shell, drop her ***** shield and take a panoramic look at your life, the more you can diminish the odds that one quality will be the say all in her decision process. If you can manage to make a dynamic presentation like that as a first impression, you are then a PUA and not just some lucky bastud cruising on good looks.

This is why we talk about social proof, isolation, confidence, et cetera.
excellent. dead on.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So everyone here is boinking the girl next door types ?? Or not boinking at all ??

Seriously, if you're living the life and fvcking the girls I masturbate to, show me ! Just I think alot of people on here are bS in claiming they are getting anything besides the average b!tch without proof I continue to hold my view. I'm not saying its not happening and am open for someone to change my thoughts or even my life experience to change my thoughts... sh!t maybe oneday I'll date an HB10 and shut myself up ;)

Anyone ? No one ??

-Cod3r

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Skip, you've posted a lot of bullshi't on these forums, but this takes the cake. I was like, "Okay, he thinks a man that went from homeless to wealthy is a loser. That's cool. He's wrong, but whatever." Then you denounced proof positive in 3 videos that looks still aren't necessary to attract good-looking women. You also dismissed AFC good-looking men who said they can't get women. In spite of all the evidence against your points, you remained steadfast.

But now, with the title of your absolutely ludicrous thread, I must ask this question, which I'm sure you understand. Are you a troll, dude?

P.S. Remember, you said this was your last "looks r everythin yo!" thread. You should set up a deal with the mods to ban you if you ever start another looks-are-everything thread, just to show how good your word is.

ur 24 and a virgin - please shut up

what u say has ZERO credibility simply cuz u have no success with women.........wtf u tryin to be a big man as the virgin that u are trying to prove me wrong???

PLEASE NUCCA

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to see pictures of you with a girl I'd masturbate to, not some HB7/8 or something...

I've seen your pictures, in my extremely gay opinion (lol) ur like a 6.5 or 7, so if you can show me a picture of you and some girl that's a 8.5 or above IN MY BOOK, I'll believe that 'game' can break the looks curse, otherwise... wamp wamp

-Cod3r

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, in your first few lines, you already contradicted your own sorry ass.

Your title is "LOOKS are the ONLY thing that matters"

Then you say pretty much straight after that "Looks are not just important, but they are 90% of what gets you laid". Make up your fvcking mind dude. Are they 100%, or 90%?

Put some thought into your posts. You have no value here. Leave like you tried to do. But failed.

Now, i'll wait for one of these 2 responses :

A. No response at all. I find this a pattern when you can't handle the pressure of tough questions. See http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1041257#post1041257

B. A reply that avoids the topic, takes a few shots at the poster (that have nothing to do with the response put to you) and generally acting like a childish brat. Plus making a few un-substantial claims, pretending to know all about the persons real life.

Which one is it?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont think looks matter as much with guys as it does with girls to an extent. As long as you are in good shape physically and have a good personality; you are in.

Thats just my opinion though.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing about this post is that Skip2mylou, who appearently is a 6.5, scores with both HB9 and HB9.5's while at the same time claiming that guys have to stick to chicks within their own league.

I know you will respond by saying that in THEIR eyes you were a 9, which I highly doubt, because there are lots and lots of betterlooking dudes than you out there, and not enough points on the scale to justify that statement...

So, do you have game or are the girls you claim to be 8's and 9's actually 6's and 7's?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ By 'IN' you mean what ?? Any guy can fvck an HB10 IYO ?? Have you seeen many average guys (in looks) with girls that are completely out of their league ??

I don't doubt guys get good looking girls, but I seriously doubt anyone here is getting females that consensus opinion here would drop their jaw at...

-Cod3r

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I can attract the girls that you would probably beat off to, but unfortunately I'm not boinking them due to my recovering self-esteem/confidence issues. But, actually, when I do get my game in shape, I'll post pictures and I'm even planning on making videos :D (I won't post videos though). Be on the lookout...I'll keep you posted.

edit: at the moment, I could probably only show pictures of girls who've come on to me (by looking them up on myspace, if they have one...which would still be tough, because I usually don't exchange names even).

But wait, it depends...what kind of girls do you whack off to?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
I can attract the girls that you would probably beat off to, but unfortunately I'm not boinking them due to my recovering self-esteem/confidence issues. But, actually, when I do get my game in shape, I'll post pictures and I'm even planning on making videos :D (I won't post videos though). Be on the lookout...I'll keep you posted.

Thats right we have Jakesh flowing through our veins.

:yes:

If anything chill with us persio's and youll be able to boink any girl you want. Plus our women are the finest out there:rock:

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha,

Women love our big dark eyes, and our naturally tan skin. But, i also do see ugly persian men too. Persian women are by far the most beautiful --> www.claudialynx.com

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need a HB 10 anyway? Do you need to fvck a HB 10 for validation. If so she will be able to smell that a mile away. There is nothing wrong with HB's 7 - 9. I'm not criticsizing just curious. I would much rather a HB 8 or 7 that has an awesome personality then a HB 10 who is stuck up and/ or boring and I think that it is fair to assume that women would think the same way.

Admitely jumping 5 points on the looks is hard allthough it is definitely possible. You would have to be a pick up guru. I think jumping a few points on the scale is definitely acheivable with decent game.

I haven't got the time or reputation to convince you that it can be done but if you watch David Deangelo's advanced series and learn about his theories on attraction you may be convinced. That is what helped me accept it.

I have also seen some Mystery videos where he isn't with that hot women but I have also seen others were he is with really hot hb 9's.

Also I don't think that Style's gf is attracted to his status as she has a higher status then him - she is a guitarist in Courtney Love's band. She's a bloody rock star!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attract the girls that you would probably beat off to,
I'd like to see a picture of you btw. If you're a 9 or higher IMO than it's within my expectation that you'd be boinking jaw-dropping girls, but if you're anything less than a 9 and ur boinking my 'masturbation girls' then I stand corrected and you sir have heeded my call...

I am just waiting for someone to change my view on things, maybe its possible

Why do you need a HB 10 anyway? Do you need to fvck a HB 10 for validation. If so she will be able to smell that a mile away. There is nothing wrong with HB's 7 - 9. I'm not criticsizing just curious. I would much rather a HB 8 or 7 that has an awesome personality then a HB 10 who is stuck up and/ or boring and I think that it is fair to assume that women would think the same way.
NOt saying anyone NEEDS anything, just saying most people come to these sites to be able to do the things that 'naturals' do and get the same play. If these sites are only helping you 'boink' PERIOD, then wats the point ??

ALso let me say its 2 classes of people here, most are wierd guys who have never had kisses and never had gf and never had sex and then theres people like me... I've had sex before ever learning of these sites, I've had girls most people would def. say were very attractive, but I came on these sites to get the 'damnnnnnnnnnnn' girls, not because I need them but because my d!ck wanted them bro... I want to know if its anyone out there like me thats relatively normal (aka has friends, had previous gf's, hooks up often ect..), but getting the chicks that would blow 99% of the male population away ?? I want to know if its possible without having absolutely equally stunning looks yourself.... If you exist here please contact me... or post up pictures

Just seems this site is full of less than average guys, almost like rejects of society (no offense) Every guy is like below-average in game, never kissed girls, can't talk to girls, never had sex... They are using this site just to be normal... I hope there are those of us on here that are already normal and hoping to achieve GREATNESS... I don't see any proof of anyone on here having achieved greatness, but if you have and your an average looking normal guy and consistently have sex or have a gf that physically would blow most men away... speak up now

Also I don't think that Style's gf is attracted to his status as she has a higher status then him - she is a guitarist in Courtney Love's band. She's a bloody rock star!
Yeah wasn't sure about his story, but that's great if he got her... but he's the best in the world so he may be an exception ;)

-Cod3r

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
GUYS, yes my page got freezed for spammin....i sent some ***** the same message 3 times, that was my mistake, i was flagged, and my profile was frozen from sending messages. I am getting a new one

i didnt take my pic on on buddypic, i put a new 1 its just pending approval........the 1 i had b4 didnt get good responses so im just changin it CHILL OUT

btw to the guy who said to hit the gym - that pic u were lookin at is 7 months old, and ive hit the gym hard the last 4 months, i see GREAT results.........i used to be overweight a few yearsa ago, but i was skinny for the most part of the last 3 years, and im gettin some good bulk in 2006 so far.........so there u go

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to send you a picture nor try to change your opinion.

Looks matter but aren't the be all and end all. If you think that you can't fvck your dream women then you won't. If you believe you can and your inner game is tight enough then you will. I would even say that inner game is about 90% of picking up and attracting women. (as long as you are at least average looking).

Look your socialy acceptable best and be comfortable in your own skin beleive that you can get your dream woman and go for it. Female attraction is triggered by different switches then males. This is why the game works and why above average guys can pull hot women.

I'm not saying I'm at that level yet but guys like David D, Style, Mystery, Juggler, Tyler Durden, Swing Cat etc are and non of them are exceptionaly good looking.

If you think your above the level on this board try searching through the Masf on fastseduction.com it is a little bit more advanced and also look up your local PUA lair and meet up with guys in your area who are good or normal and are wanting to improve.

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly Deus. The whole reason why were are here is reduce the importance of looks.

This isn't a GQ forum.

The looks crowd should read the pook collection in the bible in particular the be a man post.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I said I'm not boinking them - if I was I wouldn't be on this site to begin with. I won't post my picture because, again, if I was confident enough to not care about others knowing I visit this site, I wouldn't be here. I don't want people knowing I come here, especially with 20k members, you never know who is reading your posts.

I'm no beginner, I've been with girls...

I used to be super confident...so confident I believed that every chick wanted me, and that if they didn't show it, it was because they were too shy to admit it. My confidence was through the roof, I had a huge social network, and I was constantly getting approached. I was literally the king of clubs...I'd walk into a club, and people knew me, they noticed when I walked through the door...the bartender (chicks) flirted with me. But that was all I knew - club/night game. By "game" I mean just walking in like I own the place, collecting eye contact from the hottest chicks and approaching. Most times I would just go and whisper gibberish in her ear and lead her to dance (ha, I couldn't even dance, no rhythm whatsoever). Heck, I used to do stupid stuff like just walk up to her and start sniffing her neck and saying how she smelled good...or just grabbing her drink and chugging it...she'd giggle and it would be on.

Then came a turn of events...I soon found myself in a new area with no friends, no girls approaching me, and since I knew no "game" outside the clubs, I got unconfident - fast. Fast forward a whole year, and I've become a complete loser. Barely know a few people, and can't muster the balls to do anything about these chicks showing me IOI's.

I'm not a model...I get a 9 on hotornot with 1000+ votes, if that counts for anything, which I honestly don't care for other than to mention it here. I think confidence is the biggest and most important key factor ever. Once I get into a rhythm, I should have no problem getting laid with fine-ass chicks. I just need that confidence.

Ah, I need to take a break from posting here and go out and do something about all this.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- If you are skinny, eat like crazy and start lifting weights. Don't do any cardio.

- If you are fat, lose some weight. Don't eat more than a meal a day until you starting seeing results.

- If you have acne, buy some proactive solution.

- If your hair is crappy, then get a haircut.

- If you look too young for your age, you might want to think about dressing more maturely, growing out some facial hair, or even keeping your hair longer. This stuff makes you look older.

- If you look too old for your age, then stay clean-shaven, wear looser fitting clothes, and keep your hair cut short.

- If you are below 5'9'', then wear tighter fitting clothes, because it will help you look taller. If that doesn't work, then bulk up and get a fit body to compensate for your lack of height.

I could go on and on but I think you get my point. If you don't like the way you look, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.