Lifeforce Weightlifting Journal

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool with the military press!

hm, i was thinking about my strength and weaknesses and i remembered my starting weight were both 20kg for bench and for squat so i would say i am genetically weak on both upper and lower body:rolleyes: ...probably the difference is only that i work out longer the upper body. what were your starting weights maybe that can give you some idea. but also i wouldnt say it's so bad to be stronger in the legs....they are more important in most situations....but on the other hand everybody thinks it's more important to look strong on the upper body(at least i do). but it is "just" looks;)

today no new stories, i feel often feel so fvcking tired and i aint doing much other then eatin working out and resting:eek:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

If I remember correctly, my starting bench was 32.5 kg and my squat was 35 kg.

All muscle groups have their good and bad sides, except rhomboids. It looks waaay cooler to be strong in the legs. Heavy squats and heavy deadlifts give respect in the gym. It was pretty cool doing the rack pulls, the whole gym was watching =)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i have yet to come across someone who says your legs are soooo strong, ohhhh i wanna lick your quads let me feel em up sexy double or a more normal comment like how much do you squat? but i only know "normal" people and beachlifter.

whats up with the romboids? they are on the middle upper back or?

dont know what for crazy exericse you did "rack pulls" but you
sound like a AW, my dear friend
:cool:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will come my friends, strong legs are all good and well. The girl I am seing now get turned on when I toss her around and lift her, not like training with her, but being strong enough to be able to lift her to where I want her, and that would be impossible without my leg strenght =)

Yep, they are next to the traps.

Rack pulls, you do deadlifts from the rack to strenghten the back. The good thing is you can lift more, and if the bar is bending it feels good. AW exercise I know.

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job...

First off Lifeforce congrats on the amazing results youve experienced great job bro. Im wondering how long have you been working out since you first weighed 142lbs. Again great job!:D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks alot!

I've worked out for 10.5 months. I actually started a little before this journal and then I weighed 135 lbs with clothes and food.

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, im not trying to worry anybody or anything but ive been told lately that if you gain too much weight quickly then your bones will have a tough time dealing with the wait and also you could have arthritic conditions once you get older, any truth to this? For example with how much weight lifeforce gained in about 11 months, 50 pounds in 11 months is too much according to the people who have told me. Even if you take multi-vitamins and calcium your bones dont grow as fast as muscle does. Anybody actually know the answer to this no BS answers.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like bullshyt. Lifeforce is past the point where his bones are still growing. In terms of weight load, I'm positive the bones will be able to take the extra weight, it's a gradual growth of weight, and the bones have to handle the impacts every day, they'll get used to that and get stronger along the way too.

In addition, that's why you drink a liter to 2 liters of milk a day while bulking ;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Semag is spot on. The bones are MUCH stronger than you think they are. The weak spot is the muscle ligaments. They will have to get used to lifting more weight and handle more stress which they do in a couple off weeks. The bones by themselves is capable off handling very heavy weights.

Eating alot isn't the equal off eating bad. If I would bulk by only eating chips, then I would be ****ed when I turn 30. If I eat alot off healthy fat along with the ordinary food, then there is no problem at all. Keep it healthy.

The heart is able to take the extra weight too because it grows in size and strength when I train. An ordinary fat person under fattening process would firstly add fat and the heart would not grow so it had to compensate by pumping more (increasing bloodflow). I've actually lowered my hearts rest rate and my blood pressure is really good considered I'm very stressed this spring. 115/65. The borderline is 140/80.

"In addition, that's why you drink a liter to 2 liters of milk a day while bulking "

haha true!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends also on genetics, my blood pressure is pretty high, but not dangerously so what

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I destroyed some iron!

Warm up!

Deadlift 7x60 kg 132 lbs
Deadlift 4x100 kg 220 lbs
Deadlift 2x120 kg 264 lbs

MAXING!
Deadlift 1x150 kg 330 lbs New Record
Deadlift 0x155 kg 341 lbs

Power Clean 1x95 kg 209 lbs New Record
Power Clean 0x100 kg 220 lbs
Power Clean 0x100 kg 220 lbs

Shrugs 5x110 kg
Shrugs 5x110 kg
Shrugs 5x110 kg
Shrugs 15x80 kg

Good Mornings 5x65 kg New Record
Good Mornings 4x75 kg New Record

Skull Crushers 3x45 kg New Record
Skull Crushers 5x42.5 kg New Record
(didn't do more on my triceps, my arm was feeling numb)

5x pull ups
pull downs 5x70 kg

Yeah of course genetics play a big role in it, I just wanted to illustrate that bulking isn't dangerous.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job man! 150kg sound like a nice number, now you only need to bench 100kg and then you are no more a noob. keep the good work up or im going to hunt you :trouble:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I promise dude. You do enjoy that smiley huh? what happened to the :cool:-one?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the cool one im still using - look at my journal about the update on tanning! well i have to admit i got really inspired by the guy who writes the fake stories at bb.com - he always takes a crowbar with him. also i recently watched the movie "walking tall" where the rock carries a big wooden slat with him. so how about me going around with a baseball bat?! i have to laugh when im only imagining how the people will look when in case i really do this. im thinking about buying one :cool:

decisive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I destroyed some iron!

MAXING!
Deadlift 1x150 kg 330 lbs New Record
Deadlift 0x155 kg 341 lbs
Fvck! you're an industrial machine!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
the cool one im still using - look at my journal about the update on tanning! well i have to admit i got really inspired by the guy who writes the fake stories at bb.com - he always takes a crowbar with him. also i recently watched the movie "walking tall" where the rock carries a big wooden slat with him. so how about me going around with a baseball bat?! i have to laugh when im only imagining how the people will look when in case i really do this. im thinking about buying one :cool:
Are you serious.. haha.. that guy is pretty ****ed in the head... I like him =)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by decisive
Fvck! you're an industrial machine!
Thanks man.. that 150 felt wonderful.. the 95 kg clean felt even better. Try power cleans out some time.. they work the traps really hard.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but i dont know where i should go with basebat/golf club or whatever i chose - you arent allowed to go in malls and restaurants with an obvious weapon??maybe with the wood thing i could pretend i'm comming from the building centre where i bought it lol.

pics, look good!

shirt - has a great form to show off your body
chest - isnt THAT big but has a great shape, a lot better then my
legs - make me wonder why you can _only_ squat 2x130kg:D
back - hmmm....but you couldnt make a good pose.....dont you have someone to take a picture of you....you could make much better poses.
arms - how many inches??
need a little bit more tanning dont you;)
cool hairs
what about a shot of the place where your abs maybe are. your bf isnt the lowest isnt it?how a little bit cutting with me:cool:

ok that was everything i can think of - keep it :up:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks mate. The low resolution cam along with shooting through a mirror seem to make me look fatter than I am. When I flex hard I get veins and stuff on my shoulders and my biceps. I carry some fat but It's alot less than last time. When I hit that 190 I'm gonna cut down hard.

The chest is small, I know.. it won't grow so much, but I feel it's grown a little bit at least since last time. Keeping at it very hard. I'm not too comfortable of asking people to take photos of me when I don't have so much clothes on. Maybe I can ask the girl who come and visit me this weekend if she can take some pics.. and I off her... just to keep it fair haha..

I'm working on the tan ;)

Arms.. haha, well guess... =) They were like 13.6 after I cut down I know.. it's pathetic. If they were bigger I would look alot bigger since they are too small for my body. You won't know how wierd the position was when I took the back pic.. I squatted down on the toilet seat tried to flex and remain completly still while I took a photo behind my back and dodging my head to the side. When I get a digital camera I will take some quality shots.