Lifeforce Weightlifting Journal

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bench Press db 3x33.9 kg 74 lbs
Bench Press db 1x38.9 kg 85 lbs New Record
Bench Press db 1x41.4 kg 91 lbs New Record
Bench Press db 4x33.9 kg 74 lbs

how come that , shouldnt it be first 4x33.9......whatever...fvck i#m out for a cigarette then i update my journal maybe

yeh beach lifter suxx but atleast better then nobody....probably soon i will have to train alone because he wants to join a gym because machines are better or something asdf

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dropped the weight on my chest on the first set. My stabilizers hasn't been strengthened enough to handle the heavier weights. The weights are pretty easy but I shake alot. I'll give you a 4x36.4 next time ;)

C'mon, give it an update will you. Didn't know you smoked. Guess I have a reason to drink at my friends moving in party.

WTF? Is he brain damaged?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i smoke on and off.probably for life, cant get off it. always when i feel nervous or something i need it badly. or in social situations it is hard to resist.

probably people hear what they want to hear. and gaining muscle mass with machines sounds better then eating right and working out hard with free weights.

i will drink , tomorrow , too. have this one long planned. but i feel nervous about it because it is a kind of reunion in a club and then probably they talk sh1t about hey u wanna be a player now then show us blah but i feel insecure about it cauz my hair looks like sh1t and my face is pale with red dots ahh suxx when will the pain end again a thing that i cannot just enjoy but have to do it

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just **** them man, go out and have fun. Your value is not based on how beatiful women you can get at a challenge. It'll be fun to read your adventures anyway. =) It'll be a ****ing blast tomorrow, alot off peopel coming together and getting really really drunk and doing stupid things. It's like being a teen again.

Yeah, it takes a man to lift heavy.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a fvckin lethal db bench dude!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man.. I'm working on power now, wanna reach that 100 kg bench! =)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays workout

W

MAXING (last record 130 kg, 287 lbs)
Deadlift 1x137.5 kg 302.5 lbs too easy
Deadlift 1x145 kg 319 lbs 3 20 kg per side. :cool:

Power Clean 1x85 kg 187 lbs New Record! 100 Kg powerclean here I come!!!

Bent over Rows 5x72.5 160 lbs
Bent over Rows 4x72.5 160 lbs

T-bars 9x50 kg 110 lbs <--- must increase
T-bars 5x50 kg 110 lbs

Skull crushers 4x42.5 kg 93.5 lbs
Skull crushers 3x42.5 kg 93.5 lbs
Skull crushers 0x45 kg 99 lbs no that doesn't mean I'm a ****face now :D

db Shrugs 8x51.4 113 lbs <--- heaviest db, need increase
db Shrugs 5x51.4 113 lbs

Leg raises attached to machine 5x40 kg 88 lbs (cheat)
Leg raises attached to machine 8x30 kg 66 lbs (cheat)
Leg raises attached to machine 10x20 kg 44 lbs

Today I met an old bully at the gym. He spoke with my friend and I saw the perfect oportunity to get revenge. First he said Hi, I didn't respond, then he asked how things was.. .I responeded "good." then I just turned away and did my next set. Later he was benching incline with two 22 lbs dbs. (lightest db). So I walked up beside him where the 113 lbs dbs where and started doing shrugs. It felt good anyway. Damn what a ****ing skinny ass he is, I always thought he was big.

The party was not so fun... it was more off a pre-party for tonight.. tonight is gonna be a blast!!! =) How was yours?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats sweet man :D you shoulda slammed him!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i met an old "bully"(didnt beat me up just made fun of me and scared the **** out of me) last week, i was just looking with disgust at skinny guy with his new glasses, he could only say a very wimpy hello to the +50lbs+contact lenses etcetc version of double....i was like hey yeah im the man now......and went on grinning about his wimpy hello:cool:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha.. too funny man =)

Okey, evening started 3 hours after training. I had my protein drink and left for it. A friend and I got to the place were another friend moved in. Met another guy and my friend. Both had started to drink. The friend I came with had a beer with me and we started to talk and have a great time while we was prepartying. It took a while then another friend came. Another didn't show, that was lycky because we didn't have space for more people. Sadly my friend hadn't invited any girls. Then another one showed.

Anyway, we started to play poker and drink beer. It was really fun because I won some ****. Then we had some more to drink and everyone had fun. Then we watched a ****ed up movie and we made the agreement to take one sip for every character that spoke, it was hard because we were drunk so we just drank all the time instead. We drank a 5 litre can in 30 minutes. We talked about gym, there was a guy who wanted to join us to workout. He asked how much I benched, I said 41 kg.

We were really drunk after all this and we wanted to go to the bars. One guy was ****ing berserk and started to hit on everything that moved. When we were walking he just ran away literally ran away and started to hit on some girls 100 meter away.

Well after struggling for an hour to get to the first pub which usually only takes 10 minutes to walk we got to the pub. Before that the friend who hit on girls was nearly to be beat up when he screamed in the ear off someone who passed. Then two others off my friends had a long argument over if they should throw an empty bottle of bear at a car. They decided they should but they missed.

When we got to the pub, it had just closed. We were angry and several kicks at the wall and me throwing my newly open beer to the wall was necesssary to calm the bunch down. We talked a little with some girls at a party who were standing on a balcony. We wanted to come up, after a while the argument ended by telling them to go to hell.

So we wanted to go to another pub. A daring road off several 100 meters was before oss. The guy who hit on the girls ran across the street and started to pick a fight with someone. He was outnumbered so I ran up to his side and tried to avoid it. It was all OK.

After a long walk and some peeing we discovered that this pub was closed to. We had the choice to go to a club with mature ladies or young chicks. After some argument we chose the young chicks club. But the friend who hosted the party was chased by the guy who hit on chicks. He just disappeared so we had to search for him. It took like 40 minutes but all off a sudden he ran out from a bush and tried to scare me. He said he had found a really nice chair to sit in and he had done that for like 30 minutes.

We had a really long walk to the pub which involved several pick-ups and one "Go away or I'll call the police". We met up with two more people. We couldn't find the pub so we went to mcdonalds instead. One friend departed along with the other people we met. Once inside the guy who hit on chicks, walked around and hit on every girl at mcdonalds. He got rejected all times.

After mcdonalds we walked to another pub, but the guard was an ******* and guy who hit on chicks started to pick a fight with him. It went well, no broken nose because we got our friend away in time. Then we found a bike which a friend off mine borrowed, then we went home.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy ass workout!

Warm-up
Squats 7x45
Squats 5x65
Squats 3x85

Workout

Squats 5x115 kg 253 lbs
Squats 4x120 kg 264 lbs
Squats 3x125 kg 275 lbs
ATTG Squat 4x105 kg 231 lbs
(didn't manage more)

Front Squats 5x60 kg
Front Squats 5x60 kg

(Speed)
SLDL 3x60 kg 132 lbs
SLDL 3x60 kg 132 lbs
SLDL 3x60 kg 132 lbs
SLDL 3x60 kg 132 lbs
SLDL 3x60 kg 132 lbs

Military press 4x50 kg
Military press 3x50 kg
Push press 5x55 kg

4x40 kg straight bar curl

I was exhausted by now, skipped the calves because my joints were hurting.

Met the same dude today, he was curling 20 kg, so when a friend warmed up on 40 kg bench I curled it 4 times in between. Hahaha...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey double, hey lifeforce.

great to see you guys still around here.

speaking of bullies and the like - i remember about a year ago i was 'seeing' this girl for about 2 weeks. she was totally my type and all but after a while she went off with this 'boxer' who had a problem with me for some reason (i stood up for my mate when this guy was provoking him - prob the first to ever do this to him lol)

anyway he got with the hb8 and ever since whenever he sees me he tries to stare me out of it. i suppose its an insecurity thing ('hey look i got the girl, what ya gonna do about it?!')

id say hes about 11.5 stone and not too big at all - maybe a little taller than me tho.

anyway, now 22lbs heavier i am not one bit scared of this fvck. i never really was but was never really confident in myself and my strength.

hed prob kill me still but id say if i got a hold of his neck (with my strong arms lol) id be able to get a good few heavy hits in.

by next summer, if hes still up to his tricks il prob go over to him and say' whats ur problem?' and see his reaction when i rip off my shirt to reveal a 10%bf 190lbs body! LOL! :p

sorry for the rant - my adreneline is pumping now... lol!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey silverwex, hey lifeforce.

great to see new posts from you men:)

i think if you have a hard punch and hit the right place like throat or chin with full force then most people are knocked out but whatever. soon you can grin at both the guy and the girl - the guy because you're stronger now and the girl because she did the wrong choice:D

good lifeforce, maybe i should join a gym, want to get some revenge as well;) but why only 4x40? at least 7x40 should have been possible, but you didnt want to redicule him totally or?

you'r keeping the reps on the military press very low dude. i made a wish today that i reach the 7x50kg in one month or less! i'm up from 6x26kg to 5x45kg in 2,5month so i should be doable. benchmaster needs to get his military press and bent overrows up to improve his bench.

cool story, man. but i cant see where you made an azz of you on the entire city? the guy who hitted on everything lol he made an azz of himself i didnt want to be him the next day. hopefully he decides to make a transformation that no one regognizes it's him;) haha one time me and a friend wanted to "borrow" 2bikes,too. but we of course had no key for them so we decided to throw them in the bush 200metres away. talking about being an azz:rolleyes: but it's cool to have friends that at least try to do some pick ups at least it's entertaining.

41kg bench, gratz to your new record padawan. but the best part was the guy who waited 30minutes to try to scare you lol

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey double, hey silverwex

Sounds good man, you can probably scare him now. Big guys get big respect. Anyways, I've found that if you get a bear hug at a person they are pretty much toast. Haha.. 190 10 % bf body, that's a mouthful.

You do that, working out in that place must be really lonely after a while. No one to have as a role model or inspiration.

Yeah, the military presses are low reps, I build strenght, 3-5 rep range or less if I go 5,4,3,2,1 increasing weight every time. Anyway, you're increase is really good!

It was a straight bar, it's a little heavier than ez ones. What kind of bar do you use? Straight or ez?

I really made an ass, I was a loudmouthed drunkard who told everyone to shut the **** up. That's so mature double, throw bikes in a bush, what if my friend had been hiding there? ;)

Bah, I think 41.6 kg is pretty ok. :mad:

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey life, hey double.

life are u benching 41kg? thought u were doing much more than that?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey silver, hey life

umm then im alot more immature than you life i tell people to shut up if im sober, too. dont mean it, if something is funny or so i say it too. one time i told my mum to shut the **** up and she laughed.....so probably it's true that actual words are only 7percent of the conversation.......cause i just mean it friendly i am so nice:D also every second word that comes out of my mouth is nigga or monkey. i guess people that dont know me better think im one of the most stupid meatheads in the world. normally i should grow up but i only get younger. only thing that grows is my chest. the funny thing is that i said so often nigga that many friends say it now, too. so now i have to take responsibility and stop it.

i curl with EaZy bar. yeh keep upping the military press, as i already said:cool:

yeh it would be really hard if the internet wouldnt exist. but so i have you and other guys as a virtual workout partner, not as good as in reallife but it is okay.

the41kg was a joke@silver

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, ok. actually i shpuldnt be laughing, im only benching 60kg max at the mo. im not making good gains really at all.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 41.6 kg bench is what each dumbell weigh =)

Yeah, I tell people stuff like that too, and I push them and stuff just for fun. As long as you smile you can tell a girl anything :D Haha, that's too funny about your friends, someone is gonna be beat up if they persist on this

Thank god, I thought I was miles behind you double on the barbell curls.

You are so kind double, we will always be there for you.

Try switching exercise silverwex, try db curls instead, IMO they build strenght and mass better. EDIT: I meant db bench press.