Lifeforce Weightlifting Journal

Slump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
It's hard to percieve it in any other way. If you wanna bust my chops, the first line would be sufficient.

Cool lift anyway, 180 is pretty strong, double your weight. I'm at 150 kg at 80.5 with shoes and clothes and food. Only been training for 11 months and I had a heart problem which kept me from improving my deads for many months. But now I go for 200 kg, hopefully I'll be there in august. Good luck with your training.
Hehe, whereabouts in Sweden do you live? I am located in Göteborg.
Keep up the good work man.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trevligt med en annan svensk här alltså! Vill inte va ett arsle mot dig, ditt inlägg kändes lite överlägset, ledsen om jag överreagerde. Jag är en norrköpingsbo.

Tack mannen! har du någon journal nånstans?

Slump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Trevligt med en annan svensk här alltså! Vill inte va ett arsle mot dig, ditt inlägg kändes lite överlägset, ledsen om jag överreagerde. Jag är en norrköpingsbo.

Tack mannen! har du någon journal nånstans?
Hehe, det var verkligen inte meningen att låta överlägsen - det var ju någon som frågade vad det betydde... tänkte bara att man kunde hjälpa till genom att rätta stavningen. :)
Nej, jag har inte någon journal uppe... inte än iaf. Fortsätt med det du gör, ser ut att gå jävligt bra för dig :)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okej, jo men då vet jag hur jag ska stava nästa gång. Tack så mycket, ska köra hårt, tänker satsa på lite styrketävlingar nästa år. Kör hårt själv.

Det är typ en kille på gymmet som alltid maxar samtidigt som jag gör det, har haft otur med honom, först i knäböjen, sen i militärpressen och sen när jag bänkade, och han tog mer i allt. Fick lite samma känsla. När jag precis har pallat 150 kg så kommer du o drar mer... =D

Semag: It's the secret swedish brotherhood. We're after your toaster, beware! =D

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it did start almost as a fight.....but then the two lost swedish souls found each other.....what a lovely story full of emotions and a happy ending :flowers: are you discussing how of you will represnt the swedish lifting team in the next olympia?

Slump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, kanske lika bra att ta detta på engelska.

It looks like you got the same "problems" as me - My legs are strong compared to the rest of my body, or at least it used to be so before my rows went way up these last couple of months. It's pretty sick - I squat 145kg for 3reps ass to grass and I barbell row 150kg for 10reps.

It's about time for my legs to become my "strong side" again. Going to take good care of my diet and rest a lot this summer and will strive for a squat @ 180kg. Hey, even if I won't reach my goals I might as well set high standards - reach for the sky baby :crackup: :cheer:

Guys, it's time to show people how it's supposd to be done :p

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Warm up before workotu)

Squat 5x125 kg 275 lbs New Record
Squat 3+1assistx130 kg 286 lbs New Record
Squat 2x130 kg 286 lbs
Squat 3x125 kg 275 lbs
I think I was tired since yesterday. I also noticed I only go about 85° down instead of paralell, I will not up weights to 5x130 next week, instead I will go lower at 125 kg.

Speed SLDL: 3x60 kg 132 lbs perfect muscle contact
Speed SLDL: 3x80 kg 176 lbs too heavy
Speed SLDL: 3x60 kg 132 lbs

Push press 5x65 kg 142 lbs New Record

Farmer's walk 36 m 51.4 kg 113 lbs per db New Record
Farmer's walk 38 m 51.4 kg 113 lbs per db New Record
(got no heavier db)

Shrugs 5x51.4 kg 113 lbs <-- grip was dead after FW.

Throw db overhead 1x16.4 kg 40 lbs
Throw db overhead 1x18.9 kg 45 lbs
Throw db overhead 1x23.9 kg 55 lbs
Throw db overhead 1x26.4 kg 60 lbs
Throw db overhead 1x31.4 kg 70 lbs
Throw db overhead 0x34.2 kg 75 lbs
Throw db overhead 1x34.2 kg 75 lbs
(never tried before)

(stretching)

Weight: 79.8 kg 175 lbs with clothes, without shoes.

Felt like an OK workout.

Double: yes actually we do. I'm so emotional right now I could kill myself and everyone around me.

Slump: **** dude, are your barbell rows for real or do you mean deadlifts? Good luck with acheiving your goal!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to put a smiley after it, nothing is wrong everything is super. =)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha you deserve a ***** slap with my :trouble:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha ! You don't want to turn me on do you?

I watched the movie standing tall, that was one of the better movies I've ever seen!!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes "standing tall" is all fine except i had to watch it with some ignorants who dont know how to squat/tan/chest shave etc. also pretty unrealistic that he drunk beer instead of injecting

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
injecting beer :rolleyes: chest shaving.. haha :crackup:

How's it going with the whole walking around with a baseball bat?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

i meant i think the movie is unrealistic. not because he is unbeatable but because he drinks beer, and you dont see him eat any protein. And with this body, come on some winstrol injecting would be a little bit more realistic than drinking beer with his old buddys :rolleyes: if the movies would be kept more realistic like the rock drinking a protein shake instead of beer, or brad pitt in troja eating ****loadz of meat than the people would understand much better the bodybuilding lifestyle and i wouldnt be faced with **** questions about the food im eating. ****ing unrealistic movies ruining everything for us!

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man... keep up with the posting, i need something to read while i'm not doing the homework I should be doing. ;)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well seems like we have to accept that he's now mainly posting on bodybuilding.com cauz of his powerlifting/olympiclifting aspirations or whatever :(

decisive

Don Juan
Reaction score
aaawww

Double! if he leaves, you can become the new 'Lifeforce'!

haha

can I be the new 'double'?