Lifeforce Weightlifting Journal

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh it feels a bit strange when the other person isn't a bodybuilder and thinks you are one hell of a narcist or whatever. but im always saying you gotta be a man about things:cool: the idea with the girl sounds the best!

haha good job

do you measure with the arm hanging or in biceps pose(but unflexed) i have 33cm or 34cm , talking about being pathetic! i proabably have one of the strongest arms for that pathetic size, even BEFORE cutting.16cm wrists what should i say

edit:im going for a tan now, after that i will buy a halfchicken with fries, isnt life great:cool:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
todays workout

Bench maxing 0x95 kg :/

Db presses 4x36.4 kg 80 lbs per db
Db presses 2x36.4 kg 80 lbs per db

Incline presses 2x31.4 kg 69 lbs

Biceps curl (straight) 5x37.5 kg
Biceps curl (straight) 3x37.5 kg
Biceps curl (straight) 6x35 kg

Clean and jerk 1x45 kg
Clean and jerk 1x55 kg
Clean and jerk 1x60 kg
Clean and jerk 1x70 kg
Clean and jerk 0x85 kg
Clean and jerk 1x75 kg
Clean and jerk 1x80 kg <--- very sketchy

Lousy pass... I'm gonna take a few days off and come back and do some heavy squatting.

I measure flexed + biceps pose.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh okay then i am relieved - 35,5cm 13,97inches cold flexed i think 15inches would look OK.

95kg is very much......your bench gains have been very good in the last weeks.......but yeh taking some days off suxx but is sometimes necessary :/ best wishes

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man.. your arms are as big (or small) as mine! They just won't grow.

I couldn't stay away from the gym.

MAXING SQUAT (old record 137.5 kg - 302.5 lbs)

Squat 1x145 kg 319 lbs NEW record

SLDL 4x120 kg 264 lbs New Record
SLDL 1x120 kg 264 kg (my callupes or what it's called below the finger ripped off last time so I have a really big hole in my hand which hurt alot, that's why I didn't do more reps)

Speed benching 3x40 kg 88 lbs

Snatch 3x20 kg 44 lbs
Snatch 1x40 kg 88 lbs
Snatch 1x45 kg 99 lbs
Snatch 1x50 kg 110 lbs
Snatch 1x55 kg 121 lbs
Snatch 1x60 kg 132 lbs
Snatch 0x65 kg 142 lbs <-- not enough drive
Snatch 1x65 kg 142 lbs New record
(never done before)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:cool:

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce, why are you doing so many sets of each exercise?

Flame me if im being stupid but i keep my sets and reps low.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm training for strength not hyperthrophy, so it works a little differenbt. I did many sets because I didn't know how to do the correct form on the exercises, so I trained it up.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read over at bb.com that you're taking a week off. just a rumour or are you for real bro?too bad, i didnt workout today and now i cant even read a new workout entry of you. cant you just post a fake journal entry or something

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm taking a week off, I've burned myself out. I'm guessing you're thinking big? =)

Sorry I've not responded here. :(

Here are some good reading on this months increases in maxes:

Major Lifts

Squat 287 to 319 = +32 lbs
Deadlift 287 to 330 = +43 lbs
Bench 165 to 198 = +33 lbs

Olympic Lifting

Power Cleans 176 to 209 = +33 lbs
Clean and Jerk 0 to 165 = +165 lbs
Snatch 0 to 142 lbs = +142 lbs

Misc. Lifts

Db Bench 80x80 to 91+91 = +22 lbs
Biceps curl 99 to 99 = 0 lbs
Skull Crushers 4x88 to 3x99 = +11 lbs
Military Press 3x110 to 5x110 = 0 lbs
Bent over Roes 5x154 to 5x159 = +5 lbs

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes im trying to think big cauz you need a good mindset to achieve stuff, or what do you mean?

*whistlesinnocently*:D

i was/am totally burned always tired and stufffffffff.....but need to get rippppppppppped.....6days rest must be enough!think big!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know there are no better way to spot whos guilty than if they whistle =D

Think big... get cut.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't stay away from the gym.. I felt really refreshed after resting this much.

Warm-up
Bench 9x20 kg
Bench 6x40 kg
Bench 3x65 kg

Training:
Bench 4x75 kg 165 lbs
Bench 3x75 kg 165 lbs
Bench 3x75 kg 165 lbs
Bench 3x77.5 kg 170 lbs
Bench 3x80 kg 176 lbs PR!

(I paused at the bottom on every rep)

(warm-uo snatch)
Snatch 1x65 kg 142 lbs <-- ugly form
Snatch 0x65 kg 142 lbs
Snatch 1x65 kg 142 lbs
Snatch 1x70 kg PR! 154 lbs
Snatch 0x75 kg 165 lbs (could've pulled it if I'd have the right mindset)

Clean and Jerk 1x70 kg 154 lbs
Clean and Jerk 1x75 kg 165 lbs
Clean and Jerk 1x80 kg PR! 176 lbs
Clean and Jerk 0x85 kg 187 lbs
I can pull alot more in this exercise if I had a better technique.. now I almost do a push press to get the weight up.

Rack pulls 8x95 kg hahaha... was just checking that my hand could pull weight or if it hurted again after the callupe came off.
Rack pulls 2x150 kg 330 lbs
Rack pulls 5x130 kg 287 lbs
At the knees, was exhaused after all OL.

Increased OL total by 22 lbs today, second time lifting.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is a callupe`?? whats up with your hand have i missed something??

good job on the bench. i would love to participate in the bench press upping but i cant.

to the olympic lifts i cant say much.....i dont even know how they look, and i dont know how difficult they are.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Callupe it's a different name for finger. I lost my index finger so I had to glue it back.

nah kidding, callupses are the hardend part at the base of the finger, you know the ones that ache after heavy deadlifts.

Well if I pulled 150 kg at the national competition in sweden I would place 10th. 11th place a person pulled 147.5, the winner pulled 247.5 kg, which I'm about to smash to bits when I get stronger. I've only done olympic lifting twice, so 150 kg isn't shameful. I have problem with the technique, not the strenght. =)

Thanks man on the bench part, I understand, you're cutting now. :/ What can we do without the loudmouthed double who scream... "lift ****ing heavier! Up the ****ing weights!" "Eat more! Eat til you puke!".

Slump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Callupe it's a different name for finger. I lost my index finger so I had to glue it back.

nah kidding, callupses are the hardend part at the base of the finger, you know the ones that ache after heavy deadlifts.

Well if I pulled 150 kg at the national competition in sweden I would place 10th. 11th place a person pulled 147.5, the winner pulled 247.5 kg, which I'm about to smash to bits when I get stronger. I've only done olympic lifting twice, so 150 kg isn't shameful. I have problem with the technique, not the strenght. =)

Thanks man on the bench part, I understand, you're cutting now. :/ What can we do without the loudmouthed double who scream... "lift ****ing heavier! Up the ****ing weights!" "Eat more! Eat til you puke!".
Not to be an ass, but it's called callous, not callupe. :D

cal·lous Audio pronunciation of "callous" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kls)
adj.

1. Having calluses; toughened: callous skin on the elbow.
2. Emotionally hardened; unfeeling: a callous indifference to the suffering of others.

oh, 150kg DL for 10th place? What weight class is that? I'm pulling 180kg after 3 sessions of DL after taking a year off from performing the excercise. Nice journal, bro - keep it up! :up:

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

hehe it is good to live in sweden. than i would do olympic lifting, too. 250kg rack pulls, you can maybe achieve even without roids?

didnt mean because im cutting, but because of my shoulders! decline benching is possible but the rack doesnt work for decline....ok i have the beachlifter but he never done deadlifts so with increasing weight it will be very difficult for him to help me.

yeah whats up now. finally i explained to all people that you gotta eat all the time and that cardio is bad for the body. that eating at mc donalds is better than eating vegetables.....and now i'm doing the complete opposite. people are used to see me eating fruitbars on the dancefloor and while playing soccer. nobody understands cutting and bulking cycles, so now they probably think i'm totally insane. maybe i can scream now something like WHAT THE **** YOU CANT EAT AN APPLE IT HAS ****ING FRUITSUGAR GET A CLUE FATAZZ.......but the bulking thing was way cooler :/

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slump
Not to be an ass, but it's called callous, not callupe. :D

cal·lous Audio pronunciation of "callous" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kls)
adj.

1. Having calluses; toughened: callous skin on the elbow.
2. Emotionally hardened; unfeeling: a callous indifference to the suffering of others.

oh, 150kg DL for 10th place? What weight class is that? I'm pulling 180kg after 3 sessions of DL after taking a year off from performing the excercise. Nice journal, bro - keep it up! :up:
I'm not writing journals to get english lessons.

Not deadlift, clean and jerk + snatch total. Weightclass is 85- kg. What's your weight?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
:rolleyes:

hehe it is good to live in sweden. than i would do olympic lifting, too. 250kg rack pulls, you can maybe achieve even without roids?

didnt mean because im cutting, but because of my shoulders! decline benching is possible but the rack doesnt work for decline....ok i have the beachlifter but he never done deadlifts so with increasing weight it will be very difficult for him to help me.

yeah whats up now. finally i explained to all people that you gotta eat all the time and that cardio is bad for the body. that eating at mc donalds is better than eating vegetables.....and now i'm doing the complete opposite. people are used to see me eating fruitbars on the dancefloor and while playing soccer. nobody understands cutting and bulking cycles, so now they probably think i'm totally insane. maybe i can scream now something like WHAT THE **** YOU CANT EAT AN APPLE IT HAS ****ING FRUITSUGAR GET A CLUE FATAZZ.......but the bulking thing was way cooler :/
Rack pulls aren't hard at all, olympic lifting is clean and jerk + snatch, not rack pulls. =D

oh yeah man, I forgot about the problem with your shoulder, I really hope it gets better.

hahaha... you should go to ricki lake on the topic "My friend eat at mcdonalds and says my vegatble diet is bad"

Double enters (crowd go boooooo)

Ricki: You eat at mcdonalds and eat all the time, don't you worry what people around you will think. Do you know what you do to yourself?
Double: STFU up the weights!!!
Ricki: Yes, I understand that the habit is very deep in you, but we are gonna change that today aren't we?
Doubles skinny friend: Yes
Crowd: Booooooooo
Ricki: What was the first warning signals you got when you met double:
Doubles skinny friend: Well, I noticed he was eating alot, and that he was getting very muscular. I think he might have tried steroids. And he stole my girl
Crowd: boooooooooooooo
Ricki: Double, why do you persist on eating as much as you do, don't you understand what will happen to you?
Double: Yeah, I will get ****ing huge... check it out ladies... *rip of shirt and do most muscluar*
Guys in crowd: booooooo
Girls in crowd: *whistles*
(Double sits down)
Ricki: Don't you understand that you hurt your friends?
Double: They are pussies who don't know how to squat!
Ricki: Well I understand, what have you learnt here tonight double?
Ricki: Well, now after the 10 minute commercial we're gonna met a boy who likes to eat his poo, stay tuned.
*fade to commercial*

Slump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I'm not writing journals to get english lessons.

Not deadlift, clean and jerk + snatch total. Weightclass is 85- kg. What's your weight?
Ah ok. Didn't mean it as an insult or so if you percieved it that way. :p
I'm at 90kg.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to percieve it in any other way. If you wanna bust my chops, the first line would be sufficient.

Cool lift anyway, 180 is pretty strong, double your weight. I'm at 150 kg at 80.5 with shoes and clothes and food. Only been training for 11 months and I had a heart problem which kept me from improving my deads for many months. But now I go for 200 kg, hopefully I'll be there in august. Good luck with your training.