Lifeforce Weightlifting Journal

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice seeing you doing bent over rows. underhand or overhand?

No, still not there. I try stop complaining that you can't do more jokes BUT I HAVE NO FVCKING WHEY, NO WHEY!! i mean i have normal protein powder but that isn't the same. i feel very nervous about my gains, feel me dude?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sazuki, well everyone's body is different. or do you think i do this because it's fun? IT IS HORRIBLE! when i had you're calorie and protein intake i made slow gains(and i just started lifting!!). my workout partner was also a very skinny guy......well he takes one protein shake/day and eats pretty normal. guess who gained almost 10kg in the last 2,5months and who gained 0kg(but some strength gains)?BCCA's are for rich boys and i don't want to make the carb intake to high, because then i will gain too much fat. but thanx for your concern, that one with the whey maffia was really funny, made me laugh:D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no real right or wrong in bodybuilding. Just go what works for both off you.

I do overhand bent over rows. I'm thinking off exchanging the T-bars for a while to bent over rows... and get my little special project rolling. =)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
project "lat flare"? why don't you do them underhand then you have chin ups and bentoverrows for biceps and close bench and dips for triceps.....but the real reason is we can make a better challenge:D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just say I'm experimenting a little double =) well... I'll se what I can do man ;) edit: btw, has the whey arrived yet?

Did a funny workout two days ago:

Squat 20x75 kg
Squat 30x45 kg

I had a really bad sourness for 6 days after my last workout with squats so I think my CNS wasn't all that recovered.

Military presses 6x45 kg
Military presses 4x45 kg

Shoulder presses 6-8? 16.4 kg
Shoulder presses 4x 16.4 kg
pathetic

Lateral raises 8x11.4 kg
Lateral raises 6x11.4 kg

Biceps curls 4 or 5x40 kg
Biceps cheat curls 4x40 kg

Farmer's walk with db 48.9 kg 107 lbs each - just walked around
Farmer's walk with db 51.4 kg 113 lbs each - just walked around

Walking around with 60 kg on my chest 132 lbs

Walking around with 105 kg 231 lbs olympic bar

End note.. I really need to improve my forearms

weight: 165 lbs without clothes in the morning

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the whey(7kg) and the whey weight gainer has arrived, the sun shines, i'm off roaccutane and now i'm going to see my dermatologist, and if he allows me to go tanning i'm probably the happiest person on earth =]]] man am i happy today :D

military press is looking good man, when do you shoot new pictures, i wanna see some cut body, getting sick of watching my lil gut =]

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce

Walking around with 105 kg 231 lbs olympic bar

End note.. I really need to improve my forearms

weight: 165 lbs without clothes in the morning
LOL funny stuff letz go shopping with 100kg on our shoulder just to show we can ;]
...yeh me2 i'm thinking of implementing 10-20xwrist and reverse wrist curls along with my 10xreverse biceps curl on my chest/leg day.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
the whey(7kg) and the whey weight gainer has arrived, the sun shines, i'm off roaccutane and now i'm going to see my dermatologist, and if he allows me to go tanning i'm probably the happiest person on earth =]]] man am i happy today :D

military press is looking good man, when do you shoot new pictures, i wanna see some cut body, getting sick of watching my lil gut =]
Finally =) yeah your happiness really shines from your posts.

Thanks man. I want to get them up a little, my shoulders are very weak. :/

You'll have to wait a little mate, when I was sick my cutting was all ****ed up, I think I lost muscle instead off fat, I lowered my BF a little, veins are visibile and stuff. I'm still not cut. I would have abs if I had trained them more earlier. I'm waiting with the pics ;) How about you? You're really coming along in your bulk.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL funny stuff letz go shopping with 100kg on our shoulder just to show we can ;]
...yeh me2 i'm thinking of implementing 10-20xwrist and reverse wrist curls along with my 10xreverse biceps curl on my chest/leg day.
That's good mate, those muscles are the major part of the forearm. the flexors will give you mass on the lower part off the forearm, it really looks great.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Lf , Great that your back to work ...

I hope that i can find time as things are getting difficult for me being in the last year of medicine faculty . It's like i go to college in the morning then have classes till 9 p.m . However i think i will be in the gym soon after not going for a week or so becuase of this busy schedule but i don't think i can write or asses my journal with you guys . I think i need motivation becuase im not eating well and not working out with the passion and desire that used to be .

Tell me guys if how many times do you take your whey protein and whether do you take it during your non working-out days or not ?? if one scoop gives me 20 grams of protein and im now 1.74 cm 65 kilos .

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
today was a non-work out day and i took about 5x60g Whey protein + protein from real foods. but most people call me mental insane for it so i wouldn't say that this amount is normal:D

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you, lifeforce. yeah but hopefully through memory effect you will gain them easily back. i want to post my next pictures after my heavy bulk has ended, which will probably be in 6weeks. but watch for details my journal update tomorrow where i will reveal my interesting thoughts about the current situation and my future plans:p ......and damn i'm on roa again...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HB_Hunter
Hey Lf , Great that your back to work ...

I hope that i can find time as things are getting difficult for me being in the last year of medicine faculty . It's like i go to college in the morning then have classes till 9 p.m . However i think i will be in the gym soon after not going for a week or so becuase of this busy schedule but i don't think i can write or asses my journal with you guys . I think i need motivation becuase im not eating well and not working out with the passion and desire that used to be .

Tell me guys if how many times do you take your whey protein and whether do you take it during your non working-out days or not ?? if one scoop gives me 20 grams of protein and im now 1.74 cm 65 kilos .
Hey man. Sad to hear it, medicine is really the hardcore way to go. I hope you get your motivation back.

Anyway. I take 6 scoops of whey and 1 litre of milk and drink it during the day. That's like 225 g off protein. When I work out I drink like a scoop off whey before and then 5 scoops after. I take it on all days. =) 1 scoop of mine is 35 g.

Double though, he's just insane.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you, lifeforce. yeah but hopefully through memory effect you will gain them easily back. i want to post my next pictures after my heavy bulk has ended, which will probably be in 6weeks. but watch for details my journal update tomorrow where i will reveal my interesting thoughts about the current situation and my future plans:p ......and damn i'm on roa again...
So you didn't get off it... man! That stuff causes cramps and stuff. Isn't it any chance you can get on benzoyl peroxide?

I think most off the muscle is back though. I'm dying to read about your future plans and have you have it at the moment. I'll have my first workout on the 5x5 program tomorrow too so be sure to check here too =)

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy guys ..aren't you aware of the Whey protein side-effects ?? I mean for example farting too much ??

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HB_Hunter
Buy guys ..aren't you aware of the Whey protein side-effects ?? I mean for example farting too much ??

Oh I'm aware alright. :(

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
farting has more to do with the lactose in the milk and some whey proteins. and i focus more on the sideeffect that is bigger muscles.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude sure i will watch ya...others read their daily newspaper i read my daily lifeforce weightlifting journal:)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays workout

warm-up
Db bench press 8x16.4 kg 36 lbs
Db bench press 5x21.4 kg 47 lbs

workout
Db bench press 5x28.9 kg 63.5 lbs
Db bench press 4x31.4 kg 69 lbs
Db bench press 2x33.9 kg 74.5 lbs
Db bench press 1x36.4 kg 80 lbs

Ordinary bench 1x75 kg 165 lbs
Ordinary bench Almost1x80 kg 176 lbs

warm up
biceps curl 8x20 kg 44 lbs

workout
ez biceps curl 4x40 kg 88 lbs
ez biceps curl 1x45 kg 99 lbs
ez biceps curl 3x40 kg 88 lbs
7 Chin-ups
4 chin ups with 5 kg 11 lbs weight attached

----- grip etc... -----

Walking 1 lap (about 30 meters) with 70 kg 154 lbs in my arms (against chest, not holding a barbell)
Walking 1 lap with 80 kg in my arms 176 lbs

Power shrugs with db 4x51.4 kg 113 lbs
Power shrugs with db 5x51.4 kg 113 lbs

Weight: 165 lbs without clothes in the morning.

Pretty freaky workout. I injured my forearms when the skin was trapped between two plates of weight when I carried them around. People looked at me in the gym alot. Pretty strange exercises I did. Especially when I walked around with the weight plates in my arms.

Farting is a side effect I'm willing to take to get a good looking body.

Haha.. yeah, thanks mate. =) Looking forward on your update.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I got my captains of crush grippers today. I closed the 100 lbs gripper, was about a cm from closing the 140 lbs gripper. My grip is weaker than I thought. But bear in mind I was pretty exhausted in my forearms after my workout.