Lifeforce Weightlifting Journal

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squat 6x100 kg 220 lbs
Squat 6x100 kg 220 lbs
Squat 2x100 kg ******* interupted my set.
Squat 4x100 kg 220 lbs

I can probably do more, but we don't have a squat rack at my gym, so I stop when it gets somewhat heavy. Did them with great form for the first time, I usually get really shaky at 100 kg.

SLDL alotx70 154 lbs
SLDL alotx70 154 lbs
SLDL alotx75 165 lbs

worked on form because I have hurt my back on this exercise before. Can probably pull 100 kg on sldl too.

Military press 7x40 kg 88 lbs
Military press 8x35 kg 77 lbs
Military press, don't remember this one

can't seem to do them right.

Upright rows 7x35 kg
Upright rows 5x35 kg

standing Calves raises 12x90 kg 198 lbs
standing Calves raises 10x100 kg 220 lbs
standing Calves raises 6x95 kg 209 lbs

Seated calves raise 7x142 kg 312 lbs

Did without shoes so I couldn't go hardcore because it hurts like hell.

Weight: we'll see on saturday ;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf happened to my last post?

Deadlift 6x120 kg 264 lbs
Deadlift 8x100 kg 220 lbs
Deadlift 5x100 kg 220 lbs
Deadlift 8x100 kg 220 lbs

T-bars 10x45 kg 99 lbs
T-bars 6x50 kg 110 lbs

Seated rows 6 off ?? weight

6 or 7 Dips with 11.5 kg attached
8 dips with 10 kg attached
6 dips with 10 kg attached

Close grip bench 8x50 kg 110 lbs
Close grip bench 6x50 kg 110 lbs
Close grip bench 6x55 kg 121 lbs

Did some military presses too, to get my shoulder strenght up.

WEIGHT around 172 lbs

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your close grip bench sounds good, was it always like that?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be fooled by it... sometimes it can be very bad and talk **** behind my back, bad childhood you know, people always tossing it around :D

nah, it's gotten a little stronger, I think triceps is one off my strongest muscles in comparison to my others. I like the close grip exercise very much, always leaves me sore. Combined with dips it's really a killer.

Anyways, it's been a while... how's your training going?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhhh what a poor close grip bench *cuddle*:D

I think for me it's the other way my breast is stronger than my triceps, at least it looks so.

Well, when you remember I stopped training because of roaccutane....well it got better with time and I restarted training 2weeks ago.
But couldn't go hardcore because I was kinda ill and I still have no real eating plan.

I have to say life went really downhill since I had to stop working out. It all fit together, but for the worse. First stopped training and tanning, than stopped taking protein, than restarted eating sw33t choclates and pizza, than restarted downloading p0rn and...., than restarted smoking because I couldn't handle my personal x-mas, than restarted being desperate for girls/pvssy and also restarted being too scared to approach, restarted caring much what others think, lost much dominance and aggressivness, because of that lost confidence and self esteem, and because of that finally lost the happiness I had achieved after YEARS of effort - most(of course not all) improvements were GONE.

That got me wondering because compared with other people my body seems to be much more sensitive to these kind of stuff. But what works for other people doesn't help me. I need a healthy lifestyle. And I need a big aim that I want really really bad - and that is a muscular body(and I mean muscular not unnatural steroid pumped bodybuilding figure, though I have respect for their big dedication to weight lifting). So I asked myself do I just want it? But also don't want to abstain from the short pleasures like drinking, much socializing,etc? Than I will always just have an average body(okay in times of fast food and not doing sports it's above average lol). Or do I want it THAT bad that I will do almost everything to achieve it. And genetically disadvantaged and steroids only as an last resort I WILL HAVE TO GIVE EVERYTHING I CAN. Do I want it so bad that I will cut my social life down? Do I want it so bad that I will spend all my money for food? I reflected about that for a while. Average life has it's pleasures. But that shorttime pleasures are nothing against the feeling of being a man on a mission and having an incredible big ****. If you dedicate yourself to an aim that YOU choose, things like girl problems can't bring you down. Your are no match-ball that other people can kick around because you have a mission to accomplish and no time for bullsh1t. At the weekend I was begged/told to go out and get drunken, insulted as being a loser not going out, had been offered rides and stuff. But I resisted(it was very hard) and preferred staying at home to eat, sleep, read and play some online game. Yup, if I wasn't so cool I would be a nerd.

I need big goals that keep me going so my first aim is 75kg/165lb's at beginning of may.
My stats before 2 weeks were 63,5kg/140lb's, my current stats are 65kg/144lb's. The hard part will be 70kg++. But even if I have to gain some fat I will not care, I will just cut down after I reached around 80kg. I think high bodyfat levels are easily cut down without losing muscle mass, the hard part is only from flat stomach to six pack. And personally I care more about being strong and looking strong than about looking like a model with 8pack. But of course I dont wanna be a fatazz.

My height is 1,75m/5'09" and bodyfat 15%(estimated)

Best Lifts are currently:
squat: 5x55kg
deads: 4x65kg
bench: 8x50kg
bicep curl: 9x28kg
military press: 7x26kg
chin ups: 8
bent-over-rows: dunno

I'm currently thinking about my choice of food, because stuff like pure cottage cheese/tuna just make me wanna puke. The problem is not that they taste bad but that at the moment I can't eat them or I really puke(I did). Because of all the wimpy food I ate in the last weeks. So I will not go for a perfect choice of food because it doesn't help me if I can not eat as much as I need to because I can only eat very slow when I feel like puking. I will go for things like whey,whey,whey,skimmed milk, skimmed milk, skimmed milk, oatmeal, oatmeal, chicken, chicken, whole toast, whole bread, 1%fat yogurt drink(stealed that:p), salad with tuna, rice, pasta, some fish and pig(beef is too expensive), peanuts/almonds,flaxseed oil, some vegetables/ananas, apples/bananas, than i'm thinking about things like low fat curd cheese with a shot sparkling mineral water and some strawberries or other fruits. I will prepare and think about my meals every 3 days and stuff the things I can in tupperware. Also I will supplement 1mineral+vitamines pill, 1vitamin C pill, and in the evening 2 magnesium pills+ 1 zinc pill (homemade ZMA :p)

I will make pictures to watch my progress, so I will take one tomorrow. I have no webspace, so Lifeforce can you upload it for me? Else I prefer to stay a mystery :D
ahh if I only had a body pic 1,5years ago, but this time I will keep track.

well that got a bit long!

peace

/double out

Last edited:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays workout

warmed up for chest but I was too weak so I changed to legs day

Squat 8x100 kg 220 lbs very good form on all sets
Squat 6x100 kg 220 lbs
Squat 4x100 kg 220 lbs
Squat 4x100 kg 220 lbs

Stiff leg deads 10x65 kg 143 lbs
Stiff leg deads 8x85 kg 187 lbs
Stiff leg deads 7x90 kg 198 lbs

Hamstring curls 6x55 kg
Hamstring curls 4x50 kg

6 Chin ups with no weight
8x28.9 kg dumbell pull for lats
6x28.9 kg dumbell pull for lats

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... we really need to get out off the gym more when we start to make jokes about exercises. :] Nah.. if you're nice I'll tell you a story about two rhomboids who walked across the road.

Sounds like **** dude, really good off you to brush it off and start some serious work to improve. We all ease off sometimes, funny iy helps give us the do or die attitude back.

Anyway, it seems you have it all figured out. I'm interested to see your results come, and off course I'll let you use some space, I haven't got much but if you send me the pics I can upload it. Try to keep the space around 1 mb. That's like 4 quality pics. Send me a message on MSN.

Sorry to keep this reply so short.. I'm having some people over for dinner who'll be here in two minutes and I still have my training pants on :] Well, off for the shower.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhh I have no MSN can you PM me your mail? it's 3x50kb. pictures are real assh0les becauz my mum took them. next time I will let my bro take em.

sure I will be very nice to hear more of your nerdy jokes :D just made a sweet tasty pudding for you full of high quality whey and skimmed milk from free healthy german cows! go get it tiger

yup it IS ****. true about the do or die attidude. I think we human beings/men are designed for this kind of attidude. not for the relax and expect nothing attidude. back in time this attidude was a given because when we didnt hunt and eat much to be strong we would be too weak and die sooner or later. Nowadays we would not die if we not work out/eat 6times but suffer from emotional pain b/c we're not supposed to live such a life. So we need to remind ourself that this is the right attidude to have b/c negative examples are everywhere and if you don't stay focused you will be influenced.

for the nature!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
yup it IS ****. true about the do or die attidude. I think we human beings/men are designed for this kind of attidude. not for the relax and expect nothing attidude. back in time this attidude was a given because when we didnt hunt and eat much to be strong we would be too weak and die sooner or later. Nowadays we would not die if we not work out/eat 6times but suffer from emotional pain b/c we're not supposed to live such a life. So we need to remind ourself that this is the right attidude to have b/c negative examples are everywhere and if you don't stay focused you will be influenced.

for the nature!
For the fvcking nature bro

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I had to puke after eating and taking my f_U_cking mineral/vitamin pill.......fvvvvcking big pill......I also took my accutane pill.....I battled but couldnt hold it :/......so I said fvck it I'm not that easily beaten and searched for my accutane pill and re-inserted it.....would have also re-eaten my yogurt to prove nothing can stop me but it was full of chips and meat bah;) fvcking puking I hate it.
Then I took immediatly one big whey shake and got in my car to buy better mineral/vitamin pills. My stomach needs to realize I can't be stopped.

weight: around 145lb's
workout:
bent-over-rows:5x42kg
biceps curl:7x30kg
bench press: 10x52kg
squats: 5x62kg

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays workout

Bench alotx20 kg
Bench 6x40 kg

bench bb 8x65 kg
Bench bb 6x65 kg
Bench bb 3x70 kg (just for kicks :])

db bench incline 5x26.5 kg
db bench incline 4x23.9 kg
my left arm was majorly ****ed up for real, ached in all joints.. I'll let it mend for a while and keep myself from training

armblaster curl 7x27.5
armblaster curl 8x27.5
armblaster curl 6x27.5
armblaster curl 8x27.5
(desperate, need my arms to grow, I think my anterior deltoid is lifting some off the weight in my standard curl, at least my arms doesn' t grow)

forearm training

25 sec 120 kg hold with barbell
20 sex 120 kg hold with barbell

shrugs 80 kg, can't remember rep range
shrugs 80 kg, can't remember rep range

I realize I skip in my schedule right now.. sorry bout that

WEIGHT 174.7 WITHOUT clothes +2 lbs

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I had to puke after eating and taking my f_U_cking mineral/vitamin pill.......fvvvvcking big pill......I also took my accutane pill.....I battled but couldnt hold it :/......so I said fvck it I'm not that easily beaten and searched for my accutane pill and re-inserted it.....would have also re-eaten my yogurt to prove nothing can stop me but it was full of chips and meat bah;) fvcking puking I hate it.
Then I took immediatly one big whey shake and got in my car to buy better mineral/vitamin pills. My stomach needs to realize I can't be stopped.

weight: around 145lb's
workout:
bent-over-rows:5x42kg
biceps curl:7x30kg
bench press: 10x52kg
that's ****ing hardcore... you're sick! keep it up

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and double.. what about those pics?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx. haha i'm looking forward to benching 70kg, too =] congratz on your gains...~~175 wuuhuu!

to answer your question,
uhhh I have no MSN can you PM me your mail? it's 3x50kb..
I can't send them without knowing your email!

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL funny ****. I hate it when my body goes against my wishes too, how dare it puke after comsuming 2L of milk and 3 cans of tuna in 1/2 an hour!:mad:

I suppose it's for my own good though...

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, my stomach did always want to puke lol, was it dates(i always puked before or during the date),exams or nowadays food. even my name double comes from puking (but this one was a drinking story :D )

weight 146lb's

military press 7x28kg
chin ups 8
deadlift 5x70kg

****ing shoulder/chest pisses me off b/c they don't regenerate, don't know wtf is going on b/c i could bench 4x65kg when i deadlifted 5x30kg(and I benched EVERY workout and it DID REGENERATE).....now it's bench 10x52kg and deadlift 5x70kg?? wtf AND IT DOESNT REGENERATE!!
will do only one set military press and one set bench instead of three.....hope this helps

overall feeling empowered

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check your PM double

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx. haha i'm looking forward to benching 70kg, too =] congratz on your gains...~~175 wuuhuu!

to answer your question,

I can't send them without knowing your email!
thanks man ! :]

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey you yellow-blue assh0 wtf is going on?:p

lost some motivation and didnt eat enough because of other issues FVCK FVCK****************FUCFUCUFKUCFUFCK

weight: 147lb's

dead lifts: 5x75kg,5x75kg, 6x75kg<--i was so angry at this set that i could do 6times but i had to rob on the floor after that almost puking, this feeling stayed for the rest of workout :/

military press: 5x31kg, 6x31kg
chin ups: 9x,5x,4x
+some triceps+crunches

improved in every aspect but i am still pissed of at my low motivation