JohnChops: Complete Overhaul, Time to Change

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Im blowing up my improvement thread here but I cant sleep so im thinking lol. I really need to get off my A$$ and do this damn boot camp, how am I supposed to succeed in this boot camp if I dont go out and do this god damn first exercise .... fvck it , goal for tomorrow is do the first exercise, tomorrow is my extended deadline anyway so it must be done.

Going to hit up starbucks, mall, any effing store. I MUST GET OUT THERE DAMN IT. IM GOING TO KICK MY OWN A$$ IF I DONT, FVCK FVCK FVCK !

Rambling rambling ....

and im done.

Reaction score
JohnChops said:
What's your bf %? Yeah I'm not for the all huge look. I want to be cut, which I accomplished :D.
i'm actually going for the mark wahlberg frame. his shirts cups his biceps. he's also around our height 5.6/5.7
some pics of him:
http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/7/69/07/@/24626-mark-wahlberg-637x0-1.jpg

http://blippery.com/splash/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/spl381288_001-wm900.jpg

^^^^ this is the frame i want but w/ a six pack of course lol.

i think at 160ish - 170max my collar bones will cover up and my mass would be good at which point i'll start cutting to get the six pack etc., right now i mostly work on chest, biceps, shoulder, back in the gym. i'm saving abs for later.

different strokes for different folks though, you know? just glad to see a couple of 5.7's out there also in the DJ game. used to be a little discouraged about the height, but not so anymore. we're not even that short anyway

Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Honestly I didnt want to put a number to it lol 155 is really tiny. Anyway im just going for a low body fat percentage which im hitting because i can see all my abs now :D. I dont care about a number on a scale.

Thanks man, im glad you enjoy reading it! Ill post some FRs once school starts so you can get some examples.

Do the DJ Bootcamp , itll change your life btw!
how do these bootcamps work? how much do you pay?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To report back i got 20/50 Hi s to strangers with eye contact. Finally making a dent in this.

Also just went to the movies with two girls (hooked up with them both in the past ). After we dropped the other girl off this other girl (used to be my oneitis case, the reason im here ) drove me home. Talked, teased her, did the usual conversation stuff. When we got to my house I tried to go in for a kiss and only ended up giving her a kiss on the cheek. She said not in front oh my house because she didnt want my parents to see, lol she was like freaked out or something.

I duno, Im assuming that means her interest level is kind of mediumish, because she wouldnt have cared if anyone was really watching if I kissed her. I also noticed another thing, she rarley looks into my eyes. I feel like she only does it every so often .... it might just be because we were driving and watching a movie ( not at the same time ) but just posting a note on it.

All in all my plan with this girl is just to not text her for a bit and to try and set up another date, if she doesnt let me kiss her then I guess its adios.

Anyone have any input on the situation im having with this girl? thatd be pretty cool.

EDIT - I wanted to add I feel like this girl kind of has the potential to grab my "emotions" again .... fvck Im torn up about what to do ...

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50/50 Hi's and gave some great eye contact , even threw in a smile . I got the rest at work. I work in a hospital and all I see are new people so I figured hey what a great place to get this done. I have Monday and Tuesday off and dont have to baby sit my little brother so time to start reading so I can do the next exercise. Moving along .....

Also with that girl, I keep over analyzing (atleast I realize that ) so pretty much im just withdrawing my attention from her from the time being. Im going to ask her to hit up a movie on tuesday (ask on monday night ) and we will see where it goes from there.

I have this other girl who I pretty much use for sex and she doesnt have a half bad personality , im about to drop her soon. Time to start fresh.

School starts on Wednesday and its a great place to do that second or maybe third exercise in the DJ BC . Im pretty excited (besides the fact my books are 800$ -__- ) But time to meet some new people. When I went into freshman year last year I was a wreck and felt like sh1t. Now im coming back for revenge with a new KICK A$$ ATTITUDE BABBBBY! Time to reek some fvcking havoc on these women .

In the working out portion for my goals my BF % is pretty low now, I see all my abs. Time to get them more defined. I picked up a new pre workout called Beast Mode, very good quality , gives you energy all day too. I recommend it to anyone who wants a good pre workout.

My other goals have pretty much been fulfilled. My posture, confidence, and everything else is pretty much back to normal .The only thing that is left is meeting some new women !

Im pretty happy with myself now, but theres always time and room for improvement because nobody is perfect . (perfect is boring anyway ;) )

P.S. - Fvck over analyzing, it will kill you and rape (for lack of a better word) your mind. It will slowly kill you and everything in your life because you put WAY to much focus on just women when you over analyze. Instead go study, read a book ( currently reading IT by Stephen king ), learn something new, stimulate those neurons !

Anyway, just an update to where I am. It was a god damn good summer thats for sure!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you mess up, you mess up. Learn from your mistakes and move on from it. If the woman offers you an olive branch at a later date, then you'll have to decide whether or not to pursue. What I don't recommend men do is to chase after that woman. I don't believe in chasing after women or persuading them to get with me. I know my value as a person, and if they cannot see that value or do not like what they see, then fair play to them, it's no skin off my nose.

Women's opinions are wishy washy, so I don't pay much heed to it all. I've had women who weren't initially interested in me develop interest at a later date and I've had the reverse where women have liked me, only to have lost that attraction at a point in time.

I don't believe in chasing after women and I am not someone who is going to jump through hoops for a woman or play games etc. If a woman is interested in me and I'm interested in her, then let's go out, have fun and see where it leads. I'm not going to chase, persuade or convince a woman to get with me, she either wants to or she doesn't.

I've got more important things to do with my spare-time like having fun and enjoying life to the fullest"

This thinking by perseverance , is the best way to go about women and your life. Rep to him, love this way of thinking.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished the lesson 2 readings, im psyched for this one because finally I have the courage to approach and conversate. Tomorrow im going to try to get in at least one conversation, maybe with the girl who works the front desk at the gym ? hm well see. Ill report all my 10 conversations here. Im outttttieee

P.S. - I asked that girl out on another outing, she hasnt responded yet (dont really care ) but its the deciding factor of me keeping her in my life or not , if not then NC/Nexting will be on deck for her.

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to the movies with that girl tomorrow (expendables 2 :D ) . I played it pretty well. She took an hour to text me back, I was at work and it was busy so it took me 2 hours to text her back. Worked out well.

Me- Hey wittle girl, lets go see the expendables on tuesday .
Her- We could do that, but we have classes the next day so we cant be out late :p
Me- Okay little girl :p, I just want to see this movie. Well go mid day then, ill text ya tuesday.
Her- Itll be the second time I hang out with you during the day .... weirdddddddd (this has to do with other events that happened about a year ago and what we used to do )
Me- Its different thats for sure, but this movie wont suck. (me, her, and her friend went to see this other ****ty movie two weeks ago.)
Her- Haha that movie was all (friends name) idea. But ill talk to you tuesday then. Night wittle boy :).
Me- no response.

Thats how it went, short, sweet, and to the point. Im not really going to talk to her until tomorrow morning with a time for the movie. I think I played this convo pretty damn well. Im progressing well with her .

Just felt like updating.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess I got flaked on, here's what she sent me 7 hours later

Her--"Heyyyyy sorrry I haven't had my phone on me alll day but today's turning out not to be too good for me so wanna try going another day? "

Haven't answered yet, I'm not mad but it's whatever stuff happens. Should I give her another chance ? Like reply in a couple of days saying sure ?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a response to two things.... ^^^^ that post above was taking things to far in my head. At least I catch myself but seriously I need to relax with this girl . Lol she's not a freaking queen or famous person , she's under me on the totem pole.

Second - CONVERSATION #1

im back at college and im reading for my bio assignment due Wednesday and this kid sits next to me. I spark up a friendly convo with him. Talked about majors, clubs and new stuff on campus. We somehow got onto ethnicity. All in all a chill convo. That's one out of ten. It didn't seem so bad either.

Pirlo21

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Well I guess I got flaked on, here's what she sent me 7 hours later

Her--"Heyyyyy sorrry I haven't had my phone on me alll day but today's turning out not to be too good for me so wanna try going another day? "

Haven't answered yet, I'm not mad but it's whatever stuff happens. Should I give her another chance ? Like reply in a couple of days saying sure ?
I'm not sure what you ended up dong here but I would either make plans to go see it with someone else or see it the other night. If they flake but set up another date its a good thing.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pirlo21 said:
I'm not sure what you ended up dong here but I would either make plans to go see it with someone else or see it the other night. If they flake but set up another date its a good thing.

I ended up texting her back the next day saying "eh, maybe youll have to work for it ;) " - me. And she still seems interested, she asked me what my schedule was like for school so we could hang out during breaks and ish. But I usually study during them so ... well see about that.

But yeah I got extremely busy because school started and its keeping me relaxed (go figure lol ) too which is making me not over react or over think anything... its a good thing :D .

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I felt like weighing myself and I am down to 168 pounds :D. Also since im on creatine I know some of that is water weight so without creatine im probably a couple pounds lighter. So I for sure killed my weight loss goal and im real defined. I felt so good stepping off that scale and looking in the mirror, I felt like all my hard work smashed me in the face today . Made me feel good.

I also find this site to be somewhat negative/hating towards women (not all posters) but it is making me start to despise them as well. So I am only visiting this site to update my own thread so I can stay away from the negativity.

Lastly, with this girl who Ive been after, enough is enough. Shes playing games/not being direct (as most women are ) but seriously ive been on and off with her for a year and a half. At this point it has to be time to fully drop her and move the FVCK ON. This thread is supposed to be on improvement and moving forward with women and my own life not going back to your stupid oneitis girl .... The point should be to drop your oneitis girl forever.

This is getting ridiculous, I feel like in my mind talking to her blocks all the awesome items I learn on this site . So I decided im going to do a trial NC and see where it leads.

NC (oneitis) Day 1 - 8/30/2012.

To tell you the truth I havent really thought about her. Ever since I started school and training , women were the last thing on my mind. Im in school to do well and get the fvcking med school, not to d1ck around with women. (thats on weekends only ; ) ) . Also training just keeps me relaxed and my head straight.

IF a women cant see all my great qualities and treats me like sh1t, options or not, she is getting ignored, nexted, and all of the above. She doesnt deserve me and I wouldnt even give her the grace of my time. I cant believe the number of sh1t things guys put up with just for sex... like its actually a big deal. Its just for pleasure. Its not worth being played with by some attention wh0re with a vagina as flappy as an elephants ears.

Now im rambling, my point being if a woman treats you like sh1t but is still giving you sex .... options or not , why bother putting up with it. Go find another girl. Sh1t man, im sick of reading those depressing posts lol. Enough is enough.

Anyway, thats my write up for the day. Time to get some bio and physics studying in before I head to bed. I need to get more conversations in as well. And I dont want to do it at my job. The point is to talk to strangers and people at my job are all friendly but I want to do it at like a store or anywhere else (mainly college would be cool) so thats my basis for the conversations.

Can't wait to just keep progressing, want to know the secret to getting anything you want in life ? UPGRADE. KEEP UPGRADING!

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC Day 2 (oneitis) - honestly saw her today and she looked miserable and I didnt really care... kind of cynical but oh well. Havent really had any urges or anything to come into contact with her. Going well.

Looked at my summer grades and A in Chem lab and Chem lecture :D. Best feeling in the world! That put me in a great mood for the day.

CONVERSATION #2

I was walking into the gym and was scanning my ID and I saw my friends mom talking to the girl who works the front counter. I started talking to them and then I put my attention to the girl at the counter. I used my friends mom as a way in , a buffer, to initiate some good conversation with this girl.

They were wearing under armour bike shirts and I asked what it was for. We talked about how the gym was doing some bike athon and then I found out shes from Colorado, likes to mountain bike and skii. Talked about the differences in the two states, what she liked better and then I went on with my workout. It was about a 3-4 minutes conversation.

I kept eye contact during this conversation, smiled and kept my eyes in a relaxed position (not wide open ). I felt comfortable in it and I just listened and found it was real easy to talk to her.

Anyway 8 more conversations to go! Im going to a car show tonight so that should tack on a few conversations.

Lastly, I just got back from the gym and saw one of my buddies i used to paly football with . He hasnt seen me since summer started and he asked me if I was on roids (joking obviously) because of how cut up I am and not small. I started laughing, that was such a great feeling! Good to see my progressing starting to turn some heads. But obviously I feel so much better out of the whole transformation.

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major Update with Acceptance inside :D
- NC Day 4 (oneitis )
- I havent really thought about texting her one bit. Ive been hooking up with this other girl so its doing a good job of keeping my mind of it. If you remember she kind of flaked out on me when we were supposed to go see The Expendables 2 , now im going to see it with someone else :D. Easy fix to an easy problem. I saw her at work and didnt give her any contact whatsoever. I didnt even look at her. (powerful statement and effect ). So thats it on the NC for oneitis.

I havent really gone out to get any conversations, im slacking in this area. IVe been practicing at my work and think its time to take it to my campus or to a store. I just have no time to get out there when im studying and such. But ill find some free time, cant keep my head in books forever or else ill go insane.

I went up in every aspect of my chest work out today. I went up in weight on every exercise which felt great. I also started to take 45 second breaks between sets, instead of around 2 minutes. This gets me in and out of the gym so much faster and you burn a lot more calories doing this. I was sweating like a monster at the end of my workout. My chest is so sore.

I also wanted to start getting up around 5 AM to hit the gym so I can get it out of my way so I dont have to worry about it later. Im easing myself into this, Im waking up around 8 and soon ill start to wake up at 630 and then hopefully around 430-5 am. That would be awesome if I could get my workouts done before class. Working out gives you a boost of happiness and intellgence for hours after a workout so I want to give it a shot.

To tell you the truth ive just been focusing on my training and studying and the women , i just dont even worry about that part of my life. I find myself happy , even without a women. I enjoy my own company and the company of my friends, obviously. I dont need a woman to be happy. I have so much momentum in everything im doing that I simply have no time to stop and give my attention to women.

I made a post here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1949056&posted=1#post1949056 about despising women knowing what theyre really like. Scars said I was going through the 5 stages of unplugging which were "The 5 Stages Of Unplugging: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance". I found myself in kind of the depression stage a littel bit ago but now I feel like I am finally gaining towards the acceptance stage of unplugging. I know for a fact I was in the denial stage aout 2 years ago when I started. I was angry at a point in time about this whole women deal. Dont even want to talk about the bargaining part and then recently I was depressed about it (a month ago ). And now i find myself in the acceptance stage where I dont care about my oneitis anymore , i simply just dont care about women anymore. I know what they are like and thats how its going to be.

I did also find myself able to walk away from women now and I really hadnt done it before. It feels really good, its kind of like an "oh well, theres always more women out there " attitude when I decide to walk away. I realized that until you dig deeper into a girl you simply cant judge her or what she is like. Sometimes the hot girls are air heads and the curvy ones are the smart geeks with intelligence. Its how it is.

Anyways, im outiee, bio timeee.

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation 3

I was waiting outside my physics lab and saw these two girls who looked to be friends. I start a conversation with them about their majors and other classes. We started talking about bio research programs and studying abroad. Then we discussed different chem teachers. The whole conversation was about 5 minutes. I tried to maintain as much eye contact as possible split between the two girls. All in all it wasnt a bad conversation.

I can feel myself started to be more extroverted.

Conversation 4

When I walked into my physics lab I asked this kid if I could sit next to him and then started a conversation with him. Usual stuff about his major. He said he was a BMS major and I told him i work in a hospital and talk to people in the blood bank all the time and how they love what they do (looking at blood, bacteria, microscopic fun things :p ) . He said yeah its always something different. He asked me my major and what I want to do with it. I said med school he then told me about how his roommate was doing the same thing.

This conversation wasnt bad, i ended up making a new friend out of it. Since i was talking to a guy i didnt care about eye contact or any of that stuff. I was talking to him for the sake of being social.

2 Points

1. I find that after you workout you seem more confident, i worked out before i racked up these 2 conversations and I felt control in each conversation which was nice.
2. People are actually pretty friendly once you open them up. Which is the hardest part ha.

Day 6 NC (oneitis)

Before I worked out today I was feeling so down on myself. Its crazy how a workout can change your mood , thats why I had to squeeze one in before physics. Related to the oneitis girl and NC, I was so down on myself this morning that I almost felt the need to talk to her ..... yuck. Im glad I pushed through the urge and didnt text her. Im glad I can keep this going.

Fitness Stage

I just ordered D- aspartic acid (natural test. booster). Cant wait to try this stuff out. I had it in my pre workout before and my god it made me feel invincible on all levels and confident 1000% more on all levels. Also it made me build serious muscle. Im going to dose 3g a day which is a gram less than the recommended dose. Dont want to over do it with the stuff i just want enough to give me more energy for a kick in the butt for my morning workouts.

I am waking up earlier and earlier for my workouts now. Im going to try to wake up for 8am workouts now and see where that goes.

School

Im starting to get back into the groove at school. Organizing things is the toughest part but that only lasts a week so i get used to everything. Im kicking myself in the arse right now because i forgot my bio book and i have 2 hours to kill where I could be doing the HW. But no biggie. I almost finished my Bio lab but I have a week to do that.

I am going to get thing done as soon as I get them so I feel less stress from homework/studying and can have a bit more free time. Fridays are my homework days and if I have any left over itll be done then.

Thats the update guys, im getting close to being done with the second challenge of the boot camp. Cant wait to keep going!!! Im feeling good, 500 times better than I was this morning.

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so a quick update I need to get written down before I go to the gym.

Conversation 5
So I noticed this cute girl sitting outside my psyc class and the other day I stood next to her and didnt say a thing (idiot i am ). But today was a different day. I saw her, instantly my body moved towards her (before my mind had the chance to get in the way) and she smiled, i smiled, and I said "hi " and she said "hi" back.

This is a prime example of that 3 second rule in action. Once I got up to her and said Hi , I was completely relaxed and fine. My body kept going and pushing me to walk up and talk to her and my mind didnt have a chance to stop me . Once I did get up to her I felt my mind start to backlash against me but I pushed all the negative thoughts in the back of my head and forgot about them.

Anyway I stared up the conversation asking when this class gets out so we could go in. She asked me my major and I asked her what hers was. She was a psyc major and said she wanted to be a therapist. So I was joking around with her about how she likes to listen to peoples problems and thats what all women like. I shared a story from the hospital about all the mental patients in the ED and how she could be helping them. I had her laughing for a little bit.

The conversation was about 3 minutes (give or take a few minutes ) and one thing I did so well was maintain eye contact. She obliged back with her own eye contact, felt like a nice connection. Also I felt relaxed the whole time. The one thing I forgot was to get her name .... -___- oops lol. I guess you live and learn.

I just feel myself being more social and not worrying about outcomes anymore, im just being social for the sake of being social. To learn something new, meet someone new, and just to have fun doing it.

That is the real message that I think this part of the boot camp tries to install in everyone, just to have fun with it! And in reality I think thats the whole ordeal with women, they are there just for fun! HAVE FUN with them! Dont over analyze, dont pout or get pissed off, please just have some fun!

Lastly, im working towards getting 2 more conversations in before today is out so im going to make it happen. I find that if you make a check list of things you want to get done on a certain and you tend to stay to the list . So I wrote down get 3 conversations in with strangers and I feel like that is pushing me towards interaction as well.

Anyway, its gym time !!

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright just officially ended my day with a 2.1 mile run and im feeling great! I mean im not going to be able to sleep for about an hour but still I feel pretty good.

I didnt get the extra conversations in that I wanted to but tomorrow is a new day. I want to get this done by sunday so I can move on to the next part of the boot camp by monday.

All in all school is giving me work to do. I have a couple of assignments that arent that hard but need to be done. I plan to really stay on top of my school work. For example all my assignments are due on Wednesday but I want to finish them by saturday :D.

I feel a lot more relaxed this semester for some reason. Its either the fact that im not a nervous reck freshman or because summer chemistry taught m time management. Either way I have a great set of teachers and there is no reason why I cant get 4/5 A's in all my classes (physics teacher is a bit eh, but we will see ! ). Im not nervous about the two quizes I have next week. The old me would be like worrying about them but I think im learning that worrying about something in the future is a waste of time. It hasnt happened yet and you already know what its going to be like .... so worrying is a way to increase stress and its really stupid. Honestly my freshman year I worried so much and was so stressed i guarantee that led to me gaining fat.

Either way im glad im not worried anymore ! This whole journey is still young and im so excited to keep moving forward with good momentum !

night everyone

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent updated in a bit so I might as well give this an update.

There isnt much to update on. I have just been busy with school and homework lately and havent really been thinking about women that much at all.

I wanted to put this in my journal because this post is A+ and a great read for anyone who wants to know the true meaning of this site and if you need a starting point on self improvement or just a new positive outlook on the world.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=197635

Rep to Konada for writing this up and showing his journey, amazing post.

Im still about 5 conversations away from finishing the second part of the bootcamp but havent really had time to make any conversations outside of work since Thursday so im just going to have to wait until tomorrow. I think im just going to end up getting up at around 5 or 6 am to hit the gym to start my day off right tomorrow. Doing this really helps with my interactions towards everyone, I think its because im in a better mood overall so im happier in general. I only have two classes tomorrow and get out at 130 so im definitely going to have to stay on campus and get at least 3 conversations there and finish up at a store/mall for the last two.

In the lifting portion of this im feeling great and decided to up my calorie intake to about 2100 and slowly work up to 2700 so I can get a clean bulk done to gain some size. I have about 9 days left on my d-aspartic acid cycle which has been giving me some great gains. And all in all im feeling good here.

Another though, thinking generally, I kind of do whatever my subconscious wants now ha. I find myself being more flirty and social on impulse to women and social to everyone else. I just do it, i know I posted this before but its like starting to be the norm for me which is great!

Homework time though, so im out.

-JohnChops