John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****pit? What are you talking about? His time machine is the size of a large tool box. He puts the time machine in a car so he can have transportation when he arrives at his destination. The matress is a place to sleep, obviously.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could also get one of the boys at work to build you your own time machine :D.

We've got a ton of busted up sh*t, and old toolboxes we could use to rig it up for you (Infact we've got a busted up pinball machine *replaced 2 months ago but the old one's just sitting here, so your in luck!). Then you can go visit John Titor in 2036.

Oh, but the DeLorean, you gotta buy yourself.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big-J
We've got a ton of busted up sh*t, and old toolboxes we could use to rig it up for you (Infact we've got a busted up pinball machine *replaced 2 months ago but the old one's just sitting here, so your in luck!). Then you can go visit John Titor in 2036.

Oh, but the DeLorean, you gotta buy yourself.

Sorry but without plenty of black and yellow stripey tape, especially placed around the big red buttons, you just won't get it to work :D

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey
Sorry but without plenty of black and yellow stripey tape, especially placed around the big red buttons, you just won't get it to work :D
You wouldn't believe how much of that we've got here on site :D

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are all sorts of people in our present time (and in the past) who make predictions about the future and are fairly accurate about it. You see shows on TV every now and then about people who try to predict the future. To me it just sounds like one of those guys finding a new creative way to express his predictions. It seems he did an effective job though because him being a 'time traveller' is defianetly more interesting then him being a fortune teller or prediction guy.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone else who has predicted a civil war starting near the end of this year. I think that's what interests most people. The fact that he claims to be a time traveler is nothing new. Many people have claimed this and been debunked, JT hasn't yet.

Reaction score
I met John Titor in 2034.He was a good man. Sadly he died of the flu last year.2038 to you.

I am from 2039. I was sent back with a team of 11 others to watch the events of 2004 unfold. John told me about his postings while he was here and I never thought that I would do something like that. After searching countless site's and reading the post John made I start to see why he was doing it. I have a unique opportunity here.

Has anyone thought about the fact that about a month ago a scientist was claiming (and demonstrating) a time machine that could at this time travel back about a minute in time and had a lot of theory that looked suprisingly like john titors explaination not to mention the "patch" he drew had a lot in common with the theory the scientist was explaining I was only mildly watching this but caught the basics and knowing john titor not being a scientist I thought the fact that he knew the exact names of the men who would put this theory together and could draw A ROUGH PICTURE OF WHAT THEY WERE WORKING ON 3 YEARS BEFORE THIS SHOW was the shocker that will make you look more closely, and he did mention the Gov. project to reward research teams for producing a field tactical robot for autonomous operations How could he know when that would start,there are to many of those questions to ignore ?

I was one of the few people that got to talk to john, 1-on-1,,, he sent me pictures and even video clips from cameras and i have seen some of the horrible things that are gonna happen, he had asked me not to tell any one the things that are gonna happen for his sake, but on November 2nd stay indoors.

To All:
Remember that power is given up to others by our inability to discern between what we wish to believe and what is truth. Maybe John Titor is real, maybe he is not. Maybe I am John Titor...maybe you are sheep looking for a Shepard...maybe you are looking to believe in something that explains it all...maybe you haven't the knowledge to disprove the claims set forth by John Titor so you allow yourself to be guided - can you say Heaven's Gate and Jone's Town? By the way, Einstein, Jesus, Buddha, Hawking, Sagan, and Newton all had crazy ideas that got them into tremendous troubles as well.
None of this proves his claims to be true. I could claim to have been mystically transported forward to this time and give you endless accounts of facts and tales from the 4th century while mixing in some obscure, but verifiable, events for those who seek proof and find it. The more seemingly obscure the better. When it all comes down to it, very few things can be proven by John Titor alone that couldn't be statistically predicted today. Probability is greater than zero for any event given enough time. In other words, anything really is possible. A good guess is just as accurate as a probabilistic prediction - if they are both based upon significant data points.
Is it possible that we could have a Second Civil War? Yes. With the state of our economy, society, and the growing angst of the American people today, it is very possible. Any idiot can start a forest fire of terror these days, and with all that has happened it has been well documented on the myriad ways to propogate these ends with little or no trouble.
An interesting point to make is that believe in him or not, the error in his 'recollection' can be attributable to the small marginal error built into his story. How does he know exactly which worldline he has been sent back into in contrast to any other? This would require a very intricate mapping scenario It is pretty hard to map infinite possibility, so I would bet that if he were real, there could be tremendous error on his juxtaposition with respect to where and when he thinks he is. Moreover, the possibility of having any potential event as claimed by him is always there, be aware that they do not necessarily have to occur. With reference to the 2% margin of error - if I start off on a trip to the moon (which by the way seems less risky than going back in time 60+ years) from earth and my planned flight path is off by even 1% at the start, I would miss the moon more times than land on it given an inifinite number of tries. So I make you answer the questions:
Given all of the details of his claims, and filtering out the details that can be readily dismissed, does it seem entirely feasible that John Titor has given credence to any new technologies?

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but where's the DeLorean?

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Titor is with out a doubt, a hoax, and so is time travelor 003.

I saw th website. Everything he said was vague. And was meant to be so he wouldnt risk saying anything overt that could be proven wrong. Something I would expect in a fruadulant website and claim.

One big hole I noticed was he said computers are advancing in memory and speed (on 2038's standard)

Right now, it is the year 2004, MIT already has a very new breed of computer called quantum computers, using quantum mechanics to function. These make the typical computers found in homes seem like pocket calculators. Though theyr'e hard to build. But MIT has already built a few for science purposes. Keep in mind, we have computers of this advanced degree at today's time, just think of how advanced quantum computers will be in 20 years. John Titor didnt give an inlking or any mention of quantum computers. Second of all, most computers of the future will be have neural net basis. He didnt say anything about that either. In fact, the way he was talking, it seems he is understating the advancement of computers compared to what is self-evidently possible basd on what MIT already has right now.

Obviously, the person who is behind the John Titor Hoax is ignorant of quantum computers as well as other computer innovations from technology institutes like MIT proving that he is not from the future, otherwise he would know about all this stuff that is forrunning computers of tomarrow. Stuff like this would surely be common knowledge in the future.

Second of all, its improbable that any computer of the future will require parts or anything from todays computers, or yesterday's. We are entering the nanotechnology era. Most computers will have nanosized processors in the future, once again, John failed to mention this, and would definitly be incompatible with 5100.

I could go on and on with all the holes I have spotted on the website. But I dont want to bore you.

Just realize that he and time traveler 003 are just two moron idiots with no life.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed, you don't think a nuclear holocost would change the course of technology? And how is "there will be a civil war starting at the end of 2004" vague? WW3 in 2015? No Olympics after 2004?

I hate to put it so bluntly, but your logic sucks. 30 years ago people were expecting flying cars and that didn't happen. If you told those people what really was true about today, they'd use the same argument you did. I don't see how you can think you can predict with absolute certainty what technology will be like in 30 years.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shift key wrote:

"God_of_getting_layed, you don't think a nuclear holocost would change the course of technology? "

So let me get this straight, you buy that a nuclear holocuas is only going to only wipe out computer technology, but leave behind advanced time travel technology?

If a nuclear holocuast would wipe out all of the computer technology, it will highly likely wipe out time travel as well, so we wouldnt be seeing and john titor.

Looks like your logic sucks, becuase you seem to beleive a nuclear holocuast is selective in what technology it destroys. EIther most of the technology will be destroyed, meaning both computer technology and time travel will be destroyed, or little of it will be destroyed, meaning that time travel and most computer technology will be preserved. So since John Titor supposedly came here, then the holocuast must have not destroyed much technology, so then its logical that the advanced computers should be there, but of course, he doesnt mention them at all.

Also, dont forget, a super advanced computer such as the breed he failed to mention is more likely to control a time machine than the ones we are using today. So this is even more reason why if the time travel technology is going to be preserved, so will the super advanced computer technology. but again, he didnt say anything about his time machine being powered by any revolutionary computers. This is evidence of an ignorant hoaxter

Also, dont give me the "Flying car" point. Everyone knows computers are advancing faster than cars ever have. Look at the rate, a car hasnt changed too much in the past 50 years, and their have been zero car innovations. But in the past 20 years, computers have advanced rapidly, and also has some innovations, such as the quantum computer MIT is working on, so its ludicrous to say computers are going to evolve like cars, and 40 years from now, they wont be much different. Besides, one reason we dont have flying cars today is becuase we dont need them as much as we need the benefits of advanced computers, therefore computers will advance faster due to more effort and money put into it becuase its valued alot more than a flying car. I can see quantum computers revolutionizing our lives, but I cant see a flying car doing that. so then its logical that science will drive computer technology faster than car technology.

Another point, the manual that John had on his site for his time machine says that has a military reference in it. This suggests that his time machine supposedly is military technology. If it is military technology, than this would explain why it survived the nuclear holocuast; the military probably kept all the most valuable technology safe, like in a fall out shelter. IF they're going to do this, you better beleive theyre going to bring the quantum technology down in that fall out shelter with them.

Did I mention the time machine is more likely to use the super computer technology than todays computer technology, the very kind of technology John fails to mention which is would likely be responsible for his journey through time. How are you going to leave something like that out?

Shift key, it looks like your logic is the only one that sucks, you for some reason want to beleive a nucleaur holocuast is selective in destroying technology. lol, idiot

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme ask you guys this. If during this year we do experience Waco type events every month, what are you all going to do? Run to the mountains or stay at home and believe that all this will pass? Shyt, just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was caught and proven a fraud after he tried the same stuff again somewhere.

Originally posted by Shiftkey
WORKEROUTER, John never said he was from OUR future. If what he said was true, he was only from a world very similar to ours.
Oh boy, that's convenient. So if he makes a few little errors it's ONLY because he's "not from out world."

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by time traveler_003
I met John Titor in 2034.He was a good man. Sadly he died of the flu last year.2038 to you.

I am from 2039. I was sent back with a team of 11 others to watch the events of 2004 unfold. John told me about his postings while he was here and I never thought that I would do something like that. After searching countless site's and reading the post John made I start to see why he was doing it. I have a unique opportunity here.

Has anyone thought about the fact that about a month ago a scientist was claiming (and demonstrating) a time machine that could at this time travel back about a minute in time and had a lot of theory that looked suprisingly like john titors explaination not to mention the "patch" he drew had a lot in common with the theory the scientist was explaining I was only mildly watching this but caught the basics and knowing john titor not being a scientist I thought the fact that he knew the exact names of the men who would put this theory together and could draw A ROUGH PICTURE OF WHAT THEY WERE WORKING ON 3 YEARS BEFORE THIS SHOW was the shocker that will make you look more closely, and he did mention the Gov. project to reward research teams for producing a field tactical robot for autonomous operations How could he know when that would start,there are to many of those questions to ignore ?

I was one of the few people that got to talk to john, 1-on-1,,, he sent me pictures and even video clips from cameras and i have seen some of the horrible things that are gonna happen, he had asked me not to tell any one the things that are gonna happen for his sake, but on November 2nd stay indoors.

To All:
Remember that power is given up to others by our inability to discern between what we wish to believe and what is truth. Maybe John Titor is real, maybe he is not. Maybe I am John Titor...maybe you are sheep looking for a Shepard...maybe you are looking to believe in something that explains it all...maybe you haven't the knowledge to disprove the claims set forth by John Titor so you allow yourself to be guided - can you say Heaven's Gate and Jone's Town? By the way, Einstein, Jesus, Buddha, Hawking, Sagan, and Newton all had crazy ideas that got them into tremendous troubles as well.
None of this proves his claims to be true. I could claim to have been mystically transported forward to this time and give you endless accounts of facts and tales from the 4th century while mixing in some obscure, but verifiable, events for those who seek proof and find it. The more seemingly obscure the better. When it all comes down to it, very few things can be proven by John Titor alone that couldn't be statistically predicted today. Probability is greater than zero for any event given enough time. In other words, anything really is possible. A good guess is just as accurate as a probabilistic prediction - if they are both based upon significant data points.
Is it possible that we could have a Second Civil War? Yes. With the state of our economy, society, and the growing angst of the American people today, it is very possible. Any idiot can start a forest fire of terror these days, and with all that has happened it has been well documented on the myriad ways to propogate these ends with little or no trouble.
An interesting point to make is that believe in him or not, the error in his 'recollection' can be attributable to the small marginal error built into his story. How does he know exactly which worldline he has been sent back into in contrast to any other? This would require a very intricate mapping scenario It is pretty hard to map infinite possibility, so I would bet that if he were real, there could be tremendous error on his juxtaposition with respect to where and when he thinks he is. Moreover, the possibility of having any potential event as claimed by him is always there, be aware that they do not necessarily have to occur. With reference to the 2% margin of error - if I start off on a trip to the moon (which by the way seems less risky than going back in time 60+ years) from earth and my planned flight path is off by even 1% at the start, I would miss the moon more times than land on it given an inifinite number of tries. So I make you answer the questions:
Given all of the details of his claims, and filtering out the details that can be readily dismissed, does it seem entirely feasible that John Titor has given credence to any new technologies?
Don't they have punctuation in the future?

xXThe OneXx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised. The truth about WACO was also hidden from the masses.

A whole lot of people are learning the "forbidden" truth, and I won't be surprised if some forces from the government would try and stop them from spreading truth to those who are still ignorant.

We will see. 2004 is going to be a GREAT year.