John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Coolage.

But then he is uncannily accurate. I would more believe that he makes his predictions on the latest 'underground' or 'conspiracy', along with mainstream, news.

HE'S ACCURATE???!!!!!?

I have no proof, but i do believe that he's accurate. I'm convinced, but i'm open to changing my convictions.

All i'm saying is that his prediction's contents happen to coincide with the latest news.

I don't believe everything i read, but when i read something i'm concerned about, i don't mind this time_traveler's timely reminder in the least, that terrible things can and will happen, if what i've been hearing is true.

Again, the jury is still out, but meanwhile i'm keeping my eyes open for additional evidence.

Today i went outside in the sun (my nerd-computer wouldn't turn on until i stood my nerdy, dark shady room long enough for the sunny color to leave my face...) Chemtrails all over the sky.

My friend told me they are supposed to block out 25% of the sun's heat or rays, or something like that. I hope that is a good thing.

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard somewhere that while time travel into the future is very foreseeable, time travel into the past is literally impossible. Hawkings likens a wormhole much to an ocean wave in his theories. A wormhole does not last long enough to allow time travel. Supposedly a wormhole forms and then quickly collapses like a wave that is shaped like one of those water tunnels that you always see on those surfing shows and movies. The time it would take to stretch the wormhole to Earth would take much too long, and the size of the wormhole is much too small to permit time travel. Just opening the wormhole wide enough for someone to get inside, let alone a car to get inside would require a great amount of energy. Of course time travel into the future is possible, but we're doing that already with every breath.
Also take into account that the human perception of a past is simply just a human perception. Once a moment is over, it's over for good and only exists in one's memory. It isn't even proven that there is a past.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a really interesting way of putting it, Ziro. So as soon as somebody travels forward in time, the past crumbles behind them?

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. The past is simply just a fabrication of the human mind (in my honest opinion) that cannot physically be revisited.

One can only travel into the future because as one nears the speed of light, time passes much more slowly for that individual.
The world around that person does not cease to exist or change. Once a person travels into the future, they cannot travel into the past. Of course time travel of any sort is not really possible with current technologies.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I remember learning about this years ago. You don't really travel into the future. If you go away on a spaceship and travel at the speed of light for 50 years when you come back you won't have aged at all, but the world will have changed. In that sense you can go into the future.

Reaction score
I have posted this demonstration for all of you. The following photograph is an example of light from a laser pen being bent by time when the time machine is in operation. http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/view_image.php/0984911U9895/picserver.jpeg

Time travel was invented in 2034.
Off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic field. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that doesn't exist in New York on your world line .

John Titor was sent back in time to recover an IBM model 5100 computer that his grandfather worked on. We need it to recover Unix in 2036 which dies in 2038. The 5100 is needed to read the IBM mainframe code.

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
so.. u are proving to ourselves u are from the future huh??
why dont u just gimme the result of the prediction..

or u can go back a month earlier and stop me from saying the word which led to my breakup.....

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao I just realized this...the picture that TT3 has was put up already by someone else in this link who's attempting to prove JT as a hoax.

http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001138

Go to page 18, the link posted by LevAten.

You are a FRAUD Time Traveler_003.

I have posted this demonstration for all of you. The following photograph is an example of light from a laser pen being bent by time when the time machine is in operation. http://picserver.student.utwente.nl.../picserver.jpeg

Time travel was invented in 2034.
Off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic field. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that doesn't exist in New York on your world line .

John Titor was sent back in time to recover an IBM model 5100 computer that his grandfather worked on. We need it to recover Unix in 2036 which dies in 2038. The 5100 is needed to read the IBM mainframe code.

Last edited:

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY DID PEOPLE EVEN QUESTION THIS PERSON???

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE???? TRAVELLING BACK IN TIME???? COME ON!!!!! How can you possibly travel back to a time that has already occured. It is the biggest load of Sh1t I have read in a long time.

In fact, it provides me with light entertainment that a ****wad actually took the time to write this crap, and make those stupid diagrams. Seriously, some people have too much time on their hands! The past is the past....ITS GONE...ITS ALREADY HAPPENED.
What Ziro said...SPOT ON! Its all about human perceptions.
What a crock of Sh1t this time travel issue is!!!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
You are a FRAUD Time Traveler_003.
Thanks for clearing that up :rolleyes:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by time traveler_003
Greetings citizens of 2004,

I apologize for not posting in such a long time. My team has been very busy lately completing the mission on behalf of Temporal Recon from the year 2039.

In a few days as part of my individual mission I will be traveling to Kissimee Florida to meet with the president and officials of the Time Travel Institute to notify them of John Titors death. In Johns will one of his last wishes was to notify the members of the institute that he made contact with of his death.

Our mission will complete on or around December 30th of this year. Then it will be time for us to leave your worldline.

Before we leave I will have the president of the Time Travel Institute videotape our departure for the entire world to see as the final proof of our existance. The video will be sent to scientists currently working on Time Travel Theory at the pentagon. It will also be downloadable from the TTI website.

-I will remain in contact.

Too bad there is no way to screen lunatics from posting here. Whats next, vampires?...:rolleyes:

I'd laugh, but this is just lame.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. I'm R3N3GAD3, a professional womanizer from the future. I married in 2012, but with the war of the Universes, my wife was taken away from me by John Titor who forgot his military leader ordered him to pick a bride from the past. Hence, he traveled worldlines which is illegal in the multiverse. I'm hoping you all can donate your girlfriends/wives/FB's so I can take back a bride to the future and kick some Titor ass.

:rolleyes:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ladies, what ever happend with this nonsense sh!t? Guess it was all fake.

I knew it all along.
There is still no conclusive evidence that it's not true. The first solid, undeniable prediction that Titor makes is that 2004 will be the last Olympics, so we will know in 2006.

He does predict a civil war starting this year near the election, but he describes it as starting with Waco massacre type incidents. If any of you are familiar with Waco, it was pretty easy for the government to cover it up from the mainstream. I'd expect the first signs of a new civil war to be covered up too - it will be considered more along the lines of the civil descent during the Vietnam War. Titor says the civil war isn't clear to everyone until 2008.

Of course there is still no conclusive evidence that it IS true either.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
They did have a point... John Titor really is a lot like "Alas Babylon" although Alsa Babylon was actually fun and made a point whereas titor is... "a complete waste of time"

Can't we lock this so it ends?

tipsy_619

Don Juan
Reaction score
65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

THAT QUEER AZZ NERD HAS 5 MONTHS 4 THIS CRAP TO HAPPEN.
jUST IN CASE I GOT ME AN A.K.

I CANT BELEIVE PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS BULL****.
THE THINGS BORED COMPUTER NERDS WILL DO 4 FUN.

HOW CAN U TELL WHEN HIS POSTS WERE REALLY WRITTEN??

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tipsy_619
HOW CAN U TELL WHEN HIS POSTS WERE REALLY WRITTEN??

Usually by looking at the date, but I get your point.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tipsy_619, there is a little date next to each of his posts at the original forums, just like here...

Spike_the_cowboy, stupid people believe things without enough evidence ("enough" being subjective). Thing is, this goes both ways for Titor - there is not enough evidence to say he's a hoax, and there's not enough evidence to believe him.

Didn't you say you believed in a lot of spiritual ideas? Is it really that hard for you to have an open mind?