John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me Spike.

Originally posted by Shiftkey
Didn't you say you believed in a lot of spiritual ideas? Is it really that hard for you to have an open mind?

An open door can be blocked if it is held too far open. If I smell BS, I call BS. Besides, I believe the only way time travel would be possible is in a non-physical state of being. And even then only the past is constant.

Just because I've seen things most other people have not, it does not mean that I'm going to buy every half baked theory that gets thrown my way. I don't understand Mr. Titor's motives, but it seems like a hoax to me. The guy is all about smoke and mirrors. Because of that, I can not trust his word.

I know somone who could track him down and put this topic to rest once and for all, but I'm not gonna pay that bill.

Is it possible? - Sure, why not.

Is it the truth? - I highly doubt it.

Happy now?:D

On to the next topic, Sam the vampire hunter! http://www.geocities.com/elizabeth_ayn.geo/vamphunt.html

LoL.

Last edited:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An open door can be blocked if it is held too far open. If I smell BS, I call BS. Besides, I believe the only way time travel would be possible is in a non-physical state of being. And even then only the past is constant.
That's the thing - it's not real time travel. It's traveling to parallel universes (or is it universi?). To put it simply, his universe in the year 2040 is happening at the same exact time as ours at 2004. Ours just happens to be a nearly exact replica of his when his was at 2004.

I know somone who could track him down and put this topic to rest once and for all, but I'm not gonna pay that bill.
People have tried that many times and failed. You should see some of the nuts at anomilies.com. They've spent money creating replicas of the pictures he supplied just to prove that they could be faked (which still doesn't prove that they ARE fake). They've even created computer programs to analyze the writing patterns of posters, thinking Titor is posting as another alias.

Is it possible? - Sure, why not.

Is it the truth? - I highly doubt it.

Happy now?
That's all I wanted :D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've even created computer programs to analyze the writing patterns of posters, thinking Titor is posting as another alias.
AH HAHHAHAHAHAHA thats freiking hilaious

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao I just realized this...the picture that TT3 has was put up already by someone else in this link who's attempting to prove JT as a hoax.

http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001138

Go to page 18, the link posted by LevAten.

You are a FRAUD Time Traveler_003.
Wow... you think? Its pretty obvious TT003 is a fraud, its irony at work, he's exploiting the stupidity of some on this site. I'll bet you there is at least 1 moron who buys his ****.

Originally posted by time traveler_003
Since I have received dozens of private messages from users on this site I will answer all your questions here. Please read:
While this BS is pretty funny, you might want to be a little more accurate to fool more people.

Yes we discover lunarium on Mars. In 2039 we have 10 more elements than you do now.
Just 10? Thats sad. Especially since researchers at Stanford and Cal are frantically creating new elements. We have many new virtual elements. 10 is an extremely low guess for 35 years of research.

I found this site after visiting another site. I only post with those who are interested in speaking with me. I do not care about the topics in the other areas of your forum.
How do they pimp hoes in your future?

It was islamic radicals that hit big ben. they steal a small private plane and crash it into big ben. Britain then gets hit by another terrorist attack 3 months later .
Right, cause radical terrorists want to destroy clocks.

Hovocars do not exist.
True, but hovercars already do. They're just not mass produced because they have bad handling.

We still have electricity and gas.
Good to know the laws of physics still apply in 2039.

The average computer is much smaller than the ones that you have now and has a memory of around 250 terabytes.
Yeah, the progression in electronics increasingly results in smaller computers. But only 250Tb? 2039 should be operating in the Pb's.

The outcome of the coming election is classified.
Smooth dodge.

I received my Masters Degree in History from the University of South Florida and I work as a Chrono Historian for Temporal Recon 2039.
Nice technobabble.

We do not try to bring back people who are dead.
Yeah, but you bring back threads that are dead. This thread was dead, *****, quit bumping it.

We travel because man is always curious and always needs to explore.
Go to the future.

Yes, we have nuclear fusion. But no, we don't use it as an energy source. The conditions can only be currently created under immence heat -
Hmmm... what a worthless statement. You have it, but don't use it. What does that mean? Apparently its justified through a technical limitation, needs immense heat (anyone knows that), if you have it, you are capable of generating the heat.

Anyway, it was fun watching you troll. Please post about knew pimping methods in 2039. Have they invented any new sexual positions?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the health care like in 2036?

You would probably not like it at all. I would compare it to what you see in
Western movies. We do have hospitals but there are more family doctors and
house calls as compared to what you are used to. There is no real organized
health care. If you get a serious disease, you die. This however has had a
tendency to strengthen the general genetic pool. Doctors are more concerned
about things like broken legs, snakebites and delivering healthy babies.

WTF. How would you know after such a short time if the gene pool has improved or not!! If everyone is so focused on community and people, why do they not cure such bad diseases.........especially in a time when they can even time travel.

He also states there are 7 time travelers. In one of the questions asked in the forum part, he states there are none other he is aware of............!! haha.

Bumb, another fake!

The guy who created his website is obviously him! See his time machine? hahaaha, WTF. I highly doubt you need to travel in time in a machine.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing - it's not real time travel. It's traveling to parallel universes (or is it universi?). To put it simply, his universe in the year 2040 is happening at the same exact time as ours at 2004. Ours just happens to be a nearly exact replica of his when his was at 2004.
I believe in alternate dimensions, but the idea of parallel universes seems rather silly to me. If that theory were true it would mean that another physical dimension with the exact same density as ours exists next to our own three dimensional world (four if you count time, and five if you count mind). This does not seem possible to me. If such a place existed then someone would have discovered it already because it would be comprised of all the same elements and exist within the same time and space as our own world - Meaning that it would BE our world. I don't see how a "twin dimension" would work out.

I hold the thought that the universe is everything - known and unknown - and that there is only one universe. It is all matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.

So unless JT came from an alternate dimension I'd say he is full of it. And even if he did come from an alternate dimension he could never interact with the past on this level of reality!

If there is something that I am missing, by all means, enlighten me.

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The notion of an alternate dimension is logically flawed. An alternate dimension would be a separate universe. Consider that the concept of a dimension is that if a the exact dimensional coordinates for the other dimensions are filled out, this additional dimension allows for infinite placings within the confines of the additional dimensional coordinates in the level of the new dimensional construct.

example, 3dimensional, 20" N 15' 7" E, 7000 ft above sealevel, then you should be able to place an object at that exact spot in a dimensional line. Thats why time is a dimension. you can fit something at that exact spot it just has to be there at another time. Therefore, an "alternate" dimension does not make sense, since dimensions don't conflict, they are additional layers. An alternate dimension is the belief in another universe, and it does not require identical density, TAU, etc.

On a related note: the notion that blackholes are gateways to alternate universes has been rejected by the founder of that theory, Stephen Hawkins,

Another note: M-branch of string theory holds we have 26 dimensions.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in alternate dimensions, but the idea of parallel universes seems rather silly to me. If that theory were true it would mean that another physical dimension with the exact same density as ours exists next to our own three dimensional world (four if you count time, and five if you count mind). This does not seem possible to me. If such a place existed then someone would have discovered it already because it would be comprised of all the same elements and exist within the same time and space as our own world - Meaning that it would BE our world. I don't see how a "twin dimension" would work out.
So your agruement is, that it doesn't seem possible that the multiverse exists because if it was, someone would've discovered it already? Last I checked we did discover the multiverse. We haven't discovered how to travel to them, if that's what you mean. But even if we didn't, your arguement seems silly to me. Everything that has been discovered already existed. That's loosly the definition of discovery - finding something that already exists.

Yes, it implies that there are near identical universes with nearly the same dimentional statistics. Not the same or exact though. I don't see how this is a problem.

On a related note: the notion that blackholes are gateways to alternate universes has been rejected by the founder of that theory, Stephen Hawkins,
Yes, I've read this too. But I don't think he stopped agreeing that there is a multiverse. Just that there must be a different connection.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF. How would you know after such a short time if the gene pool has improved or not!! If everyone is so focused on community and people, why do they not cure such bad diseases.........especially in a time when they can even time travel.
People with diseases aren't reproducing so the genes that give individuals diseases aren't passed on. Maybe it's easier to time travel than to cure all diseases. Maybe they don't have the resources to cure everyone. We're talking about two completely different scientific fields here.

He also states there are 7 time travelers. In one of the questions asked in the forum part, he states there are none other he is aware of............!! haha.
Could you show me these quotes? I think you're taking them out of context.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
He had to get a comp... right... why not see if the computer still exists? if it does he didn't time travel... If no one on earth can find it he took it....

Simple as that.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I did take them out of context shift. I read it for hours, bits and peices, so I have no idea where I saw them both.

As for the gene pool. Yes I know why it is a good idea. But for you to truly be able to see results from this way of living, you have to wait for generations to see the newborns health, genetics etc. According to him the war was in 2015 and its now 2036...........plus I can imagine that this way of breeding didnt start directly after the war. Too quick to see results from breeding out the poor jeans? I think so!

This is absoulte BS. I beleive in the spiritual world and in many other crazy things in this world. But this guy is full of absolute BS!!

Why would a guy travel through time and then spend his time on the net? They just roll up in their time machine to collect "various objects" I think he stated.......hahahha.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
This is absoulte BS. I beleive in the spiritual world and in many other crazy things in this world. But this guy is full of absolute BS!!

Why would a guy travel through time and then spend his time on the net? They just roll up in their time machine to collect "various objects" I think he stated.......hahahha.

2nd.

======================
This is how I see it...

Higher dimensions and parallel universes are two very different things. A higher (or lower) dimension is a part of this universe (think of it like ascending and descending notes on a musical instrument). "Parallel universes" implies a completely separate universe alltogether - That is an illogical abstract concept, is it not?

I think that we are on the same page, but our wording is a bit different. When I said "alternate dimension" I did not mean to imply something that was abstracted from the universe.

Last edited:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I am a time traveling vampire from an alternate future. If you don't believe then you are close minded, and I will drink your blood and steal your muffins. Don’t doubt my powers beotches.

- scream Blackula scream -

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it implies that there are near identical universes with nearly the same dimentional statistics. Not the same or exact though. I don't see how this is a problem.
So then, you agree that he has likely come from another dimension within this universe? - Because there are no other universes. The universe is everything.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shift,

The idea of a multiverse is theoretical, not proven.

And support in the scientific community for it isn't extremely high.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had to get a comp... right... why not see if the computer still exists? if it does he didn't time travel... If no one on earth can find it he took it....
There's more than one of them - it was a commerical product.

As for the gene pool. Yes I know why it is a good idea. But for you to truly be able to see results from this way of living, you have to wait for generations to see the newborns health, genetics etc. According to him the war was in 2015 and its now 2036...........plus I can imagine that this way of breeding didnt start directly after the war. Too quick to see results from breeding out the poor jeans? I think so!
He was making a logical assumption, that's all. And "that way of breeding" most certainly would start right after a nuclear war. How long do you think people dependant on medication and hospitals would survive without that healthcare?

Yes, writing on a message board was not a part of his mission. The mission of most time travelers is to collect objects, according to Titor. He said that he was spending time on the message boards so that he could see how people reacted. He wanted to know the mentality and level of education of people during this time period.

Higher dimensions and parallel universes are two very different things. A higher (or lower) dimension is a part of this universe (think of it like ascending and descending notes on a musical instrument). "Parallel universes" implies a completely separate universe alltogether - That is an illogical abstract concept, is it not?
Abstract, but not illogical. How is it illogical? I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but you're not showing me that this is illogical.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So then, you agree that he has likely come from another dimension within this universe? - Because there are no other universes. The universe is everything.
No, that makes no sense as MVPlaya pointed out. If Titor's story is true, then yes there are other universes and the multiverse is everything.

The idea of a multiverse is theoretical, not proven.

And support in the scientific community for it isn't extremely high.
If it's a theory then there is sufficient facts and evidence not to count it out. I'd imagine many people, including scientists, to not accept the idea of a multiverse because we are socialized to believe that the universe is everything. It's also a very confusing subject.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u·ni·verse

n.

1. All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.

Abstract, but not illogical. How is it illogical? I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but you're not showing me that this is illogical.
The idea of two (or more) universes existing side by side does not make sense.