Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah good call bible. One of my friends I was with was female and she was talking mad **** about her... how she would never dress like her etc....

probably jealous all the guys were checking her out lol

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright well I ended up going on a little weekend vacation to New York City with some friends. We ended up going to a big club on the water right outside the city that was packed with girls... Let me just say this I feel so sorry for you east coasters.... girls are more full of themselves it seems there. I went up to a few girls who weren't even that hot and they acted like their **** didn't stink. I really don't get it but anyways I have 2 approaches to report.

First One

I am outside on the patio drinking some beers with my buddies and I see these 2 girls go up to the bar. So since it was time for me to buy another drink I figured it was great timing for me to go up to the bar also and strike up a conversation.

Me: hey can I ask you a question
Her: yeah..
Me: Are you single?
Her: No I'm engaged actually sorry.
Me: Are you serious... what are you doing here then?
Her: My friends just wanted to come out so I came with them
Me: What about your boyfriend
Her: He went out with his friends, he trusts me ok
Me: oh ok well have fun

Ok so the next girl I see outside is dressed real slutty.... he outfit is skin tight and her skirt is so short near her ass even. Well anyway I'm just hanging around outside drinking with my friends. I see some guys go up to her and her friend and they start talking to them for a while. Well like biggy says "as soon as he buy that wine Ima creep up from behind... lol" so yeah I just continued waiting until they left... and granted it was a good while. So anyway I finally notice the girl walk away and was talking on a cell phone. Well as soon as I saw her hang up I move in:

Me: Hey can I ask you a question
Her: Sure
Me: are you single?
Her: no I'm married..... sorry (she was smiling)
Me: Are you serious? No way... where's your ring (I noticed she didn't have one one)
Her: I don't wear it, but check out my necklace (She showed me a necklace with her name and a guys name on it)
Me: lol that doesn't mean you are married...
Her: I am and I have 2 kids (she so didn't look like she had any kids, such a thin and tight body)
Me: Are you from around here?
Her: No I am from Connecticut just visiting some of my friends. My husband is at home.
Me: Well if I had a girl like you I definitely wouldn't stay home
Her: (lol)
Me: Well nice meeting you

So yeah I also made some small talk with various other girls but a lot of them seemed to be full of themselves and it didn't really lead anywhere.

On a different note I did get laid when I finally returned home 2 days later. It was a girl I used to see but one in which I had and have a low IL in. Still I think its helping me get out of my slump.

Approaches: 21
Numbers 11

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Everyone I'm going to need some more support to keep doing this.... any opinions on my last approaches?
I just finished reading this whole thread.. dude you need to stop asking out girls at clubs....

Anyone can take a phew shots of alchohol, and ask girls out in clubs.. I don't know what your doing wrong either... Everytime I go out in clubs, I can get atleast 20 numbers a night...

It takes guts to ask a girl out outside of the night life, it takes a man. Start acting like a man.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
I just finished reading this whole thread.. dude you need to stop asking out girls at clubs....

Anyone can take a phew shots of alchohol, and ask girls out in clubs.. I don't know what your doing wrong either... Everytime I go out in clubs, I can get atleast 20 numbers a night...

It takes guts to ask a girl out outside of the night life, it takes a man. Start acting like a man.
You know what.. you are so right... you sound like you have a lot of experience with this. What is your typical approach both in and outside of clubs? Also where outside of clubs is a good place to approach and what is your approach? Give me these tips and I will try and put them into action and report back here.

I appreciate the blunt criticism believe me!

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
You know what.. you are so right... you sound like you have a lot of experience with this. What is your typical approach both in and outside of clubs? Also where outside of clubs is a good place to approach and what is your approach? Give me these tips and I will try and put them into action and report back here.

I appreciate the blunt criticism believe me!
Alright if you really need to go to a club to get women, dress to impress. Everyone can groom there hair, and wear nice clothes, but set yourself appart from the rest. Buy a cool hat, or a cape.

You need to set yourself appart from everyone else. I bought this fedora,and I always wear it when I go clubbing. I even wear in daylight, because I like it a lot. I always had the ladys comment on it.

Stop giving a sh!t what people think of you. At clubs, I OWN the dance floor, and i'm there for a good time. You need to approach everyone!

Whoever said ask a question> statement> repeat, was dead ON! Then another person mentioned that you need to be unique, and interesting. He was totally right.

I don't understand why people say clubs are hard, I find them to be easy has f***. The other night I approached this girl, and said hey, I was just standing over, and I knew I had to meet you. Then she wispers in her friend ear, and all 5 women start grinding on me (i'm like wtf), then I throw my hat on one of them, and we take lots of pictures, lots of fun.

The real challenge comes in real life, stop acting sober, and start acting drunk. When your drunk, you don't give a f***. When you don't give a f*** you actualy have more sucess with women.

Just stop giving a **** what people think about you. The other night I was biking home from work, I passed by the strip club, and I was like f***, I want to go. I parked my bike outside (unchained), proceeded to enter the strip club with a huge backpack, full of sweat, and the bouncer was like you can't enter with that, I said I didn't have a car, and he placed it in the backroom.

Next day I told people this story, and they were like f*** your crazy man, then everyone wanted to hang out with me.

So, stop giving a f*** what people think. I've ended up in fights, because of jealous idiots, and lost ( I can't fight). The pain is only short term, and they only beat you up because there jealous of you. (boosting your ego, trust me)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Alright if you really need to go to a club to get women, dress to impress. Everyone can groom there hair, and wear nice clothes, but set yourself appart from the rest. Buy a cool hat, or a cape.

You need to set yourself appart from everyone else. I bought this fedora,and I always wear it when I go clubbing. I even wear in daylight, because I like it a lot. I always had the ladys comment on it.

Stop giving a sh!t what people think of you. At clubs, I OWN the dance floor, and i'm there for a good time. You need to approach everyone!

Whoever said ask a question> statement> repeat, was dead ON! Then another person mentioned that you need to be unique, and interesting. He was totally right.

I don't understand why people say clubs are hard, I find them to be easy has f***. The other night I approached this girl, and said hey, I was just standing over, and I knew I had to meet you. Then she wispers in her friend ear, and all 5 women start grinding on me (i'm like wtf), then I throw my hat on one of them, and we take lots of pictures, lots of fun.

The real challenge comes in real life, stop acting sober, and start acting drunk. When your drunk, you don't give a f***. When you don't give a f*** you actualy have more sucess with women.

Just stop giving a **** what people think about you. The other night I was biking home from work, I passed by the strip club, and I was like f***, I want to go. I parked my bike outside (unchained), proceeded to enter the strip club with a huge backpack, full of sweat, and the bouncer was like you can't enter with that, I said I didn't have a car, and he placed it in the backroom.

Next day I told people this story, and they were like f*** your crazy man, then everyone wanted to hang out with me.

So, stop giving a f*** what people think. I've ended up in fights, because of jealous idiots, and lost ( I can't fight). The pain is only short term, and they only beat you up because there jealous of you. (boosting your ego, trust me)

Dude you are a true pimp... I think I keep denying that the "I dont give a **** attitude" is what really works. And yeah you hit the nail on the head... getting into a fight with a jealous boyfriend or other nutcase is what I often think about and it stops me from approaching.... I have told off girls that were being stupid with no problem. I'm not so much afraid of the pain as I am of permanant injuries... like losing my teeth or having a busted up nose.... plus I've seen guys get jumped on by like 5+ guys... just stomping on his head while he was on the ground... so this stuff always creeps into my head and a lot of times I just end up not approaching....

I almost got into a fight last weekend when I did my approaches. Some kid just got in my face was yelling... I was almost tempted to just punch him in the face.... but I held back and everything turned out ok.... I guess I'm just scared of the after effects of starting a fight you know.....

Still I think just approaching any girl you see with the non care attitude is where its about....

Where abouts do you live man? I'm in North Cali but last weekend I vistied in the new york city area and I found the scene very difficult there.... was wondering if girls in clubs are more receptive based on location thats all.

thanx dude

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Dude you are a true pimp... I think I keep denying that the "I dont give a **** attitude" is what really works. And yeah you hit the nail on the head... getting into a fight with a jealous boyfriend or other nutcase is what I often think about and it stops me from approaching.... I have told off girls that were being stupid with no problem. I'm not so much afraid of the pain as I am of permanant injuries... like losing my teeth or having a busted up nose.... plus I've seen guys get jumped on by like 5+ guys... just stomping on his head while he was on the ground... so this stuff always creeps into my head and a lot of times I just end up not approaching....

I almost got into a fight last weekend when I did my approaches. Some kid just got in my face was yelling... I was almost tempted to just punch him in the face.... but I held back and everything turned out ok.... I guess I'm just scared of the after effects of starting a fight you know.....

Still I think just approaching any girl you see with the non care attitude is where its about....

Where abouts do you live man? I'm in North Cali but last weekend I vistied in the new york city area and I found the scene very difficult there.... was wondering if girls in clubs are more receptive based on location thats all.

thanx dude
You think the women there are bad.... I live on the east coast too, but in new-brunswick canada. The women here are the most stock up girls in the world... (It must be a french thing)

When a girl is been stock up with you, just think to yourself "what a b!tch", and move on.

You also need to stop the club scene for a while, and work on your game in the real world. Also, since everyone is sober, nobody will probably want to start trouble.

Ask yourself this question, Is your fear greater then the excitement for sucess?

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ask yourself this question, Is your fear greater then the excitement for sucess?"

You are right dude. Where in the real world have you had the most success with pick ups and recommend? What is your approach?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright success yesterday! I went out to a popular bar here with a wing...

Let me tell you all something Having a good wing is so beneficial!

So anyway we arrive at the bar and have a couple of drinks.

We walk around and see a few single girls.. There are these 2 girls dancing. Classic scenario.... one of them is hot and one of them is a dog. Well before I can even formulate a plan my wing starts talking to the hot chick..... her friend walks away and basically doesn't make any eye contact with me. So I'm just standing there well my friend is talking to the hot girl. Well finally I decided to walk up to the dog. She displayed a little resistance at first but I ended up getting her to open up. Well they ended up going to the bathroom and walking around and neither of us number closed thinking we would do it before the night is over.

We never got another chance as they were shady and then gone when we saw them again. So there is a lesson learned here. Close close close

Well as the night goes on I see a girl standing by herself looking at her cell phone. This time the 3S rule kicks in and I move in

Me: Excuse me do you know what time this place closes
Her: ummm I think at 2
Me: ohh you have an accent where are you from????
Her umm southern california
Me: I mean nationality.... you sound like you are from another country
Her: lol ummm no... like from where?
Me: Polish?
Her: no no Im a mut actually

(She looks down as a text message comes into her phone and starts texting)

Me: oh you're calling me... nice
Her: haha I dont have your number
Me: well you should call me Ill give it to you
Her: How about you call me????
Me: alright how about this, call me and ill store your number
Her: ok cool....
(she sends up calling) and then sends a text message saying she hopes to hear from me

Well I end up walking away and then passing her on my way out.

I go up to her
Me: I got your text... Ill call you
Her: (smiles) sounds good

So yeah maybe I'll call her tommorow.

Bottom Line

Approaches: 22
Numbers : 12

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright Im on a roll sorta lol I went out again last night this time to a popular street full of bars. I had my wing with me again who is actually starting to get on my nerves but anyway I walk into this one bar and I see this girl standing alone wearing a pair of glasses. I approach from the side

Me: Hey those are some nice frames you got
Her: (smiling) oh thank you
Me: Do happen to know what time this place closes?
Her: Around 2ish usually.
Me: oh ok, its my first time here
Her: oh yeah Ive been here a few times
Me: where are you from?
Her: (some town close by) how about you?
Me: xxxxxxxxxxxx, what do you do for work?
Her: Im actually a teacher
Me: oh very cool what level etc..., whats your name anyways etc...

Well the convo continued for a little and finally I break this one out.,,,

Me: Well I'm probably going to be leaving in a few it would be cool if I could give you a call some time
Her: yeah sure
Me: (Takes out cell phone) go ahead
Her: xxxx-xxx-xxxx
Me: It was nice meeting you
Her: likewise (puts her cheek out for me to kiss it)

Well before and after this girl I did approach girls and struck up conversations. None that were worth going for the number though. Two nights out and two numbers..... its been a good weekend even though I am so hung over right now.

Approaches: 23
Numbers: 13

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 23. When I hit 25 I'm going to rereard my journal and reflect. I'll do it at ever quarter interval.

I am going to try and call the first girl I met on Friday. Lets see how it goes. Since I started this masturbation hold out I'm starting to get real horny...

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer nice job on this journal, im glad you are sticking with this. Most people get bored after around 15 and its good to see you still going strong.

However, i think you might wanna speed it up, see as how you are at around 25 approaches after 2 years. That means you have 6 yearas to go before you finish.

The whole point of this 100 approaches is just to go crazy with it and then rejection will no longer be an issue to you. If you keep p[laying it safe, how are you going to get over your fears?

Anyhow, good luck to you, im rooting in your corner.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Thanks Ven!

Yeah I know I've been going about this slow, thats been my biggest criticism. A lot of it depends on how often I get out. The more often, the more chances I have to approach. But the one thing I can at least say is everything i have logged her is 100 percent pure honesty.

Anyway here is an update. I called the girl from Friday yesterday. She actually didnt pick up and I didnt leave a message.

This has happend to be before. So just for the heck of it... a little while later I sent her a text message saying "Hey I called you"

Well she responded back with a text right away!

"Hey yeah I just looked at my phone and see you called, how are you"

Well we go on texting each back and forth for like a half hour and finally I text her and say

"So were you ever planning on calling me back?"

She responds

"Yeah I was. I'm actually watching my favorite tv show right now so I didnt want to be distracted when I talk to you"

Well I don't respond. About 15 minutes later she calls me. We talk on the phone for a little bit and I think it went well. I told her I had to go but would call her tommorow. Just for the heck of it I texted her today to say hello. She responded and said she is having a great day. I'll just call her later on I think.

Now all of you who are against text messages, I have to say its a part of the scene now so you all better get used to it. I think its wrong to just rely on texts but to use it here and there can be beneficial if you play it right.

I have to admit I keep imagining doing this girl. Its probably cause I am trying to hold from jerking it.. I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

I used to think that not jerking off didnt make a difference cause it would just make me frustrated. I did however pull 2 numbers this weekend. Is it just a coincidence? Maybe.... lol but if I can hold out hopefully time will tell.

I think I'll call the girl I met on Saturday tonight. Lets see if she remembers me.....

Starting to get my confidence back y'all!

:up:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unreal!!!!!!!!

Its so amazing how everything can be going good to just crappy.

So lets start off with the text messaging chick. I called her tonight and she didn't answer. Then I texted her and said

"You must be watching something good on tv"

Well she texted me back a little bit later and said

"Actually I'm ironing"

Can you believe that ****? She was ironing. Well I texted her back

"wow that makes me feel a lot better"

She responded

"oh im sorry.... so how was your day"

Well I ended up texting her back and then she said

"I havent been feeling well. Im going to take some medicine and go to sleep"

Well I responded

"ok I hope you feel better, call me tommorow?"

She said

"yeah I have plans after work but Ill call you tommorow night when I get home."

Well anyway I dont know what this girls problem is. Its like she cant talk on the phone or what not. I thought we had a good conversation yesterday too. Its unbelievable.

Ok so then I called the girl from Saturday I met. She answered and I could hear there were people in the background.

Me: Hey its Jayer we met on Saturday
Her: ohhhh hey. Im so sorry this is probably the worst time you could have called me. Im at an event. Ill call you right back.
Me: yeah sure no problem call me back.

Well she didnt call me back!

What the hell is wrong with girls!!!!!!!!

and **** this holding off on jerking off. Its the only way Im going to feel better tonight.

Time to crank one off!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I woke up this morning to a surprise.

On my phone the girl from Saturday that didn't call me back sent me a text message. Yes a text message! Girls love these things lets be honest.

It read

"Sorry I didnt call you back. It was a rare night. Call me tommorow if you want :)"

Well I texted her back this morning and said

"You were up late huh"

She responded a few hours later

"Yeah i am so tired"

So now Im debating whether I should call her or not. Girls seem to want to put everything on the guy. She said she would call me back and didnt.

Now again I know all you DJS are going to be like dont call her blah blah higher value etc.....

That may be true, but if I dont attempt it, the interaction stops right here. Being a DJ is about getting the girl and getting your goal with her. This passive aggressive **** doesnt work very well.

Hence the reason most of you are still posting here non stop.

BTW that rant is directed to the true fundamentalist DJs and not all those who have been supportive.

Thanx y'all!