intimidated by white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey jprjrjr .. ive heard that western europe is over run by african immigrants and quite few european women are intermarried with non-euros .. are u going to rescue all white females in germany?
why are u so worked up about issue that u cannot control??

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo
fool is too busy jacking off to the pics to post them right
Come call me a fooll to my face URKEL...you talk big **** with those big purple lips don't you.?You couldn't post them either idiot.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
hey jprjrjr .. ive heard that western europe is over run by african immigrants and quite few european women are intermarried with non-euros .. are u going to rescue all white females in germany?
why are u so worked up about issue that u cannot control??
I'm in control. There's no issue as far as I'm concerned. Just bullshyt propaganda that's being called out.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
Jprjrjr, post the d@mn pictures!
The only way I could figure out to post his stupid pics was to put it on my profile.

Now school POST YOUR FVCKING PIC!!!!!!!

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41a0e5e5z971b934/jprjrjr/__sr_/937f.jpg?pfIVMnCBJ95G1fff

I have to post these pics individually, and I'm not taking the time to do all of them..this is just a sample of 2 of the cuter ones...and it gets worse from here..tell me these beatches are cute....

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41a0e5e5z971b934/jprjrjr/__sr_/937f.jpg?pfIVMnCBJ95G1fff

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Lets put bags over their heads, and then we can say they are Hot..
UMMM YOU'RE MORE GENEROUS THAN ME

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I **** you not..now zolo is sending me pictures from a website where they pay white chicks thousands of dollars to have sex with black guys.....LOL he's lost his damn mind...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Enough of this nonsense. This forum doesn't gain anything from flame wars. If you think you can pull good looking white women:rolleyes: Then you keep believing that. I'm through with this thread. Back to the topic.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Jprjrjr, why are you so bent on black men and white women?? Who cares!! Go juice up..Get a life!!!!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone STFU!

ive taken this thread over!

ill stick pyssy-eater on ur bytch arsses!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Jprjrjr, why are you so bent on black men and white women?? Who cares!! Go juice up..Get a life!!!!
Juice up? I'm all natural. Don't be pissed at me because you don't have enough testosterone to build a decent body.

I know..I know..I said I wouldn't comment, but when fags who are too scared to put their own pics up make comments, it's hard to let it slide...NOW I'M REALLY NOT GOING TO RESPOND AGAIN!!!!!:woo:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is ridiculous to say Hot white women don't hardly date black men. WHere I am from, that is all you see. And, mixed race children. So, for anyone to say that, they are just being ignorant to the times. And especially crazy to say that HOT white women don't date blacks. Look at Carmen Elektra, she was married to Dennis Rodman. Heidi Klum is married to Seal. So, it is ridiculous to say HOT white girls don't date blacks...
I live in the same state as you and I hardly ever see it.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'm going to read this whole topic to see where it got off track like this, but all I remember was posting at like 3 AM and I just now got off work and it looks like the whole thread turned into a pissing contest. Somebody asked me a question in there somewhere but then it got covered with like 20 lbs. of crap in a 10 lb. crap bag, so if I can find it I will respond to it. As for whoever was arguing, what do you really have to prove, most of everybody on the internet is hiding behind a keyboard talking smack anyway.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live near Philly and you see it ALL the time..

I'm in Pittsburgh

also none of those links other than friv's work

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo
IsiMan84

I too am a black athelete at a college, and I get tons of white pvssy.

Some of these guys get mad, I offered to post pics in my thread about me my girlfreind and her roomate, but no one would tell me how. (I did email pics to one of the members, but he never responded.

So, If someone can tell me how to post pics, I will glaly show you some of me, my black friends and white chicks
Ok well I'm not going to say I get a ton, but seeing as it is Iowa and there is quite a scarcity of black males that opens up a few windows for me. That's about as far as I will go with that.

And to whoever said something about interracial marriages accounting for 2.5% of total marriages must realize that white people make up 77.7% of the population. That leaves 22.3% to the other races. According to the Washington Post about 4% of all marriages are interracial, which comes out to about 1.6 million. That doesn't include those who are partners but don't get married, so the amount of people together is going to be a bit higher than that. But 4% into 22.3% comes out to about 18% of the minorities marrying outside the race. So it's a bit higher than you would think, to those who say it's not very common. And that 1.6 million is from growing 10x since 1960.

Status
Not open for further replies.