intimidated by white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

School

Banned
Reaction score
How does the Census bureau get facts??/ When people fill out the request, once every few years and send it in. Information cited from the Census can't be that correct. For one thing, how many people actually sit and fill them out?? I know plenty who didn't. Secondly, there were studies that show that the census bureau miscounted and misrepresented over half the minority population in major cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimaore, Chicago and L.A.!! Census counts are bull and are not accurate.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
How does the Census bureau get facts??/ When people fill out the request, once every few years and send it in. Information cited from the Census can't be that correct. For one thing, how many people actually sit and fill them out?? I know plenty who didn't. Secondly, there were studies that show that the census bureau miscounted and misrepresented over half the minority population in major cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimaore, Chicago and L.A.!! Census counts are bull and are not accurate.
Dumbass..the statistics I'm referring to come from MARRIAGE LICENSES!!!!! Everyone has to FILL OUT a marriage license.

As far as your claim that the census bureau "miscounted" the minority population in large urban areas, that really doesn't have any bearing on interracial marriage. You're trying to clould the issue, because your argument has been lost.

Btw..The other gentleman and I that I've been debating cite our sources. Why don't you cite your source that indicates the census bureau "miscounted" the minority population in these areas?

School

Banned
Reaction score
The whole point is.....loser, that who knows and who cares how many interracial couples there are!!! The thread isn't about that in the first place. Stick to the topic.. Who gives a fvck!! You do!! Go be a Super fReak and rescue all your precious white women from the Big Bad Black Man if it bothers you that much....This conversation has ended....Good Day.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I love school. He wants us to take his word that he sees white women and black men dating EVERYWHERE in philly, yet vehemently denies government statistics? LOL.....This guy has his head so far up his ass, it's not even funny.

If the census bureau were to have reported large scale marriages between blacks and whites. this idiot would be touting the validity of the statistics. It's only when they go against his ingrained stupidity, that he calls them inaccurate.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
The whole point is.....loser, that who knows and who cares how many interracial couples there are!!! The thread isn't about that in the first place. Stick to the topic.. Who gives a fvck!! You do!! Go be a Super fReak and rescue all your precious white women from the Big Bad Black Man if it bothers you that much....This conversation has ended....Good Day.

YOU MUST CARE AS MUCH AS I DO AZZHOLE. I HAVEN'T BEEN ARGUING WITH MYSELF?

By the way, why would I have to "rescue white women from the big black man"? Women can date who they want. But when someone starts claiming they get all kinds of white women when it's not true, I'll call them on it. What you don't understand idiot, is that to me, it's not about race, it's about telling the truth. If white women really were dating and marrying black men in droves, I'd have no problem with it. But it's not happening, and I'll call bullshyt when someone says it is.

School

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, you mentioned marriage!!! Not me!! I said couples! I sadi nothing about getting married!!!! Now, who counted how many interracial couples are co-habitating?? Got statistics for that??

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, you mentioned marriage!!! Not me!! I said couples! I sadi nothing about getting married!!!! Now, who counted how many interracial couples are co-habitating?? Got statistics for that??
It's common sense that if interracial couples aren't getting married in large numbers, that they're probably not co-habitating in large numbers either.

You just can't accept the truth can you? You try to pull shyt out of your azz to try and prove you point? YOU CAN'T PROVE YOUR POINT; YOU HAVE NO POINT.

By the way shythead...HOW COME YOU NEVER POSTED YOUR PIC?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you want to know what I look like?? I don't swing that way... Go to Match .com
Because I like to put a face to who I'm talking to. I put my picture up, why can't you? You can tell a lot about someone by the way they look.

It says a lot about the character of someone who stands behind what they say. All you're doing is posting your bullshty anonymously.

You sure screamed for me to put up the pictures of zolo's ugly ass white women..PUT YOUR OWN DAMN PIC UP SO WE CAN SEE THE MAN (or lack thereof) BEHIND ALL THIS BIG TALK.

I'm thinking you're just some scrawny azz, white boy, who'd get laughed off the board if you showed your face.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
NAH!!
I guess I don't blame you; it would probably be embarassing.

School

Banned
Reaction score
I guess. I am not like you....A keyboard thug....This thread is all yours. Hide behind your computer screen and talk ish....

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I guess. I am not like you....A keyboard thug....This thread is all yours. Hide behind your computer screen and talk ish....
Keyboard thug? Because I asked you to show your face so I could see who I'm talking to? Are you for real? I've intelligently debated an issue, and you lost the debate.

Why am I a thug for thinking someone should at least have the balls to show their face? I wanted to see the man behind the words; Nothing else.

As far as "hiding behind my computer", I showed my face, you didn't. Now who's really hiding?

I guess anyone who disagrees with your fvcked up notions is a thug?

As ridiculous as zolo is, at least he had the balls to back his **** up. Now those bytches were ugly, but at least he showed his face. I respect him for that. People who put their face behind their words have a lot more credibility with me.

As far as I'm concerned, all of your postings are now negated.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how he is hiding behind a computer screen. He posted his pic, the whole forum knows what he looks like.

You on the other hand are afraid to put up a pic. I guess it's because you're not that comfortable with how you look in real life, and a lot of people here would assume you're too ugly to get laid, and discredit your opinion completly thinking you're just a keyboard jockey.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I don't see how he is hiding behind a computer screen. He posted his pic, the whole forum knows what he looks like.

You on the other hand are afraid to put up a pic. I guess it's because you're not that comfortable with how you look in real life, and a lot of people here would assume you're too ugly to get laid, and discredit your opinion completly thinking you're just a keyboard jockey.
That's EXACTLY my point. I think if someone is going to give advice, they should put their picture up. If some fat, ugly dude is giving advice, how credible is it? Nothing against fat people, but how much do they know about dating?

MindOverMatter put his pic up. Infact he has it on his signature. That's someone who backs their shyt up. How can we take anything SCHOOl says seriously when he won't show who he is?

Enough of this..I WILL NOT POST AGAIN ON THIS THREAD...BUT I DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED A THUG JUST FOR ASKING FOR A PICTURE. I'VE KEPT THIS DEBATE SOMEWHAT CIVIL, AND I'LL END IT THAT WAY.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DID YOU BYTCHES NOT GET IT..

i HIJACKED THIS POST ABOUT 35 POSTS AGO!

GET OFF HERE NOW..THIS IS OFFICIAL PROPERTY OF CHRIS BISCAN AND EVERYTING RELATED TO IT.

IF YOU DONT STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD..ILL MAKE UR G/F'S AND SIG OTHERS OFFICALLY STAMPED BY ME AS WELL!

GOOD DAY GENTLEMEN!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, because it shouldn't matter to us how many interracial couples there are!! We can't stop it. It is going to happen whether we want it to or not. So, throwing out INACCURATE statistic isn't going to help anything!! Wasted time. It depends on where you live.. SOme people see it and some don't, so forget it!!
So feel free to post your statistics disproving their numbers. Plus it's not just numbers, it what people in different locations experience. The thread is taking a interesting turn, let it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
So feel free to post your statistics disproving their numbers. Plus it's not just numbers, it what people in different locations experience. The thread is taking a interesting turn, let it.
Alright, I finished reading the thread. I retract everything I said in my last post.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jordanz
... But in the end. the question should be why would this bother you if your own game is tight?
This is the real issue. It's more about a guy selling himself short than putting women on a pedistal. Why is it that some guys can't take ownership for what's going on in their lives? It's always about the other person... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.