intimidated by white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleQT

Reaction score
KB

Say what you want, but I am what I said I am, and I stand by what I say.

I prefer black men when it comes to sex, not relationships. The reason I do not prefer them in relationships has more to do with society and cultre than with the person. Society and culture dont have any influence over what I do in the privacy in my bedroom, but it does have a place in a dating/marriage situation

The reason I inferred to the "....this may sound racist..." quote is this. I think it does sound bad to say You are good enough to have sex with, but not good enough to date. But I tried to explain that my problem with IR dating doesnt exist with the person, but in with society and culture.

As for white men being jerky in bed compared to black men. IN MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT IS THE CASE. Who are you to refute my personal experiences? I am not saying all white men are jerky, and all black men have rythm, but in my experiences that has been the case. Why should I apologize for the white men that I have been with that were not that great in bed? The problem doesn't lie with me, it lies with them.

Now maybe some women prefer white men in bed, that is their choice, but as of right now, I don't. And that is a direct result of MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. Now if I had good sex with white men, and a bad experience with ablack man, I am sure that my choice would be differant, but that is not the case

And I also know my friends, and I know all except 2 have been with black guy's. Many of them weren't until we went away to college and were put in an atmosphere where their are more black guys around. I am from a town with a large black population, but many of my friends werent so they were never exposed to black men untill college.

Sometimes the tuth hurts, but in my experiece this is the case. If you can't deal with it, that is your problem.

See many of the girls you datee probasbly have been with a black guy, they just wont tell you, because most white guys get bent out of shape when they hear that (I personnaly think it is because they have an inferiority complex when it comes to black men, or why else would they get so mad and ask so many questions about it?)

I can't tell you how many of my white guy friends ask me about being with a black guy. Is it true what they say? Are they more well endowed? Is it true Once you go black.....?

These are all questions of insecure white boys.

Then you get the jprjrjr's who are just as insecure but instead of asking questions, they try to establish their dominance by freaking out, yelling, making racist comments, and trying to prove they are better. Calling him Urkel, telling him that he can't build a decent body, and all that other stuff. That just reeks of insecurity

Case in Point the black man on this board posted pictures of himself with women. jprjrjr criticises them saying they are ugly, and that he dates prettier girls, but has yet to post any pictures of them.

I ask you who is more secure and confident. The guy who posted the pics even though he may get criticised, or the guy who makes fun of them and doesn't post any of his own (except one of himself).

And incase you guys didn't figure this out on this little board of yours CONFIDENCE is what is sexy to a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.