intimidated by white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by IsiMan84
Ok well I'm not going to say I get a ton, but seeing as it is Iowa and there is quite a scarcity of black males that opens up a few windows for me. That's about as far as I will go with that.

And to whoever said something about interracial marriages accounting for 2.5% of total marriages must realize that white people make up 77.7% of the population. That leaves 22.3% to the other races. According to the Washington Post about 4% of all marriages are interracial, which comes out to about 1.6 million. That doesn't include those who are partners but don't get married, so the amount of people together is going to be a bit higher than that. But 4% into 22.3% comes out to about 18% of the minorities marrying outside the race. So it's a bit higher than you would think, to those who say it's not very common. And that 1.6 million is from growing 10x since 1960.
[/QUOT

It's more like 3 percent, but lets say it's 4 percent. One half of one percent of those marriages are between whites and blacks. Most interracial marriages are between spanish and white. There's not such a stigma attached. So you can skew the numbers as you want. It still comes down to the fact that most people stick to their own race when it comes to dating and marriage.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Jpr why you getting so mad?

lol.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Jpr why you getting so mad?

lol.
Where am I getting mad? Just because I dispute what someone says? If they're wrong, I'll tell them that. I'm not arguing with myself here.

All I did in the previous post was correct his statistics. Black guys get mad when you expose their myth of getting white women at will.

Zolo used racist comments, and nobody said shyt about that. Why am I the bad guy here? BECAUSE IM WHITE....

Racism sucks on all levels, but I'm not going to be scared to speak my mind when some moron starts spewing bullshyt.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Black women are big bytches, with huge finger nails...

Most white women are ho's..I agree....just giving the racist a taste of his own medicine...

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i see you guys have made a huge thread out of this topic

well to david, the guy who started this post...

i'm asian and i'm dating a white chick. i doubt she would date any other asian guy, not because he's ASIAN but

because most asian guys i know are the wusses that we have come to know. they have the bravado and what not, but when it comes to gaming on girls, especially white girls, they just get intimidated... as you described.

maybe they dig me being in the military (i'm a Marine)... but it seems like every other asian Marine i know is dating a white chick. yet they, just like me, seem to not give a sh!t about what others think, and we take charge.

it really has little to do with being a military person, anyhow. the point is, if you take heed to the posts in this site, especially about posture, eye contact, C&F, your chances will only go up rather than down. with any race.

really, i get intimidated by no one. if some girl, white/black/latino/asian doesn't feel me, i'm fine with it. move on.

putting a girl, a white girl, on a pedestal, just perpetuates what you're saying about asian men-white women dating. as an encouragement, just grow a pair. if you really want a white girl (or not), don't speculate; just do

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find them very attractive. So attractive that I'm intimidated by them.
That's easy, you've allowed yourself (perception) to be influenced by the society and culture you live in. You live in the States right? That's why you are particularly "intimidated" by white women specifically.

I can be a bit intimidated by any female I find attractive, but I see where you're coming from.

Also, as far as attractive white women dating black guys, I'd say it mostly depends on where you live, and the general racial climate. I live in Gaithersburg MD., and I see good-looking white chicks with black guys from time-to-time. I'm a virgin not because of a lack of opportunity, but a lack of initiative on my part (insecurity). I've had opportunities with a few attractive white girls, atleast where I live, and I'm black.....

Of course I'm not saying black men are "taking" white women away from white guys, but I do find it humorous that a comment like that would be taken serious enough to warrant the kind of debate I've just finished reading.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Ok well I'm not going to say I get a ton, but seeing as it is Iowa and there is quite a scarcity of black males that opens up a few windows for me. That's about as far as I will go with that.

And to whoever said something about interracial marriages accounting for 2.5% of total marriages must realize that white people make up 77.7% of the population. That leaves 22.3% to the other races. According to the Washington Post about 4% of all marriages are interracial, which comes out to about 1.6 million. That doesn't include those who are partners but don't get married, so the amount of people together is going to be a bit higher than that. But 4% into 22.3% comes out to about 18% of the minorities marrying outside the race. So it's a bit higher than you would think, to those who say it's not very common. And that 1.6 million is from growing 10x since 1960.
It's more like 3 percent, but lets say it's 4 percent. One half of one percent of those marriages are between whites and blacks. Most interracial marriages are between spanish and white. There's not such a stigma attached. So you can skew the numbers as you want. It still comes down to the fact that most people stick to their own race when it comes to dating and marriage.
If the Washington Post said 4% then I'm going with 4%. But besides that unimportant part, half a percent would still account for about 12% of the interracial marriages, which is roughly 200,000 black and white couples. Now this is assuming your half a percent is correct. Well according to the U.S. Census in 1998, 24.5% of interracial marriages were between black and white couples. That doubles the previous number to about 400,000 couples. And of those, 64% were with a black man and white woman.

Now you say that you don't see many blacks or whites together and then give your random marriage percentages etc., but in the course of the argument who ever said every white woman that was interested in a black man also wanted to marry him? If we are simply talking about the dating scene (which I assume most are) that means using marriage statistics has only some but little relation to dating statistics. Also the average age of marriage is so much higher than in the past (26 for men, 25 for women) that marriage stats are going to have virtually no concurrence with the ideology people of dating age these days would necessarilyhave.

This proposes an interesting concept. When women finally do marry they tend to look for a man with financial security first and then personality traits that they find desirable (I know sad, but true). Well one stereotype of most black men is that of a lack of financial security. A white woman might be interested in a black man for reasons other than marriage (read: huge wang, etc.). Yes these may be stereotypes, but stereotypes exist because somebody somewhere believes it's true. If nobody believed any of it then it wouldn't be a stereotype. With that being said, a white woman could be curious about a black man with no intention of marriage. How often have you met or seen a girl somewhere and said "I'd hit that day and night but I would probably never marry someone like that." Well same case, different race. Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't it been said, even on here, that a woman will be attracted to DJs when she is younger and curious and then find an AFC chump to marry when she finally decides to settle down (from who she can then get whatever she wants)?

Now from personal experience I can say am starting to see this, as in the last year and a half I have dealt with women of both sexes (4 white, 1 black). 3 of the 4 white women I did anything with it ended up being sexual and she acted like it was the last penis she would ever see, and after that the interest level appeared to drop and we never did anything again. Now the one black girl, all we did was make out once and she still hung around and still talked to me, and then we made out a few weeks later and then eventually she wanted a relationship etc. That was only from making out. The other 3 girls did me six ways from Sunday and then basically excused themselves from the table. Now I'm not going to consider my own situation a reliable statistic but there is a general concensus that the white women went for the ONS and got what they wanted out of it. Now you can even go as far to say a multitude of white women don't date black men, to which I could say I agree to some extent. Because when I see some of my friends (or even just a random black man) leave the bars with up to 3 or 4 white women on a given night, I highly doubt he's dating all (if any) of them, unless the date is in his bedroom.

As for the resources which I used, there you go. I didn't make any numbers up.

http://inside.bard.edu/academic/specialproj/darling/transition/group4/Paper_3.html

http://clearinghouse.mwsc.edu/manuscripts/313.asp

http://www2.duq.edu/familyinstitute/templates/features/csmf/famstatus.html

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FCR/is_1_34/ai_62839403

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys even bother discussing this ****, go out and get laid, if you can that is.

Rember pvssy is the same colour no mather what coulour the skin is ;)

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
If the Washington Post said 4% then I'm going with 4%. But besides that unimportant part, half a percent would still account for about 12% of the interracial marriages, which is roughly 200,000 black and white couples. Now this is assuming your half a percent is correct. Well according to the U.S. Census in 1998, 24.5% of interracial marriages were between black and white couples. That doubles the previous number to about 400,000 couples. And of those, 64% were with a black man and white woman.

Now you say that you don't see many blacks or whites together and then give your random marriage percentages etc., but in the course of the argument who ever said every white woman that was interested in a black man also wanted to marry him? If we are simply talking about the dating scene (which I assume most are) that means using marriage statistics has only some but little relation to dating statistics. Also the average age of marriage is so much higher than in the past (26 for men, 25 for women) that marriage stats are going to have virtually no concurrence with the ideology people of dating age these days would necessarilyhave.

This proposes an interesting concept. When women finally do marry they tend to look for a man with financial security first and then personality traits that they find desirable (I know sad, but true). Well one stereotype of most black men is that of a lack of financial security. A white woman might be interested in a black man for reasons other than marriage (read: huge wang, etc.). Yes these may be stereotypes, but stereotypes exist because somebody somewhere believes it's true. If nobody believed any of it then it wouldn't be a stereotype. With that being said, a white woman could be curious about a black man with no intention of marriage. How often have you met or seen a girl somewhere and said "I'd hit that day and night but I would probably never marry someone like that." Well same case, different race. Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't it been said, even on here, that a woman will be attracted to DJs when she is younger and curious and then find an AFC chump to marry when she finally decides to settle down (from who she can then get whatever she wants)?

Now from personal experience I can say am starting to see this, as in the last year and a half I have dealt with women of both sexes (4 white, 1 black). 3 of the 4 white women I did anything with it ended up being sexual and she acted like it was the last penis she would ever see, and after that the interest level appeared to drop and we never did anything again. Now the one black girl, all we did was make out once and she still hung around and still talked to me, and then we made out a few weeks later and then eventually she wanted a relationship etc. That was only from making out. The other 3 girls did me six ways from Sunday and then basically excused themselves from the table. Now I'm not going to consider my own situation a reliable statistic but there is a general concensus that the white women went for the ONS and got what they wanted out of it. Now you can even go as far to say a multitude of white women don't date black men, to which I could say I agree to some extent. Because when I see some of my friends (or even just a random black man) leave the bars with up to 3 or 4 white women on a given night, I highly doubt he's dating all (if any) of them, unless the date is in his bedroom.

As for the resources which I used, there you go. I didn't make any numbers up.

http://inside.bard.edu/academic/specialproj/darling/transition/group4/Paper_3.html

http://clearinghouse.mwsc.edu/manuscripts/313.asp

http://www2.duq.edu/familyinstitute/templates/features/csmf/famstatus.html

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FCR/is_1_34/ai_62839403 [/B][/QUOTE]

Now seriously; I actually went and checked all your sources. I'm not going to go through your whole argument and debunk each fact separately, because some of it is true, although you've skewed the statistics to make them sound more favorable to your argument. I'll breifly address a few of them:

1) Even if we accept the statistic that 24.5 percent of interracial marriages are between black and white, WE'RE TALKING 24.5 PERCENT OF 4 PERCENT, WHICH IS MINISCULE. Also if your 24.5 percent figure is right, what you're really saying is that more the 3/4 or 75.5 percent of interracial marriages ARE NOT BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITES. See how one can skew statistics? Your percentage seems like a lot until you put it into perspective.

2) Considering the quality of white women that date or marry black men. According to your citation. "educated white women possessing a college degree are much less likely to marry a black man, and infact are more likely to marry an asian man" I think this speaks for itself. A lot of uneducated white women date black men. I'm not sure why that is, but that's the statistic.

3) Your inference that white women don't marry black men on a large scale, because they're more interested in fulfilling some "sexual fantasy" one night stand is laughable. Where are your statistics to back that up? You're assuming most white women find african american men attractive, which simply isn't the case.

I applaud your attempt to research this subject and cite sources, but please understand your sources before you try to push them off as something they're not.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
Can we end this topic already!!!! Who cares!!
Why, just because facts and figures bore you? Anyone can flame in a thread but it takes a constructive effort to do research and provide explanations. I wasn't expecting that from this thread but it's finally becoming interesting.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Why, just because facts and figures bore you? Anyone can flame in a thread but it takes a constructive effort to do research and provide explanations. I wasn't expecting that from this thread but it's finally becoming interesting.
No, because it shouldn't matter to us how many interracial couples there are!! We can't stop it. It is going to happen whether we want it to or not. So, throwing out INACCURATE statistic isn't going to help anything!! Wasted time. It depends on where you live.. SOme people see it and some don't, so forget it!!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Just because you disagree with them, doesn't mean they're inaccurate. We've both cited our sources, and are having an intelligent debate. You seem like you're afraid of what the statistics say school.

School

Banned
Reaction score
How accurate can they possibly be, unless someone form the Census bureau went and hand counted every interracial couple in the U.S. Since when did every interrracial couple have to go over to Washington and report their living arrangements??? NEVER. So, until then, statistics are nothing but INACCURATE calculations based on incomplete and unscientific studies.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
After citing sources, and doing research, I think we can come to one conclusion; In America, 96 percent of marriages are between those of the same race. Of the 4 percent of interracial marriages, roughly 80 percent are NOT between black and white. Therefore, 99 percent of marriages in the USA are not between blacks and whites. I think these statistics more than bolster my original assertion that INTERRACIAL DATING AND MARRIAGE IS STILL VERY RARE FOR WHATEVER REASON. End of story.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
How accurate can they possibly be, unless someone form the Census bureau went and hand counted every interracial couple in the U.S. Since when did every interrracial couple have to go over to Washington and report their living arrangements??? NEVER. So, until then, statistics are nothing but INACCURATE calculations based on incomplete and unscientific studies.
Are you really this stupid? The census bureau keeps records of marriage statistics INCLUDING RACE. I'm not sure how much more "scientific" a report can be?

Your problem is that your little "interracial nirvana" theory is crumbling in your face, and you don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.