Reaction score
jprjrjrjrjr

I am still waiting for your pictures of you with women

DLxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Originally posted by DLxX
Calm the fvck down. All I said was that you can't use marriage statistics to get a valid picture of interracial relationships, because since society still attaches a stigma to interracial marriage, many people opt out of going that far, but it doesn't mean that the attraction isn't there, or that they've never experimented/dated. BTW man, even though you claim to be only concerned with this topic since its "bullshyt" I'm pretty sure most people here can see through that. What are you the "bullshyt" police or something? Do you get all riled up and make such lengthy posts on any post someone makes that contains "bullshyt"? No. The fact of the matter is IR bother you, whether you care to admit it or not. [/QUOTE\

This is getting fvcking boring, but as long as you keep it up, I'll keep defending my position.

1) Nobody said that SOME white women aren't attracted to different races. I said IT'S STILL RARE.

2) When SOME black guys like zolo come on here spewing bullshyt stereotypes and making racist comments, I'm going to call them on it.

3) Don't fvcking imply that I have a problem with "IR" relationships. What I do have a problem with is SOME black guys acting like every white girl is craving black men. That's bullshyt, and I'll call them on it.

You can never have a discussion on the facts with some of these guys. You prove them wrong, then they start implying you're racist, and ignore the blantantly racist comments from others of their same race.

P.S. Read heyjose's post. He summed it up quite well. It's funny how he understood what I was trying to say, but others can't.
Who said every white girl is craving black guys? Which racist comments are you talking about?

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still waiting Jprjrjrjr, or don't you have any?

How about some of you with the guys you have hooked up with then?

mungro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being that I'm asian too, I wanna throw my two cents out there. Don't get too hung up on the asian thing. I've dated white girla and an indian girl and they both saw me as a unique man, not a "check-the-box-for-ethnicity". Perhaps the fact that your asian, or the HB being white isn't what intimidates you... at least not directly.

Maybe your just attracted to white girls (which is fine) but what happens is that sometimes when a real hot chick walks in the room, she has the power to intimidate, it doesn't matter what race she is. For you it might be white girls, for other guys it might be latino or black. So like so many other people have already said here.... you just gotta just practice mental and physical excercises to get over that.

Start making eye contact with girls that attract you (white girls) and then start talking to them without thinking of them as being anything special.

I'm by no means a seasoned DJ, but I know that I have no such asian complex so I'm just trying add in my input.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo
Still waiting Jprjrjrjr, or don't you have any?

How about some of you with the guys you have hooked up with then?
Hey..it's the "Steve Urkel" of sosauve...fvcking black wimp... he gets the UGLIEST fvcking white chicks I've ever seen.

You want pics of me and my CUTE white women? I'll send them to your e mail GEORGE........I hope your competent enough to open your e mail....since I had to post your fvcking pics for you here.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think just about everybody would be open to dating outside their race these days but people for the most part prefer their own race. That's just the way it is.
Fatality,

This is part of the issue that we are debating about. The big question is WHY? Saying, "that's just the way it is" does not help us solve the problem. It just implies that this is the way the world is and we should just accept it. If we could find out why this happens then we could try to solve it. Maybe it's discrimination, prejudice, stereotyping.

by realising that a chick is a chick, no matter the color of her skin, its who she is inside that counts.
Penkitten,

This by far has to be some of the worst piece of idealistic garbage that I have seen on this board.

It would be ideal if everyone just magically realized that everyone should be treated equally and that skin color should not mater. However, we live in a complex society with norms and values. The reasoning behind the lack of interracial couples is complex, but one thing that prevents interracial couples is a norm that says interracial dating is not fully accepted or okay.

In general, minorities tend to be looked down upon as having "lower status". One reason why black athletic jocks get white women is because they have the jock/athletic status which somewhat compensates for the overall lower status attributed to minorities. The black guys who get HOT white women are either jocks or have a lot of money because these are both status symbols which compensate for the overall lower status that society gives to minorities. Women want high status males. If male minorities are looked down upon as having less status because of their race then white women will prefer to marry white men because society says that white men are "higher" than minorities in status.

Have you ever noticed that you will never see a black woman with a high status white male? One reason is because of the way society structured. Men like attractiveness. Society contributes to the notion that black women are less attractive than white women. Personally, I find black women unattractive in comparison to white or Spanish women. The way society is structured probably has a contributing factor.

It is who a woman is inside that counts, so that is why the cosmetic industry is a multi-billion dollar a year industry. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
Fatality,

If we could find out why this happens then we could try to solve it. Maybe it's discrimination, prejudice, stereotyping.
or maybe its just you grow up with say a white mom or a black mom etc, and go to school/grow up with other people of your colur, so therefore you learn to be attracted to your own race, or maybe it is just a natural thing.

DLxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Hey..it's the "Steve Urkel" of sosauve...fvcking black wimp... he gets the UGLIEST fvcking white chicks I've ever seen.

You want pics of me and my CUTE white women? I'll send them to your e mail GEORGE........I hope your competent enough to open your e mail....since I had to post your fvcking pics for you here.
I have still not even seen those ones yet. How about you do it right this time? Upload the pics to this site.

http://imageshack.us/

It takes only 1 or 2 mins and you don't even have to register.

Btw send me your pics too. So I can compare

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
Fatality,

This is part of the issue that we are debating about. The big question is WHY? Saying, "that's just the way it is" does not help us solve the problem. It just implies that this is the way the world is and we should just accept it. If we could find out why this happens then we could try to solve it. Maybe it's discrimination, prejudice, stereotyping.

Many people are attracted to people that have the same qualities of their parents. Environment has something to do with it too. If there aren't many different ethnicities in your area that could have an effect and yes sometimes it has something to do with the three things you mentioned.

Some people may be attracted to people of different races but won't give them a chance because their parents or grandparents might be against it or are worried about what other people would think when they are out.

I also feel when choosing a long term partner most people want them to be the same race because they want their kids to be just like them.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
jprjrjrjr

still waiting for those pics
Hey Urkel, I sent some pics to your e mail. Quit using up time on the board. PM me if you want to talk further. I'd be more than happy to carry this agrument on with you off the board.

Get on Yahoo Messenger...

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on messenger now, read you PM box

You never sent the pics

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I figured, I Yahoo Messengered this fool, and he punked out and never sent the pictures

Used more than a few racial slurs too

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
As I figured, I Yahoo Messengered this fool, and he punked out and never sent the pictures

Used more than a few racial slurs too
Heads up on zolo. We found out the he lives only 15 minutes from me. I tried sending him pics repeatedly, and he doesn't get them. I offered to have him come here in person and see the pics, he refused.

He then offered to have me come up by him, I gladly accepted. BUT HE WOULDN'T TELL ME WHERE TO MEET HIM TO SHOW THE PICS. I EVEN OFFERED TO PAY FOR HIS GAS!!!!!!!

We found out that his pictures are from a website. WE BUSTED HIM!!!! and he admitted it was true...

We also found out the he COLLECTS PICTURES OFF THE INTERNET...HE'S A LITTLE FVCKING PERVERT....

I offered to meet this guy man to man. Told him my real name...and he wouldn't come. He talks crap from behind his computer screen, and won't even show up to look at some pics.

As far as the racial slur comment. this guy is one of the most RACIST people you'll ever meet. I called him some names, but they had nothing to do with his skin color...he's a little *****

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saved the whole IM conversation, and I can post it on here.

Black bas@ard

Nivver

aren't terms against my skin color.

You wanted me to come meet you at a millitary Base after sounding like a bunch of biggiots. OK I will be there with bells on.

I never said I got those pics of the web

That is a lie you told, just like you are lieing that you sent me pics

I know white chicks never hook up with Black Guys

Madonna
Carmen Electra
Pam Anderson
Paula Abdoul
Nikki Rotalano
Heidi Klum
Cindy Crawford
Nikki Zering
Sandra Bullock
Faith Hill
Jessica Alba
Brittney Spears
Christina Aguleria
Bo Derek
Many of the Playboy Playmates

And many other famous white girls who could have any man they want have all dated black guys.

All of these girls have admitted to dating black guys on the Howard Stern Show. Howrd always asks that question, and I would say the majority of the women say they have dated a black man at one time or another

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score

Black bas@ard

Nivver

You wanted me to come meet you at a millitary Base after sounding like a bunch of biggiots. OK I will be there with bells on.

Madonna
Carmen Electra
Pam Anderson
Paula Abdoul
Nikki Rotalano
Heidi Klum
Cindy Crawford
Nikki Zering
Sandra Bullock
Faith Hill
Jessica Alba
Brittney Spears
Christina Aguleria
Bo Derek

And many other famous white girls who could have any man they want have all dated black guys.

All of these girls have admitted to dating black guys on the Howard Stern Show. Howrd always asks that question, and I would say the majority of the women say they have dated a black man at one time or another

A few of those women dated black men...not all of them have...no where near..Stern is a fvcking pansy..and people spew bullshyt on his show....

SHOW THE IM CONVERSATION...YOU'RE A FVCKING RACIST BLACK WIMP..YEAH I CALLED YOU AN "N"..THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE..NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIN COLOR.....THEY COME IN ALL RACES...

I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE YOU ADMITTED THAT THOSE PICS CAME FROM A WEBSITE...POST THE CONVO ON HERE....

THEN YOU CALL US BIGOTS?...YOU'LL BE HERE WITH BELLS ON?? WELL COME HERE.....I INVITED YOU......YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A ***** TO SHOW UP.....

I'LL SHOW YOU CUTE WHITE WOMEN IN PERSON....YOU'RE JUST TOO FVCKING SCARED TO STEP FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN.....

THIS GUY IS CONVINCED ALL WHITE WOMEN WANT BLACK MEN...HE'S CONVINCED WHITE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK..LOL.....BUT HE WON'T SHOW UP??????

I HAVE COPIES OF THE PICS ZOLO SENT TO ME IN E MAIL...THEY ARE FROM A COMMERCIAL WEBSITE!!!! I CAN PROVE THAT..

HE USED MANY RACIAL SLURS AGAINST WHITES IN HIS E MAILS TO ME...I CAN SHOW THEM TOO...
:crackup:

DLxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone plan on uploading zolos pics(or anyone elses) to Imageshack?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score

Black bas@ard

Nivver

Madonna
Carmen Electra
Pam Anderson
Paula Abdoul
Nikki Rotalano
Heidi Klum
Cindy Crawford
Nikki Zering
Sandra Bullock
Faith Hill
Jessica Alba
Brittney Spears
Christina Aguleria
Bo Derek

Madonna- Married some white English dude.

Paula Abdoul-- She's been linked to almost ever race. She did marry Emilio Estevez...he's white and hispanic....she was rumored to have dated Arsenio Hall....but paula ISN'T WHITE....not that that matters...but keep things in perspective...

Carmen elektra- married dave navarro...(although she would have been better off with a black dude)

Pam Anderson- MARRIED Tommy Lee, and dated Kid Rock

Heidi klum- married seal...ok you got one there...(and Heidi is HOT...but take into consideration "seal" is also famous)

Cindy Crawford- married Richard Gere..now another WHITE DUDE.

Sandra Bullock is probably gay....

Faith Hill- married Tim Mc Graw...this one I almost pissed my pants laughing at..Faith has NEVER been tied to a black man.

Brittney Spears- dated Justin Timberlake, and married Kevin Federline..BOTH WHITE

Christina aguilera- married some white dude who was her manager...she's hispanic by the way..

Bo Derek--married John Derek..WHITE DUDE...

The Playboy Playmates are *****s who'd fvck anyone who paid them...

Whether any of these women dated black men at one time, I don't know. Except for Heidi Klum and Carmen Elektra.....

The point is most of them ended up with WHITE MEN. I know it's hard for you to realize this zolo, but it's the truth bro.

Most black people are good, honest folks. I realize there is good and bad in every race. It's these little "thug" types like zolo I have a problem with. Their hatred for white people underlies everything they do, but when a white person stands up to them, THEY USE THE RACE CARD.

Your list is shyt, and so are you zolo....

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all know this guy is a racist fool who gets angy that white women date black guys

DlxX I can email you the pics I sent jprjrjr of me and the girls, there are 3 differant ones that depict me and those girls. They are real and not from any website.

You can decide for yourself if they are real of fake.

I also sent him other ones of my friends with white girls dancing/hanging out with at parties/clubs

These are all real.

The pictures he is questioning, are ones of sexual content. He probably found them on a website some where and is saying that I sent them to him.

The truth is he never sent me any pics, and IU sent him pics that clearly shows me with girls, he cant even do that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.