intimidated by white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

School

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to be anything, but me. i am secure in my skin. No, you didn't say I was black, but you are asking me to show pictures of me with hot white women.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
Why does it matter!! You feel insecure?? You feel like black men are taking your white women away?? I don't care who is with who! It doesn't matter to me whether they are white or black. No biggy!
Who the fvck said I was insecure? I get plenty of women. But when I hear someone talking bullshyt..i'm going to call them on it....Race doesn't matter to me, people's attitudes and character say a lot. When anyone talks shyt that isn't true. I'll fvcking call them on it. I love how you jag offs talk about insecurity. Calling bullshty where it's warranted isn't being insecure.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to be anything, but me. i am secure in my skin. No, you didn't say I was black, but you are asking me to show pictures of me with hot white women.
LEARN TO READ BYTCH..I SAID SHOW PICS OF THESE BLACK GUYS WITH HOT WOMEN...IF THERE ARE SO MANY WALKING AROUND YOUR TOWN..IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO POST SOME PICS...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This argument isn't even important... Just worry about yourself... If you want to date interracial, do it, if you don't, don't... All you really have any control over in this world is yourself, your actions, and your decisions. Who cares about statistics. They can in no way enable you, but if you think about them long enough, they can stop you from even trying.

If the statistics aren't in your favor, tough it out, if they are, then coast it out. Complaining isn't going to change anything.

I agree with JPRPRPR... Can this PC crap, it's a tougher world if you want to go interracial and the additional obstacles stop it from happening.

I'm asian, and I've dated around. My longest LTR was a blonde-haired, blue-eyes from arkansas... You think I had to put up with subtle crap from certain parts of her extended family... Sure... but I just steadied myself and stayed myself and stayed consistent.

JPRPRPR's statistic's are pretty accurate about interracial marriages. But all you really have is yourself and your relationships, don't let statistics and culture determine them for you.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Okay Jprjrjr, you posted a picture, of you, ALONE. WHere is your picture with your HOT white or black chick??

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Okay Jprjrjr, you posted a picture, of you, ALONE. WHere is your picture with your HOT white or black chick??
Oh ****..I'll post some of me and some hot white chicks...sounds funny coming from some fag who hasn't posted any pics yet.....

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
jprjrjR

IM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS. I WILL SEND YOU LOTS OF PICS OF ME AND MY BUDS WITH HOTTT WHITE CHICKS

I PMED YOU REPLY FOOL

PS

STATISTICS YOU STATED ARE FOR MARRIAGE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FVCKING, I BANGED PLENTY OF HOTT WHITE CHICKS, AND WOULDNT MARRY ONE

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo
jprjrjR

IM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS. I WILL SEND YOU LOTS OF PICS OF ME AND MY BUDS WITH HOTTT WHITE CHICKS

I PMED YOU REPLY FOOL

PS

STATISTICS YOU STATED ARE FOR MARRIAGE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FVCKING, I BANGED PLENTY OF HOTT WHITE CHICKS, AND WOULDNT MARRY ONE
YOU COULDN'T MARRY ONE FAGGOT...POST THE FVCKING PICS ON HERE FAG

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS HERE

, TELL ME HOW TO AND i WILL BE HAPPY TO

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Jprjrjr, you seem rather hostile. Black men intimidate you...?
No..they don't intimidate me...I think they intimidate you though...you seem to kiss azz on them real nice..

I was Pacific Fleet Heavyweight boxing champ USMC...I never lost a fight to a black guy..guess that blows that myth too huh..

BY THE WAY....POST YOUR PIC FAG...

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO POST PICS ON HERE SO I CAN SHUT THIS FOOL UP

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS HERE

, TELL ME HOW TO AND i WILL BE HAPPY TO
\
COPY THE FVCKING LINK, AND POST IT...ARE YOU THAT FVCKING STUPID?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO POST PICS ON HERE SO I CAN SHUT THIS FOOL UP
YOU'RE NEVER SHUTTING ME UP FAG..I WANNA SEE THESE PICS...

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM ASKING YOU HOW TO POST THEM OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL, IF YOU WON'T THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO, BUT I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE PICS. JUST TELL ME HOW

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I just told you...copy the link, and post them What part aren't you understanding?

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE THE FAG, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO SEE BROTHAS WITH YOUR GIRLS

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
THEY ARE ON MY HARD DRIVE, THEY ARE NOT ON THE WEB ANYWHERE.,

IF YOU WANT THEM I HAVE TO EMAIL THEM TO YOU

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE THE FAG, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO SEE BROTHAS WITH YOUR GIRLS
No *****..you're just scared to post your ugly azz white *****es....Did you get them from the Jerry Springer show audience?

Status
Not open for further replies.