In a nutshell what attracts most good looking women?

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, having 6 pack abs has helped my online game tremendously.

In my opinion, you should strive to be physically fit, well dressed, successful and have a good social life FIRST, and THEN if it all doesn't work out, seek the esoteric side of seduction.

My problem is basement dwelling geeks and omega males/MTGTOW guys who try to figure out advanced female psychology while still living in their parent's basement. Get the basics down before you even think about all that conspiracy stuff.

Most of the time, you will realize being physically fit, well dress, having cool friends, and being independent is enough for most women to see you as a catch.

but what if the guy wants to stay in his basement wo a socila life because thats how im doing it, im well dressed and my body is coming on slow but sure, so how does one with anxiety and low social circle and no job succeed?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So men are mostly attracted to looks (good looking face) and fertility (big bewbs)

What are most women mostly attracted to?
I always ask my girls what went right after I seduce them. One told me her crush formed like this, when she noticed (in this order):

1) My eyes (she said they get her every time)
2) My bow tie (she loves men who dress up)
3) My height (6'5")
4) My genius (I showed psychic abilities by guessing her friend's birthday on the spot)
5) The fact I was there and gone (interest formed during the third encounter, with each encounter lasting one minute)
6) The fact she had to ask me to stay with her (be a challenge)
7) My ability to seduce other women (crush formed, first kiss)
8) My walking away at a key moment (like formed about 6 weeks later, before fifth date)

(to be continued)

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always ask my girls what went right after I seduce them. One told me her crush formed like this, when she noticed (in this order):

1) My eyes (she said they get her every time)
2) My bow tie (she loves men who dress up)
3) My height (6'5")
4) My genius (I showed psychic abilities by guessing her friend's birthday on the spot)
5) The fact I was there and gone (interest formed during the third encounter, with each encounter lasting one minute)
6) The fact she had to ask me to stay with her (be a challenge)
7) My ability to seduce other women (crush formed, first kiss)
8) My walking away at a key moment (like formed about 6 weeks later, before fifth date)

(to be continued)

Sounds like a narcissistic story bro,(no one is a genius 6.5 and good looking, that guy isnt in existence) but you have good insight into attraction, please go on.

Its like a ton of things attract women, so get down as many as you can starting with the easiest immediate ones like being well groomed, and doing longer term work on the most potent ones like learning attractive humor

Trilby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, Personality, and Finances. You want to be efficient in all three.
Looks don't mean much to women. That is, in terms of whether they will have sex with you, looks don't mean much to women. Think about from an evolutionary standpoint. It's only been in the last 100 or so years, since Hollywood, that what men even looked like was an issue.

Not enough time to affect evolution

Do you think women cared what men looked like 5 thousand years ago ? Or even 400 years ago ? Nope. Well guess what women are still wired up the same way.

Looks are like having a big serve in tennis, you'll get some free points, but if your over-all game is not on the money, you won't get no were. I mean, if looks were important to women, then about 90% of men would be in big trouble.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks don't mean much to women. That is, in terms of whether they will have sex with you, looks don't mean much to women. Think about from an evolutionary standpoint. It's only been in the last 100 or so years, since Hollywood, that what men even looked like was an issue.

Not enough time to affect evolution

Do you think women cared what men looked like 5 thousand years ago ? Or even 400 years ago ? Nope. Well guess what women are still wired up the same way.

Looks are like having a big serve in tennis, you'll get some free points, but if your over-all game is not on the money, you won't get no were. I mean, if looks were important to women, then about 90% of men would be in big trouble.
Women care more about looks when they seek casual sex, otherwise it is not as much of a factor. It's the opposite with money; it doesn't matter much for a romp, but does when they are looking for something more permanent.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who sees them as normal humans, and doesn't kiss the ground they walk on.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, okay buddy, post a pic up on an online dating site that isn't "cute", attractive, and doesn't have a 6 pack of abs showing....then tell me how it goes for you ;)
It's secondary to personality.

Trilby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, okay buddy, post a pic up on an online dating site that isn't "cute", attractive, and doesn't have a 6 pack of abs showing....then tell me how it goes for you ;)
A woman can think a man is good looking ALL DAY and not want to make anything happen with him. Being ripped and handsome is not an automatic ticket to the p*ssy. Yes an online dating profile of a man who is jacked and handsome will create a surface attraction in women. That's all. That guy still has to text her, set up date, talk to her, not be needy, not be insecure, have his sh*t together, there is still a way to go before he get's to flatten some grass with her.

I'm not saying that looks matter don't matter, but all they will do is buy you the 1st 30 seconds. Not to mention that's what hot to one women is not hot to another.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been listening to the Chick Whisperer podcast lately, and they talk a lot about how it is the masculine role to initiate the interaction, to be the one who approaches. When you approach, you are setting the masculine/feminine dynamic with her and putting yourself in a masculine light. Which fuels attraction. Anyway, they said that this also works in online dating. Women still prefer to be the one who is approached.

Actually, I've never tried online dating, but I thought I'd share that since I thought it was interesting. But yeah, having looks is an advantage. Play your best cards.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A woman can think a man is good looking ALL DAY and not want to make anything happen with him. Being ripped and handsome is not an automatic ticket to the p*ssy. Yes an online dating profile of a man who is jacked and handsome will create a surface attraction in women. That's all. That guy still has to text her, set up date, talk to her, not be needy, not be insecure, have his sh*t together, there is still a way to go before he get's to flatten some grass with her.

I'm not saying that looks matter don't matter, but all they will do is buy you the 1st 30 seconds. Not to mention that's what hot to one women is not hot to another.
But those first 30 seconds are critical. When a less attractive guy approaches, women have many different ways of "shutting him down" such as...

1. Turning away
2. Walking away
3. Eye roll
4. Pretending she can't hear him
5. Ignoring him
6. Pretending she doesn't speak English lol

If she won't give you those 30 seconds, you have no chance, regardless of your personality.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A woman can think a man is good looking ALL DAY and not want to make anything happen with him.
Yes an online dating profile of a man who is jacked and handsome will create a surface attraction in women. That's all.
That's all? Lol, and what are you basing this information on? Lol, that's like saying a good resume will open up new doors and get you new interviews, that's all. Umm, how is a guy supposed to get into the position to find the best jobs if the doors won't open up and he can't secure interviews?

Being ripped and handsome is not an automatic ticket to the p*ssy.
Who said it was?

That guy still has to text her, set up date, talk to her, not be needy, not be insecure, have his sh*t together, there is still a way to go before he get's to flatten some grass with her.
ALL of which he will have no opportunity of showing, if she never lets him in the door to show it. Plus also keep in mind when flirting/hitting on women in general, if they find you hot/cute/attractive then you flirting/hitting on them is perfectly "normal". If the girl does not find you hot/cute/attractive then you flirting/hitting on them is sexual harassment.

Notice my advice is to fix your looks, personality, and finances.....not to promote one or the other.

The PUA community (to sell books) wants to keep telling guys that looks nor money matters, just the bullshyt you spit with your "game". It's just complete and utter bullshyt designed by the PUA community to sell books to LAZY men who do not want to put in the REAL WORK of:

- Working out
- Eating right
- Staying groomed/dressed nice
- Working hard/Making Money
- Graduating college
- Investing
- Learning how to carry on a good conversation

All of that takes work, which LAZY men don't want to put ,in which is probably why they need to buy a PUA book in the first place......they are fat, ugly, lazy, broke, pieces of shyt and women don't want them. So instead of putting in the WORK to fix their looks and finances, this piece of shyt wants to just learn a bunch of canned, one-dimensional, c0cky/funny techniques from a PUA book thinking his fat, ugly, lazy, broke a.ss is going to get anywhere :rofl:

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually whatever the parent with who they have the most issues with has.

Daddy issues - Emotional unavailability, Bad Boy Persona etc coupled with status, height, sexual dominance.

Healthy parents - Secure, Leadership, Financial Security, Stature, Testosterone, Ethics etc

There is literally someone for everyone even if you are damaged beyond repair.. water will always seek it's own level.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If you ever actually grew a set of balls to cold approach in your life, instead of just hitting up slags online, you would know this not to be true.
I thought your cry-baby a.ss put me on Ignore lol? Man do you and BeTheChange lie so much. Why announce you are putting somebody on Ignore, but don't do it?

Yet, you project your limiting beliefs on to everyone else.
Well I be damned, if it ain't the POT calling the KETTLE black :rofl:

Money has nothing to do with attraction. It's about providing, and keeping them around long-term (which Isn't my thing anyway).

Have a unique look, and be proud of it. You don't need to be a male model, but it helps to take pride in your appearance.

Anyway, I was out today approaching, and it occurred to me that the number one thing that attracts women is happiness.
Yep, money doesn't matter.....nope, sure doesn't. Look don't matter either....nope, sure doesn't. All a dude has to do is don't worry and be happy like Bobby McFerrin

- So if you're built like RICK ROSS, it don't matter.
- If your face looks like Quasimodo, it don't matter.
- If you are like 35, broke, with no car, no place to stay, and no money, it don't matter.

Just follow Deesade and be happy.....then all of the women (even Paula Patton) will fall at your feet :rofl::rofl:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money has nothing to do with attraction. It's about providing, and keeping them around long-term (which Isn't my thing anyway).
I think you're dismissing money as being attractive because it isn't part of your game. Now, I'm not saying a guy needs money to seduce women, he certainly doesn't. But as far as attraction goes, it can be a factor, and not just with gold diggers. Do you think the alpha in nature doesn't have access to resources?

You are right that it can help keep them around long term (which I know you aren't interested in, which is fine). A bored rich housewife might bang the pool boy, but she's probably not going to build her life around him. It's not that a guy has to be rich either, but if a man is successful and confident, there's some undeniable appeal there for a woman. I don't think it's all about providing either. A man who has the strength and ability to support himself at a comfortable level has a level of competency about him. Sure, a guy who lives in his parents basement can get laid, but he's playing a different game.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever actually grew a set of balls to cold approach in your life, instead of just hitting up slags online, you would know this not to be true.
Agreed

Exactly correct.

Have a unique look, and be proud of it. You don't need to be a male model, but it helps to take pride in your appearance.
Once again, agreed.

Anyway, I was out today approaching, and it occurred to me that the number one thing that attracts women is happiness.
I disagree here. Happiness does help a lot, but I would contend that the number one thing is more specifically projecting happiness that arises from desiring that particular woman and being playful about it, while still projecting an air of dominance. They are narcissists when it comes to attraction, and seduction to me is simply analogous to manipulating a narcissist with praise, except substituting praise with desire.

So fvcking easy to assume familiarity with HB's when properly warmed up, and coming from a social frame.
I agree 100 percent.

This world is fvcking full of women looking to make connections. And if you think that you need money, looks, or status in order to go out and try your luck.... I honestly feel sorry for you.
Agreed again, they are far from necessary. But status and looks do help. Looks can be improved when it comes to clothing style, haircut, and exercising. Beyond that, looks are largely irrelevant. Status is something completely within one's control to improve.

The first 30 seconds are about dominance.

I would say the first 30 seconds are also about boldness and being direct about your intention, while still being socially calibrated. Otherwise agreed.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live quite a carefree lifestyle. I come from a fairly moneyed family, and currently work part-time for family businesses.

Whenever a woman starts to nag about my lifestyle, I know that we are entering a new phase of the relationship. The betaization process begins, and she considers it time for me to make compromises.

Not going to happen. And it's got fvck all to do with attraction, as I've usually been shagging them for between 2 to 4 months by that point.

Money, career, status, ticks the provider boxes.

Men need to understand that women categorize us. @RangerMIke made a good post recently on the differences between men and women's perspectives on a prospective date.

Women categorize thusly: lover, provider, orbiter. In that order. I have literally no interest in being anything other than a lover.
I tend to agree with this! Money and success is good, but not critical to attraction. Being presentable, which doesn't require money, is more necessary. A woman knows nothing about a man when he approaches. If a woman starts spouting off about money, she has began to show her true colors...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You are ignored, which Is why typically I ignore you. Crazy that? I just wondered where the bullsh*t here was coming from, and the buck stopped with you.

I liked your post, because I enjoyed the song.

You are the perfect example of what not to do. You went and got muscles and PHD's, but never dealt with the root issue, and now you think the marketplace owes you something.

You are a whining faggot that hasn't got the balls to experiment, explore and understand the world. Now you are projecting your insecurities onto others.

All anyone needs do is try for a day or two to understand you are speaking out of your arse. This is why I know you are a waster.
WTF are you talking about :rofl:?

Dude you need to stay off that crack-pipe lmao.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You need to stop with this one foot in/one foot out bullsh*t. Either go the full way, or just give up.
Like I told you before, life isn't black and white like that dude, life is very gray. There's shyt about women in general that are GOOD....there's shyt about them that aren't good.

I can't be Red Pill or Blue Pill, the best way to approach this shyt is to be Purple Pill and combine the best of both sides to approach the situation in a balanced manner.