I need help on what kind of clothes,shoes,and humor and I need tips on girls!!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
originaldj said:
You said leaving your posts for people who can help you. You want to know something? No one will be able to help you if you analyze every single part of your life. Being a DJ (which I am not saying I am) means having an attitude. It doesn't mean that you look at girls or dress in a certain way. Until you fix your attitude you will never be helped.
Fix my attitude,I thought you guys said being a "jerk" and not caring what anyone thinks of you is what girls like,so im trying to be like that.And look if your not a DJ then don't give advice to me,its just wasting my time.Look I do analyze alot about my life but its you don't know how hard it is being me,its like my life is a struggle everyday.Anyways if anyone can answer my question or fix my problem is that everytime I make eye contact a girl rolles there eyes or laugh.Im not trying to put myself down but is it because looks&appearence matter so they must think im a ugly or dorky person??? Remeber im not trying to put myself down but I think those are reasons.If those aren't the reasons do you guys know why???

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:
Ohhh I know this one!!! I know it!!! Plastic surgery, u will look just like Micheal Jackson!!! Dude!!!! :box: No one here will tell u how to look more attractice, The only option u have is,, Buy nice cloth,,,, But smaller glasses,, get nice haircut and spyke it,,,get a shave if u neeed one,,, always smile,,,send us ur pic!! Or send me, theni can give more advise
Thats why I bought new clothes,shoes and started these thread to get help on that,dude if I send my picture you probaly will laugh:nervous:

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
":Fix my attitude,I thought you guys said being a "jerk" and not caring what anyone thinks of you is what girls like,so im trying to be like that

Oh so you are trying not to care about what people think by asking them for advice? That is a contradiction. Your as bad in english as you are in life.

And look if your not a DJ then don't give advice to me,its just wasting my time
I am not a DJ but I am miles ahead of you. I have confidence friends and the grades. Considering your situation you should even be taking a drunk bum's advice.

And look if your not a DJ then don't give advice to me,its just wasting my time.Look I do analyze alot about my life but its you don't know how hard it is being me,its like my life is a struggle everyday

Oh, so you want my pity here, well you aren't getting any you rascist piece of shyt.

Anyways if anyone can answer my question or fix my problem is that everytime I make eye contact a girl rolles there eyes or laugh.Im not trying to put myself down but is it because looks&appearence matter so they must think im a ugly or dorky person??
Probably

Remeber im not trying to put myself down but I think those are reasons.If those aren't the reasons do you guys know why???
No, you nailed it on the head, you are probably ugly.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Wow and your suppose to be helping me right,huh man Im not here to read your crap,when you said the reason is because ugly,your not helping much.
(I am not a DJ but I am miles ahead of you. I have confidence friends and the grades) Who said I don't have friends,I also have like two or three friends,even though everyone calls us loser but thats just life.
(Oh, so you want my pity here, well you aren't getting any you rascist piece of shyt.)I don't want your pity,you ****en idiot,and im not racist plus these thread is not for me to argue with a child like you,its for me to get help.Look if your not going to help me or answer my questions THEN DON'T POST ANYTHING ITS A WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
several people here who contribute nothing to the thread...
I agree in matter of fact about 50% the posts on these thread are pointless comments just insulting me,or calling me a loser which isn't helping me.Come on guys these thread is to help me and make my life better:D

Me to the next person who insults my intelligence:box: LMAO!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I got another question how to I beome c0cky&funny person, I read it on the bible but it doesn't come natural for a guy like me.Thats why im working on my humor like I have a long stick the size of my house,hehehe :D

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
And im going to be posting on what I think are good c0cky&funny lines I just made them up,but tell me if these lines will work on a girl.Example:

Me:hey baby
Girl:hey
Me:Where are you going to night?
Girl:To a trip
Me:A trip to my house,wow baby your beatiful
Me:Lets get married,we are in love,yes!!
Girl:Ok when do you want to get married
Me:When I want to
Thats just an example do you think that would be a good conversation using c0cky&funny with a random girl???

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, she wouldnt respond like that at all bro...

Jus keep it subtle but confident...

It also only has to be one good line, otherwise you could end up laying it on too heavy:

"like you look good, I suppose I can be seen with you ;) "

^I think that'd work

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\WTF? damn man. that dont even make sense. rent some funny movies and find out what makes somethin funny(talkin to dreamx)

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
lol,the problem is I never tried these things I really want to try them.But they call me dreamx because im everygirls dream,and I got something they want ;) lol!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dreamx your c+f needs serious work. comedy central...standup. also the daily show and colbert report. they teach you to see things and come out with comical angles, which is all comedy is. a different way of looking at something that others wouldnt think of.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys think im off to a good start???But the problem is if I try that in my school, it won't work and all the popular girls don't want to be seen me.And I got a repuation as being a loser or dork,so how can I use it in my school its probaly hopeless.But I can try it in other places so does these c&f work in any place??

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Im going to type more c&f and other humor examples after I think of some more ;)

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont. wait til it improves.

hit on ugly chicks...seriously, its better than no girls, they're less likely to turn you down, and theyre just practice. if you get shiited on by an ugly fat chick, who cares? if word gets out about it, it was just a joke ;)

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
lol,the problem is I never tried these things I really want to try them.But they call me dreamx because im everygirls dream,and I got something they want ;) lol!
see thats alot more creative/witty than your ****y n funny "conversation". even tho it prolly isnt true rite now (not to put u down or anything...), thats the right kinda attitude. hang around some dudes who know how to get girls, see how they operate. that means making guy friends first...

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I wish I would be able to hang around the popular cool guys,but they normally pick on me and call me a loser or dork,but who cares!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
dont. wait til it improves.

hit on ugly chicks...seriously, its better than no girls, they're less likely to turn you down, and theyre just practice. if you get shiited on by an ugly fat chick, who cares? if word gets out about it, it was just a joke ;)
GOOD POINT,ugly chicks make me less nervous I notice that and yeah maybe they might like the same things me!!!