I need help on what kind of clothes,shoes,and humor and I need tips on girls!!!!

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're very confident and a good DJ, don't approach a random girl without knowing what to say following up your hello, like some sort of observation about what she was just doing.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
lol,murphaser you sound likea wigger,no offense.Ok the other question after I say hi to a randomgirl,what do I say next???
First, spell my name right.

Second, you don't really want to get slayed again... Like the last racist comment you made, fool

Third, you look at the whole site. Its based on approaching girls and talking to them...

Try doing search

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I will be keeping you guys updated on my life and approaches,right now my life doesn't suck,and its not good either but Im working on changes so I can get alot of girls,sucking something,lol ;)

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
lol,Man Im sooooo bored,I have nothing to do right now,im tired of playing warcraft and being on the computer I need some fun things to do.If anyone is online send me a message on aim we can start a touranment on another game,but anyways im bored.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what happens when you're life revolves around bugging people who don't like you.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Dude,shutup you annoy me im really bored right now,and im wasting posts on pointless stuff anyways im going to logout.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are turning into a 40 year old virgin!!!

:cuss: Dude, just sign off!! WDF u wasting your time reading that **** that aint gonna help you?? If u on a SPRING brake right now, then just go somewhere. Somewhere like, to the movies with your friends, or to the park. And the reason u have dam big eye glasses is probably becouse u cant stop playing the videos games!!! I mean wAtCh ThE MoViE "The 40 year old virgin"

All he does is he plays video games, dresses like a GAY LORD, and acts like a serial killer!! DUDE just ****ing do something about ur life:trouble: or I'm gonna come to ur house and take you out, that way in the next life u might be more confident with your life...:crazy:

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
I will be keeping you guys updated on my life and approaches,right now my life doesn't suck,and its not good either but Im working on changes so I can get alot of girls,sucking something,lol ;)
That wasn't funny.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man you sound just like me, guess how i overcame my problems?? get girls from girl schools, if you are in secondary school then i am sure there is a girl school around your area, most girls there are easy pickings, they joined the girl school in year 7 and not many of them would have experience with real men like us. I have recently read a tip about how to dress, go out and buy a maxim magazine(i know it sounds g"y), then look at how the guys are dressed in there, they are the guys that women dream about, copy how they dress and you should be good.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way my life is much more interesting than yours and i am not racist

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx...just add the haters to your ignore list. Click their name and click "see profile" then click "add to ignore list."

Simple as that.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My vote is I don't give a **** about it either. How is it that dreamx can post the dumbest threads I have ever seen and get like 20-30 replies, while I post some serious and intelligent posts and I only get like 3-4 replies?? Just because I'm not a total loser doesn't mean I can't use the advice.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, as far as clothing/fashion is concerned what is everyone's opinion on wearing hats?? Is it bad to wear hats too often and do girls find them unattractive? I'm just talking about your typical baseball caps.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\hats are cool. i dont wear em but some fitted baseball caps or somethin, those look nice

for shoes, get at least 2 or 3 so u can change it up and people will think you're fashionable. get some Vans (pretty cheap and they looks good), and depending on your preference/bank account, get some Air Forces, Pumas, Kswiss's (lotta different styles), adiddas superstars, or jordans (most expensive and u should only get em if youre sporty)

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
dreamx...just add the haters to your ignore list. Click their name and click "see profile" then click "add to ignore list."

Simple as that.
Im going to defintely do that,thanks!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Anyways yesterday I went to the mall,and wow!!! There are sooooo many hot girls,OH MY GOD they were all freaken hot.These is my first time in the mall since like 2 years,anyways I went there and bought my self some nice shoes they are all white adidas,and bough couple abercrombie&fitch T-shirts,and some jeans as well.And I also went on to ebay and ordered some more abercrombie t-shirts.Now my other problem/question is when I was at the mall,I made eye contact,but all the girls pretty much rolled there eyes,some even laughed,was it because I was ugly,or dorky.I know its one of those reasons man it sucks girls in the mall are shallow,but ooh well anyways my other question is how do I become a good looking person so females will find me attractive???

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are starting to piss me off more than Viper. You have not grasp the concept of DJing whatsoever. You priorities are f***ed.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok my priorities are not ****ed,Im actually working on becoming A DJ,and when I make eye contact,every girl always rolles there eyes. So there must be a reason there doing it,and if im pissing you off,then don't be reading my posts,its for people who can help me!

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
You said leaving your posts for people who can help you. You want to know something? No one will be able to help you if you analyze every single part of your life. Being a DJ (which I am not saying I am) means having an attitude. It doesn't mean that you look at girls or dress in a certain way. Until you fix your attitude you will never be helped.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Anyways yesterday I went to the mall,and wow!!! There are sooooo many hot girls,OH MY GOD they were all freaken hot.These is my first time in the mall since like 2 years,anyways I went there and bought my self some nice shoes they are all white adidas,and bough couple abercrombie&fitch T-shirts,and some jeans as well.And I also went on to ebay and ordered some more abercrombie t-shirts.Now my other problem/question is when I was at the mall,I made eye contact,but all the girls pretty much rolled there eyes,some even laughed,was it because I was ugly,or dorky.I know its one of those reasons man it sucks girls in the mall are shallow,but ooh well anyways my other question is how do I become a good looking person so females will find me attractive???

Ohhh I know this one!!! I know it!!! Plastic surgery, u will look just like Micheal Jackson!!! Dude!!!! :box: No one here will tell u how to look more attractice, The only option u have is,, Buy nice cloth,,,, But smaller glasses,, get nice haircut and spyke it,,,get a shave if u neeed one,,, always smile,,,send us ur pic!! Or send me, theni can give more advise