I need help on what kind of clothes,shoes,and humor and I need tips on girls!!!!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
GOOD POINT,ugly chicks make me less nervous I notice that and yeah maybe they might like the same things me!!!
exactly. after a while you can mack your way to the hearts of a few fuglies (and get rejected by even more of them), and you'll have some basic conversation skills developed.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok heres another example of c0cky&funny like I made up

Me:so you think im dorky
Girl:umm yeah
Me:why because I look way better then you,so you call me that
Girl:*laughs* your good looking dork
Me:Well no duh
Me:you look like superwoman
Girl:*laughs* thanks

Is that good or bad??And do I ask for the number by the time???

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW man, approaching random girls at the mall or anywhere is hard for anyone in high school. mostly because most high school girls only consider going out with guys they feel comfortable with (not just random people) so don't get discouraged if you don't get the results u want at first. honestly, itd be hard for me to go up to a random girl and hit on her if she didnt give me the "go-ahead" first (eye contact/smiling). if they smile at u then that gives u a reason to go to them and they feel like the ones on the defensive

SO i think itd be best for u to not focus on hot girls until u got the basics of a good conversation down

/\why would u call her superwoman?

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont blatantly complement her. If you going to give her a complement, make it subtle.
Make yourself different by not coughing out a "you look beautiful" afc-ish line

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Ok heres another example of c0cky&funny like I made up

Me:so you think im dorky
Girl:umm yeah
Me:why because I look way better then you,so you call me that
Girl:*laughs* your good looking dork
Me:Well no duh
Me:you look like superwoman
Girl:*laughs* thanks

Is that good or bad??And do I ask for the number by the time???
This is the guy that gets great marks and is going to a great college.

OUR FUTURE.

THE WORLD IS ****ED.

Some people are WAY beyond help.

Are you human?

What the **** is WRONG with you?

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Well no duh,im a human you idiot look I don't need to read your negative comments.I just wanted to know if my lines of c0cky&funny which I never used before would be good a simple yes or no(explain why it doesnt work) is all I want to know.Not some ****en stupid posts you make, the world is ****ed with people like you!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I have read the c&f articles in the bible so I thought I can make my own.Well can you guys give me good examples of c&f to random girls???

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Well no duh,im a human you idiot look I don't need to read your negative comments.I just wanted to know if my lines of c0cky&funny which I never used before would be good a simple yes or no(explain why it doesnt work) is all I want to know.Not some ****en stupid posts you make, the world is ****ed with people like you!
You look like Batman! Tee-Hee!

(I'm using my ****y funny skills like you. Is it working?)

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Dude stop being surcastic im not trying to joke its just I wondered if it would ever work, I dont need your surcastic( I hate that).If you don't stop that me and your mom will take away the computer and internet meaning you will have nothing no more,so you cant play with yourself,lol :D

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you know how skinny and weak I am,if I was in the wrestling team the guys would hurt me and probaly tease me.But I joined the math club and im planning on joining the tennis team as well.But yeah I do need to work on improving myself and my life.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is the funniest you get, you might as wll give up now. The only place you are picking chicks up is at a funeral.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
VegasGuy your not funny,get off the computer and get a life loser!

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, look who's talking.

BTW, you've posted more in the month you've been here than I have in almost a year.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
And im going to be posting on what I think are good c0cky&funny lines I just made them up,but tell me if these lines will work on a girl.Example:

Me:hey baby
Girl:hey
Me:Where are you going to night?
Girl:To a trip
Me:A trip to my house,wow baby your beatiful
Me:Lets get married,we are in love,yes!!
Girl:Ok when do you want to get married
Me:When I want to
Thats just an example do you think that would be a good conversation using c0cky&funny with a random girl???

if u think thats funny, than thats just sad. Its for retards:eek:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys I get it wasn't funny it was worth a try.MCtwist dude but I would get hurt in wrestling, I mean my own dad calls me a wimp for a reason.Wrestling isn't for me,plus nobody will like me.But besides tennis do you think soccer is a good sport???