I need help on what kind of clothes,shoes,and humor and I need tips on girls!!!!

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Ok heres another example of c0cky&funny like I made up

Me:so you think im dorky
Girl:umm yeah
Me:why because I look way better then you,so you call me that
Girl:*laughs* your good looking dork
Me:Well no duh
Me:you look like superwoman
Girl:*laughs* thanks

Is that good or bad??And do I ask for the number by the time???

WDF?????:crackup: Seriosuly if u think thats funny than your retarded!!! YOU ARE 17 years old!! And still acting like a dam 5 year older,, even 5 year older smarter.. Those jokes make me lough not becouse they are funny but becouse they are retarded!!:crazy:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:
WDF?????:crackup: Seriosuly if u think thats funny than your retarded!!! YOU ARE 17 years old!! And still acting like a dam 5 year older,, even 5 year older smarter.. Those jokes make me lough not becouse they are funny but becouse they are retarded!!:crazy:
Well look at your name shydude,it says it all your probaly too shy even talk to a woman or to have humor, atleast Im trying to become a DJ and work on c&f!

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Ok guys I get it wasn't funny it was worth a try.MCtwist dude but I would get hurt in wrestling, I mean my own dad calls me a wimp for a reason.Wrestling isn't for me,plus nobody will like me.But besides tennis do you think soccer is a good sport???

I play soccer for life. Soccer is a sport were u need to work ur ass of! U run miles without water, and get injured! I broke my leg 5 times playing soccer.. Take weight training!! And eat more so ur geting muscle mass. Sign up for GYM and get the six pack. Just so you know its hard to get a a six pack, but its worth it at the end! And **** what others think!! Why u always so dam focused on what ur dad thinks or if others wont like u ?? NO one will like you untill u start respecting urself.. I am ****ing tired of posting here,, But I get addicted to theads like this one:D

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Damn soccer sounds rough,but Im going to start going to the gym but what if one of those big guys there make fun of me that I can't lift that much weight?

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Damn soccer sounds rough,but Im going to start going to the gym but what if one of those big guys there make fun of me that I can't lift that much weight?

Comen man!!! Why u always think someone will make fun of u>???? Why u always think negative????? U said u always think positive now!!! I always see retarded people in gym that cant lift their own balls! trust me, no one will make fun of u!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I know man i sometimes think negative,but yeah I cant wait until I start working at the gym.Girls will call me The Giant when I come out :D

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
I know man i sometimes think negative,but yeah I cant wait until I start working at the gym.Girls will call me The Giant when I come out :D

I hope they do! Just so u know, idk about how long will it take for u to build ur ass into the shape u need to!! HOw much do u weight and whats ur heigh?? If ur about 5;5 and u weight 562 pounds then first u should loose 400 pounds:D

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
lol, im about 5"7 and weigh around 118 or 120 im kinda of skinny but I have a big package that ladies love,heheh lolz

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is to all the members that hate dreamx: STOP posting becouse ur making dreamx more depresed:: He is a guy that needs help, And we should all help him!@!!!!

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\in my opinion, i have respect for anyone whos at the gym because it shows they have some work ethic and want to improve themselves.

also, when u talk to girls or people in general (especially girls tho), try to notice something about them or the situation and make a comment. be like "dang thats a nice necklace, where'd u get it from?"

then theyd prolly be like "thanks. i got it from my mom blah blah blah"

then u can either just keep acting interested so they keep talkin or play wit em. for example:

"o your mom prolly got it from the swap meet huh"

girl:*psht* my mom did not get this from the swap meet
you: yea she did. look, its not even real...lemme see it.."
girl: (hands it over)
you: o wait, yea its real (put it in your pocket)
girl: (prolly smiling) hey! give it back!
you: give wut back?
girl: the necklace!
you: (keep playin dumb then after a while take it out and when shes about to take it, snatch it back. jus keep playin keep away)............

anyways yea haha i got kinda carried away, its not gonna happen exactly like that but thats one example i can think of

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:
This is to all the members that hate dreamx: STOP posting becouse ur making dreamx more depresed:: He is a guy that needs help, And we should all help him!@!!!!
Thank you!!! To any member that posts anything bad these will happen to you ----->:box:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
i am me said:
/\in my opinion, i have respect for anyone whos at the gym because it shows they have some work ethic and want to improve themselves.

also, when u talk to girls or people in general (especially girls tho), try to notice something about them or the situation and make a comment. be like "dang thats a nice necklace, where'd u get it from?"

then theyd prolly be like "thanks. i got it from my mom blah blah blah"

then u can either just keep acting interested so they keep talkin or play wit em. for example:

"o your mom prolly got it from the swap meet huh"

girl:*psht* my mom did not get this from the swap meet
you: yea she did. look, its not even real...lemme see it.."
girl: (hands it over)
you: o wait, yea its real (put it in your pocket)
girl: (prolly smiling) hey! give it back!
you: give wut back?
girl: the necklace!
you: (keep playin dumb then after a while take it out and when shes about to take it, snatch it back. jus keep playin keep away)............

anyways yea haha i got kinda carried away, its not gonna happen exactly like that but thats one example i can think of
WOW!!! That seems like a good conversation im going to try it,I feel soo confident right now, I feel like I can approach any girl even Pamela Anderson(shes hot)!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys im going to signoff, my internet is slow, I guess it must be the movie i'm downloading Lord of The rings The two towers(seems like a good movie)! Ok well good night,I'll be later on tonight!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
And thanks everyone my dream of becoming a DJ is getting closer, remeber everyone always be postive like me :D well good night!

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
NO! Whatever you do, DO NOT try to be like Dreamx...at all.
LMAO, :rockon: NO i am not like that, i am da BAD BOY.. I am just trying to help put dreamx to sleep, Couse threads like that go on for about 699 pages long!! seriosuly we should stop posting ****, and let this thread go!!:whistle: Why dont mine post go for about 9 pages long:confused: ?? Thats a mistery

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamx the main thing I can tell you is don't have fear.

Highschool is a huge ass social ladder, you need to work your way up to be "cool" (I say "cool", because a majority of the kids who are cool usually take alot of wrong turns and become a gas station clerk).

Anywho, first go talk to kids you'd consider in your social bracket, this shouldn't be too hard. They should accept you, and you guys will start hanging out. Eventually network out slowly (hang out with the coolest kid in that group that has the most connections even if their not that great).

Over time you'll begin to be seen as normal and maybe one day cool.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Thats inspiration yeah my goal is to become a DJ and I will accomplish it,anyways stay postive!