I need help on what kind of clothes,shoes,and humor and I need tips on girls!!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 SHUT THE F*CK UP!! I have arleady said what I need to say about you,in the last post,you know what I also think your gay,you probaly image me as a attrative guy,thats why you keep harrassing me.Dude thats not cool,I don't like gay people,so sorry i'm not a faggot liek you,but theres a gay forum,you can go there,they guys there are like you,they like little kids ****s like yours.STOP POSTING ON MY F*CKEN THREADS AND STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES,JUST LEAVE ME ALONE,FROM THESE DAY I WILL IGNORE YOU,I HOPE YOU GET BANNED,YOUR LOSER!!!!

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
VegasGuy56 SHUT THE F*CK UP!! I have arleady said what I need to say about you,in the last post,you know what I also think your gay,you probaly image me as a attrative guy,thats why you keep harrassing me.Dude thats not cool,I don't like gay people,so sorry i'm not a faggot liek you,but theres a gay forum,you can go there,they guys there are like you,they like little kids ****s like yours.STOP POSTING ON MY F*CKEN THREADS AND STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES,JUST LEAVE ME ALONE,FROM THESE DAY I WILL IGNORE YOU,I HOPE YOU GET BANNED,YOUR LOSER!!!!

DAM!!!! :eek: :eek:U r dangerious man!!! :trouble: I can fear trouble!!! JUST So u know ignore the people that harassing u!! :kick:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys these topic is not about liking me hating me or race,its about what kinda of clothes,shoes,and confidence tips.So lets just stick to the subject,no i'm not like Viper,he is hopeless he never changes but Im actually trying to improve myself,but anyways so how can I make a good appearence when approaching a girl,like how can I walk cool not like my dorky walk.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk cool u say?? Do the moon walk while approaching the girl! HAHAHAH :D

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humor

If you want to be funny like me. It's not possible.

If you want to be almost as funny as me. Say whatever comes to your mind. Don't think about it. Trust me.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
thats a good tip the master disaster so as soon as I think of something funny I should say it out loud,I'm gonna need to try that,people say I walk funny,lol but I can use that to my advantage :D

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
Humor

If you want to be funny like me. It's not possible.

If you want to be almost as funny as me. Say whatever comes to your mind. Don't think about it. Trust me.

OK whatever, I like pizza becouse its cheezy, are u cheezy?? Is this funny??

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
thats a good tip the master disaster so as soon as I think of something funny I should say it out loud,I'm gonna need to try that,people say I walk funny,lol but I can use that to my advantage :D

Is that a joke? Walking funny is like saying "I give up on life."

Don't you dare walk funny, or I will hunt you down and give you a bad manicure.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:

If u walk funny then u r retarded!! :D If u walk like someone else then ur GAY, if u walk like ur normal then people will think ur avergage! If u fly the ur unique:rockon:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:
OK whatever, I like pizza becouse its cheezy, are u cheezy?? Is this funny??
lol@ shydude, you know what guys I got an idea Im gonna post some jokes that I make up,right now im thinking of jokes tell me if its funny or not.Ok heres a couple of jokes,that one day I can try:

You got big ears,are you a rabbit,lol

You look like Luke Skywalker, are you his brother you both are warriors.
Well those are the only ones I can think of right now,im really working on trying to have a sense of humor,but these forum is helping me out.

me to VegasGuy56:kick: lol

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
lol@ shydude, you know what guys I got an idea Im gonna post some jokes that I make up,right now im thinking of jokes tell me if its funny or not.Ok heres a couple of jokes,that one day I can try:

You got big ears,are you a rabbit,lol

You look like Luke Skywalker, are you his brother you both are warriors.
Well those are the only ones I can think of right now,im really working on trying to have a sense of humor,but these forum is helping me out.

me to VegasGuy56:kick: lol

have you ever considered the fasinating life of a monk?

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Just because I type not very good,I will get banned for that?Dude thats not right,thats like saying if I look a certain way I will be banned,thats prejduce these is the way I type,I can't help it if I could, I would change it but for now dude you will have to deal with it,and I can report you to the moderator for your last posts its harrasing me.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Just because I type not very good,I will get banned for that?Dude thats not right,thats like saying if I look a certain way I will be banned,thats prejduce these is the way I type,I can't help it if I could, I would change it but for now dude you will have to deal with it,and I can report you to the moderator for your last posts its harrasing me.
Ok, Dude the one thing that really pisses me off.

These is plural.

This is singular.

OMFG.

When I read that it's like nails on a chalk board.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! Thanks, I literally laughed out loud. I don’t' think I've laughed that hard in a long time.

First of all, I'm not gay, though I'm always positive you are. I've been talking to some of the other guys from this site (Who will remain un-named) and we all honestly thought you were a troll who was pretending to be this pathetic.

Oh no, you called me a loser again. I'm going to go cry now. :cry:

Anyway, i saw your pic in one of the threads recently, and you look like a psycho serial killer wannabe/clown/transvestite.

How about this DreamX? I'll make a deal with you. I'll make a poll to see how many people like you and how many people think you should shove a pole up your ass. If the majority like you, then I'll leave you alone and stop bothering you. If the majority think you should go **** yourself, then you never post on this forum again. Deal?

dreamx said:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Im sorry its annoying you but i'm used to typing and writing "these" rather then "this",Its the way I am,and I can't help it.And these topic is not about how I type,spell,grammar,so lets all stick to the topic.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
Anyway, i saw your pic in one of the threads recently, and you look like a psycho serial killer wannabe/clown/transvestite.
I love pictures. Send me a hyperlink over Internet (I love not using the. I'm a rebel.).

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Im sorry its annoying you but i'm used to typing and writing "these" rather then "this",Its the way I am,and I can't help it.And these topic is not about how I type,spell,grammar,so lets all stick to the topic.
ok grammar is not a verb. LEARN!

Faulty Parallelism (In a series): They all must be the same part of a sentence (Ex. Noun, Verb...). They must be in the same word order (Ex. I like to swim, jump, run).

Do you get. I can take out any 2 from that and it still makes sense.

I like to swim.
I like to jump.
I like to run.

Your problem is.

I grammar. See that doesn't make sense. Not to mention you didn't space after your ,'s.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
LMAO! Thanks, I literally laughed out loud. I don’t' think I've laughed that hard in a long time.

First of all, I'm not gay, though I'm always positive you are. I've been talking to some of the other guys from this site (Who will remain un-named) and we all honestly thought you were a troll who was pretending to be this pathetic.

Oh no, you called me a loser again. I'm going to go cry now. :cry:

How about this DreamX? I'll make a deal with you. I'll make a poll to see how many people like you and how many people think you should shove a pole up your ass. If the majority like you, then I'll leave you alone and stop bothering you. If the majority think you should go **** yourself, then you never post on this forum again. Deal?
Dude,what kinda deal is that, you can go ahead and make a thread like that.But look im used to people hating me in real life,and on the internet, my last forum everyone hated me,it was on mackclub(if any of you guys heard it) but I can't force you guys to like and im not gonna change for anyone,I mean sure I want to be liked on these forum and in real life,but im starting to relize I can't change my personality these is the way I am.And another one of my friends on these thread Viper told me about how you guys hate him,but he says ooh well.And you know what about I make a thread if people here thimk your a loser or annoying.If the majority say your a loser,then I won't post for three days.But if the majority say your annoying then you should never post on these thread ever again.Thats better deal,but seriously VegasGuy56 leave me alone and go find some other memeber on these forum to bother or simply get your ass of the computer.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
You have refused to cooperate. This topic will no longer exist when the mod deletes it. If you can't get along with people on an internet forum, how do you expect to get along with them in real life. With that attitude you are going to go no where.
Dude listen carefully how can I get alone with people,when you guys all hate me,so ofcourse you gonna expect bad stuff for me to happen,I mean like these forum,even though Im hated but you guys over stressed stuff.I hope the mods will understand that its not easy being hated in the internet and real life.