I am probably going to be leaving sosuave.net for good very soon...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
:cry:
( . )( . )! You posted on this thread?! :cry:

Err.... now so did I . . .:whistle:
When did you put my gut shot grizzly quote in your signature? lol

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so we've established that the IP who created that screen name is nothing but a troll. They should have their IP banned.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just make a particular point again because I don't quite think you are getting it:

You do not pay bandwidth costs for this website.

You are a guest here, as are most of us.

Someone is paying the costs of running this, and we pay nothing.

They can therefore enforce as many double standards as they like. You have absoloutely zero authority. Don't like the board? Leave.

One thing is for sure, the administrators have no obligation to you to be 'fair'. Sure, they can be fair, but that is optional, they don't need to be.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Wait..so calling out B.S is fine as long as its only a male poster? flaming rubbish written by a female and your AFC? ...Got it.
Calling out BS is fine, it's not like I agree with Wyldfire on everything she posts. If she posts something I disagree with, I counter with an opinion of my own and leave it at that. You wont see me insulting someone's kids or dead loved ones, it's not a matter of being a DJ, PUA or AFC, it's a matter of having class. And I'm sorry, but if a female opinion makes a guy emotional enough to verbally attack her kids and her dead fiance instead of the opinion itself, that guy obviously has little self-control and too much anger towards women to be a real man.

And if you think that being civil to a woman is supplication, or that treating one like sh!t makes you more of a man, then that also makes you an afc. I can tell how much game one has simply by the amount of frustration in their posts. I can tell that guys like Jariel and Backbreaker will outf*ck most of the people on this forum simply by the attitude they display on their posts. Just like everyone, they've had their sh!tty experiances, but the difference is they're not bitter about it. It's that healthy attitude that makes a normal guy into a good seducer. And I can tell that the bitter, angry guys are all alone and lead unfulfilling lives. People who can attract quality women don't hate, and they don't generalize the whole gender.

I've noticed this forum has gone to sh!t ever since it turned from seducing women to b!tching about them. All these new kids come in wanting to know how to seduce, and all they learn from these bitter AFCs is how to hate a woman instead and not produce sh!t for results.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell how much game one has simply by the amount of frustration in their posts. I can tell that guys like Jariel and Backbreaker will outf*ck most of the people on this forum simply by the attitude they display on their posts. Just like everyone, they've had their sh!tty experiances, but the difference is they're not bitter about it.
I just wanted to point out that Jariel used to be call himself "Dirtheart" or some such. My point being that he was bitter but he got over it. A lot of us guys go through the bitterness but a true DJ will get over being angry towards women.

I've noticed this forum has gone to sh!t ever since it turned from seducing women to *****ing about them. All these new kids come in wanting to know how to seduce, and all they learn from these bitter AFCs is how to hate a woman instead and not produce sh!t for results.
Amen

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your using 1 instance and acting like its rife throughout the place. You got caught up in all the Wyldfire hysterics, some random guy got Jack of her bollocks and went a bit too far (maybe). Keep things in perspective mate.
I'm not hysterical at all. I think those kind of cracks are inherently wrong. I thought they were wrong when someone made them about YOUR daughter too, and very vocally said so. Frankly...well, you really don't want to know my opinion of you...so if I find it disgusting that someone spoke in a vulgar way about your kid, too...you can't say I'm not consistent or fair in this view. And it's not just one instance. This is something that has been going on for about as long as I've been a member here...and there's no need for that kind of garbage....regardless of who is the target.

Jariel? Your using a guy that wants to beat down on sleazy guys who crack on to his b!tch, and whos posts are always laced with bullsh!t themes of mainstream love and fluff as a shining example? Give me a break.
Listen...the main reason you don't agree with those kind of posts is because you don't have the same goals as a lot of people here have. If your goals are different then the advice that will help is going to be different too. What I post is geared towards LTRs not ONS or meaningless casual sex. Our views and advice will be very different. The same is true of Jariel. There are a lot of guys on here who want a LTR and there are a lot who don't. Just as the LTR people have no right to tell you that you aren't entitled to pursue what you want, you likewise have no right to tell people who do want a LTR that they can't go for what they want. The advise is distinctly different for a LTR than just dating or flings. You don't leave any room for the stuff that doesn't apply to what you want but does apply to what a lot of others want. It would be really nice to see the anti-LTR guys just say "well, maybe that would work if a LTR is what you want, but if you don't want that, try this instead..."
We don't see enough of that. We see flaming and name calling and insults and I'm right, they're wrong...yadda, yadda, yadda. That **** has to stop.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your using 1 instance and acting like its rife throughout the place. You got caught up in all the Wyldfire hysterics, some random guy got Jack of her bollocks and went a bit too far (maybe). Keep things in perspective mate.
Lol man, you lost me with all the brittish lingo. I used that as one example, but it's not a stand alone incident. Wyldfire is an older woman and when she tries to explain things to younger guys, she will usually use examples from her life and relate it to them. Most posters on this forum who read her threads and disagree will attack her life/character instead of debating her opinion. The point is, normal guys who lead fullfilling lives will read something by her that they don't like, post their 2c and disagree, then bounce and go do something in real life. Kids and afcs will read something by her, get super emotional and flame her life with reply after reply instead of living their own.

I personally disagree with Wyldfire on that LDR thread in mature man forum, and I don't think that the woman in that story cheated on her LDR partner because she was lonely, but because she was weak and a skank. That's my opinion.

However, unlike most of the people who got very emotional in that thread, I knew that Wyldfire wasn't defending her actions or trying to justify them, but simply giving an opinion from a different perspective. Just because I disagree with it doesn't mean I'm gonna get emotional and flame her life or history. Know what I mean?

Jariel? Your using a guy that wants to beat down on sleazy guys who crack on to his b!tch, and whos posts are always laced with bullsh!t themes of mainstream love and fluff as a shining example? Give me a break.
Not too mention a guy who constantly craps on about the sacredness of his "LTR" cant possibly "outfvck" anyone.
I've followed Dirtheart/Jariel's posts since I've started reading this forum, and I've seen him overcome a lot and become a better person. He may not have a player outlook on life, but I can judge by his attitude and history that he is the type of guy that women after, instead of vice versa. Also, his positive outlook on life will get him farther then your average ss.com guy with a pessimistic/frustrated attitude.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, Jariel has posted photos of himself and the women he hooks up with, while you still safely hide behind an anonymous face. If you're gonna talk smack at someone, at least back it up with something solid. For an outspoken guy that's been here since 2002, we have yet to see any proof of game out of you that would seperate you from all the KBJs out there.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a thirty year old dude living in his ma's basement without a shirt on laughing at all of us...

Think of king of the Hill, he's dale, with balls enough to insult people. He' got the paranoia and the childish conformity to a single set of ways.

lol, I like how 'AFC's" can see these two people's problems (Wyldfire and titman) and neither of them have the sense to think that maybe we are right.... OR they are just what they say they are, not their respective genders, and pulling at eachothers strings just to smirk at the computer and walk away laughing...

Speculation...

We shouldn't really care...

though I'd rather prefer Wyldfire over titboy's constant negativity(yes negativity, nothing positive ever comes out of throwing everything out the window and poiinting fingers at women all the time. Does it ever get you laid? No, date rape and hypnotism*snicker* don't count)

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we quite talking sh1t about Jariel since he isn't here to defend himself and this post has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Let's get back on topic.
Question Paradox...

Why did you not delete the post made by the person that made the ID claiming to be my deceased fiance? I reported it, yet it still stands just like so many of the other posts I have alerted in the past.

I honestly want to know why you feel it's appropriate to let that post stand. I'm not trying to be a biotch here, Paradox...but I would have not complain about the rules or moderation if there wasn't reason to be. Leaving a post up that impersonates a person's deceased loved one and insults living loved ones is just wrong and unacceptable.

I appreciate that the person was banned...but please remove the post as well.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Question Paradox...

Why did you not delete the post made by the person that made the ID claiming to be my deceased fiance? I reported it, yet it still stands just like so many of the other posts I have alerted in the past.

I honestly want to know why you feel it's appropriate to let that post stand. I'm not trying to be a biotch here, Paradox...but I would have not complain about the rules or moderation if there wasn't reason to be. Leaving a post up that impersonates a person's deceased loved one and insults living loved ones is just wrong and unacceptable.

I appreciate that the person was banned...but please remove the post as well.
Christ woman, he banned the account. That's not enough for you?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
The only AFCs here are guys who get so easily offended by female opinion and who think that by disagreeing with anything a woman says (or flaming her) here will keep him from becoming an AFC. In reality, it just shows how uncomfortable you are around females and how much you still have to work on.
Wise words as always MoM! I wonder how these guys cope in reality around women (if indeed they know any). There's so much "male solidarity" in the seduction community that results in anti-female propaganda, it's scary to think how negatively it's effecting some of the guys here.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
thederekeffect1 said:
Christ woman, he banned the account. That's not enough for you?
Leaving that post up is inviting someone else to post something similar.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
I just wanted to point out that Jariel used to be call himself "Dirtheart" or some such. My point being that he was bitter but he got over it. A lot of us guys go through the bitterness but a true DJ will get over being angry towards women.
Yep, that's spot on, but every bad experience is a learning experience. Move on and don't repeat the same mistakes. :)

MindOverMatter said:
I've followed Dirtheart/Jariel's posts since I've started reading this forum, and I've seen him overcome a lot and become a better person. He may not have a player outlook on life, but I can judge by his attitude and history that he is the type of guy that women after, instead of vice versa. Also, his positive outlook on life will get him farther then your average ss.com guy with a pessimistic/frustrated attitude.
Thanks man! As you know, I did follow a rough road and had many setbacks, but thanks to advice by the more reasonable posters (like yourself) I have made it to where I want to be.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
just leave

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Ahh so its e-qualification time is it, If I slap a photo up of me and some chicks that will get your seal of approval will it? I can speak AFC nonsense about how I want to punch out others guys for sleazing onto my chick and how the seduction gurus are all speaking out of their ass but its ok because I put a picture up?
LOL....It's funny how so many people here who are "hiding" behind the same keyboard as you and I think that posting a couple of photos is going to somehow validate your existence.

I could post pictures of me partying with dozens of women and tell you I had sex with all of them, but it doesn't prove a thing. My hard drive is full of these kinds of pics but the truth is I can say whatever I want and no one would know any better, let alone know that it's actually me in the pictures (aside from a few member here who have met me in person).

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I have been informed that unless I learn to tolerate personal attacks and insults and not respond or defend myself that I am at risk to be banned.

If those who make those kinds of posts to me were not allowed to get away with these TOS violations I would not slap back at them in the way that I do. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is...as long as I have been a member here these insults and attacks have been allowed to be made without any consequences. As a result, anytime I do attempt to not respond it only leads to even more posters joining in and attacking at will. I'm not willing to tolerate that kind of treatment to continue to post here.

I would much prefer to not be attacked and insulted and not feel the need to respond...but I really don't have much choice. I've been here 5 years and each time I've sat back and not responded it has led to 3 times as many people making those attacks because I'm then viewed as an easy target. I won't do that.

I hope this thread will be allowed to stay long enough for those of you who have an opinion on whether or not you want me here to have a say. If most of you want me to leave...I will. If most of you value the input I offer, you should probably let Allen and the mods know. Whatever the case may be...I'm not going to sit back and allow myself to be the target of those who have a problem with me being here. So, the only way I will end up staying is if something is done about those who attack and insult me or I am allowed to continue to slap back when someone slaps at me.

So, yeah...post your thoughts if you have any. I'm not going to be making another post in this thread...I'm just going to read it. Perhaps that will help it stay open a bit longer.

Quick edit...

To those who say to alert the posts, I have tried that route numerous times. Unfortunately, the second I stop slapping back there are always 3 times as many posters who join in on the attacks who apparently are too afraid or intimidated by me to say anything when I'm responding. This creates a whole new dynamic...dozens of posts to alert. In the past, moderators have gotten ticked off at the number or alerts and even though I did not attack anyone I still end up getting blamed for the situation. Rather than delete all those posts, they are usually left up and entire threads get closed because of all the flames...again...this is even when I don't respond. Regardless of whether I stand my ground and hit back or ignore it and hit alert...it's still perceived as being my fault this happens. Basically...I can't win in this situation no matter what I do...even if I do what the moderators ask me to do.

Thanks for the input so far...it's appreciated.

Another Edit:

I'm not complaining about being attacked. If I were that weak of a person I would have left long ago. What I take issue with is that I'm being expected to do something no one else is being asked to do...put up with it and just shut up while it continues and I have to "submit" or "conform" while those who attack me basically get away with it. I DON'T want special treatment here. In fact...it's the opposite I want. I want to be treated like anyone else on this forum. I don't believe it's fair to ask me to just sit back, shut up and put up with abuse from some people. That's not something I'm willing to do.

I'm NOT looking for sympathy or even support from anyone here. I'm only asking if my input is valued or not. If it is, as it appears to be, I think it's important that Allen know that. And for the record, it wasn't Allen that sent me the PM telling me to basically put up with it or get banned. I suppose it's possible that the moderator who sent the PM to me could have made that threat without Allen knowing, but it's hard to say. I just wanted everyone to know if I do end up banned why it happened.
i will miss you :rolleyes:

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire,

You know I agree with you on this topic but let's face it, the mods aren't going to listen.

So what's the solution? If people flame you, go ahead and retaliate and if you get banned, so be it (and yes we will all know the reason why you were banned)

Would you really want to post at this board if they ban you for trying to defend yourself and yet they let other people defend themselves? I know you have a full life and you don't need this board half as much as this board needs you. So whatever happens, happens. Good luck to you and I hope that you're able to stick around here as long as possible.