Her poon stank up the entire car!

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight so I'm messing around with this girl and we're in her car, she's sitting in the driver's seat and I'm in the passenger seat. We start by making out, then I play with her tits, then she goes down on me.
The head wasn't that great though and I didn't even get close to blowing my load, so I figure I'll play with her body a bit. So I put my fingers down her pants and start to finger her at which time she gets ridiculously soaking sopping wet. I mean we're talking swamp crotch here.
Not only that but I can smell her c*nt like I've just taken a nose dive into it. I get her to come after a couple of minutes and by that time the entire freaking car smelled like her poon. I mean if somebody had walked up to her car and I had rolled my window down they probably would have passed out.
It was like sitting in a sauna with punani juice on the coals, I don't know how I survived.
Anyway it really grossed me out and made me totally turned off to this chick. I've never fooled around with a girl where I could literally smell her when I wasn't anywhere near her crotch and she still had her pants on. Blech!

I'll only go down on a girl if they're really clean and don't smell/get too wet. I can't even fathom going down on a chick like this.

Anyway is it common for a chick to be this wet and/or smell so much? Am I the only one who thinks it's disgusting?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that, told her about it, she made me walk home.

Reaction score
Say "No" to smelly Hos!!!!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
Anyway is it common for a chick to be this wet and/or smell so much? Am I the only one who thinks it's disgusting?
Wet poon can f*cking stink. It's an undescribable smell on top of that. This one girl I was making out with, I could smell the wet poon before I even got her pants off, it was coming through her jeans.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Jaxon said:
It was like sitting in a sauna with punani juice on the coals
Jesus K-rist!

That's beautifully written brother. Almost made me want to smell my own damned fingers!

Funny stuff.

On the bright side, chalk it up to your skills as a lover to make a girl as wet as you did. That you should commend yourself for. And if smelling her pvssy is the worst thing that happens to you this week you got off light. Don't blame the chick. Some woman in your future will lick your nasty fvcking, sweaty sac and not complain at all that it smells like a goddamned shoe after you've run a 10 minute mile. Be courteous to the women who give themselves to you for pleasure.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Jesus K-rist!

That's beautifully written brother. Almost made me want to smell my own damned fingers!

Funny stuff.

On the bright side, chalk it up to your skills as a lover to make a girl as wet as you did. That you should commend yourself for. And if smelling her pvssy is the worst thing that happens to you this week you got off light. Don't blame the chick. Some woman in your future will lick your nasty fvcking, sweaty sac and not complain at all that it smells like a goddamned shoe after you've run a 10 minute mile. Be courteous to the women who give themselves to you for pleasure.

wrong! Always present yourself smelling pleasant. A man will make sure his sac smells like the first rain or mountain breeze before he feeds himself to his mate! its all about respect again! you don't wanna be smelling like a shoe, cuz you are king. kings don't smell that way. similarly, a good smelling sac will only attract a sweet smellin punani :rolleyes:

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dman

I have had many chicks lick my nasty sweaty stinky nut sac after hours of ball practice. Girls are freaks some of them love that ****

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was agreeing with Karma Sutra

sometimes you just gotta be a man and suck it up. That is all thre is to it.

I mean it is possible the girl had a yeast infection or something, then that is a diff story.

But that smell is attractive in the animal kingdom. any of you guys ever here of phermones?

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are of course good and bad smells... but I think sometimes guys pass off a "strong" smell as bad... don't know.. but its really the reaction that counts. If it turns you off, then it turns you off. What can you do about it? obviously it was bad.

I've been turned off by pvssy smell before... it sucks cause... well it just sucks.
usually after an event like that I can smell it for several days after and it grosses me out. Like you cant wash your fingers (or worse, your ****) enough with soap and water. And sometimes I wouldn't really classify it as a BAD odor but more an odor I find particularly appalling at the moment.

......and girls sometimes wonder "Why didn't he call me the next day? what a jerk".... no actually I didn't call you anymore because I was too busy puking in the toilet all day. :p

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
wrong! Always present yourself smelling pleasant. A man will make sure his sac smells like the first rain or mountain breeze before he feeds himself to his mate! its all about respect again! you don't wanna be smelling like a shoe, cuz you are king. kings don't smell that way. similarly, a good smelling sac will only attract a sweet smellin punani :rolleyes:
Yes, for the most part. But, when I come home after 8 hours of land scaping in the hot sun I can still get a BJ whether I smell like fresh roses or sh!t. Depends how much the girl is into you... :rolleyes:

Aight so I'm messing around with this girl and we're in her car, she's sitting in the driver's seat and I'm in the passenger seat. We start by making out, then I play with her tits, then she goes down on me.
The head wasn't that great though and I didn't even get close to blowing my load, so I figure I'll play with her body a bit. So I put my fingers down her pants and start to finger her at which time she gets ridiculously soaking sopping wet. I mean we're talking swamp crotch here.
Not only that but I can smell her c*nt like I've just taken a nose dive into it. I get her to come after a couple of minutes and by that time the entire freaking car smelled like her poon. I mean if somebody had walked up to her car and I had rolled my window down they probably would have passed out.
It was like sitting in a sauna with punani juice on the coals, I don't know how I survived.
Anyway it really grossed me out and made me totally turned off to this chick. I've never fooled around with a girl where I could literally smell her when I wasn't anywhere near her crotch and she still had her pants on. Blech!

I'll only go down on a girl if they're really clean and don't smell/get too wet. I can't even fathom going down on a chick like this.

Next time, tell her stanky a$$ to bring the lysol spray, inscents, breath mints, and air freshners!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
......and girls sometimes wonder "Why didn't he call me the next day? what a jerk".... no actually I didn't call you anymore because I was too busy puking in the toilet all day. :p
Reminds me of Martin Lawrence's stand up routine where he tells the women in the audience to throw their panties on stage with the numbers written on them, and he'll call them back depending on how they smell. :cool:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny post... haha...

comic_relief

zer^cool

Reaction score
sometimes the moment is less magical and glorious and becomes raw human anatomy; and u get to wonder wat all the hype is all about. that is wat u experienced my friend. and i also agree with don juan. it is a thinly veiled BOAST.
but at the end of the day it's body fluids. almost all body fluids smell awful

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so...when a girl gets "wet" it doesnt mean when they cvm?? i thought when they get "wet" is when they are cumming...so they just have juices flowing from them when theyre horney?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also heard that the pill makes a girl's poon smelly. I don't know if that's true or not though.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ken....i dont know if your joking or not, u seem serious. Anyway, when a girl is turned on, she will be wet. That does NOT mean she is comming. Actually takes a little work for that to happen.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
ken....i dont know if your joking or not, u seem serious. Anyway, when a girl is turned on, she will be wet. That does NOT mean she is comming. Actually takes a little work for that to happen.
so if theyre wet...can you see a wet spor if theyre wearing blue jeans oe something?...and, how "wet" does it get?? (sorry, im a virgin)