Her poon stank up the entire car!

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a doctor but I have some medical training. Normally there is no disgusting smell, but there is a smell for most women. The reason they don't know is that can you tell if you have bad breath? Not really.

It's fun to tell stories about bad experiences. OK, we've grossed each other out. I'm writing this for the guys out there that find this an issue and a passion killer, and might want to know more. I'm not a doctor. I'd encourage you to mention this to your doctor next time. If this bothers you and/or him/her, speak to someone else.

Three possible issues AFAIK:

1) Poor Hygiene
2) Bad Diet
3) Bacterial Infection
4) Any and all of the above

I think this whole issue is the main driver behind the old wisdom that "girls are dirty" -- we know they aren't. If you think that, grow the **** up.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...funny sh!t.

I like it when they get really wet. And if you've been out dancing or whatever you have to expect it to have a little bite to it. But if it's to the point where it reeks, she's gotta clean it. Besides, a particularly nasty smell can be a sign of an STD. I wouldn't go down on it.

I can't think of any women in my past who "stunk" down there...most of the time it has virtually no taste at all. Or maybe a little sweatiness...after all it's stuck between them thighs most of the time.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funniest thread I have ever read on here! THanks for the laughs guys! SOme of you are the next Seinfelds I guess...

I have had women who had "rainwater pvssies" which were great, and a few who were nasty. Some also had a smell but it was a good smell which I liked to smell the next morning on my fingers :)

I don't know if it is always the woman's fault but if they don't practice good hygene... yuck!! Yet at some point they will find a guy to LTR or marry them... wow....

Anyway thanks for the great thread you comedians!

Dietzcoi

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
I really liked this girl at the time... fvcking b!tch.
I can really identify with this closing sentiment you made. ::cuss:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why I keep a can of, OFF or Raid, by the bedside

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are basically 6 vaginal smells. I have to specify vaginal because if you get a woman that has been out all day and you hit it from the back, without giving her time to wash, it may smell like ass. Without further ado:

1. The Stripper – The Stripper is ideal. It usually has a really nice texture to go along with it. Guys always picture strippers being extremely clean, because every day is like going to the doctor for them. There is an odor, but it’s very distinct and pleasant; almost like an organic rubbery smell and feel to it. This is only before the flood works begin, then the woman’s personal smell comes through more, but it’s still good. The best is when the woman has the stripper perfume to go with it. I don’t know what it is, but most strippers I’ve ever come across have a certain perfume smell that is unmistakable. The best was when I had a girl who had the stripper and the perfume smell. Damn, that was a good night. The Stripper is the only time I go down, with the exception of…

2. The Accountant – This one has no odor and never gets wet. I’ve only come across one of these and it was some kind of medical condition. It was better than the Stripper because your face doesn’t get glazed over and it always has that rubbery smell and taste because of the lack of moisture. It has no personality, but because it never gets wet, you never know how you’re doing one way or the other.

3. Andy and Opie – This is when a girl has been out all day and needs to freshen up. The smell is a little fishy, but not offensive. You can never tell a woman she smells fishy or she will freak out. I will not go down on an Andy and Opie. You can usually test it by putting a finger in and smelling it when she’s not looking. Do not, I repeat, do not put the finger in your mouth until you smell it.

4. Caviar – I’ve never had real Caviar (fish eggs), don’t have an interest. I know they are fish eggs, but they look like fish 'ish. The Caviar has the Andy and Opie fishy smell, but there is also a hint of 'ish thrown in. I don’t even want to think about what’s making this smell, which I’ve only come across once, I might add. The problem is that you don’t get the smell until she really gets turned on. I don’t know if it was a body chemistry thing, or if some diarrhea leaked down there... I think I’m going to be sick.

5. Mr. Limpet – This is an extremely fishy smell, which, believe it or not, is worse than the Caviar. It’s a more extreme variation on the Andy and Opie. This smell is very strong, but not unbearable. I’ve come across 1 of these. The problem with the Mr. Limpet, like the Caviar, you wouldn’t smell much until she’s really into it.

6. Norton – The only type you will not be able to be in the same room with. It smells exactly - I say this with no exaggeration - like a sewer. I’ve come across 2 of these, one of which I liked and had been dating for a month and just when I’m about to bury my head between two of the best ass cheeks I’ve ever seen, I smell a Norton. I’m glad she stopped me before it got weird. That was my Nam, man, that was my Nam.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say it was as bad as if you had been struck in the nose with a har-poon?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is fuking funny...:crackup:

On the serious note, so longs it doesn't smell like fish which could be from a yeast infection then don't be alarmed. There is always bacteria and stuff in the pusvy and stuff. (Why do you think we have millions of sperm because many die trying to get to the egg)

Besides that I could care less what the pusvy smells like. Get used to the smell because every chick has there own smell, and if it's that bad use flavored lube.

You guys acting like yall never had a stink smell its natural. :crackup:

What I tend to do though if its real bad is go in the shower with her.

Note - On there period it can be a REAL Fowl smell

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! welcome to the club. i know exactly what your saying and its freakin gross.

qstorm501

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very keen sense of smell and usually if im rolling with a chick in a car and shes on the rag i can definitly smell it especially if she has on a skirt or short shorts.. not a really bad smell per se but definitly noticeable and lets me know i wont be getting any a*s that night lol

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAH this is a funny thread I am glad someone posted it back up so I can read it lol.... The only thing is I have done my chick on her period and it wasnt that bad....huh weird.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno, unless there's an STD involved, and within reason of course, I quite like a little fragrance.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys don't you know what their belly button is for? Its where you hang the air freshener. Problem solved:D

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, this thread made for a nice sig:

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are brave...finger her and then subtly put you thumb on her upper lip so that the corrupted finger is close to her nose.

...Judging by her nasal reaction you should follow up with "It's not that bad is it"

Give her a taste of her own medicine. And keep doing it until she gets the hint. And then you give her the hint.

Get a ***** toothbrush or something lol

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahahaha :crackup:

That's a good idea! I like that - give her a taste of her own medicine lol.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
so...when a girl gets "wet" it doesnt mean when they cvm?? i thought when they get "wet" is when they are cumming...so they just have juices flowing from them when theyre horney?
Damn kid...

You got a lot to learn.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
there are of course good and bad smells... but I think sometimes guys pass off a "strong" smell as bad... don't know.. but its really the reaction that counts. If it turns you off, then it turns you off. What can you do about it? obviously it was bad.

I've been turned off by pvssy smell before... it sucks cause... well it just sucks.
usually after an event like that I can smell it for several days after and it grosses me out. Like you cant wash your fingers (or worse, your ****) enough with soap and water. And sometimes I wouldn't really classify it as a BAD odor but more an odor I find particularly appalling at the moment.

......and girls sometimes wonder "Why didn't he call me the next day? what a jerk".... no actually I didn't call you anymore because I was too busy puking in the toilet all day. :p
Lol, I know what you guys mean some girls stink bad. Even when a woman is clean I won't go down on her till I've got used to the smell of her poon; but some poon do stink and yea, it's a turn off. I think normally the way a girl dresses and takes care of herself can be a hint as to how that poon might smell.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I've also heard that the pill makes a girl's poon smelly. I don't know if that's true or not though.
What I've heard is that the scent of the poon depends on what the girl has eaten and some types of foods make the poon smell bad.