Her poon stank up the entire car!

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh ken... I would think it would be rare for a girl to get so wet its showing through thick jeans.... but possible... its usually not that major, but every girl is different.
Its natures way of natural lubrication, so that way you're able to stick it in and not rub your tool off dry like sand paper.

but are you serious? what happened to sex-ed?
plenty of sites out there to explain the "basics".

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when you make them squirt. Thats a different story. They sometimes squirt if you give them a g-spot orgasim and stuff goes everywere.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While reading your post I got some flashbacks lol. Those were some really bad memories. But yeah man some chicks don't really bother and others are just nasty like that! Even some of my dyke friends have similiar complaints. I guess it's because some of them don't wash up too well. I know what you mean by the smell man... it's a very strong skunk-like smell and would literally knock you out. I don't want to say anymore because it's making me sick.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl eats a lot of onions and on the pill at the same time, her poon will smell like 2 squirrels fought to the death inside.

Just like when a girl says manjuice is better when the guy has been drinking loads of pineapple juice instead of smoking cigarettes.

But hey, people do smell from time to time. I've come home from work and my gf wants to blow me and I get self-conscious because my dili-bags smell like smoke salmon. People don't really get a chance to clean themselves every hour or so.

If the smell is bad, when you go down on her just make a slightly less happy smile like this [---] roll your eyes around and then look her in the eyes and smile happily. And say, lay off the onions dear and soldier on. If you get a good chick then she will make the poon-scent adjustment.

If you are just startin to see the girl you might want to hold back and use your fingers instead of tongue, trust me she can tell her poon is doing a dr jekyll/mr stankypoon just dont make a big deal out of it. People have bad B.O.s and the punani has it's days too.

I was once doing this girl for a few months, her poon smells good but she gets wet like hell I used to put a "shag-rag" under us so I dont have to clean my sheets everyday. She was definitely dripping wet everytime we do something.

Reaction score
Say "No" to stanky hos!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
uhh ken... I would think it would be rare for a girl to get so wet its showing through thick jeans.... but possible... its usually not that major, but every girl is different.
Its natures way of natural lubrication, so that way you're able to stick it in and not rub your tool off dry like sand paper.

but are you serious? what happened to sex-ed?
plenty of sites out there to explain the "basics".
i remember sex ed taught you how to put condoms on bananas but i don remember them explaining how girls get wet. i wouldnt like you walk around wet like that...i dont even like it when i get a little rain in my shoes..its annoying..

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. Dude, it's not dripping everywhere unless they're just about to have sex.
They don't get wet like we get boners.

Sean Stock

Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
ken....i dont know if your joking or not, u seem serious. Anyway, when a girl is turned on, she will be wet. That does NOT mean she is comming. Actually takes a little work for that to happen.
Or a lot of work.

And to Ken, during sex I have had girls leave 12 inch or 18 inch wet spot in my bed. They can get pretty wet. Generally it would be impossible for them to be that wet while wearing jeans, so I don´t really know...but I have never seen it.

Always have sex on the girls side of the bed.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read something about ***** odor being from an imbalance in the ***** PH. this happens a lot when a woman has sex with multiple partners and her vag is trying to adjust to the different semens in there. so this odor could mean shes a skank. i would dump the girl. if she's not classy enough to keep her vag smelling healthy then shes just plain not classy.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha usually stincky poon can be cuased by doucheing to much or sometime when girls are on antiboitics? they get stincky poon, haha tell her to eat looots of YOUGART it replinishes her **** with with good bacteria instead of bad odor bacteria heard this from several girls.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
Just like when a girl says manjuice is better when the guy has been drinking loads of pineapple juice instead of smoking cigarettes.
...*watches as all the dudes go out and buy pineapple juice.*

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen to me with my ex-gf... she got all wet through her jeans, with my help. They weren't soaking, but you could feel the moistness. Afterwards i couldn't get the smell off my fingers no matter how many times i washed em. Pretty sure i gave her an orgasm too.... she just passed out for like a min and lay there breathing. :)

So yea they can get them wet through the jeans... if you know how to do it. It won't necessarily leave a huge stain but it will be pretty moist down there.

Luckily for me, it was her car that got stunk up. She was running and opening all the windows trying to get rid of the smell because her mom might smell it and ask her why her car smells like pvssy. hahahaha

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ducaro said:
wrong! Always present yourself smelling pleasant. A man will make sure his sac smells like the first rain or mountain breeze before he feeds himself to his mate! its all about respect again! you don't wanna be smelling like a shoe, cuz you are king. kings don't smell that way. similarly, a good smelling sac will only attract a sweet smellin punani :rolleyes:
Obviously you've never had raw, animalistic, in the moment sex.

Wash your sac then your hand for that great smelling self love.

Idiot.

Reaction score
In moments like reading threads like this, I'm just glad I'm a virgin so I dont have to tolerate the smells of disgusting body fluids. I like my own body fluids, and my own imagination has no body fluids so I get a perverse idea that sex will smell sweet since only my own body fluids are involved and they generally smell ok, but the idea of a rancid odour coming from a parnter's body fluid is something that I didn't conceive of in my skewed reality about sex which also makes me start to wonder what all this hype is about.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a nice new comforter on my bed that a girl oozed on and had a hell of a time getting the smell off. Had to scrub it like a mutha with soap and water after she left the next day. Poon juice can just plain stink.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. This thread is grossing everyone out and putting guys at dis-ease.

Rest assured bros, its not all bad.

There are lots of girls that are so fresh, or have the most sexy fragrance that it will drive you nuts. There is some very sweet pvssy out there. So don't be scared to go for it haha, pvssy IS a good thing.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man there are some great one-liners in this thread, I've heard everything from 2 squirrels fighting to the death in her snatch to she's had multiple partners recently, stay away!

Well she is not what I would call a classy girl and it was pretty much a booty call, a booty I won't be calling again anytime soon.

Someone was wondering if sex and the vagin in general is all it's cracked up to be. Well, it is and it isn't. It's nice, can be fun (when it's clean and isn't rancid smelling) and definitely feels good, but at the same time it's just a body part that spurts juices that turn crusty on your cack when they dry.

Sounds nasty I know, the point is just don't put it on too much of a pedestal and you won't be disappointed. There's a lot more to life than p*ssy. Btw am I the only one who immediately runs to the shower after getting laid?