Her poon stank up the entire car!

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea I was talking about a stronger vag smell not rancid weapon of vag destruction type smell.

With everyones experience, what should a good fufanani smell like?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised noone brought this up, but foul crotch odours can be a sign of a STD.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There´s days in every chick´s cycle that she smells from her snatch like a bag full of dead raccoons. You notice especially when doing her doggy style of missionary while lifting her butt up... Wonder why nobody has brought this up. It´s normal. Nobody here ever bonked the same chick every day for over a month?)))

The normal smell of an excited cynt you can smell through jeans and stuff only with a very good, non smoker nose, only very slightly and only for fractions of seconds... there´s all kinds of stuff in it that is meant to attract men like madly (called coitines... hehe. Pheromones.), but it really is only very slight.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha ha ha ha this is indeed a funny thread.

I dated a girl one time who's gape smelled like the afterbirth of a yak...........I don't know why. She was a clean girl.....i actually took her virginity. (THis was many moons ago.) Anyway, I think some girls maybe sweat a little more than others, which adds to the humid, rainforest-like conditions.

On a lighter note, my last girfriend's poon smelled like a ****ing sweet tart. I could put my mouth on that thing for hours and be happy.

I took this girl home the other night from a bar and we were making out and ****, I started fingering her love hole and I got could smell that "pepporoni pizza" almost body-odor-like stinch.......it turned me off to the point where I didn't even wanna fvck.

MrGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the old saying goes...If it tastes like chicken keep lickin', if it tastes like trout, get the fvck out.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Obviously you've never had raw, animalistic, in the moment sex.

Wash your sac then your hand for that great smelling self love.

Idiot.
you disgusting swine:whistle:

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the oneliners lol...we should make a big list.

Punani so stank it smells like:
1. A smashed crab left out in the outback sun.
2. 2 Squirrels who have faught to the death.
3. Kingilliam's "Afterbirth of a Yak"
4. Bucketful of dead prawns

OMG I had a lil giddy kiddy moment haha

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
An Idea

Next time take her home and have a bath together. Make sure to wash up her labia as a sensual massage in the bath or shower. Don't tell her anything about stinkyness.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
poon soup lol...make sure u tell her to get out of the bath and get nice in bed...then sneak back into the bathroom, change the bathwater and quickly scrub up as if you've rolled around in anthrax.

When she's gone please soak the tub in ammonia...jks :p

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SaucyBoy said:
Next time take her home and have a bath together. Make sure to wash up her labia as a sensual massage in the bath or shower. Don't tell her anything about stinkyness.
i can just see it...

--20 YEARS LATER--

"Honey can't we have sex atleast ONCE without taking a bath first???"

"b!tch... get in that bath and do that sensual massage thing, I got rubber ducky right here."

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be some funny people on here......what a powerful weapon comedy can be. It is one of my main weapons in the field. We need a joke thread.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I had sex was with a girl she stunk just like you described. It was my first time, so I thought it was normal. I mean, it obviously isnt going to smell like flowers.. but after I started ****ing other chicks the poons seemed to get cleaner and cleaner. But yeah dude. I hear you. It's ****ing disgusting. You can't help what turns you off.. it just does.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing worse that a stinking poon, hitting it from the back and it smells like she took a dump earlier. :down:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This explains why they get so b1tchy when you don't vacuum or clean the toilets every d4mn week. Sometimes I'll let that sh1t go for months. If I was a woman, my puzzy would be the raunchiest dead wound on this Earth, to keep guys away of course. I'd keep it spiffy for the lesbos.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you slap a girl for telling you that your dilibags is rank? No if your a real man you would go make sure it doesn't smell like roadkill. Same thing with a good girl, if she noticed you make the same facial expression like somebody farted, she'd skip the diving for later or say "how about I go down on you stanky a'ss wang instead". And next time she should make sure its gleamin clean.

It is so damn stupid that girls spend 6 hours on make up but not spare 15minutes to get a pipe cleaner and a can of glade. What the hell do they expect.

If your LTR has a stronger poon scent you might wanna invest in breath mints when you go down.It has a nice cooling effect too and it freshens your anus mouth breath at the same time

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I don't get: The few times Ive been with one that had a really stank poon, they act like nothing's wrong with a big eager grin on their face.

How can they not smell that and at least say "I'm sorry, I'm not sure why it stinks so bad!".

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second time I done the deed I was still fresh and eager. We were in her basement on an old beat up couch. I went down on her after about 2 minutes of fingering it felt like I was dipping my hand into a swamp. anyway she asked me to go down on her and for some reason i did. But before I got past her belly button I froze.

I was breathin pretty hard by then and every time I inhaled, I could literally taste the sour smell, the way you can with strong odours. I was pretty shocked and almost asked her "Is ther a dead animal down here?". Her **** honestly smelled like a place where animals go to die.

total boner killer. basically told her i wasn't feeling it anymore and that was that. I did end up finishing her off a few days later tho, wasn't as bad but i didnt put my head anywhere near her ****.

Always watch out when you're about to nail a girl that doesn't get much ****. Those ones from my experience have way poorer hygeine compared to more experienced birds.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Here's what I don't get: The few times Ive been with one that had a really stank poon, they act like nothing's wrong with a big eager grin on their face.

How can they not smell that and at least say "I'm sorry, I'm not sure why it stinks so bad!".
an ex girlfriend got vaginal bacteriosis-err-something another once after being with her for about 6 months (everything fresh and clean up to this point). It gave her a fishy odor... I finally brought it up and she said she honestly couldn't smell it.. she had no idea... we went and got checked up and we we're both clean except for the bacteria thing which some anti-biotics cleared up within a week.

I actually went about 3 weeks without confronting her about it cause I was being a wuss... I was even embarrassed to bring it up cause I knew she wasn't dirty (well.. err something was dirty), and I didn't want to hurt her feelings... But she was real cool about it, I was surprised how well she handled me being like... "Look, your stinking, its gross... theres a reason I haven't ate you in a while.".... ok I didn't break it to her so harsh... I really liked this girl at the time... fvcking b!tch.