Girls that genuenly want a nice guy?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Will someone buy this boy a freaking dictionary please?

Stop making up your own damn meanings for words and arguing in illogical circles.

Jerk=treats people bad.
Nice=treats people well.

That is all...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"First of all, why in the **** would you want to game a girl that isn't NICE or doesn't want to date nice guys? Why would you want a girl that wants to be slapped and cursed out all the time? you that damn desperate?"

That kind of threw me off...but I apologize for my mistake. I don't normally get "mad" at people over the net..but I'm not afraid to say something if I feel something is wrong....if you know what I mean.

I'm sure it's hard to not take "nice jerk" literally.....but basically....what I'm saying is don't be too much of a nice guy.....but don't be an anus either......take the good nice guy traits....and the good "jerk" traits and combine them to make one thing....that's why I call it a nice jerk...because you are simply taking the attractive traits of each one and combining them.......

Because a nice guy is has it's exclusive traits....and a jerk his exclusive traits....each have good and bad traits.....so it's a matter of eliminating the bad traits from each.

After you do this, it doesn't make a person a nice guy...or just a jerk....it makes them a nice jerk....a good guy.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Will someone buy this boy a freaking dictionary please?

Stop making up your own damn meanings for words and arguing in illogical circles.

Jerk=treats people bad.
Nice=treats people well.

That is all...
Don't go trying to insult me....it won't work.

Actually you insulted yourself by even saying that.

I know a jerk treats people bad...
and a nice person treats people nice....

This isn't elementay school. I sure don't need a biased feminist that acts like she's better than all men, telling me what those mean. I'm being quite logical....it's just not clicking with you personally...it may take some time to soak into your feminist mind, but it will eventually.

A jerk has traits that are attractive.

and unattractive

A nice guy has traits that are attractive.

and unattractive

If you've ever taken algebra, it's like an equation.. so solve it....all you have to do is eliminate the bad traits of each of the two...and it'll be attractive.....more attractive than someone who's just a jerk and way more attractive than that fantasy nice guy that you keep saying you want...but you haven't gotten yet.

Leave the childish insults to yourself.

Is this how you act all the time... I mean when you can't win?

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can subsitute AFC for Nice guy and DJ for All around good man, but it would mean the same thing, no?

AFC does not mean nice guy. It means average frustrated chump. AFCs can be "nice guys" but it is wrong to say AFC when you mean nice guy.

If "nice guy" isnt frustrated then he is getting some good pvssy which means he isnt a chump. And if its really good he aint average either.

DJ white belts call themselves DJs and in that sense its way overused. People also say DJ when they mean jerk.

nice guy does not = AFC
Jerk does not = DJ

These are oversimplifications and it confuses alot of people that dont post.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree at one point....AFC doesn't equal nice guys. But here's the thing....most guys who are simply nice guys they become AFC's because they aren't getting any progress with the woman.

And Jerks don't equal DJ's. True DJ's don't go around trying to hurt women in any way shape of form.

The thing is nice guys have certain traits that are attractive. So you adopt them.

At this point you are only half way done.

nice guy attractive qualities- nice, honest, sincere, reliable.

Well, half of the pie is missing....because to attract women, you have to have qualities that say "strong" to her self concious.

Take the Jerk attractive aswell.

Jerk attractive qualities-Independent, confident/****y, self reliant, thrilling

So now you have now you have a nice mix.....you aren't exclusively a nice guy and you aren't exclusively a jerk.......

Now look at how I defined a nice jerk aka good guy. Does the nice jerk look or act abusive to women. Is he too nice? no.

There you have it...

Time to go now!

Last edited:

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4real,

I agree that the jerk aspects are absolutely necessary. Almost 100% of desirable women will test a guy's mettle. And in those situations you have to stand your ground and even give attitude. I keep it light if its trivial, and don't play into their game.

I think the reason we are having this difference of opinion is due to the difference in how we are automatically percieved by women.

I naturally get a lot of love from women. I am encouraged to approach beautiful women so being that I feel I am naturally getting love I naturally give it and be nice without being chumpy.

If I acted like you say you act I would come off as a self absorbed arrogant azzhole.

There was this other guy on here who says he is really good looking and such and is expressing his frustration because he is getting very negative response to his new ****y attitude.

I think it has all to do with how women naturally percieve you. If they automatically desire to give and do give you love you can't treat it like its nothing like some ****y turd. If you have to work a littel harder to get it out of them you might need to just not be nice, and make them work harder for the nice.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys without being asked or even liked at all by a woman will crawl for her in the hopes of appeasing her.

Women that want me for BF material try to get this out of me alot of times. They try to make me crawl. I don't think it is as much a test as it is they want some power in the relationship. I know so much about girls and what they are feeling that if they really like me they are afraid of me because I have too much power over them and can get other girls so easily. They fear hurt.

They must not fear that from you very much.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, women respect me too. I don't crawl to them...but I respect them.:cool:

Act more towards confident....only when you're telling a joke....be ****y.....****y and funny humor.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is interesting you mention respect. An obvious lie. Good job, I respect a man that lies to women.

I have alot of love for women but virtually no respect.

If I respect a girl that is good looking she is GF material for me.

Most guys that fake respect get girls easy. Every guy that I knew respected women sincerely was a chump.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Spitfire
That is interesting you mention respect. An obvious lie. Good job, I respect a man that lies to women.

I have alot of love for women but virtually no respect.

If I respect a girl that is good looking she is GF material for me.

Most guys that fake respect get girls easy. Every guy that I knew respected women sincerely was a chump.
I respect my girlfriend and all girls that I come in contact with unless they give me a reason not to. I have met many that do not give me respect so I do not respect them.

These girls now want to go out with me and I tell them to go to hell every time because of the way that they used to treat me.

They want to play. All I got to say is bring it on.

comic_relief

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic,

the point I was making was to show respect but dont actually have it for women you want to bang. Until a woman has children she has very little respect from me. I may show it but that doesnt mean I have it.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't lie to women.....what are you talking about?

I initiallly respect women...if they do something to lose my respect, that's different...I don't hit or lie to women. I'm honest to them.

I'm certainly not a complete nice guy to them....but I show respect to them and they respect me back. You don't even know me....so I don't know what you're talking about.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point I was making was to show respect but dont actually have it for women you want to bang. Until a woman has children she has very little respect from me. I may show it but that doesnt mean I have it.

so you cant respect a women unless she has a child?

your a loser....your really a loser.

I can see why you dont get women..you dont value them.

just sad. really sad....what did a women do to you for you to think this way?

you say not to cry ever either? the funny thing is you think your being a man when your not beign a man at all.

men always show a women respect..and MEN take the higher course when they are dis repected.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4real, you've watched to many clint eastwood movies, and have no idea what a real man is.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you cant respect a women unless she has a child?
If a woman does not have children I dont really have much respect for her automatically. If I know for a fact a girl is not a slut or loyal to her boyfriend/husband or still a virgin and over 18 then I have respect for her. But 99% of women are sluts, period and they don't do anything to earn respect.

Being a mother is more respectable than 99% of things a man will ever do. But asside from that women in general are worthless.

The subject of Danica Patrick came up on here recently. That is a girl worthy of respect. What other girls without kids can compare to her? She is the shiit.

I can see why you dont get women..you dont value them.
BS, I show love. I show some respect. I dont actually HAVE respect. That is why I don't get manipulated by women. I don't respect them enough to let them have power over me.

just sad. really sad....what did a women do to you for you to think this way?
What did a woman do to earn my respect? Raise a child? Qualify for the Indy 500? Id like to here what said prostitute has done that should earn my respect. Women arent noble, MEN ARE.

you say not to cry ever either? the funny thing is you think your being a man when your not beign a man at all.
You sound like you are crying now.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To women, a nice zguy is exactly that...a guy who is a nice person.

To men, a nice guy is a desperate, clingy guy who only ACTS nice because he thinks it will get him into the girl's pants and heart. He pretends to be a friend when all along he wants more. He does favors with expectations that it will make the woman fall in love with him.
Actually no, you have that the other way around. Men can usually tell whether or not a guy is a "good guy" much better than women and vice versa.

The problem is that we (humans) aren't designed to pick the best partners, we select for specific traits that dont' necessarily entail being a "good person".

For men, we're attracted to beauty, which signifies youth and the ability to bear children.

For women, they're attracted to aggresiveness, for protection.

From a biological standpoint, these criteria serve to continue the human race, but not much else.

Hence, women overdo it when they pick for aggressiveness and they end up picking wife beaters. They can't help it because their bodies are designed to respond to that single trait and they haven't trained their minds to look for other things.

Likewise, we men can fall for silly manipulative women because we only pay attention to their looks.

Both older men and older women get over this to some degree, hence older women sometimes really do want "nice guys".

The only exception would probably be Alpha Women that just want a guy they can control. They're a pain, don't waste your time with them unless you like that kind of thing.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't lie to women.....
Why not, they lie to you?

.....what are you talking about?
I thought the sunglass, cool guy emoticon meant you are lying. I thought it was a joke. Fine, you don't lie to girls.

...I don't hit or lie to women. I'm honest to them.
You shouldnt hit women but you should only be honest with the ones that are worthy of respect. Some are worthy of respect. Most arent, unless they have kids.

....but I show respect to them and they respect me back.
You SHOW respect. I wonder if you really do have respect for them. What do they do to earn your respect? What is respectful about them. You said you AUTOMATICALLY respect them. Why? 99% of them are lying sluts that would gladly take advantage of a man and don't do anything noble.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
DJ4real, you've watched to many clint eastwood movies, and have no idea what a real man is.
A Bad joke from the horse himself. I don't even know who that guy is.

And yes I do know what a real man is.

Tell me your definition of a real man.

Mine is:

A real man provides

A real man is a leader

A real man knows how to make women happy

A real man knows how to keep it real

A real man knows his limits

A real man isn't a "nice guy" or a complete "jerk"....and he respects women.

Now, what do you have to say about that, bro? By the way, if you don't know what real man is, don't copy my definition.

Edit: A real man handles his business

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Spitfire
If a woman does not have children I dont really have much respect for her automatically. If I know for a fact a girl is not a slut or loyal to her boyfriend/husband or still a virgin and over 18 then I have respect for her. But 99% of women are sluts, period and they don't do anything to earn respect.

Being a mother is more respectable than 99% of things a man will ever do. But asside from that women in general are worthless.

The subject of Danica Patrick came up on here recently. That is a girl worthy of respect. What other girls without kids can compare to her? She is the shiit.

BS, I show love. I show some respect. I dont actually HAVE respect. That is why I don't get manipulated by women. I don't respect them enough to let them have power over me.

What did a woman do to earn my respect? Raise a child? Qualify for the Indy 500? Id like to here what said prostitute has done that should earn my respect. Women arent noble, MEN ARE.

You sound like you are crying now.
You want to praise a woman for doing something that she was put on this earth to do?

What does raising a child have to do with a woman flaking on you ,being a good partner?

NOTHING

A woman raising a child means she can raise a child. Nothing more, nothing less.

It means she has patience with kids. Not she will stick around for you.

It means she loves her child. NOt that she will/does love you.

KBJ's have gotten so bad, they want to take something so simple, as getting women to like you, and you have this.

This site is more like a relaionship theory class.

Pook said it best... the best theiroes are the ones that coexsist with nature, in that at the end of the day, a man is supposed to be a man.

Let's get to the roots... What is even the point in all of this?

Any woman ,rather she is single, or had 5 kids, old or young, , fat or skinny, has the ability to cheat on you. You aren't going to be successful if you are trying to weed out the ones that might or might not. If you are slacking off, or they think they can do better, ,they will leave. Simple as that. Just like I would.. if my girl is slacking or I think I can move up, she's gone.

just to share some of what i have learned from past experiences here, I will try to point you in the right direction.

here are a couple of things I look for to tell if a girl are wrothy in my eyes or not.. this is just me, some of these things I learned first hand from my dad, some I learned from just playing the game.

1) if the girl has a Fat mom, leave. Keep in mind, at one point in time, the girls mom was this age as well. I have dated girls in the past that were very skinny, and their moms were big, two in particular.. I have seen both over the last year and a half and both have balloned

2) on the contary, if the girl's mom is a MILF, that's a great sign. The girls' mom that b ought me to this site mom is extremely pretty, which made me want her even more because I knew her looks werent' going anywhere anytime soon.

3) The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. If the girls' mom is.. FAST, it's a good chance she is FAST or at the very best, ****ed up in the head. her reality is different from yours and most peoples. She has seen first hand that sex=attention. when I was 16 I dated a girl, whoose mom was to this day one of the prettiest women I have EVER seen, but when my dad saw her, he told me she was in his words.. " a freak" and that he and his friends had all passed her around... About a month later the girl started bragging about how her mom could get money and clothes from guys and how guys used to spend money on them.... I soon left and from what I heard I did the right thing...

4) A woman, will always remain a woman. Women don't change as they get older, the only thing that changes are their options. The one mistake I made was not cutting off my last GF when I found out what she did to her last 2 BF's. It's a story that would have won post of the year here. She basically was with a guy for 6 years, and he proposed, and she said yes.. took the ring, pawned it, yes Pawned the ring and left him... Started dating another guy, was with him for about 8 months or so, and one day he just so happens to be riding by her house and she is sitting outside with her Ex that she was with for 6 years.

So of course, the new BF gets mad and when he confronts his GF, my Ex, she says "you aren't my BF"... in a rage he slapped my Ex and she got mad and called the police on him, but didn't press charges... I knew she was ****ed up in the head then.. However, she convinced me that "all that is passed her" and she has "changed".

Like I said.. the only thing that changed about her were her options... I never had a problem with her cheating on me, but she did some things that I knew she would do.. being irresponsable, all around lazy, ,acts like she is a princess and the world should revolve around what she wants, etc.

Then again, I was only 21, you live and learn.

To hit on the point again, women don't change as they get older, the good men, the ones they want, the ones they flake on you to leave for, are all gone.

My mom, and this is my mom, is very good looking, isn't a flake or anything like that, but is extremely independant minded.. to the point that after my dad left her when I was 7, she ran off every man that took interest in her. My mom makes more money than most men, more than all she has dated. She expected men to be perfect or bam, gone.

She just got married to a guy last year that I know 10 years ago she wouldn't have thought twice about marring him. Now, he makes a very good living, but he has no backbone whatsoever and it's the best looking guy in the world... let's just say I'm glad my mom met my dad first. My mom even admiited to me last eyar that she isn't "getting any younger" and if "she doesnt' settle down now, she never will" The few times I go over my mom's house I see her bossing him around... It's a sad site to behold.

5) All women, fall into one of three catorgories... women for Pay, women for Play, and women for Stay. I can talk to a women and after the first date, it's clear which she is.

In other words, all women aren't made the same... All German Sheperds are dogs, ,but all dogs arne't german Sheperds.

They all like you for different reasons... A woman that is a freak, will like you because you come off as sexual (granted all women love sexual men) and fun, in the "moment" type of guy that can give them great sexual pleasures.

A Hoe will like you because you seem like you have money.

A LTR girl wil like you because you seem to have great LTR qualities.

So a) it's silly to try to fit all women in one mold and to think that everyone likes or doesn't like you for this or that reason.

6) The most important rule.. if a girl has been abused in the past, or doesn't know or really get along with her father or father figure, and i mean REALLY don't get along not like "i'm not talkingto him he pissed me off by taking my phone" get along but "my dad is an ******* he bets me" get along. RUN.

If the girl comes from a past that has drugs in it. RUN

Save yourself a lot of time and heartache.. I dont car ehow much they said they hae "changed".. It's not your job to be their theaprist.

My cousin has been with this girl for about a year and a half, ,and she lies, ****s other guys (I ****ed her about a year ago, but I honeslty didn't know he was dating her, as I hadn't talked to him in about 3 years) and all he can say is "well, her mom threw her out when she was young" and "she doesn't know her dad" or "she almost got raped by such and such"... Your point? What does that have to do with you?

I met a girl like this about a year ago... she grew up with foster parents because her real paerents didn't want her because they were too busy getting coked out... And in all honesty, given what she came from, she did a damn good job of getting her life together.

But with that said, she was still the worst nutt case I ever put my **** in...

I can write pages of the stuff that happened, the mind games we sued to play with eacy other in the 3 months of ****ing we did... I'll say this and leave it at this.. I met her Husband one night (yes you read that one night).. we wernet' ****ing at the time...okay let me stop lying yes we were, but only like one time.. she invited me to her BDay party and had her hand in my pants while she was sitting next to her husband! I mean would could I do? But **** like that excited her and gave her a rush... My two best friends thinks she is the best thing ever... I used to get her to bring us free food from her job and one day she mentioned she wanted to be gangbanged... so we took care of that little fantasy for her to say the least.

But like I said, regardless of all that, the girl was a headcase, I knew she was a headcase about after the 5th time we had sex and I decided not take her seriously and just beat it up.. I eman, she couldn't get mad, she was married.

anyway, that's some of the things that were taught to me and that I have learned on my own in the years.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, (did you break your back)?

There is no way I am swathing through your post. I don't even know what you are talking about.

I said I respect a woman that is a mother. If you don't have respect for women that are mothers then that is your problem. I don't know why it makes me a biitch. I didnt say they werent still lying sluts or that I owed them anything beyond basic respect as mothers.

eat it.